It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christianity lasts because...

page: 6
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB
 





If you can make your deity (Jesus, Allah, Zeus, the Flying Spaghetti Monster etc.) appear before me now, I'll renounce Atheism and worship him/her/it.


And Yeshua should appear to you for what? What do you do for him? Make fun of his children? Make fun of him? What do you do for him? He already said he wouldn't make many more appearances until it was his time to return, for what reason should the King of Kings do your bidding? To make you believe? I don't see an ounce of humility in you. Start with being humble and then work up and maybe if he finds you worthy he will reveal himself to you.




posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


And God is my witness.
All of them.

Did you ever think that God could do away with Atheists just by showing his face in public?
Nah, he wouldn't do that. God NEEDS Atheists to put the blame on around the world. Without these guys to prosecute, well...Christians would turn on themselves...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB
 


Alcoholism or drugs would be an understandable reason for the bitter gloomy dead hopeless existence of a man with out recourse . Past sins might forge your course that you yourself can't forgive . You like to spread the seeds of your sorrowful existence among the hopeful not to save them but to bring them down to your misery where you could be kindred souls and your loneliness would be somehow abased . Press on in your journey to spread your misery and lies of man . There are many like you who have looked their mortality dead in the eyes and hope for their souls to cease from their suffering and to escape retribution for the evil that plagues them .



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


You sound like a preacher.

What misery? Oh, yeah, I've been out of work for 3 years and my medical insurance was terminated.
Well, I'm not alone here.

Gloom? I call it facing reality.

Like the title says, "Christianity lasts..." We'll they're not raising one finger to save me either, and by "save" I mean offer me a job that will pay for food, shelter, and electricity. As opposed to the other "save" involving a bible and prayer.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread835206/pg6#pid14075757]post by CaptainLJB[/u

I suppose you are living with someone that has internet service and your busy until after 4 pm . You have had your financial support taken away but when the Global E -money comes out that requires that you deny Jesus and give your allegiance to the new world leader( Antichrist ) I will self impose a separation from the economy . The RFID chip from Digital Angle would facilitate the Mark of the Beast system .



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Hey, remember this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm on Jesus' side now. He Came To Me!
I'm also a full member of the Landover Baptist Church, brother!

I've been studying the bible and learning many new things which I never saw before. Astounding revelations! For instance, all the subversive material in these Satanic movies released in recent years. Like before my rebirth I would never have imagined how Hollywood was using movies like "Scooby Doo" to lure innocent children into signing pacts with the Devil!

It's true! Look:
www.landoverbaptist.org...

Praise The Lord!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB
 


What does that have to do with what you and I are talking about ??????



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Everything.

If you can read between the lines.

Christianity Lasts...



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't believe the bible itself but I do believe in the NT Jesus has some very good messages to teach that we all could learn from, you don't have to read the bible to know this but it's there if you don't already know..... Do unto others and so on.... You get the message....



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5
 


That's pretty much common sense of any rational society. No deity is required to invent it.



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB
 


Well we have another Einstein . Well just how did it happen then . Expand the knowledge of man kind for us .



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Christianity lasts because................ Like any other religion or
bigotry , it is passed from generation to generation corrupting young minds when they are most
vulnerable.. IE Children.

Children grow up believing this ............ Some pass it on to their Children and the cycle
continues.



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


I doubt that you have ever read the bible . If you have you skimmed parts of it . No doubt your friends say it's garbage . From there you make your judgements . Captain LBJ says read between the lines, well that goes for the bible also rather trying to disqualify it because it's not fun . You people don't want to know the truth , you want to not be regulated by the bible . Kind of like old dad when you said he's old what does he know .
Jesus is part of history . The Jews are spending big money to expunge the name of Jesus from our society , do they come off money for nothing ? The Bible tells us of the Mark of the Beast system that could only be facilitated by the Internet . That system is about to come to fruition along with the rest of the prophecy .
When Israel and Iran along with Russia tangle as described in Ezekiel chapts.38/39 your world will be shaken if you survive . Then you will be looking for answers and the bible is the only place you will find it .



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by rigel4
 


I doubt that you have ever read the bible . If you have you skimmed parts of it . No doubt your friends say it's garbage . From there you make your judgements . Captain LBJ says read between the lines, well that goes for the bible also rather trying to disqualify it because it's not fun . You people don't want to know the truth , you want to not be regulated by the bible . Kind of like old dad when you said he's old what does he know .
Jesus is part of history . The Jews are spending big money to expunge the name of Jesus from our society , do they come off money for nothing ? The Bible tells us of the Mark of the Beast system that could only be facilitated by the Internet . That system is about to come to fruition along with the rest of the prophecy .
When Israel and Iran along with Russia tangle as described in Ezekiel chapts.38/39 your world will be shaken if you survive . Then you will be looking for answers and the bible is the only place you will find it .


All wrong...........The bible isn't providing answers! It is creating problems!
All religions breed hate..not love,
War is their sustenance, dead people it's feces!

You know nothing of me, whether i have read the bible or not!

Religion kills (Public Health Warning)
Should be written on all Religious Books!



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


I can pretty well tell by your response . As can every one else .



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by rigel4
 


I can pretty well tell by your response . As can every one else .


NO.... You can only tell that i despise organized religion!
As I can tell that you are a reader of said book and live your life by it!

Likely you can't wait for the millions to die, so that your prophecy will be fulfilled.

Narrow is the mind of the zealot.

edit on 9-5-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Hey, remember this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm on Jesus' side now. He Came To Me!
I'm also a full member of the Landover Baptist Church, brother!

I've been studying the bible and learning many new things which I never saw before. Astounding revelations! For instance, all the subversive material in these Satanic movies released in recent years. Like before my rebirth I would never have imagined how Hollywood was using movies like "Scooby Doo" to lure innocent children into signing pacts with the Devil!

It's true! Look:
www.landoverbaptist.org...

Praise The Lord!



Can you show me evidence of signed pacts that children make with the devil after watching "Scooby Doo".
I have a grandchild that watches scooby.......... are you saying she is being corrupted.

where do yo people stop with this stuff............



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


I don't think you are aware of the world situation . You probably haven't even looked at the NWO global movement that will rain down on you soon .You probably still think that the Fed Reserve is United States Federal entity . The upcoming war of Israel and Iran is going to affect America big time possibly with a nuclear exchange . I imagine you to be very young and really don't want to think about gloom and doom coming . but that will not stop it .



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by rigel4
 


I don't think you are aware of the world situation . You probably haven't even looked at the NWO global movement that will rain down on you soon .You probably still think that the Fed Reserve is United States Federal entity . The upcoming war of Israel and Iran is going to affect America big time possibly with a nuclear exchange . I imagine you to be very young and really don't want to think about gloom and doom coming . but that will not stop it .


Edit ............ You can't beat Ignorance.
So I'll leave it with you.
edit on 9-5-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
.......God is eternal and Jesus is Lord.
Sorry not to be more profound, but it is the bottom line. If it makes no sense, meet Jesus and you will know that His true love never dies and we live in imitation of it.




top topics



 
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join