It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+96 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
All three of these videos were released today:

Anonymous Message to NASA 4.30.12:

Anonymous Message 'We Are Not Alone':

Open Message From The Heart Of Anonymous:

Aside from the unexpected alien stuff Anonymous seems to be getting very 'New-Agey' for lack of a better term. i for One couldn't be happier.

Much Love!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I find those incredibly unwatchable because he's taken something from a comic book called V for Vendetta and tried to take credit for it. If he'd done his own thing, instead of resorting to such theatrics, I might have watched them. But what he did really turns me off.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry I can't watch these at work.
Do they say how they got this supposed information? Anything to back it up?
Very curious!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

A few weeks huh? Hasn't much if not most of anonymous' claims come to fruition? I won't hold my breath but this may get interesting.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
probably fake like the facebook vids...havent seen them in "official" anon channels

all vids come from a yt channel called soulfusion....i call attention-w....

edit on 30-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
may i ask,what is this all about?? i only watched the first one about nasa,and i was left bewildered,they are repeating things that are known to be true....what are they gonna do about it??
nothing i suppose...what a pointless clip that was...

link   
Im gonna say
inter dimensional aliens
or just transperseptional

link   
Inter dimensional aliens may be another word for "angels/demons"

I am still not saying that grays dont exist, aliens angels and demons oh my

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
funny they named them after AN...the so called father of the interdimensional aliens

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, I have seen promised by them has been delivered.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by soulshn

A few weeks huh? Hasn't much if not most of anonymous' claims come to fruition? I won't hold my breath but this may get interesting.

That depends on what claims you're talking about. There were wild claims by "Anonymous" stating they will take down FaceBook and the INTERNETS, but of course that never happened, nor will it. That's the problem with these guys, anyone fool can make a video in their name and upload to YouTube. Anon has come through, see Stratfor hack, but these videos, as much as many of us would like it to be true, probably fall into the "wild claims" category.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There is a benefit in being a member of an anonymous anarchistic hacker group, it's that any nut can claim that they're associated with the anarchical hacker group conveniently called anonymous.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Inter dimensional aliens may be another word for "angels/demons"

I am still not saying that grays dont exist, aliens angels and demons oh my

Yeah, I definitely started thinking Collins Elite when I saw the subject as well.

Only time will tell, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me - just because they might be what we've historically known as "angels and demons" or the fact that they might not belong quite to our understood physical reality doesn't make them any less alien...or the stories any less true.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Okay, I have heard of these people before but, still don't know whom they are or what they stand for. WHO ARE THEY??? Watched the videos but, did'nt seem to make sense... What is this all about??

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
By the way, if there ever was evidence of "inter-dimensional aliens", my personal opinion is that it would've been revealed through wikileaks a long time ago. At least Steven Greer would know about it... wait... what?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see thier interdimensional proof of

sitors

EA*RTH energies are amazing! I hope I didnt get black or white hat hacked from clicking the OP links but its ok
Very interesting times soho images on CNN? This not to mention the year. Shall we see
thanks OP for the interesting thread I see their agenda a bit more.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
.19 sec into 2nd vid..."illuminartti?
I guess anonymous found out there was an R in the word....

nothing here to take serious. Like a poster above said....anyone can post Anonymous videos on youtube.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'd love this to be true but .... it just doesn't feel like anonymous , I mean the video doesn't look or sound right .
Maybe its just me and we'll find out whenever this stuff is released ... but I smell hoax in the air

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why are they so ego centric to the point of blinders on, without any clue about what this world could be like, the real garden it could be.

This was revealed by Reagan, unite the world, their FASCIST FOURTH REICHT REGRESSION under the false flag ET attack.

But WOW, go for it man, play that card IN THE OPEN. Do it!

Once they come out and reveal ET, non interferece is over and there will be a time in all of this, perhaps after some bad stuff, I don't know, but, more than one side will be coming forth in the end.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join