It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I'm watching RT News on TV

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

what theories do you have in mind?
im interested now that you have linked the makers to nuclear devices

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

thanks for the reply
unfortunately if i turn my tv over i wouldnt be very popular with my 2 year old daughter watching cbeebies

so i will just hold out for updates here!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

apparently they are all from seperate countries and flight companies probably checking out the merchandise on whether they should buy a few for their airlines

which im now guessing none of them will be buying after this incident

hmmm... SUKHOI seems like a very competitive issue of stealth fighters,

among top 10 fastest in world

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Kids Rule eh. lol

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

what theories do you have in mind?
im interested now that you have linked the makers to nuclear devices

i just edited my last post to add
seems sukhoi also has been arming Israel's foes and the US has spent large (like the billion it just gave Israel to buy its own home made missles ) to counter that

edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta

Russian Sukhoi Su-27s + Iranian F-14s + Iranian F-4s = the most exotic formation ever! January 31, 2012
theaviationist.com...

I realise we will have to wait for the real story...but I say there is a whiff of clandistien actions here...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This piece is quite interesting, below is an exerpt, then the whole piece:

MP: All our current projects are running as part of the innovative solutions implementation project, and we cover a number of diverse areas. For example, if we consider the Sukhoi Superjet 100 project, its aircraft control system is capable of warning the pilots of every possible emergency and thus does not let the aircraft actually get into an emergency situation. It's essentially an active aviation safety system whose control system capacities can make up for practically any pilot mistake. I think that this is a solid innovative solution developed through the joint efforts of the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute, Sukhoi, and our German partner Liebherr. Certifying this solution was also quite a challenging task, it was carried out by experts of the Aviation Register of the Interstate Aviation Committee, as well as other certification centers, and these experts also contributed to the final tuning of the system. Speaking of the innovations we are planning, I can mention the new all-composite wings we are developing for this model and for all future modifications of the Sukhoi Superjet 100. I believe that the fact that we're developing the wings based on infusion technologies as opposed to the technology used by Boeing and Airbus in their Boeing 787 and A350 means that we have our own approach which is innovative. We certainly keep working on the avionics system which will have an open design, which will allow us to develop an all-purpose platform that can be customized to the aircraft's tasks over its life-cycle, without affecting its key functions. I think this is also a step forward which complies with the most advanced requirements of the industry. I could talk more about the projects we're working on, but the main thing is that we make it our goal that all our projects comply with tomorrow's rather than today's level of market requirements.

rt.com...

Seems also, the company recently lost out in a big contract to South Korea for the Fighter Jet, in favour of the USA:

english.pravda.ru...

Still no update that I can see.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There's sure movements going on right now:

TextJordanian news site Ahbar Baladnareports that western spy satellites have recently spotted movements of Syrian heavy missile launchers northward and southward, toward Syria's borders with Turkey and Israel. The site says hundreds of high-caliber launchers are being moved, and that these could only be long range Scud missile launchers. Syria has threatened in the past that in the event of foreign militaryintervention on its soil, it will not hesitate to fire missiles at Israel and Turkey in order to ignite a large scale regional war. Read more here: www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/155505#.T6kdteuueFA

We're probably all wrong and the plane has crashed into the Pacific but you just get the feeling that something is about to kick off

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

ok so theres definately connections
but what would this plane have to do with any of that?
hostage situation?
something special on the plane?
a message to the nations of all on board?

im not an arguer, i just like to fully understand

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
sure G
I would expect to be challenged to support a theory such as this with some decent support.
thats fair

For those who dont remember, the French government sabotaged and caused the crash of the Russian version of the Concorde during the Paris exhibition in 1971. The Russian version was much powerful and fast, the French sent a Mirage fight aircraft which crossed the cockpit of the Concorde forcing it to a maneuver where it was impossible to correct as it was too close to the ground. So, the French government committed a terrorist act, but that is ok, because it is France who does it.

from the RT link in the OP
ooops my bad
the RT link in Sinny's post
solly Sinny

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
RT News now saying that if the High Tech Plane had crashed - an Emergency Beacon should have gone off and it hasn't which is why they're not ruling out highjacking~

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I was waiting for that info
planes have transponders

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

ok im with you
seems theres a good chance of foul play then
nothings ever simple or straightforward anymore
corruption is rife

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

so it hasnt crashed then!
but what about fuel capacity?
is there any locations where it could land?
plus with this being a relatively new and high tech plane, wouldnt it have a tracking device on it?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I may be wrong
but, as the thread progresses we hope to find out what is going on
thats what ATS is all about

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by quedup

so it hasnt crashed then!
but what about fuel capacity?
is there any locations where it could land?
plus with this being a relatively new and high tech plane, wouldnt it have a tracking device on it?

Apparently it had just completed a 30 min demo flight and returned to the airport in Jakaata to prepare for a second demo of another 30 min flight and was coming back in and descending when it disappeared from Radar the next part of it's journey was set to be Vietnam.

It had a maintenance check before take off for the second flight - I wonder if this is a case of Sabotage???

This was according to RT 4 hours ago and they said it didn't have enough fuel to fly that long.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
could there be something wrong with the communications devices?

why is the suspicion straight to a hi jacking?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well hope they find it and everyone onboard is alive and fine.

So now they should know why it`s so important to molest the passengers when they check in. This couldn`t happen now here in the states we are safe boarding our jets, molested but safe.

The 30 minutes of fuel sounds a little crazy to me. Maybe on a test flight which this wasn`t. But very Risky Russians if that`s the case.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

i think you lost me a little
it was descending from its first 30 min flight when it vanished
then you said it had a maintenence check BEFORE its second flight (but didnt it vanish on the first flight descending?)
so which is it

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

No I think you've misunderstood - it was a 30 min flight!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join