It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military you are not fighting for your country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
the troops are used as bullies.
USA Dictatorship.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
USA Dictatorship.

Yeah! Let's gang up and destroy America!

I got a flag!

You got a match?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by buddha
USA Dictatorship.

Yeah! Let's gang up and destroy America!

I got a flag!

You got a match?

Come now. I was told to make a thread and we would have a "chat". Well I brought the thread you bring the chat. Keep the flag made in China with slave labor.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

Sorry. You caught me in a mood.
Want to know what I'm feeling right now?

Pretty pissed off. I hate war, hate fighting, hate the fact that no-one appreciates the sacrifices all Americans make.
I hate the fact that we have troops in S. Korea, and people piss on them! Fine. Lets just leave S. Korea to the North.

The Middle East? I say we royally screw OPEC and not waste a single god-damned dollar there, ever again. To hell with the Middle East. I've lost too many friends to what? So some bull-#### whiner can piss on him and his widow back home?

Europe. Eff them. Lets pull all our bases, all our dollars out. NOW. Fight your own damned wars.

Solve your own damned problems.

Lets not waste another damned dollar in foreign aid ever AGAIN!

Hurricane?
Earthquake?
Drought?
AID's epidemic?

Suck it. Tough. Too damned bad. Don't you DARE come to me, come to AMERICA for a ####ing thing!

That's how I'm ####ing feeling. That's my ####ing opinion.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
America will be dead soon! I mean, economically.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters

Fine. Enjoy pissing on our grave. I'm sure the rest of the world will get along just fine without us.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I honestly feel that if we (the United States) put a small fraction of their soldiers (10,000) on the Mexican border the bloodshed and violence would end immediately and no more blood would be spilling onto our country from the cartel battles...It still blows my mind that the US Govt. doesnt treat the mexican cartels as a legitimate threat...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What made you think i'm pissing ? My interest is to open ur eyes and see the bigger picture.Your soliders are dying for nothing.Your country is already on tatters and dollars are running artificially.
edit on 9-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Jagermeister,

I do not fault you for this, but I have been seeing a trend recently on this site with the lack of true "information" and people just using it as a way to promote uninformed ideas. A lot of the discussions regarding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been truly uniformed at best. I do agree that Iraq was not something we should have got involved in, for a multitude of reasons, but how could you dispute Afghanistan? The reason you have a better chance of dying by a honey bee sting is that we are over THERE fighting them, and not allowing them to come to our shores. If you honestly think for one minute that they wouldn't try to come here you are mistaken. Take a trip over there, as I have a few times, and see what their resolve is. I cannot stand the armchair quarterback posts on here when most of these people haven't set foot out of their home towns. This site is about spreading information that doesn't fit into the MSM's idea of what is "ideal" to meet their agenda and discuss certain aspects of that information. There is a reason people don't take consipracy theorists seriously, it is because there is no information to back up their claims. A wild accusation does not make it a legitimate idea.

And, as far as Mexico is concerned, how about they handle their own problems? This would fit into the "why are we fighting everyone else's war?" comments. All we have to do is legalize and tax drug useage and it would destroy the illegal narcotic trades within weeks.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Sorry. You caught me in a mood.
Want to know what I'm feeling right now?

Pretty pissed off. I hate war, hate fighting, hate the fact that no-one appreciates the sacrifices all Americans make.
I hate the fact that we have troops in S. Korea, and people piss on them! Fine. Lets just leave S. Korea to the North.

The Middle East? I say we royally screw OPEC and not waste a single god-damned dollar there, ever again. To hell with the Middle East. I've lost too many friends to what? So some bull-#### whiner can piss on him and his widow back home?

Europe. Eff them. Lets pull all our bases, all our dollars out. NOW. Fight your own damned wars.

Solve your own damned problems.

Lets not waste another damned dollar in foreign aid ever AGAIN!

Hurricane?
Earthquake?
Drought?
AID's epidemic?

Suck it. Tough. Too damned bad. Don't you DARE come to me, come to AMERICA for a ####ing thing!

That's how I'm ####ing feeling. That's my ####ing opinion.

S. Korea isn't our concern. Let China deal with the issue. We don't need to be in the middle east we have enough oil at home to sustain ourselves. We have no reason to be involved in Europe. Let the EU take care of itself. Israel can learn to stop starting wars without it's bouncer standing behind it. Foreign aid is a complete joke. China holds how much US debt? And we still give them foreign aid? How about some foreign aid to Michigan because GM wants to move it's plants to China after we baled them out?

America needs to worry about America. This foreign policy of worrying about everyone else while our country goes to complete hell needs to stop. This is not called isolationism this is called survival. The empire cannot sustain itself... especially with American politians that care more about Israel than their own country or even their own troops. You're right. Let's stop wasting money on everyone else and start caring about making America great again. If you're born in this country you're s*** on from cradle to grave. Yet you come over here from Mexico and get free education, free healthcare, even free housing. Here have a business! And who pays for it? The tax payers.

Throw them all out. All these corrupt business men, bankers, and politians. How much more blood needs to be spilled in the name of imperialism? How many more American children need to die in the name of Israel and her holy war? Common sense people. Stop the wars, the foreign aid, the 761 American bases around the world and focus on making America great again.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

What made you think i'm pissing ? My interest is to open ur eyes and see the bigger picture.Your soliders are dying for nothing.Your country is already on tatters and dollars are running artifically.

Fine. What's the best, fastest way for America and Americans to get the #### out of everywhere so we can die in peace?

Really.

I don't want to spend a single penny on foreign aid, foreign countries, foreign oil, foreign help every AGAIN!

I don't want to see another brave noble soldier die for SOMEONE ELSES CRAP ever AGAIN!

REALLY!

HOW DO WE ###ING LEAVE?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Fine. Enjoy pissing on our grave. I'm sure the rest of the world will get along just fine without us.

They got on fine for centuries without us. I think it will be ok.

Anyway, on to the meat of the topic: What's the point of it? The soldiers aren't giving the orders-They take them. I think you better go talk to the people who give the orders.
edit on 9-5-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarEagle1

Jagermeister,

I do not fault you for this, but I have been seeing a trend recently on this site with the lack of true "information" and people just using it as a way to promote uninformed ideas. A lot of the discussions regarding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been truly uniformed at best. I do agree that Iraq was not something we should have got involved in, for a multitude of reasons, but how could you dispute Afghanistan? The reason you have a better chance of dying by a honey bee sting is that we are over THERE fighting them, and not allowing them to come to our shores. If you honestly think for one minute that they wouldn't try to come here you are mistaken. Take a trip over there, as I have a few times, and see what their resolve is. I cannot stand the armchair quarterback posts on here when most of these people haven't set foot out of their home towns. This site is about spreading information that doesn't fit into the MSM's idea of what is "ideal" to meet their agenda and discuss certain aspects of that information. There is a reason people don't take consipracy theorists seriously, it is because there is no information to back up their claims. A wild accusation does not make it a legitimate idea.

And, as far as Mexico is concerned, how about they handle their own problems? This would fit into the "why are we fighting everyone else's war?" comments. All we have to do is legalize and tax drug useage and it would destroy the illegal narcotic trades within weeks.

Did you ever consider that these people hate us because we're over there bombing the piss out of them? You wanted to get Bin Laden. Fine. You got him. It only took 10 years, but you could have had him with Clinton. But you finally got him. Good. Time to leave now. Why go to Iraq? Why go to Libya? Iran? etc. etc. No! Why 761 bases around the world?! Stop with the war already. Stop occupying sovereign nations and wondering why the population hates you. We haven't been attacked since 911. We got the guy they say did it. Fine. Time to come home now. Or do we need another 10 years for good measure?

As to the drug trade I agree. Make the drugs legal and the violence stops. Prohibition doesn't work.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Let see what happens after iran war! then you'll have your soldiers back with empty handed !!!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

What made you think i'm pissing ? My interest is to open ur eyes and see the bigger picture.Your soliders are dying for nothing.Your country is already on tatters and dollars are running artifically.

Fine. What's the best, fastest way for America and Americans to get the #### out of everywhere so we can die in peace?

Really.

I don't want to spend a single penny on foreign aid, foreign countries, foreign oil, foreign help every AGAIN!

I don't want to see another brave noble soldier die for SOMEONE ELSES CRAP ever AGAIN!

REALLY!

HOW DO WE ###ING LEAVE?

The same way we went there. We walked right in and we can walk right out. It's really that simple.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Let see what happens after iran war! then you'll have your soldiers back with empty handed !!!!!

The's not going t be a war with Iran. Our simpering coward of a president doesn't have the stones.

Plus, he's too much in with Iran. They're pals.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah.We'll see .

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

First of all, the order to fire upon innocent civilians is an unlawful order. It can, and will, be refused. By most everyone. There are some unfortunate kids who don't know what to do, so they will do as they're told. But they can be saved by their squad leaders who call BS on the order. I can only imagine an order like that would come down from the yes-men officers.

As far as the dates for end of operations, 2014 is what has been given to us as far as when everything will be done and over with.

And when it comes to the view of us in regards to the war, most everyone I know calls BS on the whole thing and just want it to end. The only good that comes out of deploying anymore is the hefty paychecks, which still are not that great. When I went, I went from like $20,000 a year to about $25,000 a year. So it's still not really that worth it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The's not going t be a war with Iran. Our simpering coward of a president doesn't have the stones.

Plus, he's too much in with Iran. They're pals.

Oh you are a hoot.

There will be war eventually. Iran has too much oil to deny access to us. It just won't come this year. I think after the election Iran will likely be toast.
edit on 9-5-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Good to know that there are soldiers who still have a conscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join