It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent explodes on morning show interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Ted has a point, but he failed badly in his presentation of his argument. Aggression turns people away. Sorry Ted ..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by spacedoubt

LOL THANK YOU!
I mentioned that to him years ago. Another reason I mentioned the eggshells.

What gets me most is in todays standards "Uncle Ted" Would be a Pedophile.
Most people are probably not aware of his past and his first wife?
Just Sayin'

I knew the voice thing was a sore spot for Nugent...And you actually said that to him, and survived.
That's an accomplishment!
He was the first arena sized concert I ever attended, in '78 I think. When a concert ticket cost a mere 12.50.
It made my girlfriend sick. Literally, we were too close, and it was too loud. Those Marshall stacks, and all those decibels made her physically ill. You really couldn't discern the actual music, it was just a wall of sound.
I guess that's a reflection of his personality. Just be loud, and it makes you right!

I remember a little about his first wife, an underage Asian girl, i think?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mandella1099

Yeah, I'm frothing out the mouth with jealousy because I don't like Romney.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
He is right about the military being involved in political correctness. Moral is moral, put politics aside for a change. Doesn't matter if you like him or not, Nugent is patriotic.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I like how nearly every single person who has tried to defend Nugent in this thread implies it's all 'liberals' who are against him. As if pointing out how his manufactured insanity is a clever ploy to stay in the media somehow makes one a Democrat or liberal. Dont give liberals so much credit
. Lots of people from every aspect of the political spectrum see through Ted ad his carefully-managed shenanigans ad reality show outbursts.

Remember, this is the same guy who bragged about how he avoided the draft by taking speed and #ting himself because he was a rock and roll star who didnt have to go fight in vietnam.
edit on 4-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)
I like how when I go back through the thread, up to the point of your post here, I don't see the word 'liberals' mentioned once.

A few mentioned that the media try to twist people's words during and after interviews, and use editing to change the message, but they didn't pin it on liberals. A few mentioned distain for the PC crowd, but again, not tagging it with a conservative/liberal division.

If anything, the majority of the posts in the thread which predate your post are critical of Nugent. Not sure which thread you were reading.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join