It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

The money isn't going to the people or it is the only money going to the people. The governments of the countries receiving it waste the money they would have given to the people because the USA and other concerned countries are doing it. Basically they are building their military and fattening the government with our money.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You mean the east who is now moving its companies to....

The US?

BTW

While China has become a leading manufacturer, US still leads it by a whopping 40%.

Here is some advice for you..stop buying into rumors.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious

Shoot, in my 25 years on this planet I don't remember kicking anyone from another country around. Never declared war on anyone either, as far as I remember.

I'm glad American bashinging never goes out of style... As someone said before, we were dealt this hand. Sorry the house is corrupt.

I'm curious, do you think the world would be better with China spreading communism?

Don't talk so high and mighty, we are all to blame.

Why if I say the truth you all bash me on it? I myself am a westerner but even I acknowledge what we did to Asia was abhorrent. I suggest take a word of your own advice and don't talk so mighty yourself.

My point is, what did I do to Asia? I'm curious what my role in political situations from before I was born are?

I don't think I said anything mighty at all, you're the one placing blame on westerners in general.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

You clearly do not understand the global monetary system the east is rising on a money from nothing credit based system exactly modeled after the west and actually tied to it. In other words a bubble jut like the west. They just are not as far into it as the west. They will crash just like all credit based monetary systems do. They are are also very much invested in the US dollar so when the west goes the rest of the world will not be far behind.

They may fair better then the west because much of the east is used to living without the luxuries of the west but they will crash none the less.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OliverNorthsCat

Wow...I believe I learned about this in High School decades ago so I am thinking here. I remember there was a Meeting that was hosted by some English Duke or something where all the European Victor Nations sent representitives along with a Representitive from the U.S.

At that meeting and this was not the first time the U.S. had SCREAMED...that War Reperations were too high....the Europeans were warned again and still they did nothing.

My Girl just said that there is a Movie about it staring Anthony Hopkins as a Butler to that British Family that hosted this meeting. Anyways...my information is something I learned a long time ago. The U.S. was adament that continuing to starve Post WWI Germany would bring about a resurgent Nationalism...and the U.S. was RIGHT! This created the Nazi Party. Split Infinity

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Of course we did! But remember...Wernher von Braun...Father of the U.S. Space Program as well as Nazi Germanies designer of the V-2 as well as designing the American Saturn V...said that his Hero and the Man that he admired and followed this mans techniques and studies was the American Rocket Scientist Robert Goddard.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Yes...That pretty much sums it up! LOL! By the way...I have been featured in Rolling Stone.

I know we are the Good Guy's because if we were not I would not perform my sometimes Job that takes me around the world.

I can tell you are a person of limited experience in either visiting or dealing with both people and issues in areas of the World that have issues. Until you have been to these places and done some of the things I have done...you have very little credibility with me.

European Nations F#%!@& UP Twice on a massive scale and several times on smaller scales including the Former Yugoslavia. They have never been able to agree on how to handle things in their back yard so when they really get in trouble they come crying to us.

I won't even coment how screwed up the rest of the World is and without a Global U.S. Military presence...everything would spiral into chaos. That is a fact. Split Infinity

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I can tell you are a person of limited experience in either visiting or dealing with both people and issues in areas of the World that have issues. Until you have been to these places and done some of the things I have done...you have very little credibility with me.

Who is this addressed to? Moi? In any case, it is hardly a mature way of posting. Perhaps you have done 'some things' but that doesn't exclude the fact that other members may have had equally significant experiences of their own, if not even more so. Your assumptions will only lead to your own intellectual shortfalls.

European Nations F#%!@& UP Twice on a massive scale and several times on smaller scales including the Former Yugoslavia. They have never been able to agree on how to handle things in their back yard so when they really get in trouble they come crying to us.

Care to provide some examples? Superpowers only really get involved when there's something to gain from doing so.

You seem to mistake politics for philanthropy.

By the way... my screen name is a reference to the Bob Dylan and Muddy Waters songs, not the magazine.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Yes...I noticed the letter A before Rolling Stone...however it wasin the way your posted "AVATAR" is constructed in a commecial style Billboard style advertisment that caused me to reply in the way that I did.

I am also very aware that the U.S. always takes it's interests into account before planning any action but it also has provided many instances of Disaster Relief that only the U.S. Military could provide as was the case recently in Japan as well a while back in Indonesia.

As far as your experience level...your posting style is a telltale sign of that. Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I won't even coment how screwed up the rest of the World is and without a Global U.S. Military presence...everything would spiral into chaos. That is a fact. Split Infinity

Who's to say we know what is best for the world? I didn't know America had all the answers and it was up to us to set everyone right, and with guns of course.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

Not to be rude but when you see a person killed in a most vicious way just because they didn't want to join a Fanatical religious Group...and you see this with your own eyes. Then you can ask questions of the nature you have asked here.

Until you have been around the world and seen it for what it REALLY IS...then you have no form of reference other than what someone else told you to formulate an opinion. I have seen what goes on. I know what I speak of from being there and experiencing horrors first hand. Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

As far as your experience level...your posting style is a telltale sign of that.

Instead of trying to attack my credibility, which will inevitably fail, you should argue on the points I present.

I am also very aware that the U.S. always takes it's interests into account before planning any action but it also has provided many instances of Disaster Relief that only the U.S. Military could provide as was the case recently in Japan as well a while back in Indonesia.

Wow, I never knew that Japan and Indonesia were in Europe. That's that then.

The US military has nothing to do with its ability to provide relief, all anyone needs for that are a few helicopters and people willing to get in them. Its not like fleets of F-16s and ICBMs are necessary for that. Plenty of ordinary people were able to go to Japan to help out too in the longer-term, using commercial airlines.

You indicated that Aggressive US foreign policy was justified by its good-guy status, which I contend. If a country asks for aid or relief, of course it is welcomed.

However, I do not recall many incidents of countries, European or otherwise, 'crying' and begging the US to come in and replace their leadership through military intervention. And when countries do ask for that, the US won't get involved unless its in their interests - take Syria for example.

P.S. Whatever experiences you have had, you need to stop going on about it - it doesn't devalidate other people's insights. Create a thread and let it all out if you must, but there's no justification for trying to dismiss everyone, saying "I've seen things man! You don't know, you don't know!".
edit on 10-5-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Not everyone here is deluded. Many of us get our news from international and independent sources as we know our msm is bs. This is not to imply we'll trust YOU implicitly either. We were raised on lies.

For our loved ones we remain fighting and perservering that one day our efforts might reward us with something better than sorrow and slow death. The prospects however, are bleak.

Sadly, the notion that we're not inextricably linked is sheer fantasy.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Star128 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Rolling Stone has always had a fondness for whores.

Instead of playing global cop, why not just rent a dungeon and have Ilsa work her 'magic' on you?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Crimson..... I liken the Chinese Nation to Ancient Rome:

1.The Senate= Communist Junta.
2.The Emperor Caesar= Hu Jintao or any incumbent with capitalists tendances stated in point 3.
3.Roman Conquest= Financial Conquest.

I suggest you study your history books and......

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Actually everyone here is wrong. What is going on is a standard business cycle and we are now emergin out of what is called the winter cycle of business. I am going to give everyone a brief history lesson of why we are at where we are today. Back in the 1930's there were 2 economists and they were Kondratiev and Keynesian. Kondratiev theorized that the global economies of scale go through 4 phases in a business cycle. It goes through a spring, summer, fall and winter. It's a long business cycle and we are now coming out of the winter cycle. You can read about it here.

Kondratiev

Now why don't we use this theory. Simple, Keynesian was backed with political members and Kondratiev was not. So, who is more correct? Kondratiev or Keynesian. Kondratiev is always right as he realized economies have to do with people's emotions and sentiment.

So, in a nutshell what is going on now is the global economy is coming out of a long winter cycle and in 4 years it will be behind us and everyone will forget again as we go into a spring business cycle. It has happened over and over again since the recordings of mankind.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

Not to be rude but when you see a person killed in a most vicious way just because they didn't want to join a Fanatical religious Group...and you see this with your own eyes. Then you can ask questions of the nature you have asked here.

Until you have been around the world and seen it for what it REALLY IS...then you have no form of reference other than what someone else told you to formulate an opinion. I have seen what goes on. I know what I speak of from being there and experiencing horrors first hand. Split Infinity

This doesn't address the fact that that happens in other countries, and that is their problems. I guess we can agree to disagree on this one, but my point is we should not go around telling other people how to live. People love talking about how we all need to stand up and fight for our own freedom, but when it comes to other countries, it's "we have to go save them!" It's a sham for the military industrial complex that keeps our country afloat.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

the east would be nothing were it not for the slave labor ,also living conditions and overall standard of living is terrible outside the largest cities which are just facades for the benefit of western capital that they(the east) whore themselves to. and when i say the east ,i mean eastern governments .i harbor no ill will to any human being . seemingly unlike the OP

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The globalists will have their way with Asia too, don't worry. Just as soon as they use her to take down the West. The poor/developing countries will continue to be stunted from development, by design. The only way we can save the economy globally is by stopping the banksters in their path, write off their debts and make it so they cannot accrue similar ones in the future, and punish those responsible.

The US National Debt is roughly $15 trillion. The amount of derivatives globally is roughly $1,600+ trillion. You're going to try and tell me that all of that belongs to the sovereign nations in Europe and of the United States? It was the international banks that created that money and now they are attempting to dump it on the countries of the world. They do not care if they collapse all of the economies of sovereign nations everywhere, so long as they can dump their mess onto somebody else and blame others for what they are responsible for. You will see, when things get bad, you will see what I speak of. The only hope for the West is Ron Paul and a Liberty Revolution against the tyranny of multinational scam-artist banksters, Federal Reserve and her minions, IMF, World Bank, United Nations. They must all fall if we are to survive.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

I can't argue with the first part of your post. LOL!

As for the second part...do you think I like having to fly all over the place to FIX things that other countries especially the EU, Russia, China and yes...Australia too...have turned a blind eye to?

I could have been at a BBQ!

If these people could just get their S#!% Together than maybe the U.S. Military wouldn't have to be so big. As for the time being...everyone but the U.S. say's...OH...we like to stay out of others business. By the way...could you...ie..the U.S...help prevent to genocide that is happening a few miles down the road from us?

Don't but the B.S. that these countries are all up in arms about the U.S. handeling things that THEY should be doing....and when the FEL is completely installed...you will see a U.S. Military shift away from a large number of overseas bases as we will be able to vaporize targets at will anyplace or anytime...anywhere on the Globe or in Space. This will change the nature of Warfare and make Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE.

When this happens and the installation of the Free Electron Laser System has already begun...THEN the U.S. can take a step back...start investing in our own country as this system is ULTRA HIGH TECH at a relatively low price tag. No other country is even within Two Decades of developing this system and even Russia is at least 40 Years away from developing a Super Quantum Computing System that will allow any target whether it be an incoming ICBM or a 50 Cal Round to be vaporized. As I quoted before...DISCOVER Magazine has said that the Nuclear Powered Versions of the FEL that will be installed on every Aegis Cruiser as well as all U.S.N. Aircfaft Carriers can burn a hole through 1000 feet of SOLID STEEL IN SECONDS.

I will certainly be happy to see our hard earned TAXES be used on Social Programs and fund road projects.
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join