It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima on Steroids: "Japan is in the Process of Contaminating the Entire Pacific Ocean"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Fukushima on Steroids: "Japan is in the Process of Contaminating the Entire Pacific Ocean"

theintelhub.com< br />

I wish everything I am reporting on were not true, or at least were less true than it appears. It does seem that Japan is in the process of contaminating the entire Pacific Ocean via continued uncontrolled releases of radioactivity at Fukushima.

After low-balling initial estimates of radiation releases, the Japanese authorities now acknowledge that substantial amounts of radioactive material leaked from the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi reactors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So they have killed the pacfic ocean or are in the process of doing so.

What can I say, personally I now think that within 10 to 20 years most mammals, if not all, on this planet will be born deformed or dead.

There are reports floating around the web that the decommisioning of nuclear power stations, near the end of thier lives, is going to be very costly and that most of these companies may not be able to afford to decommision them safely.

Private companies are abandoning ship from the nuclear industry because the nuclear news is bad no matter how you look at it. And worse, others still in are headed for bad financial doom.

According to a recent article in the New York Times, the operators of 20 U.S. nuclear reactors—including some with licenses that expire soon—do not have sufficient funding for prompt dismantling.

This is some serious doom, but as long as those in thier limos are happy and living in luxury all will be well with the world

This crime is beyond comprehension.

theintelhub.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/5/12 by argentus because: added ex tags for source-quoted text

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I use to eat a lot of sockeye chinook, pink, coho salmon from the Pacific. I haven't touched the stuff in 6 months because of Japan. I've had to change my eating habbits.

With a fishing industry worth billions I doubt the government is gonna warn us of anything wrong until it's to odvious to hide.

I would like to add also that your talking possibly half the worlds seafood could be contaminated. Everything from king crab to fish sandwiches at McDonalds.

edit on 1-5-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
I use to eat a lot of sockeye chinook, pink, coho salmon from the Pacific. I haven't touched the stuff in 6 months because of Japan. I've had to change my eating habbits.

With a fishing industry worth billions I doubt the government is gonna warn us of anything wrong until it's to odvious to hide.

I would like to add also that your talking possibly half the worlds seafood could be contaminated. Everything from king crab to fish sandwiches at McDonalds.

I think we are all going to have to change our eating habbits, but unfortunately I think this will indeed eventually be the end of life as we understand it. Eventually the contamination will spread into the Atlantic also. currently we have the corexit contamination in the Atlantic and radiactivity in the Pacific.

We are or have killed ourselves. And its time to hold those responsible to account before its too late to do so. We trusted TPTB and the scientists to run things and this is what they have done.

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I say screw how much it costs, our government has created this problem and they need to be held accountable and held by the NDAA they wrote Karma is nasty lol

I like Tuna and recently bought 2 cans of tuna, not thinking hungry and shopping and grabbing stuff, but when I got home I remembered about this radiation and was like oops. Maybe I could take them somewhere to get tested for radiation levels

Mother Earth I am sorry, for what we have done to you.
edit on 1-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

This is where the world as a whole needs to put down the weapons, put their brains together and figure out what to do to keep this disaster from getting any worse. If it isn't far to late already.

We have the ability to create all of this technology, so we should be able to work together to fix things
and make them right.

Of course we could pray to a God to save us or we can wait for the aliens make it all better.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I say screw how much it costs, our government has created this problem and they need to be held accountable and held by the NDAA they wrote Karma is nasty lol

I like Tuna and recently bought 2 cans of tuna, not thinking hungry and shopping and grabbing stuff, but when I got home I remembered about this radiation and was like oops. Maybe I could take them somewhere to get tested for radiation levels

Mother Earth I am sorry, for what we have done to you.
edit on 1-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

You don't need to be sorry. We trusted the scientists and TPTB to run things safely for us, thats why we have governments. They have failed us, lied to us and are now trying to kill us because they know we are waking up to thier crimes.

They are trying to blame humans for the bad things in the world. Well its not us at all, its them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Plant used bad breaker for decades
Kyodo

www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20120424a7.html

A circuit breaker deemed quake-prone in 1978 remained installed at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant for more than 30 years, contributing to its total loss of power after the devastating earthquake and tsunami in March last year, sources said.

The circuit breaker at the plant, run by Tokyo Electric Power Co., collapsed in the magnitude 9.0 quake, the sources said.

According to a report compiled by a research institution on electric equipment in October 1978, that variety of breaker was not resistant enough to quakes.

(...)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Cannot ONLY blame Japan. This was an entire EA*RTH project and since the entire EA*RTH resources DIDNT put in EFFORT the entire EA*RTH may have to deal with the consequences. Not to mention what may be growing down below because of this
SMH
I think there is still a little time BUT THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO SHOW COMPASSION!

Originally posted by wantsome

Add in GOM sea food and there is no safe sea food the water is a sick mix, and its sad the sea life were forced to adapt to the aboveground inhabitants big business FAILs. If any feel Karma is REAL then what is to be expected for this mess?
edit on 5/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

i am serious.

i said it already.

you should take a geiger counter to all of these places..or radiation detectors.

I AM SERIOUS.

these companies don't care about you or anyone.

i hope the scum directors/executives get some radiation when they get together to wine and dine each other in their fancy restaurants from the minimum wage sweatshop toil of the workers.

show them they are not immune to a death and disease and suffering no matter how many billions they have hidden in the caymen islands from tax evasion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Keep faith and compassion nobodysavedme. THEY who are the REAL GOD(s) see and hear their big business intents. So let the filth $$$ build up on that Island that may not even be accessable if the high wave is in its direction.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I tend not to even think about Fukishima until that is i appear on ATS!!

Is this story true or fuelling the flames?

I want to disbelieve it because what you are saying is very bad news indeed!!

What do we do?

What have they done?

This is a big screw up!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmm....

The volume of the Pacific Ocean is approximately 622 million cubic km.
en.wikipedia.org...

That's some out of this world radiation levels you're proposing spilling out of one 'mere' human sized facility. At this rate a human built nuclear plant built in 2050 ought to be capable of contaminating the entire universe!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You consider they just found plutonium over Lithuania - the other side of the world - right? Plutonium is a metal. It is very dense. It tends to fall out near the explosion that released it.

If they are detecting it, a year later, the other side of the planet, you can bet that it is much worse than they are saying. For a start, where did all that plutonium come from? It was merely a hydrogen explosion in the outer containment?? The official story also doesn't tally with the fact that they had to flood the PRIMARY CONTAINMENT in order to cool the reactor. If the reactor itself did not overheat and go boom, this should not work as the pressure vessel is sealed, and the water will not simply flow into the reactor to cool it. This means the reactor itself must be damaged, meaning that it wasn't "just" a hydrogen explosion.

The swap gas from a weather balloon refracted the light from Venus...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lol, contaminating every atom is not what is going on here, lol. To contaminate the whole ocean does not mean every H20 will be radioactive. think about it this way, radioactive dust in the air doesn't mean that the air is radioactive, it means the "dust" in the air is.

What this means is, there will be nowhere in the ocean that is free from radioactive material, (i.e at the macro level). Basically, there will be no life in the ocean free from radioactivity. Hope that helps you understand whats going on here. Its not the water that becomes radioactive, its the contaminated material "in" the water that is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yeah nuke plants in the U.S. are protected legally by the U.S. military.

For example Minnesota tried to increase regulations on radiation emissions from nuke plants -- back in 1971 -- but lost the case to the nuke industry.

Even the top ecologist who wrote the textbook -- Odum -- was funded by the nuclear regulatory commission.

Greg Palast on the one year anniversary of Fukushima.

radioeugenics -- is something I exposed as the Actual matrix Plan conspiracy

In other words the elite say -- that nuclear radiation will provide the evolution of future humans....

Not to mention all the depleted uranium being used and spreading around the globe.

The builders had faked the earthquake proofing at the plant.

Dr. Helen Caldicott on Fukushima. She has an excellent book "Missile Envy" on nuclear weapons. She exposes how Chernobyl radiation actually killed over a million people.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The fact is there is nowhere on earth free from radioactivity. It's everywhere, and all life deals with it.

Now maladjusting such isn't a good idea, obviously, but I suggest you watch the "Chernobyl: A Natural History" documnetary which documents quite clearly that the Exclusion Zone has become a de facto eden for most every species of life there, that is in particular, the mammals which set off geiger gounters don't exhibit anything wrong with them (no tumors, etc). Another documentary "Radioactive Wolves", documents how the catfish in the large cooling pond adjacent to the plant is full of megasized catfish, the smaller ones which eagles catch and feed to their young, which survive.

Now early on after the event, there was major calamity, in the SHOCK 'wave' zone. The plutonium cloud from Chernobyl covered all of EurAsia, yet having a knack for cancer research for over a year well before Fuushima occured I found studies of how people in Italy and Spain have a low occurance of cancer, in particular because they eat so many olives. In the same vein, people in Japan and several surround countries maintain a almost nil risk of breast cancer, from eating soy their entire lives.

Chernobyl was in 86'. Before that the Soviets lit off something like 500 or perhaps well more nukes of all colors shapes and sizes, right upwind from the far east.
edit on 1-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So your saying massive amounts of radoactivity across the planet is a good thing? Hmm, ok.

I would like to see you go and survive in fukushima. We are now getting reports of "lots dying", hair and teeth loss, deformities.

Your comment doesnt deserve a response. So go fishing elsewhere mate. Maybe you and your family would like to live in fukushima? Why dont you go live there if its so nice.

As for chernobyl, mammals are born deformed there, you have been watching to much MSM my freind.

A study released Wednesday shows that there are far fewer animals living in the area around Chernobyl and that animals living there are much more likely to be deformed.

Usually (deformed) animals get eaten quickly, as it’s hard to escape if your wings are not the same length. In this case we found a high incidence of deformed animals,” said Anders Moller, a researcher working at Chernobyl since 1991.

THE DEFORMED
edit on 1-5-2012 by TheMindWar because: added truth

edit on 1/5/12 by argentus because: added ex tags for source-quoted test

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

You do realize the ocean is huge?

What I want to know is how much the radioactive waste (that's spilled into the ocean) is circulated. I remember the same concerns emerged when the Deepwater Horizon platform sank and the piping broke. They wanted to know whether the oil would stick together and be moved by the gulf stream. I think the best case scenario was/is that the oil gets spread out (as much as possible) so that it's not in thick concentrations. The same hope should also apply in the case of the radioactive waste. If it gets circulated well then it should be absorbed into a large region of water and be less harmful.

I also think that coal power should be looked at just as deeply as nuclear. It's estimated that well over 200,000 people died every 10 years in the US from coal power plants. After 2001 the rules were strengthened, but even in this new "climate" there still 100,000+ dying every 10 years. (I don't think this number includes AGW impacts) Worldwide the number is much larger. Furthermore, we know that the amount of radioactive particles that're released from burning coal are higher on average than what's released from nuclear power plants (barring a disaster like the one we saw/see in japan).

These numbers of deaths are (probably; almost certainly) conservative. And (again) worldwide it's much worse. At least a million people were/are dying EVERY YEAR from coal power.

So at least 10 million are dying every 10 years in total.

If you're surprised then you're not paying attention.

About the radioactive particles, have a look here:
www.scientificamerican.com ...

Over the past few decades, however, a series of studies has called these stereotypes into question. Among the surprising conclusions: the waste produced by coal plants is actually more radioactive than that generated by their nuclear counterparts. In fact, the fly ash emitted by a power plant—a by-product from burning coal for electricity—carries into the surrounding environment 100 times more radiation than a nuclear power plant producing the same amount of energy. * [See Editor's Note at end of page 2]

When you realize coal power has much more widespread use than nuclear you will see that "100 times" is significant. The facts about coal power paint a very bleak picture.

It's so bleak that all this fixation on nuclear is almost misplaced. I say 'almost' because nuclear disasters DO happen and the nuclear waste problem exists. If people truly cared about the environment and about saving peoples lives then they would be protesting coal power every bit as much as they're protesting nuclear power. And as I said, I'm ignoring coal impacts on AGW.

Yes, I'm against MOX fuel. And yes they shouldn't have built the nuclear plants in japan on faults and too close to the shore. But think... now the nuclear plants are being shutdown. Is this an overreaction? Probably, but then again, if hte companies can't behave responsibly then they shouldn't be allowed to build these facilities. On the other hand, importing natural gas has its own vices.

I'm talking to you on the WEST COAST of the US. I live at ground zero as an american. I also live next to a river where they want to export coal to other countries for burning. Furthermore, I rmmeber several years back they had a ship come up with contaminated soil from iraq. Not too far away is the Hanford site where lots of nuclear waste remains. It's the most contaminated site in the whole US. Both people in my family had bouts wiht cancers and routinely hear about it in newspaper. There was a protester that recently swam the (dirty) river next to the hanford site. This whole river isn't just filled with crap from that site but from runoff and junk that comes off ships. It's very polluted.

I'm telling you that the dangers of coal are being greatly underestimated by people.
edit on 1-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/5/12 by argentus because: changed quote tags to ex tags

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The WHO report on deaths from Chernobyl blows away all the U.S. nuclear weapons/power mind control propaganda

In contrast, the 2009 report, “Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment”, published by the New York Academy of Sciences, comes to a very different conclusion. The three scientist authors – Alexey V Yablokov, Vassily B. Nesterenko, and Alexey V Nesterenko – provide in its pages a translated synthesis and compilation of hundreds of scientific articles on the effects of the Chernobyl disaster that have appeared in Slavic language publications over the past 20 years. They estimate the number of deaths attributable to the Chernobyl meltdown at about 980,000.

Dr. Helen Caldicott exposes the Nuclear mind control lies about the dangers of radiation
edit on 1-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

On 28 May 1959, at the 12th World Health Assembly, WHO drew up an agreement with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA); clause 12.40 of this agreement says: “Whenever either organisation [the WHO or the IAEA] proposes to initiate a programme or activity on a subject in which the other organisation has or may have a substantial interest, the first party shall consult the other with a view to adjusting the matter by mutual agreement.” In other words, the WHO grants the right of prior approval over any research it might undertake or report on to the IAEA – a group that many people, including journalists, think is a neutral watchdog, but which is, in fact, an advocate for the nuclear power industry. The IAEA’s founding papers state: “The agency shall seek to accelerate and enlarge the contribution of atomic energy to peace, health and prosperity through the world.”

edit on 1-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join