It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the sky an image?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Okk, man, think about this, I was looking at the sky and saw like the moon and stuff and like all the stars, and venus and stuff, and I was just like woh.. What if it is all a projection hiding what space actually looks like in our night sky.. You know? and Venus, it has that spot everyone is worrying about, it could be like a distortion in the projection.. My question is,, what are they hiding? Myabe like, Jesus and # is real, and they are trying to keep us from seeing heaven, or they don' t want us to be able to see the star wars at night???? Dude. just wow.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That would be crazy. What if the planet was inside a building for a experiment....

Go look at the sky its not pure blue, its a static of different colors making up blue. When you really look at it, it looks like tv static. But hey so does every thing. So forget about the sky, what about all of reality.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That's deep man.
*snaps fingers*

The sky has changed from what I remember it as a child, some days it looks like Windows wallpaper, MS sky I call it. The crap in the sky is what's making the dimmer stars harder and harder to see at night, but the skies clear up nicely right after a good hurricane.

edit on 8-5-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
man.. what if we are in like a building, and we are all like little babies... And then there are the big giants people who created us, and we are all like little babies.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
...... we are all just a speck of salt on a pretzel waiting to be eaten the stars that we see at night are other pieces of salt on the same pretzel and among the other pretzels in the bowl. prepare to be eaten my friend... lmao....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Heh, our very own Truman Show.

No, it is all real, I've observed stuff in deep space (Nebulas), our solar system, the moon, even passing asteroids with my trusty 'scope.

I know how you feel though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Truman?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Awwww man, what if were like all just like little tiny nanobots living on an electron like.
And like the Earth is like revolving around the Sun which is like the nucleus.

And like all the solar systems are really atoms in a giant superbeing like GOD like.

LIKE DUDE!!!! Nofrikinway like no way man.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah ... drugs are pretty fun sometimes.

It all checks out though. Go and buy or borrow a telescope and go find some of the stuff that is out there. It isnt an image unless you are talking about the "image" created on the back of your eye. But if that is the case it is all an image that we are interpreting so we are all an image.
edit on 8-5-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
...... we are all just a speck of salt on a pretzel waiting to be eaten the stars that we see at night are other pieces of salt on the same pretzel and among the other pretzels in the bowl. prepare to be eaten my friend... lmao....

Thats not funny man I'm starving

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You should maybe ask what the world would look like if our brains didnt flip the image sent from the eyes. Concave or convex? Are we on the earth or in the earth.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

lmao i bet you are....lol

second line...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
You should maybe ask what the world would look like if our brains didnt flip the image sent from the eyes. Concave or convex? Are we on the earth or in the earth.

OH. MY. GOD.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

like what about this like, what if the whole universe is one big brain. or one big body. and all the stars are nerves like, and supernova's are when the brain like, thinks. electrical impulses racing around everywhere. planets are spots waiting to pop out. or stars could be white blood cells and planets red blood cells. duuuuuude. wormholes could be like, veins. the weather on planets could maybe be sickness to the big body or something.
the big bang was when the body or brain was born. its still expanding 'coz the body is still growing like.
we're all inside a gigantic body. a civillisation on a red blood cell. and ufo's are people from outside the body that have been miniaturised like in that film, and injected into the body. aliens in the ufo's are what the body we're in looks like!
man, im diggin' this thought process. what else you got?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

like what about this like, what if the whole universe is one big brain. or one big body. and all the stars are nerves like, and supernova's are when the brain like, thinks. electrical impulses racing around everywhere. planets are spots waiting to pop out. or stars could be white blood cells and planets red blood cells. duuuuuude. wormholes could be like, veins. the weather on planets could maybe be sickness to the big body or something.
the big bang was when the body or brain was born. its still expanding 'coz the body is still growing like.
we're all inside a gigantic body. a civillisation on a red blood cell. and ufo's are people from outside the body that have been miniaturised like in that film, and injected into the body. aliens in the ufo's are what the body we're in looks like!
man, im diggin' this thought process. what else you got?

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

This... man, this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's unreal for sure when you think about it.
I see it as 1 big clock. Everything is moving.. maybe even following as the earth is making circles around the sun, our milkyway and the sun is moving arround something else as well, the same path.

And black holes.. maybe when the sun burned down, you get a new black hole, sucking up every planet near, untill it gets sooo heavy, it explodes (again?), creating new planets (again).
Maybe Earth was like Jupiter once (or another huge gas planet), but when it gets closer to the sun it becomes harder. So Mars was perhaps in earth position once, having water (&life?).

So to sum it up, the biggest belongs to the smallest, and even the milkeyway will end in some big hole, after which it wil create itself again basicly (it's 1 big recycle bin).

There is some german experiment going on though I read, that did come up with a conclusion that this all is indeed just a holographic projection!

www.pakalertpress.com...
edit on 8-5-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

www.imdb.com...

Jim Carrey stars as a guy whos entire life from birth was a TV show, the sky he seen was just an illusion / painting on the inside of a rather large dome.

It's actually quite a good film.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Just curious, how many illegal drugs have you taken recently?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Who says it weren't meds,
Lots and lots of meds

Or maybe the lack of it xD

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

oh good times, good times

top topics

<<   2 >>

join