It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the sky an image?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Okk, man, think about this, I was looking at the sky and saw like the moon and stuff and like all the stars, and venus and stuff, and I was just like woh.. What if it is all a projection hiding what space actually looks like in our night sky.
reply to post by FenderWolf

I'm truly afraid that some people watch too much science fiction. Quite honestly, I'm beginning to worry about myself, even responding to this thread. I guess I have too much time on my hands this morning. Time to log off, I guess.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Related thread:

For The World Is "Hollow", And I Have Touched The Sky
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/20/2012 @ 10:55 AM

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

S & F,awesome thread! Great thinking way outside the box (like i do) and unfortunately,your right...

Everything we are told to believe about this reality is a horrible lie designed to keep us from realizing the brutal truth of why we are here and everything we are told to think about our lives is a terrible deception,designed to keep us from knowing that we are nothing more than human cattle,living upon a prison farm controlled by evil aliens who created this terrarium we call earth...

where we are helplessly trapped beneath an artifical light we think of as the sun,that is much closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe it is and the one and only reason we exist as physical beings,is for our souls to be grown within temporary flesh and we hopelessly die at any age,whenever our insectoid and reptilian masters decide its time to reap another human soul...

every so often,the overflowing herds of human slaves are thinned out by massive soul harvests we think of as war and genocide and our brains were intentionally designed by evil aliens in a certain way,to ensure them we keep believing the illusion we see around us is real...

edit on 9-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The vast majority of people will not want to know the horrible truth,that outer space is a magnificent illusion,a grand deception and a massive lie,created by superior life forms of a higher intelligence,from another dimension,who fabricated our reality.The earth is an alien civilizations science experiment,the earth and you and i are floating and revolving suspended within their laboratory,within an unknown dimension.We are surrounded by an intentionally projected illusion,a curtain of holographic stars has been wrapped around our world,a shroud of holographic stars has been wrapped around our minds and when knowing how severely and brutally this world is perpetually ripped apart and torn asunder by war and genocide, our creators are most likely evil...

edit on 9-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of humanity lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

"The Earth Is A Farm...We Are Someone Else's Property"...Charles Fort 1874-1932

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You guys seem to really believe this,
Then tell me one thing:
How is the sun giving us the heat, not to speak about radiation.
Unless its some kind of led light lol

If we are in a lab its a damn big one.
We build spacecraft which can fly over millions of miles and collect
Data/samples from far into space.

Hows that possible when its just a holographic mindfcuk?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Like, wow and stuff ! I mean whoaa !!! Like, what if it wasn't and stuff. Whatever and stuff

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
back in the day, people like the OP were easily noticed - because they were hippy useless dudes that would smoke spliffs on corners and at best say "Hey baby..." to good looking females. Before they'd be arrested for being sexist.

NOW we can't tell - this guy could be you Manager. Supervisor, the guy handing your groceries over, the idiot saying "tickets please" on the bus.

He is you. And he is obscure. He is everything you are. He knows it. his laugh is the sound of a horn, as the car that hits you drives on by. His smell is that lonly person who begs you for a dollar. he is you, and he is all around you.

Why? because its easy... pretending is easy. you think you are who you are? you think you KNOW who you are?

When you walk to the shops.. do you ask yourself, "What do I want?" ? Or do you just go buy milk and bread... like a robot. like a machine.

You don't even know it...

It's just too easy.

is the sky an image? Is it? Are you sure? CAN you be sure? I cant.

and as I walk to the shops to get my milk.... do I even ask? Or do I just.. walk along.... knowing nothing, asking nothing... being.. me

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The vast majority of us have been lied to night and day for a very long time,about a vast array of vital social,historical and scientific issues.The vast majority of sheeple know what tptb want them to know.The vast majority of sheeple believe what tptb tell them to believe and the vast majority of sheeple exist the way tptb force them to exist,as the vast majority of sheeple continue killing themselves to live...

The earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces.Sinister entities have been and still are genetically altering our bodies and our minds through the alien abduction scenario.They have enslaved humanity with greed and posessed us with denial and our royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved in perpetuating the evil materialistic illusion that the vast majority of us are helplessly,yet temporarily,trapped within...

edit on 10-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you have any interest in the topic, perhaps you could explain to the group how it is that a projected image of the Moon has the LRRR mirror resting on it to reflect lasers back to Earth.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The only reason that the vast majority of us believe that the laser reflectors are there upon the moon,is because we are told to think they are there,without knowing if they really are or not and we are shown images that could have easily been doctored and altered tp appear that way...

Actually,i think the moon and sun are actually up there,but they are a lot closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe they are and anything beyond them,the shimmering void of ancient light we call outer space,doesnt really exist.We are surrounded by an intentionally projected illusion,a curtain of holographic stars has been wrapped around our world,a shroud of holographic stars has been wrapped around our minds ...

edit on 11-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Where would the line between real and holographic illusion be found? Are the planets in the solar system real?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey to everyone who kep this conversation going, I have been always reading your replies and not ignoring any of you. I couldn't reply to any of your comments because I was post banned for some time, rightfully so. But I have read all your replies, thank you for not letting the thread die

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Where would the line between real and holographic illusion be found? Are the planets in the solar system real?
I'm thinking that if we could somehow magnify and zoom into ever closer,ever smaller levels,with a device thats 1,000 times as powerful as the most advanced scanning electron microscope,or with something like that,eventually,only individual pixels would be seen and revealed and the intentionally projected holographic illusion we call reality,would be exposed...
edit on 14-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join