It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The blogger has posted a map & plane trajectory.

From his twitter: @dolyasergey
Original is in Russian, so I ran this thru a translator.

The trajectory of flight. He flew over the mountain and then abruptly changed course and began a sharp decline in the black arrows

OiO

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

thanks

thats one crazy ass*d flight path!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Good info.

It is looking more like a crash than a Highjacking - but what causes a crash on this type of plane - or perhaps we should say 'Who'.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a little more info and 2 more names

“A call waiting tone can be heard, but nobody is answering,” the director of Angkasa Aviation magazine says, as cited by Detik.com. Two employees of Angkasa, Didi Yusuf and Dodi Aviantara, were reportedly onboard the missing plane.

as quedup mentioned

The rescue operation is being hampered by rain, fog and the approaching dusk, Indonesia’s aviation traffic regulator says.

edit on 9-5-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
A Blogger at the scene??? Apparently was supposed to have been on the flight and described how the plane was given maintenance check twice and all was well ?????

Link to Actual Blog

The Russian blogger, Sergei Dolya, was traveling with the Sukhoi delegation on the Asia trip but decided not to take the flight. He said relatives of those on board tried to reach them by phone, but were unable to get through. On his blog he wrote that he did not have any update on the status of the plane.

Additional Source

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

The trajectory of flight. He flew over the mountain and then abruptly changed course and began a sharp decline in the black arrows

Mount Perbakti-Gagak has active fumaroles on its flanks.

It appears by the flight track drawn that the aircraft passed close by that region. Check out its location:

Fumaroles essentially emit noxious gases - perhaps they may be able to interrupt the performance of jet turbines?

Aside the fumaroles, perhaps an ash plume in the vicinity? ( I have admittedly been unable to identify a volcano that is currently venting in the immediate region).

edit on 9-5-2012 by Hardfelt because: obsessive-compulsive disorder

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is now being reported that there are 50 passengers on board. First heard this on RT's live stream, now the blogger has mentioned it.

@dolyasergey

According to some data on board was 50. 8 Russian, 2 Italian, French, American. The other Indonesians

OiO

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by quedup

this was mentioned on RT with the first breaking report

There were 44 people onboard, including 8 Russians and 36 citizens from other countries – mostly representatives from major airline companies.

however their is a list of a few names i posted a couple of posts up that have been added to the RT site

Recent messages on Twitter posted by blogger and traveler Sergey Dolya give the names of the crew members. The plane was operated by senior test-pilot Aleksandr Yablontsev and co-pilot Aleksandr Kochetkov.

RIA Novosti also released the names of six other Russian nationals. Aero navigator Oleg Shvetsov, flight engineer Aleksey Kirkin, leading test flight engineer Dennis Rakhmanov, test flight deputy head Nikolay Martyshenko, “Sukhoi” company Sales Director Evgeny Grebenshchikov, and contract manager Kristina Kurzhukova were all reportedly on board.

added them here aswell

edit on 9-5-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: added ext txt

Here another passenger list from nasional.kontan.co.id...

1. Kornel Sihombing
2. Edie Satriyo
3. Darwin Pelawi
4. Gatot Purwoko
5. Budi Bizal
6. Syatrudin
7. Andika Monarta
8. Peter Adler
9. Herman Suladji
10. Donardi Rahman
11. Eloni
12. Hursdiana Wiganda
13. Arief Wahyudi
14. Nam Tran
15. Rudi Dermawan
16. Ahmad Faisal
17. Ihsan Kamil
18. Edward Edo M
19. Ismie
20. Aditya Sukardi
21. Indra Halim
22. Refyan S
23. Doddy Aviantara
24. Yusuf
25. Femi
26. Stephen Kamadi
27. Capt Aan
28. Yusuf Adi Wibowo
29. Maria Marcela
30. Henny Stevany
31. May Syarah
32. Dewi Mutiara
33. Susana Vamela
34. Nur Ilmawati
35. Rossy Withan
36. Anggi
37. Aditya

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knew about possible militant activity in the area? Looking at that flight path, I'm wondering if the plane was trying to avoid a missile.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maung

thanks for the post!

so is there any juicy names on that list that stand out?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by maung

Wow! ATS members always come up with the goods

Now are there any political targets there - that is the question. lol

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Also, I think one of the key points in this is that the emergency beacon never was activated. They're saying that might indicate a hijacking. With the amount of fuel on board, I'm wondering where the plane could have gone? Wouldn't they be able to track it on radar?

Rescue helicopters went out to look for wreckage, and so far haven't found anything. This plane is extremely high tech. I'm wondering how it could have been possible to crash into a mountain.
edit on 9-5-2012 by windowpane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Have any buildings in the area fallen in thier own foot prints?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Believe it or not, I almost posted the same question. Stars for you, my friend.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I found some interesting bits in an article posted on ajc.com

"I saw a big plane passing just over my house," Juanda, a villager who lives near the 7,200-foot- (2,200-meter)- mountain, told the local station TVOne.

"It was veering a bit to one side, the engine roaring," she said. "It seemed to be heading toward Salak, but I didn't hear an explosion or anything."

Rear Marshal Daryatmo, chief of the national search and rescue agency, said several diplomats from the Russian Embassy, potential buyers from major Indonesian airlines and journalists were on board what was supposed to be a 50-minute demonstration flight — the second of the day.

So there could have been some Russian diplomats on the plane. I wonder if Russia is not confirming that information and that is why the passenger count keeps changing?

OiO

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This makes me think of the NBC show "The Event" when the airplane flies into a portal and gets sent to the other side of the country. At first everyone dies, but as the military places the bodies in a hangar they start coming back to life.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Irish614 wrote:

This makes me think of the NBC show "The Event" when the airplane flies into a portal and gets sent to the other side of the country. At first everyone dies, but as the military places the bodies in a hangar they start coming back to life.

Man, I miss that show...I wanted to see how a whole planet in Earth's orbit would be played out in the script...

Also, you could compare it to the scene in the Stephen King movie, The Langoliers...Perhaps the passengers on the Russian plane are eating stale bread and drinking flat soda, while being trapped somewhere behind time?

edit on 9-5-2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
so i did a search on Salak in jakarta and its the most populated area
hopefully should here a few more witness reports

link not working

sworry cant fix wthe link
just google if anyonesw interested- "salak indonesia population"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

this would explain why they cant find any wreckage

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darthdamo74

this would explain why they cant find any wreckage

kinda like 911

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join