It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military you are not fighting for your country

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ahhh......The military is fighting for us so we can maintain our way of life. The businesses prosper because we want to maintain our present way of life. All of us, not only the Elite. Treat a cop with respect and they usually treat you ok, as long as you are not breaking laws or associated with criminals that is. I'm not anti-government, in fact I think we need more government footworkers and less government execs. What happened to promoting people up from the bottom, that rarely happens in government anymore at top levels.

Will a farmer or jack of all trades ever be president of the USA? Highly doubtful because they have seen the trickle down effect of money and know that money is disappearing somewhere and never seems to get to the little guy struggling to make ends meet. Corruption in our government and paperwork designed to hide corruption at a predetermined level is what is bad. Where is the military money disappearing to? In planes that pilots are afraid to fly? In deceptive loopholes that allow the rich not to pay taxes to the government but instead to donate directly to colleges instead. The colleges can expand this way and get better teachers resulting in better training and conditioning of students. These donations give some colleges unfair advantages over other because of the donations. 100% tax deductions for colleges and space programs cost our country lots and the allegiance of the programs or schools is with the donors of the contributions.

Yes, the soldiers are there to protect every Americans interest and the cops are there to protect the people. Sure there are corrupt cops and corruption in military expenditures. Yes there are decisions made to protect American industries. It's all part of the game. The allegiance of the company's we protect should be investigated though because sometimes their best interests are not the same as America's. We also have allies out there and America is a big player in this game. Sometimes Americans do not understand everything, it's complicated and we don't have access to everything. I don't think we should be interfering with the Muslim countries myself. I don't think we should criticize the Chinese or other Asian countries for the way they try to raise there people. They have to deal with the problems in their society, not us. Look sat all the deceivers trying to steal our money in this country. Maybe we should get more strict and have stricter punishment.

I know others would disagree with me. How can we cut down others when we are worse. That makes no sense to me. Think of the lack of morals in the people you personally know. It's kind of hard to throw the first stone when you yourself are not pure. Trouble is nobody is getting punished. The laws are starting to be changed to protect deceptive people and thieves and now the honest person is looked at as nuts. Is this the way our ancestors wanted things, is this what my father fought in the war for? No. I could go on and on with regulations caused by a few greedy and irresponsible companies that caused changes that are toxic to Americans. Rules to make cars safer and then people go faster and worry less because they feel safer. These rules cause more accidents. distractions cause accidents so limit the distractions. People must relearn to be responsible for their actions. Sorry for being grumpy but I hate when someone cuts down our soldiers.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by beezzer

good... maybe after some time we can our countries back from this hell you created in them and start living normal lives again... you can keep you superiority complex to yourself... and we can keep our own culture to ours!
edit on 9-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

I agree with you. We should leave your countries alone and once-and-for-all go home (unless ACTUALLY attacked). But to blame all the problems of wherever your talking about on the US needs further explanation. I'm pretty sure the middle east was at the same place the US was in like 1920 technologically and socially... I won't even discuss because it be demeaning. I would assume you are not like 80 years old. Ask Germans if they rather still be under Adolf? If south korea rather have been conquered by the north? Ask a person from Poland if they rather be under Soviet rule still?

America isn't perfect. In my opinion the problem isn't that we commit all these immoral wars (maybe Iraq ha) its just that we stay to long. There is no reason to still be in Germany, etc. America of the early 1900s knew that economically dominating the world was more important than militarily.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Jagermeister

Well no... we don't want people to die. That's no good.

#### THEM Then we'll just have the ####ing whiners saying, "America is charging too much!"

We find a god-damned cure, we keep it!

Our land, our food. Grow your own damned crops.

We just use our oil. Our natural gas. Our coal. Our nuclear energy. Our wind turbines. Our food. Our cures. Our drugs. Our land.

The planet doesn't want us?

Brilliant!

We don't cough up a damned thing!

edit on 9-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

The founders basically said that it's okay to trade with and talk to other countries just ally with none. And I think that's a safe mindset to have. I see no reason not to trade our goods and talk to other countries, but having allies is where the line needs to be drawn unless it's something like a world war. We should only declar war when we've been attacked or are in danger of being attacked and from that point alliances can be formed until it's over. The main issue here is to go back to supporting America first. We need industry and production brought back to America. We need smaller Government. The Feds needs to stop shutting down the farms and telling people what they can and can't eat. We need real research into the reasons why cancer and autism are on the rise and we need to actually listen to that research no matter who needs to be held accountable.

The corrupt politians, business men and bankers needs to be thrown out of power. We need to slowly move towards abolishing the Federal Reserve and move back towards a gold standard. The constitution needs to be the law of the land once again. The cops, teachers, firemen, and soldiers need to be paid a fair wage. The unions need the corruption weeded out. The wars obviously need to stop. The border needs to be secured. Prohibition needs to end. etc. etc. We used to be a nation of dreamers. The space race was a great achievement in American history. To see that end is disgrace. Funding needs to go to both Nasa and private companies to expand on space exploration. We should have a colony on the moon by 2025 and a manned mission to mars by the same time period. There's no excuse not to. Cut the foreign aid and war funding and start worrying about what matters again. Stop playing imperial police bring creativity back to America. Let people dream again.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yep and they will still come running after all when Saudi and Kuwait asked for help all we got was condemnation and the last decade of war.

Yep Yep the world can burn for all i care i am right there with ya.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Jeeze. Ive read your posts for a while. Never seen you so mad. Dont get me wrong, I agree 100% with you, but is this the same Beezzer?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

We sign up to support and defend and follow the orders of the officers appointed over us and the POTUS.

What we do is not up to us in that situation, we gave up our freedom for the moment to serve the US.

What the US sends us to do depend on who YOU PUT IN OFFICE. WHO DID YOU PUT IN OFFICE?

Your quarrel is not with the military, but with the controllers of the military, who are civilians.

You seem kinda anti military... suggest you think this all the way through.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh screw that! Trade partners? Then we have embasses, and tarrifs, and different taxes. . . blah blah blah.

There is NOTHING that we need that we can't drill, build, mine, make ourselves!

We don't need trade partners, there is NOTHING we NEED from them!

We need big effing WALLS!

*middle finger to the planet*

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by beezzer

Jeeze. Ive read your posts for a while. Never seen you so mad. Dont get me wrong, I agree 100% with you, but is this the same Beezzer?

What can I say? I bring out the best in people

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
What the US sends us to do depend on who YOU PUT IN OFFICE. WHO DID YOU PUT IN OFFICE?

They're all the same. I do appreciate that you see your position as our fault. You probably just didn't know what you were getting into.
edit on 9-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The Bunny is right.

Easy there Bunny, just takes minutes off yer life.

Hang in there, a few more months.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We sign up to support and defend and follow the orders of the officers appointed over us and the POTUS.

What we do is not up to us in that situation, we gave up our freedom for the moment to serve the US.

Your quarrel is not with the military, but with the controllers of the military, who are civilians.

You seem kinda anti military... suggest you think this all the way through.

You sign up to defend the constitution of the United States of America from enemies both foriegn and domestic. The constitution is your bible. The founders are your gods. You did not give up your freedom you chose to defend it. I did not vote to put anyone in office. I do not vote for the lesser of 2 evils. You are the military. You are the controllers of the military. The top generals in your military can tell the POTUS no based on their oath to the constitution. Soldiers can say no based on unlawful orders. I am not anti-military. Infact I even explained why in my original post. I am anti bulls*** and pro-constitution.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Love the signature! Amazing quote. Funny how if our nation was even a little bit educated in historical events/people, that maybe we could learn from our mistakes and be more effective moving forward. But no, the arrogance of our President and congress think they know better.....God Help Us All......

Instead were stuck with this moron.....

Obama Quote
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

No, we all pretty much knew what we were in for.

We re-enlist (or not) about every four years.

So in a twelve year event, as we have here, the troops have sighed up again and again an average of 3 times each.

We do not base our decision on what we have to do. No one does it for the money.

We do it for you all, and our families, and our country.

What the country does with us... is not up to us.

That is known as selfless.... It's not about us.

But if ya'all feel this way, why not put someone like Ron Paul up? Never happen, why?
edit on 9-5-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Oh screw that! Trade partners? Then we have embasses, and tarrifs, and different taxes. . . blah blah blah.

There is NOTHING that we need that we can't drill, build, mine, make ourselves!

We don't need trade partners, there is NOTHING we NEED from them!

We need big effing WALLS!

*middle finger to the planet*

See now this is isolationism. So what do we build big walls and close the gates? None shall enter? That's not exactly what this country was founded on.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You're acting like an unruly Wabbit. go suck down some fermented fruits and grain.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by beezzer

The same. Just very bitter and iritated right now.

Everyone is just sqealing with joy talking about how terrible America is. I just want the squealing to stop.

We leave. Everywhere.
We close our borders.
Nothing, no food, fuel, foreign aid, drugs, help, not even a kind word.

It's not like America has ever done any good, right? We all suck, right?

So no-one would miss us if we closed our doors, right?

Screw 'em!

The world can go pound sand.

Well here's the new beez.

edit on 9-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You know the oath? It says officers, and POTUS, and the constitution. We're do'n that.

What are you suggesting we do?

You don't like the way things are going, put some different officers and POTUS up. The military does not do torches and pitchforks, even though that may be called for.

We do our job.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, we all pretty much knew what we were in for.

We re-enlist (or not) about every four years.

I figured you knew what you were doing, so please don't blame us.

But if ya'all feel this way, why not put someone like Ron Paul up? Never happen, why?

Why don't you tell us why it will never happen? Were you already aware that we don't have a choice before you told us we should make better choices? Was it your choice to re-enlist?
edit on 9-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister

See now this is isolationism. So what do we build big walls and close the gates? None shall enter? That's not exactly what this country was founded on.

What our country was founded on is dead.

Killed by greed, appeasement, and lack of attention.

Isolation?

Hell, if I could move America to another effing planet, I would.

Screw the world. They don't want us? We don't need them.

They can scratch at our door and the only god-damned thing I'm bringing is a big gun!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We do our job.

I understand, you're just following orders.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join