It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other Seismic events on 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi,
Many people that is intriguing with my successful predictions of the
earthquake on Japan, the tsunami on Solomon islands & the earthquake on the region of Guerrero Mexico for this first semester of 2007 are asking me about more seismic events to occur previously or a little after the earthquake in California, that I am also predicting for the vacation season at the mid term of 2007.
I can tell you that other seismic events of 2007 that I am expecting are:
- A volcanic eruption in some place of the Caribbean region.
- Also probably an earthquake in Venezuela.
- Other possible important seismic events in Central America.
- I think also it could be possible to have another important seismic event in the north region of the Andes (Equator, Columbia or north Peru)
There are other very important events that are going to affect a lot the international situation and especially the USA on this year but that is something that I will talk about only after the California Earthquake happen.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi,
The earthquake occured in Guatemala this week is in part the confirmation of my prediction posted here. I want to advice on time that the remainer events that are part of this forecast would be important in intensity, so the countries that are mentioned must be warned about the possible emergencies that this will create.
I am specially worried about the volcanic eruption on the caribbean, on the region the most probable area for that event is in my opinion the west indies, so islands like Guadaloupe, St Vicente, Granada, St Lucia and Martinica must be prepared. This event can affect not only the island in which it occur but all the surrounding sea, so this is matter that probably various nations must affront.
I can see that this will happen so near to the time in which the Venezuela earthquake occur, that also must be prevented with good emergency plans.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It looks like the Angel of Light got another hit with his prediction about the Peru earthquake. So far, his track record has been pretty good. I'm going to be watching and waiting for what happens in Venezuela. Hey, guess that will give their dictator something different to take up his time and energy, besides us.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi,
I am really impressed of the accuracy of this Psychic with respect to earthquakes,I mean with respect to the ones mentioned in this thread. This week, the 10th of September, again one of his predictions was fullfilled with incredible precission, there was a strong earthquake in the southwest of the Columbian Andes, South America, as he told he was waiting for since July.
It looks that indeed the people of Venezuela, California, and the Caribbean must be prepared for the other incoming events that he has already announced. It is better to take in serious the threads of the Angel of Lightness. I dont know how he receive his information but the facts showed that he is really well connected with the truth.
To many matches in only one semester cannot be cassuality or coincidences, this guy knows very well what he is talking about.
Bye,
regards,
Mike

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow, interesting. I was just thinking after looking into the recent quakes in Indonesia that the next big one might be in either the Himalayan region or more likely California cause she seems overdue. Didn't know there was a resident earthquake prophet predicting the same thing.

angel of light, what are your predictions for California?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The Pacific Ring of Fire is an area of frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions encircling the basin of the Pacific Ocean. In a 40,000 km horseshoe shape, it is associated with a nearly continuous series of oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, and volcanic belts and/or plate movements. The Ring of Fire actually has 452 different volcanoes. It is sometimes called the circum-Pacific belt or the circum-Pacific seismic belt.

Ninety percent of the world's earthquakes and 81% of the world's largest earthquakes occur along the Ring of Fire. The next most seismic region (5–6% of earthquakes and 17% of the world's largest earthquakes) is the Alpide belt which extends from Java to Sumatra through the Himalayas, the Mediterranean, and out into the Atlantic. The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is the third most prominent earthquake belt. [1][2].

Complete link
en.wikipedia.org...

Easy to say a quakes going to happen in this area. It's well known. Same with California. We have them daily.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vckums

It's true what you say about the Ring of Fire. That's how I make my own personal predictions, by identifying the large hiccups which will lead to the next down the chain of dominoes.

Maybe angel of light is using the same methodology.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well guys,
I am only following your interesting discussion about this person that showed with facts his abilities to predict successfully incoming events. I think that to guess one time the exact location of an earthquake in the very big area of the fire belt of the pacific could be beginners luck, but to do that twice deserves respect and to do that more times as he done during this year is something more than good knowledge of probabilities, and I have enough knowledge in Statistics to be sure about this, let examine the situation with more details:
1) What were his successful predictions:
- Earthquake in Mexico
- Tsunami in Solomon and other south pacific islands,
- Japan earthquake and tsunami
- Guatemala Earthquake
- reactivation of the Cascade volcanos
- Peru Earthquake
- Colombia Earthquake
- Indonesia, Tonga during the last two weeks ( the thread was posted in other 2 sites by him: redhat.bravehost.com... and in www.prophecies.us...
I have checked carefully this by following the links he provided here in BTS about two months ago.
2) How big is the fire belt of the Pacific? we are talking about a chain of points that are dispersed along the coasts of southAmerica, central America, The Caribbean, NorthAmerica, siberia, japan, phillipines, Indonesia, malaysia, hawaii, Micronesia, Polinesia, Melanesia. This geographical area is so big that covers practically half of the entire surface of the planet, so the probability to guess all these events by only chosing gaps on it is really low, very low, actually to find a pattern that can give such accuracy would be an outstanding goal for any scientist in mathematics or geology.
I respect your opinion but this simple explanation alone it is not enough to assure all these sequence of accomplished predictions, here there is something else present.
I am curious why there is no more updates from the Angel of light or lightness in more than a month here in BTS? I have noticed that he is still posting his predictions in other sites in the web without interruption during all this time. Is any body informed about what is going on with his threads here?
I am convinced that we are infront of a very rare case of paranormal faculties, probably another Uri Geller, this guy is one of the few real cases of PSI skills present not only in BTS but in the web at present.
thanks,
Lilian

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, I'm not. It's someone who uses the USGS probability data to "predict" when the next earthquake is.

If AOL is such a perfect prophet, then tell him to go take the James Randi million dollar challenge and PROVE it.

When he's won the prize money, then come back here and prove THAT and I'll gladly eat MIMS's hat.

Until then, spare me. AOL is not a prophet, he's deluded.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Oh, forgot to mention that I find it extremely interesting that the only people who really support AOL and his "prophecies based on scientific probabilities" are not members of this forum until the posts they make in support of AOL.

Somehow, I get the feeling that joining up just to argue on someone's side is frowned upon by staff, but I'm not sure what the T&C have to say about that.

Just let it be said that it hasn't gone unnoticed that the only supporters and believers of AOL's to speak up here have come from elsewhere JUST to do so, and make no other posts on the forum

It is exceedingly strange ...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well,
It is true that I am a new person in BTS and ATS but don't worry I can assure you that I am not a computer, I am a human being, a woman interested in Paranormality, my profession is related with Education and Psicology. My only interest in this thread and the ones of the Angel of lightness is from the point of view of parapsicological skills that is a research area that looks amazing for me.
I am pretty sure that there is no such restriction mentioned here that I can't give any objective and sincere opinion about any thread posted here. As far As I know BTS and ATS are very well known discussion forums open to all the community, this is not a type of private and exclusive club in which only the associates can talk or vote in proportion to their participation in the corporative Capital.
Sir who ever you are ..... you are not the owner of BTS so I encourage you to respect the place of others and to be in yours.
This was only to clarify some comments received here and not to go directly to confrontation of any type, I don't like to start a conflict with no body, especially when that some body as I can verify by a simple search in the BTS has some very well earned fame of intolerant or polemic promotor.
For the guy(Beachcoma) that asked about the predictions of the Angel of lightness concerning the California Earthquake well there I found his thread about that on : www.belowtopsecret.com...
if you enter to it you can find a lot of posts from him and surprisingly also from the same person that told here in two continuous posts that there is no permission to express freely ideas or comments about this topic!, Common I can't believe this! The time of the intolerance or autoritarian rules is over! Mr MajorMalfunction, don't you know that the comunism finished 16 years ago? Oh my dear you must learnt in school that America is a free country!
Let me suggest to do something practical to surpass that obsession that you have with this guy that is only showing us his dreams and how they match with facts that happen in the reality. If he is not a materialistic person and prefer to use his gift to help the humanity than to earn the big price of any Lotto that is his priviledge, he is the one that has the gift so he can do what ever he wants with it and we must respect his decision and his style of life.
Thanks,
Take care and regards for all,
Lilian ( Paranormalility)

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Paranormalility]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Paranormalility]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh, forgot to mention that I find it extremely interesting that the only people who really support AOL and his "prophecies based on scientific probabilities" are not members of this forum until the posts they make in support of AOL.

You noticed that too MM. I just giggle and shake my head.

As for AOL having a gift, and we have to respect that, I don't think so. You want to believe him, go for it. You can waste your time.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi friends & enemies,
For all my readers interested in the incomming seismic events for the near future and specially for the ones that will happen in the Caribbean I suggest you to visit also my thread of End of Chavez Era: here in BTS at www.belowtopsecret.com...
Venezuela unfortunely will affront not only a natural disaster but a social earthquake that will be even pretty much dangerous and destructive. This will occur between the end of 2007 and begining of 2008.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Dear readers,
I am receiving information of an earthquake in the border between Peru and Ecuador that it looks is the confirmation of another of my predictions given in this thread previously.
thanks,
your friend,
The angel of lightness

[edit on 11/16/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Peace to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
This is to respond to the so many emails that I am receiving during the last minutes from the different sites in which this prediction was posted about the earthquake of 7.3 Richter in Martinique ,that is the accomplishment of my prediction of a big seismic event in the Caribbean on 2007 so near to Venezuela and exactly on the time of the very important political events, in this case some days or is better to say hours before of the so important referendum for the constitutional amendment promoted by Chavez.
I think this another proof of my seriousness & reliability as a psychic and that my predictions are going to be accomplished each one in its respective moment perhaps sometimes with delays but anyway are the fruit of scientific & systematic work in parapsychology, so they deserve the confidence that many of you have showed to me with your support.
With this comment I am reaffirming all that I have said about the end of the Chavez Era in the middle of a big internal conflictive situation, I hope that the people of Venezuela that are still dubious concerning what is the option that they must support understand that even the Nature, and of course the celestial powers, are showing their discomfort with this regime that is firing the Latin American continent with anarchy, aggression, violence and atheist ideology, to emulate the fair words of the Columbian President Alvaro Uribe to describe the attitude of Chavez during the last months & weeks with respect to friend countries.
Let me tell to my Venezuelan public these words in spanish:
Queridos lectores Venezolanos tengan confianza en que el consejo que desde hace dias les he expresado sobre no dar mas poder ni respaldo al gobierno de Chavez y cerrar toda posibilidad con su voto en contra a la instauración del comunismo en su país es sabio y prudente. No expongan su futuro por aventuras totalitarias irresponsables que solo pueden llevarlos a tener mas desiluciones de las ya sufridas en el pasado. Este tiempo debe ser de reflexión pero también de acción, voten copiosamente, háganlo con valor y con ese mismo valor civil estén presentes en todo momento durante el conteo y escrutinio general para verificar que los resultados que se reporten, urna por urna, sean fiables y así evitar la operacion masiva de fraude que el Chavismo tienen planeado ejetutar para robarles su derecho a ser gobernados con libertad y justicia en Democracia. Yo había pedido al cielo una señal que mostrara su complancencia con el movimiento de Resistencia pacífica y civil a la Dictadura y hoy la hemos recibido por adelantado, sabemos que la causa de la Democracia esta bendecida desde lo alto y esto es también una advertencia de que Dios también reaccionará si Chavez insiste en imponer su voluntad al pueblo. El Domingo hagan su parte que los poderes sobrenaturales harán también lo suyo para desbaratar la conjura que el marxismo ha preparado.
Con uds, hasta siempre su amigo,
El Angel de Iluminación
I will update in the following hours my other threads concerning the important role of Chavez in the world economical crisis that he is planning to create as soon as he obtain the extraordinary powers that he is requesting through the election with the power of the petroleum to weak the stability of the American dollar in his plot with his Iranian allies.
Thanks again for the support and interest showed to my threads.
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am now sold on you. I totally beleive you! Good going!

Can you predict other situations besides earthquakes, like what will happen to America?

Starred & Flagged. Hablo Espanol tambien.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi,
Yes I can predict anything that God decide that is important that I show to the people in advance, if he give me authorization to talk about it there is no problem to go ahead, that is my job to be the messenger of the heaven, I am an Angel you know.
The point is that I have a mission to accomplish, my predictions all serve to one objective, if want to know what is it please check the thread:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
If you want to know what will happen to America there is a thread about that at:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
Thanks for your replies, & to confirm with them that there are my people that speak spanish that are also reading my threads at Below Top Secret.
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

new topics

top topics

join