It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military you are not fighting for your country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Yeah I hate to say it but I make close to $30k a year washing floors. Not glamorous but it pays.

I figure, if you are going to put your life on the line like that, shouldn't your pay reflect that? Something like hazard pay?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh, urinating on the dead? You mean like this?

www.youtube.com...

Oops, that is the US Marines!

And they were angry enough to physically urinate on them for what? Because they killed a few of US soldiers during a war on their soil? And let us examine why they were created in the first place....

www.youtube.com...

Yes this is Hilary Clinton folks:

"Lets Remember, the people we are fighting today, we funded 20 years ago. And we did it because we were locked in this struggle with the Soviet Union...."

Yes you created them... now you come to further decimate the entire country and the people of that country after these Mujaheddin that you created took over the country and decimated the people of that country. Yes, you should hate every Afghani on the planet for that! Sure sounds like their fault.

No one is pissing on your dead... quit pissing on peoples lives

Shall I go further? Wanna be angry about Beirut? You mentioned Beirut in the other thread... want to go there? You do not like the Sayyid very much I know....

But then hell, we are a different culture than you Beezer.. we do not deserve the oxegyn on this white western perfect ********* Culture's planet right?

Wanna discuss the Sayyid??

Becaue I tell you what, I am pretty angry myself right now at this ****western culture superiority crap!

edit on 9-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Yeah I hate to say it but I make close to $30k a year washing floors. Not glamorous but it pays.

I figure, if you are going to put your life on the line like that, shouldn't your pay reflect that? Something like hazard pay?

But see the football players make millions a year and still continue to complain that it's too dangerous! The nerve. Our soldiers make 25k a year and put their lives on the line and a football player making millions has the nerve to complain about injuries. You pay the cops, firemen, teachers, soldiers (everyone important) chicken feed and justin beiber is walking around a millionaire. Society is upside down.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

You people are all the same, when I was in Iraq your type's would say "quit following orders and come home!"
And I would reply with " why don't you quit paying federal taxes and stop funding this war so I could come home!"
And your type's would say "we can't do that, they will put us in prison!" And I would respond back with "No sh!t a$$
wipe they will lock me up too, so when you get the balls to cowboy the f@ck up, let me know I will join you, until the shut you trap hypocrite!"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

It depends on your MOS, where you are serving, how long you have been in and other things. My husband has been deployed three times since we got married, it was only about an extra 500 to 600 dollars a month. The nice part was they couldn't tax you, but that's changed I think.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Nope.

I want everyone to stop what they are doing and wind it up.

Screw the planet. We'll go home and take everything that is ours with us.

Hell, most will be happy, right? The evil Americans are gone!

The Middle East can go pound sand for all I care.
China can take Taiwan.
The North can attack South Korea.
Russia can walk all over Europe again.
Every damned dime in foreign aid can stay in America.
The extra troops can keep our borders secure, and we'll just stay out of everyones ####ing business.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1

You people are all the same, when I was in Iraq your type's would say "quit following orders and come home!"
And I would reply with " why don't you quit paying federal taxes and stop funding this war so I could come home!"
And your type's would say "we can't do that, they will put us in prison!" And I would respond back with "No sh!t a$$
wipe they will lock me up too, so when you get the balls to cowboy the f@ck up, let me know I will join you, until the shut you trap hypocrite!"

So you see the problem and basically agree but I'm a hypocrite. Did I miss something?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Jameela

Nope.

I want everyone to stop what they are doing and wind it up.

Screw the planet. We'll go home and take everything that is ours with us.

Hell, most will be happy, right? The evil Americans are gone!

The Middle East can go pound sand for all I care.
China can take Taiwan.
The North can attack South Korea.
Russia can walk all over Europe again.
Every damned dime in foreign aid can stay in America.
The extra troops can keep our borders secure, and we'll just stay out of everyones ####ing business.

*shrug*

America worrying about America again? Sounds good to me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

good... maybe after some time we can our countries back from this hell you created in them and start living normal lives again... you can keep you superiority complex to yourself... and we can keep our own culture to ours!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

See? We agree. It just took a burn-out moment for me. To the devil with the rest of the world.

I'm sick and tired of defending America's actions with the ass-clowns in DC calling the shots. In a few months I'm out anyways.

First time I joined? 1981. I think it's time.

*showing the middle finger to the rest of the planet*

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by beezzer

good... maybe after some time we can our countries back from this hell you created in them and start living normal lives again... you can keep you superiority complex to yourself... and we can keep our own culture to ours!

Fine by me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

See? We agree. It just took a burn-out moment for me. To the devil with the rest of the world.

I'm sick and tired of defending America's actions with the ass-clowns in DC calling the shots. In a few months I'm out anyways.

First time I joined? 1981. I think it's time.

*showing the middle finger to the rest of the planet*

Well good. Nice chat then?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Just effing super.

Now how do I make it happen?

Too many ####ing people in the world "need" and "rely" on America's dollars that we don't ####ing have anymore.

How do we gt the rest of the planet to stop asking for food and money???

Let them all JUST DIE!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Just effing super.

Now how do I make it happen?

Too many ####ing people in the world "need" and "rely" on America's dollars that we don't ####ing have anymore.

How do we gt the rest of the planet to stop asking for food and money???

Let them all JUST DIE!

Well no... we don't want people to die. That's no good.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Have you served? Are you currently serving? Are you active duty?

I find it repulsive how so many people judge military men and women because their job takes them to places outside of the US.

Please keep in mind, while you're calmly, comfortably sitting behind your computer screen, there are brave men and women who are fighting for their lives, watching their friends blow up, and fight the constant anxiety that is WAR.

Would you rather we kick back and let other nations become super powers so will be the ones invaded and bullied?

Would you rather wait until our shores are stormed by foreign troops, killing civilians, and burning buildings before you will finally acknowledge there are people out there who are hell bent on hurting us? Whether jealousy, radical religious beliefs, or plan sadistic nature, there are people who fantasize about hurting others.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
People in the military will hopefully wake the hell up and realize that they are nothing more than corporate cannon fodder, tools of fascist imperialism and oppressors and invaders. War is not a video game, war is nothing more than a scam to perpetuate the agenda of the military industrial complex and like minded multinational corporate entities...vile, sociopathic, having no redeming qualities. Fight the program, say no to their brainwashing!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister

Well no... we don't want people to die. That's no good.

#### THEM Then we'll just have the ####ing whiners saying, "America is charging too much!"

We find a god-damned cure, we keep it!

Our land, our food. Grow your own damned crops.

We just use our oil. Our natural gas. Our coal. Our nuclear energy. Our wind turbines. Our food. Our cures. Our drugs. Our land.

The planet doesn't want us?

Brilliant!

We don't cough up a damned thing!

edit on 9-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod
I'm not going to risk my life or fellow soldiers life over some foreigner, no matter how innocent.....
Does that help or have any other questions?

Nope, that sums it up for me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
Would you rather we kick back and let other nations become super powers so will be the ones invaded and bullied?

LOL Don't want them stealing our act.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I think the position is advertised as paying with honor, pride, and skills for a high paying job later on.
edit on 9-5-2012 by gentledissident because: Paris in the the spring

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join