It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've a strong feeling these are not from the group Anonymous, but really from GFL (or some other similar group, maybe even Disclosure Project?) using and imitating Anonymous for their own agendas.

Take a look at all the rainbow and sparkles aliens type groups that are all about opening their Chakras, and petting their Pine-eels, and I suspect you'll find the culprit.

In essence, we have yet another unsubstantiated claim, full of talk and posturing, but no actual evidence.

It's an old tried and true formula that always amounts to either nothing, or something altogether anticlimax.

In a sense, it's what some might call a Pr#ck Tease.

I would love to be wrong, but, I suspect I'm not.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starkite2003
reply to post by soulshn

WHO ARE THEY???

umm...they're "anonymous".

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Originally posted by soulshn

All three of these videos were released today:
Why don't you just come out and say it?

Like this:

[color=CCFFC2]I, soulshn (aka SOULFUSUION), released these 3 videos today.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Not sure if anything will come of it, but if it goes viral it might get the attention of other hackers, which could make things interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by soulshn

Like this:

That is a big 'ole negative there my friend; i did notice the similarity though.

Cheers!

Edit to add: But really, isn't Anonymous All of Us?
edit on 4/30/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I would not give credence to most of the claims on some videos that are supposedly from anon, however this almost corresponds nicely with something the FBI has said. FBI Page June 9th Malware I became aware of this through sources I am not allowed to disclosed. Something major is going to happen on or around that date. I would almost recommend against your using the link they provide to remove this "Malware". I have been tempted however to try it on a VM so I can see what it really does. We live in interesting times.
edit on 30-4-2012 by subject1145 because: fixing grammar.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by soulshn

Like this:

That's funny you pointed this out. I noticed the YT user was Soulsomthing and the OP also had soul in his knickname, but I was hoping it was just a coincidence

edit on 30-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
lol @ anon trying to take the forward stage of wikileak

btw RIP wikileak

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
lol @ anon trying to take the forward stage of wikileak

btw RIP wikileak

What are you talking about? Anon had no problem giving Wikileaks material to leak. See Stratfor hack.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
GOTTCHA!!

I made these videos in my basement last night.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I hate to disagree with you, I think the Stratfor hack as well as the one on Booz Allen Hamilton, were honey pot missions. Notice shortly after these operations Sabu, is found to be an FBI informant? Something always felt wrong about those hacks, I don't know call it a gut feeling. I really don't think there is much reliable information in these videos, but if you read my above post, I find the timing rather interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145
reply to post by Swills

I hate to disagree with you, I think the Stratfor hack as well as the one on Booz Allen Hamilton, were honey pot missions. Notice shortly after these operations Sabu, is found to be an FBI informant? Something always felt wrong about those hacks, I don't know call it a gut feeling. I really don't think there is much reliable information in these videos, but if you read my above post, I find the timing rather interesting.

So you're saying I'm wrong based on a feeling of yours? Well, I just go by what I read in the news (MSN and alternative) and all news articles point to Anon and the off shoot LulzSec.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I like the last video alot. That message needs to be lived by everyone.

We'll see, what they're going to release, eh.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

That is a big 'ole negative there my friend; i did notice the similarity though.
Honestly, it looks like all 3 were made by a different person.

But really, isn't Anonymous All of Us?
That's the beauty of the whole thing.
Kinda brilliant, while at the same time, it is also the biggest flaw.

Regardless of what it actually is, after the fact, if it turns out to be something that most people approve of, then there may be some sort of a somewhat official type of group confirmation.

If it turns out to be the opposite, and people don't like it, then of course:
"[color=D1FFD3]That wasn't us man. It was an imposter."

[color=FF8F5E]Total Anonymity = Zero Credibility

None of it can be taken seriously.

edit on 4/30/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think you missed the part where I mentioned right after these hacks, which he was supposedly a part of, it was released that Sabu had been working with the FBI since at least December. I cannot say for certain he was involved, or it was in fact a honey pot, but the timing on that and the information gathered is suspect.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In addition to my previous post, I suspect the next 'Anonymous' video in this vein, instead of having the moniker "Expect Us", will if anything equal "Expect CGI"

It wouldn't be too far fetched for an organized group like GFL or Disclosure Project to hire some top notch CGI people under NDAs to try pulling some kind of bluff stunt while pretending to be Anonymous.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have to believe in aliens being interdimensional rather than physical. They have the brain capacity, or interdimensional aspect, to travel in the future and pick a human being similiar to the human they have abducted, and they can arrange the meeting of these two people in real life, in the future. This was made known from the research John Lear was doing in 1987, he said that aliens do something in an abduction that is only known to the aliens - they get close to the abductee and look closely in their eyes, the military couldn't have any way in knowing what was happening because it had to do with learning about the abductees personality and genes so that they could find another 'soulmate' for the abductee. They then unite the soulmates together, only to break them apart after a short period. This is the for the alien study of human emotions, something Budd Hopkins made known as a high priority of the alien agenda.

Another reason to believe these beings are interdimensional is a series of events that happened in the 1970s in Colorado. The local authories found a cow who dug its head in the ground because somebody had paralyzed the cow and took the reproductive organs from the animal, all while in the air and not touching the ground. They tracked the fields in the area for quite a while, then they took video footage of a mysterious UFO that other ranchers witnessed being involved in the cattle abduction events. When taking pictures of the UFO, it demonstrated manuevers that showed the UFO moving in directions within the frame of the camera shot. The UFO could spin in circles, go from one place to another, and do many things all within the fraction of a second. So I believe UFOs could be created by man and also could have abducted cattle, but when you learn the strangeness of reports and see that UFOs can travel great distances and perform manuevers within the frame of a camera shot, I am led to believe that it was true when a local from New Mexico when to the police after witnessing a cattle being lifted in a beam, she jumped out of the car and yelled at the individuals responsilble for the series of strange events.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not going to happen, Why would the gov't want to expose itself of its lies?

I foresee a new Anon video claiming that it was not them who created that video.

Plus if Anon had created that video, it would be more along the lines of how they are going to stop the aliens by doing a DDOS on their Flux capacitor

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

Ah, I see what you're saying and I'd be open to the conspiracy theory you're throwing out.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The problem with Anonymous is they are just that, they could even be government posing as anonymous etc. However i do beleive the things they stand for. But they also have to be taken with a pinch of salt as there are many things they have failed at 'Taking down Facebook' for one.

Wikileaks provide more credible things at present but seem to have been shut down as of late due to Mr Assanges legal issues

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join