It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent explodes on morning show interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
news article and video of ted nugent interview.

news.yahoo.com...

from the article:

"Call me," Nugent continued in a raised, irritated voice, "when you meet someone who does that more than I do. Because that's really moderate. In fact, you know what that is? That's extreme. ... I'm an extremely loving, passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy. ... And if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll [expletive]. Or [expletive]. How's that sound?"

i like ted nugent. i don't necessarily agree with all of his politics but at least he's straight up. but this interview is just plain silly. they bleep out what he said but it isn't tough to figure out what it was.

-subfab
edit on 4-5-2012 by subfab because: added more to my post than just a link and a quote

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well

He is an extremely passionate man!!!!

Gotta give him that one.
edit on 4-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Another brainwashed mainstream republican

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Wow Uncle Ted must be loosing it lately? After the last "Secret Service" debacle and now this?
Too bad he is a Romney supporter. But I guess Ron Paul should be greatful he is.
BTW Ted can be a nice guy and he also can be a real prick too.
I have met the man a few times and he's basically one of these guys when you talk with him you feel like your walking on eggshell's. You never know how he's gonna react to a question or a statement. Personally he seems to really hate things that have anything to do with being "politically correct".
edit on 4-5-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The dude is bonkers. He lives in a fantasy world. His mental state appears to be diminishing rapidly. His music career is a joke, so he tries to endear himself to a very specialized demographic to ensure people still go to his shows and buy his music and watch his televisions shows. His life isnt real. He's a reality tv show.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
dum-da-da-da!
here comes the ultra critical ATS peanut gallery

"He's a nut!"
"Off his rocker!"
"Right wing nut!"
"Glad my group isn't associated with him!"
"I'm not like him!"

Thing is, he is a person and a citizen like everyone else. He has his faults and his own beliefs. Say what you will about him, but he stands for what he believes in.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well you have to remember that any interviewer's main objective, like all other news media stations, is to exploit all negative points in a person. Especially when a minor spark has occurred. It's called entertainment and that's all the news has turned into too.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i mean think about it. Any person who has ever been famous has had some negative story on them. It's what the media craves on and every american citizen just eats it up like it's freaking chocolate.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

ted nugent wouldnt even BE in the news if he didnt make crazy, controversial statements. So criticizing the media for the content of his comments is ridiculous. He does it FOR the publicity. These are interviews he consents to, and statements he makes of his own free will.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

But there is still editing. Why would he blow up out of no where? I have reason to believe this was edited and tinkered with. Hell, every piece of news is edited. Even edited after it's been on the air once.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Compared to another brainwashed mainstream democrat? Are there any ATS members left that see the left right hat trick…………..?

How disturbing………

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
reply to post by stanguilles7

But there is still editing. Why would he blow up out of no where? I have reason to believe this was edited and tinkered with. Hell, every piece of news is edited. Even edited after it's been on the air once.

You can watch the video at the link. It is not a sneaky edited. It is part of a clearly congruent thought process. Atch for yourself.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Maybe he has Cat Scratch Fever....lol Sorry, I couldn't resist. But really, I like him. He is not afraid to say what he feels and I agree that the political correct crap that is fed to us is ridiculous.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I think Ted and Boehner should get together and have a breakdown together. Ted can scream and then Boehner can cry about the liberals. Add some bass and drums and they could be a new emo band.

We could call them The Crying Bow Hunters. Kids will be cutting themselves in no time.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

ha ha ha
cutting themselves

that would be a great emo band

-subfab

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ted is cool as always,I'm 100% behind him on the PC thing it's pathetic in SOOO many ways.If they can't handle a real conversation they shouldn't talk to me either.
Ted is news cause he is a rock idol.That is all he needs to be.But you know,if you don't like us I cry a bitter tear at your absence from my life.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
old poopy pants is getting cranky I see

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I love how people talk down on him even though he has accomplished more than they ever will in life. Not that I like the guy but he has my respect for daring to spit in big brothers face. I say screw political correctness people act like children lately oh that person said something that hurt my feelings boo hoo. I say grow up and get over yourselves. Ted is kinda crazy but atleast he doesnt try to tip toe around others feelings hes more the "if you dont like me or my opinions go f yourself" type.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Nuge as president, a chicken-hawk who will start bombing Iran with nukes on his first day in office, and send those sons and daughters of American families off to war while he sits in his air conditioned taxidermy museum. Ted is a moron and politically inept. He supports Romney for ballz sake. What kind of interview should we expect from him, especially when he is in character? He may not make for intelligent debate with his ape-like chest beating, but he sure is entertaining and he made a great career out of that. Perhaps, he is the missing link? lol

For those who think he is some political guru and Super American Mr. Manliness, the guy makes a living in the entertainment business so who is the bigger fool? The one who believes the persona of the Nuge or the Nuge himself. Don't believe everything you see on tv, especially when it comes to the Nuge and his "manliness." He isn't what he portrays himself to be. He's not the Mr. Badass all-American murdering mofo he wants people to think. (Famous crapping pants story.) He apparently fools a lot of people since he made millions from his music and that narcissistic persona he created. Many of his fans emulating his politics in a transparent attempt to seem masculine. It's ironic, no? I'd love to meet the real Ted Nugent, but sadly I don't think his intelligence is much better in real life than his character.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

No, I would give a mainstream democrat a
too. And yeah, I know the hat trick, hence my sig.

edit on 4-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join