It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As I'm sure someone has pointed out by now, Anonymous YouTube account is called TheAnonMessage so every video that does not come from that account is not from them but by someone posing as them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anonymous doesn't have just one youtube account, it's a movement. That'd be like saying the Occupy movement only has one account and that any other videos uploaded to different accounts aren't Occupy. You can't have one youtube account for a worldwide movement.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Anonymous doesn't have just one youtube account, it's a movement. That'd be like saying the Occupy movement only has one account and that any other videos uploaded to different accounts aren't Occupy. You can't have one youtube account for a worldwide movement.

I somehow doubt "GALACTIC SOUL FUSION SHOW" is related to Anonymous in any way.

Deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

LOL "movement"

what "movement" would that be?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I wonder if this will be like when they were going to shut Facebook or The Internet down?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Originally posted by IndieA
I’m calling BS.

First the videos are awful computer generations and second, half of what is said is new age babble.

I think the creator of the videos is someone who is working with “beings”, I would say demon spirits, and trying to get others to work with these entities as well. In other words the person behind the video is recruiting.

So let me get this straight the videos are BS new age babble.....but you think the creator of the videos is working with demons to recruit people? Spoken like a true religious fear monger!

No. I think the videos are BS (fake). I dig new age thought, but the videos were heavy with it and a whole lot of "it will be tough to change how you think but it will be ok", big red flag.

I hate having to break this all down for the less open minded.

Now about the "demons", "entities", "inter-dimensionals”, call them what you will. I think the guy may be working with them and trying to get others to as well. You know turn to the dark side. Maybe they are good entities, I don’t know, but I do not suspect that is the case.

You see these kind of people pop up here all the time mostly in the religious forum. These people say all kinds of things and many claim to be in contact with entities. In most cases their stories are hoax but I fear for some people I have come across. They truly are being deceived. Many other just want to deceive you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I wonder if this will be like when they were going to shut Facebook or The Internet down?

Strong ability to read replies to a thread.

2nd

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OMG!!!

Wait...

Just got that very crazy idea!

Anonymous ARE Aliens!!!

They show up in protests in these masks to hide their closely-human looks, and do most of their operations anonymously and invisibly.

There's the old idea form the most serious conspiracy theorists that the good alien species were to come to help us in the worst times... so this might have been the beginning of their "intervention"!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
They will appear with the holograms of 2Pac, Whithey Houston, Michael Jackson, and so on....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A message to the aliens who supposedly are seeking contact.You have the technology to find out the location of my computer.So I say to you: for the last time just show up and ASK,I won't freak out or shoot at you ask for a visit and we will get along just fine.
Due to the oppressive govt groups who watch this forum I naturally don't expect any results,but should you want to know how to express yourselves in such a method where by a peaceful exchange of ideas may occur ASK.This should be in the form of a common communication form known to us all here please.

I hope anonymous is also helping in the apprehension of these rifle targets that want to kill most of humanity to achieve their ideal vision.The alien thing is nice but we need to get this mess cleared up.As always I am fearless and ready to take any message you have.Nothing much could be worse than what I already know.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if Steven Greer had a hand in this.

If 'disclosure' happens it won't be on Youtube!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I have to say most of the Anon videos gave me goosebumps. This just raised an eyebrow.

Before anyone raises the first tomato at me--I think SOMETHING is afoot. My community screams it, my yard screams it, the sun screams, and the earth screams back.

THIS video, however, has all the water bearing capacity of a cheesecloth. If its Anon, they know how to find me. I volunteer myself, ambassador.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What if the news is "they are already among us"?

I’ve been thinking that a lot lately.

They would have the knowledge and tech to make us their slaves, much like the central banks have already done. They may be here, and they may be in charge.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
LOL "movement"

what "movement" would that be?

You could call it a lot of things. I'd personally say one for free speech, an open internet, and one where the people have the power and not governments and corporations. You can argue against it, but I'm not going to argue back, it's not ran its course yet and you'll probably see a lot of things happening with them as the year passes. I just get the feeling some of them are going to get increasingly sick of things towards the end of the year and start exposing quite a lot of stuff if they can.

People who say "they just attack websites" haven't researched or followed what they've done enough, and to be honest the negativity against them on here seems worse than I've ever seen on any other site. Not sure why that is, but as I said, you'll probably hear a lot more from them this year.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
we have more galaxies than we can possibly count and those galaxies have billions of suns in this dimension. But for some reason aliens from a different dimension contaced us first before any aliens in this dimension? What a load of crap!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Another reason to believe these beings are interdimensional is a series of events that happened in the 1970s in Colorado. The local authories found a cow who dug its head in the ground because somebody had paralyzed the cow and took the reproductive organs from the animal, all while in the air and not touching the ground.

Are they just too cheap to buy their own cattle or what?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
we have more galaxies than we can possibly count and those galaxies have billions of suns in this dimension. But for some reason aliens from a different dimension contaced us first before any aliens in this dimension? What a load of crap!

who is saying they contacted Earth first? The galaxy is old enough that we could be the last planet they contacted.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0scree0
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, I have seen promised by them has been delivered.

Exactly. Yet people follow them and believe their words as gospel.

What have they done? Seriously. What have they done except talk and post videos?!?!

Can anyone give me an example where these people with sooooooo much power have made a difference ANYWHERE?

Well..........?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

"Fighting with weapons of Mass Information"

I was at least hoping for an alien transmission

OMG that was funny.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have proof of inter dimensional aliens too. Very few people on the internet believe it.
Maybe they found my posts? Threads buried with shill comments.
They'd be able to verify my claims about the sequence of events, and that I took the pictures when I said I took them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join