It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent explodes on morning show interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ted Nugent isn't just one man. He has a publicist, attorneys, A&R guys, and people that coach him on how
to stay in the spotlight and market what ever he has to sell. It's all orchestrated, scripted and planned long in advance for a specific purpose. His people have spent countless hours finding out what his demographic is and who his brand of BS will appeal to.

And some fools eat it up. That's the reality; it's about money and keeping the gravy train on it's tracks. OK, schools out now go play....
edit on 4-5-2012 by seagrass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey Ted.
Derek St. Holmes was always a better singer than you.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by RealSpoke

Compared to another brainwashed mainstream democrat? Are there any ATS members left that see the left right hat trick…………..?

How disturbing………

Off-topic but this does annoy me and it ruins many great threads. This is my take on the situation:
It is disturbing. What happened to this site? I know I recently joined, but I've been reading for years and almost everyone knew that the two-party system was a sham to keep the groups in power...in power. Until people realize the two-parties keep us fighting amongst each other over petty details and politicians that are bought off on both sides of the aisle. Minor differences in detail, yet they always ALWAYS follow the same path. You think that birth control "debate" really mattered or was it more a show. It got quasi-political people riled up as if their party was a football team they rooted for. On ATS, there are many fans of political teams analogous to fans of football teams. They know who they are and often say "conservative" instead of Republican since that is a dirty word to half the country. The Democrats team's fans do the same as the "conservatives," and always support and root for their team's policies and will always start with the premise that my team is right on this issue and then twist logic into a pretzel trying to "prove" they are right. Completely backwards from any constructive thought processes. Let's not even get into the fighting that rooting for these teams has created and the utter hate and vitriol against the other team's fans. They often bring that mode of hate into all other discussions where they actually hate anyone with a different idea or perspective calling them idiots because they are told their political team is always right and extrapolate that to mean they are always right. Look up the voting record for the Patriot Act and look up all the major unconstitutional laws and their voting records.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Another brainwashed mainstream republican

Agreed.

I love the left and right divide, because it makes me feel so enlightened. While they're all screaming at each other, I sit at the sidelines and laugh, watching what's really happening.

Divide and conquer.
The people who fall for it deserve everything coming down the line.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Omg..the only thing from Romney is Uncle Teds language?? Are you kidding me? He could say nothing about the substance of the interview???

That clearly says to me that Romney can't think! I cannot believe that is all he said!

One of the best statements Uncle Ted said.." I stumble perfectly! I dust myself off, I make mistakes."

In today's world we have this illusion that if you don't dress, talk, or obtain that perfect 300,000$ dollar home w/ a pool and trampoline in the back w/ Gucci escalade in the drive-way...your nothing. MTV Cribs...geeeshhh

No wonder God's pissed!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I like how nearly every single person who has tried to defend Nugent in this thread implies it's all 'liberals' who are against him. As if pointing out how his manufactured insanity is a clever ploy to stay in the media somehow makes one a Democrat or liberal. Dont give liberals so much credit
. Lots of people from every aspect of the political spectrum see through Ted ad his carefully-managed shenanigans ad reality show outbursts.

Remember, this is the same guy who bragged about how he avoided the draft by taking speed and #ting himself because he was a rock and roll star who didnt have to go fight in vietnam.
edit on 4-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I do enjoy me some ted nugent he's for sure an awesome musician. But he is pretty freakin crazy, when he came to speak at my college he compared detroit to planet of the apes about 12 times. I was just like "come on man, you can't be saying stuff like that!" I did enjoy his most recent outburst though.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

What does my post have to do with a left or right divide? If you go on national TV and promote Mitt Romney or Obama I'm going to have to give you a

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

You said, " He may not make for intelligent debate with his ape-like chest beating, but he sure is entertaining and he made a great career out of that. Perhaps, he is the missing link? lol
I say: if he made a career out of his ape-like chest beating and was entertaining....I call that pretty smart.

Your analysis of the guy came from nothing but your opinion. You gave nothing of substance to why you feel this way. You almost sound like a scorned lover...jealous scorned lover. You talk of his career and the money he's made as coming from a stupid man. I put his bank account against yours based on the way you demonized a man but had nothing in the way of facts, qoates he might have said that you can prove wrong or show where his " intelligence/ IQ is limited because.....???

Again...you gave opinion but had nothing to say about the point he was making...the substance of his interview, the points he was trying to get across. Like Romney...you failed.

I cannot believe that so far no one seems to think its odd that the only comment that Romney can make is that of Teds bad language. Most comments I've read here has nothing to say about the point Ted was making. That's what's sad....

Teds not perfect but as we all should try to do the very best we can for our families and for our country. As Ted says...he has a lot of passion...so he cares...because he doesn't express that in a neat package...he's an ape- chest beating idiot? I say he's a patriot....I say he cares about this country...I say he's not perfect...are you? What are you doing to help and to change things?

An opinion on a man that has nothing to do with what he said....that stinks!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I Bet someone reminded him he Wrote..........WANGO TANGO in a Loincloth while tripping on Acid , and he just could Not deal with that Flashback...........

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

LOL THANK YOU!
I mentioned that to him years ago. Another reason I mentioned the eggshells.

What gets me most is in todays standards "Uncle Ted" Would be a Pedophile.
Most people are probably not aware of his past and his first wife?
Just Sayin'

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Jealous much?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes he may be crazy but he lives ever moment to the fullest
edit on 5-5-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I liked him better when it was all Wango Tango and Cat Scratch Fever.

And then he started talking about politics.....

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Agreed.

I love the left and right divide, because it makes me feel so enlightened. While they're all screaming at each other, I sit at the sidelines and laugh, watching what's really happening.

Divide and conquer.
The people who fall for it deserve everything coming down the line.

Tell us, oh wise sage of the pentagram, what do they all deserve?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mandella1099

Not much to be jealous of.

He's still the same 'ol jerk.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillThePoor
Off-topic but this does annoy me and it ruins many great threads. This is my take on the situation:
It is disturbing. What happened to this site? I know I recently joined, but I've been reading for years and almost everyone knew that the two-party system was a sham to keep the groups in power...in power. Until people realize the two-parties keep us fighting amongst each other over petty details and politicians that are bought off on both sides of the aisle. Minor differences in detail, yet they always ALWAYS follow the same path. You think that birth control "debate" really mattered or was it more a show. It got quasi-political people riled up as if their party was a football team they rooted for. On ATS, there are many fans of political teams analogous to fans of football teams. They know who they are and often say "conservative" instead of Republican since that is a dirty word to half the country. The Democrats team's fans do the same as the "conservatives," and always support and root for their team's policies and will always start with the premise that my team is right on this issue and then twist logic into a pretzel trying to "prove" they are right. Completely backwards from any constructive thought processes. Let's not even get into the fighting that rooting for these teams has created and the utter hate and vitriol against the other team's fans. They often bring that mode of hate into all other discussions where they actually hate anyone with a different idea or perspective calling them idiots because they are told their political team is always right and extrapolate that to mean they are always right. Look up the voting record for the Patriot Act and look up all the major unconstitutional laws and their voting records.

I'm hoping that your big wall of text with no paragraphs will let me avoid getting nailed for "too big of a quote", heh heh.

Anyway... yeah, I totally agree. The problem is that everybody feels they are in the middle. Hell, I know I lean left yet I still feel that I'm the center. I truly believe that I am. The only reason that I concede to the possibility that I'm not in the center is because of reasonable right-wing people here.

The reasonable lefties and righties are being marginalized to an alarming degree. It's been that way since W.C. Mills said it would happen. The "Reasonables" of the left and right are cast aside in favor of extremism of both flavors.

There is a definite good and a definite evil. I've noticed that those that are not fooled, in either camp, are the ones who recognize the difference. I'll defend the right to education, healthcare, gay marriage, legalizing all substances, etc to the bitter end yet I also will defend small government, gun rights, state sovereignty, and most other things that the true conservatives want.

It's the extremists in both gangs that want to strip the other from having those things. It's exactly how it is designed. Thanks for giving us a reality check and a well-needed slap in the face.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
uncle ted rocks

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So what is the pedophile upset about now? It's funny how he cries how screwed up this government but he never complains about how it has kept his sick butt out of prison where he belongs.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Am I the only person that wishes Ted Nugent would ACTUALLY explode on tv?.. I won't debate his talent as a musician, I'm personally not a fan.. but he is a relic of a hate filled era... he has no relevance and shouldn't be given a platform to spew his venom.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join