It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
By the way, just a piece of the puzzle thrown at me yesterday from my Guides, in contact with them. Here is an area that is about the spiritual aspect of all of life itself. This universe is more like a special project one where we lose memories, especically in the denser areas, and its really a matrix hologram. There are infinite channels/frequencies and universes, and infinite Beyonds, homes beyond the schools.

Our Guides, Higher Self, Family, and Creator(s)/Parents, (think system of upgrades and infinite progression, so our Spiritual Parents upgraded us from a previous state, and are those who shine the True Light, Soul, Love, Intellect/Coding through the stars, or even through a candle, for the Light streams into our Universe from Beyond).

Ets on higher levels are more like Angel/ETs as they can access their memories and are in lessons and assignments to help. Ets on our level are like us more, if they have more access to memories and their Guides, its because they've overcome the lower matrix and control levels and developed their psi and quantum physics type understandings of the universe allow them to travel. So they're already reaching higher levels, those past earth level technology already in higher realms/channels.

So my Guides gave a message in direct opposition to what I wanted, ie, move back home to a nicer/safer place away from Fukushima rain, and it was more that we need to be challenged, to wake up and keep striving for ways to help wake others up and work for changes here.

So going to a safe, eoc farm, family farm, hobbitville, just being happy, striving to just live, is NOT the job. Its being challenged and sensing the dangers and plans of the elite and negatives, that enables people to rise up and shine their lights more, to be more uncomforatable than comfort.

The reason most people know that the corruption running things is wrong, read the news and complain but don't do anyting, is because some of them are in comfort zones and just want to keep on living in them, not take risks.

Some of them are on the treadmill and if they get off, or over extend themselves for energy, their whole lives and children's futures may collapse.

Some of htem are bullied and kept in line in bottom levels, where they are controlled through fear and punishments by these mafia type bullies.

No one is free exactly to just act, but based on our situations and comfort levels, there are different levels of accountability for waking up and doing more.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So what you're saying is that you are just a simple retired, very human, software engineer in Kaufman, Texas that likes to pretend they are an alien.

Are there any other aliens in Kaufman Texas?

Do other aliens like to ride vintage 1975 GL1000 Honda Goldwing motorcycles, or drive around in 77 Chevy K10 trucks?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One last parting thing, I don't follow the actual rules of this so called school, for even if its bit like that, people don't have free will for the most part, and its not like they can just choose sides, work for Good, just as easily as they could workign for bad, with the same promotions and safe living, (the dark really rewards its own).

So its cheating.

Another component to all of htis is our Co-Creational abilities or Soul Abilities, and part of waking up is to do what Buddha and Christ in the examples we are given, did, seek within, meditate, connect to Higher Self, and like Christ, find ourselves, become one with our Higher Selves and Source, Father/Mother, and become our Higher Future Selves, the one who passed the tests already (there is no time its all at once, your Higher Self already made it out of the tests in the universe, at one point or another), and shone a far greater light into the world including miracles, served others tirelessly, had no home of his own in the writings, and ascended, or passed the test, became the phoenix, (coded in the US Seal as the eagle, which is the egyptian ben ben bird, or phoenix and part of the knowledge they keep in the mystery schools), and progressed to outside the uiniversal school, (in their minds became a god).

Well those examples are something we need to look at, for when you wake up more, STO help others, overcome your weak spots, and strive to not react, forgive, and help, then you are strengthening that connection and more of yourself comes in to fill the teacup, more of your Higher Self floods into you, and you become more empowered.

However, the Law of Attraction crowd are not understanding that its not personal and not a ticket to manifesting a porch or big fancy house, that according to the school mismangers, overlords, everything has consequences.

Sure we should be seeking remedies to health problems and turn negative programming around, to positives, and that LOA can help this, as a kind of prayer, for the highest good of everyone, but not to be selfish.

But we're here also, on that line of thought, of soul abilities, to see the ending we wish, to see a different world, universe, to co-create our levels, or fit into ones that already exist really.

So, I see a world in which the Cheating is dealt with, where it doesnt matter if you got off tract, maybe you learnt even more, in the mistakes made, where everyone will be reached, hands given to all to boost them up, and healing, where the cycles are fixed and limited in the amount of time anyoen could ever spend in them, and instead people are able to share all they learnt from making mistakes and doing bad things too, and good things, and where Love heals all, and all the information is shared and downloaded by everyone for massive advanced learning so eveyrone goes up, and we all are so happy.

Where helping one another is the norm, and happiness for our own family grouping and selves equal and shared with the All, and where no planet would ever have to have such cycles of pain, that we can learn in better ways.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

@Unity_99
So, lets all get to work eh, we need to start to shine our lights here alot more!

And what advice do you have for us mortals.

Simply giving out information concerning aliens landing in 2012 and making this world a better place is all speculation. We need disclosure, not rumours.

When are you guys going to force the dark governments to tell us peasants the truth?

Ok. Maybe get AnthraAndromda (see below) to give a good example of knowledge that humans havn't discovered yet and I will willingly verify your information with my ET source.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

BTW: in case you have some expertise in general relativity and the kerr metric; I have some ideas that may allow Earth to build a system capable of Star travel, even IF short range (8ly or so), using current Terrestrial technlogy, and virtually "off-the-shelf" components, a sort of faux FTL if you will. (does that qualify as help?)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

So what you're saying is that you are just a simple retired, very human, software engineer in _______, Texas that likes to pretend they are an alien.

Simple? No, never have been.
Retired? Supposed to be. Others have different ideas.
Software Engineer Yes, for 40 years. Still develop advanced database, and other applications
Human? That depends on your definition of "Human". You'll notice that I usually refer to yoour species as "T." Human. This is because you aren't the only Human species in the cosmos, sad, but, true, I know. But, no one bothered to ask us,, so not much we can do about it. Some ET's from Sirius, Aldebaran, and Pleiades are also Human, as are my people. Yet there are differences, but that is perhaps better discussed elsewhere.
Pretending? At times I almost wish. No, unfortunately this is all too real, and I am tired of living a lie, and standing by, watching what is happening to you, feeling like I shouldn't do anything. Not doing something is BS and is the only BS here (in my case).

Do other aliens like to ride vintage 1975 GL1000 Honda Goldwing motorcycles, or drive around in 77 Chevy K10 trucks?

Never rode a motorcycle, nor do I have a truck. I've never wned either of those vehicles.

BTW: Anytime you wish to verify my results (DNA tests), just let me know. I'll be more than happy to provide a sample. On your dime of course.

edit on 29-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I actually believe very strongly that Anthra is in contact with his group, don't know all the details in this world, but its a soul connect. The D'arna shat is something I've always found interesting. She is very tall and blond, I believe anyway.

L'arna, is very tall and dark haired, strong chested, and has been a part of my experiences. Also various stations in the solar sytem, including one that is intergalactic that monitors the sun, their own base which is more akin to an asteroid and out in the solar sytsem more, which is like an entire world within, or like putting BC inside a small asteroid.

They don't just work with other andromedans but also with pleidaians and others.

In August of 09, was told that an implant would be removed behind my eye, and more or less compelled to lie down and have the surgery. I felt great after it was done, until another implant was put in Sept by the Sirius group, they work with underground dumbs, paramilitary, our black ops and NWO earth factions.

L'arna is a name I'm not even 100% certain on but it was a name given before I ever read anthra's account, but some of my experiences involved a friend who was seeking strongly for answer and why he woke up with wounds, more tired than when he went to sleep, and he wrote to me, said he recognized me, and knew I could sense whenever they were monitoring. But it also tied into my son, and his missing time and being shown things by a group the same as these dark haried men, some blond and I've only seen blond women associated, with strong chests, he called them MIBs, ET MIB's not earth types, due to their uniforms, and was shown future events that he didn't get to retain, but would know when the time was right. And that was before I even met my friend. Now will not give all things that occurred in my search for what was affecting him, and the times I got pulled, nor will I write in this thread about the family abduction (wiht wounds) that occurred as a result of obviously going where I wasn't supposed to go, and telling about what the greys were doing to him.

But, he told me the man he sensed in his life was named L'arna. The only name I have given to me from that group, by my asking was the name of the surgeon, the man in blue suit, a doctor type, who had long blond hair, and who I recognized in soul and kept asking about, because I feel he is some kind of connection to my famliy grouping. J'anus.

And also, the group I'm talking about, to me this is not our dimension or channel as Anthra reports it is, but a higher level in this cosmos that interacts and patrols or works with our level, but of the level that station that monitors the sun is on. They are still in a duality of sorts in that level but far more positives operate.

One of the things this group IS involved with is meetings with the world leaders, not just the ones we see, and even out of Bases here, such as Telos, and are workign with all other groups as well, such as those in Telos, and higher levels as opposed to the inner earth lower frequency levels.

There has been many attempts to dislcose to heal humanity, redistribute, and have us join the cosmos, from an equalized, healed and upgraded point of view.

But there sure does seem to be a connection between L'arna and D'arna to me.

I forgot to add, that my friend who had either brought this into our lives, (except my sons experiences were prior to his writing to me), or caused me to reveal what was happening in our lives already, so its hard to assess that way, he is the one who named L'arna who was close to his personal family.

Now, he also, like Anthra, says he is andromedan. And many of us have been in that system, there are planets, with humans, very ideal, positive, wonderful worlds, I've been shown a few of them.

This is not the constellation, this is the galaxy.

But for me, I don't want to pull in ties where its not my next step or home, and spend alot of time trying to go, Higher Self Connection, Guides, Family, my memories unlocking, because at the end of my life, I'm not going to just board a craft and take off to any possible light construct, world that could take a while to get free of.

I'm going to remember and go home, because my Family is near and dear to my heart and watches over, but they don't do it like that, by giving me a sense of joining something. My own greater soul knows home or the next step.

The other adromedan in source, though he is human, possibly hybrid type body, remembers Atlantis life time, and screwing up he thinks then, but he posts his own stuff, and its not up to me to reveal that. I just do a share a bit of things that impacted us while protecting his anonymity.

But I definitely share what impacted both of us, and also, still very upset at being pulled into helping him on the grey issue, because that was scarey, hurt us, and he has some mean greys around him, even though it seems like an intercession by a patrol occurred, because I was allowed to recall about that experience, that had my kids involved, and they had needle marks, was we were transferred to another craft and it was better there.

He may not like me sharing, but some of his things so strongly impacted my family, thousands of miles away to even having abductions with wounds for investigating his case for him.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Ok. Maybe get AnthraAndromda (see below) to give a good example of knowledge that humans havn't discovered yet and I will willingly verify your information with my ET source.

BTW: in case you have some expertise in general relativity and the kerr metric; I have some ideas that may allow Earth to build a system capable of Star travel, even IF short range (8ly or so), using current Terrestrial technlogy, and virtually "off-the-shelf" components, a sort of faux FTL if you will. (does that qualify as help?)

I am currently composing a "White Paper", and a virtualization of the concept. However, what I've already said should be enough for Terrestrial science to "discover" and develop. The virtualization is the more challanging, as it requires a software model of the "kerr metric". Should be fun though

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ah, so sad. sounds like it's time for you to cash in your chips.
You should call in your alien brothers and sisters to replace you.

All those wide open fields around your house would make for excellent landing zones.

I've asked you to use your telepathic ability to say who I am, yet you haven't.
What's the problem?

Do I need to go further in my investigation of you as a fraud before you give out?
I may not have all the facts about you yet, but, Kaufman, Texas isn't that big a place.

Who am I going to get a response from if I send email to cp###[email protected]?
If that's you, then, there's a number of posts online posted by cp###[email protected] that do indeed detail the vehicles described. I can link them if you like.
I can also link the WHOIS lookup data from your wolfmagick website.

I can always query the appraisal district records to get information on your neighbors who i can also query and ask if they know their neighbor thinks they're an alien, as well as asking if they've ever noticed anything strange about you, or noticed any anomalous lights in the sky hovering above your home.

How far do you want me to go in disputing your claim that you are an alien?

Further, what's your 'mission' supposed to be anyway? Live in the middle of nowhere Texas and interact with marginally educated rednecks to engage them in conversation about the finer points of living in a double-wide trailer?

The Verisimilitude of your claims is entirely lacking. Occam's razor would indicate that the simplest answer is the truest, in following the laws of parsimony or lex parsimoniae.
All evidence currently explored about you indicates that you are just another T. Human.
You've provided nothing worthwhile to give us any indication otherwise.

It's okay, you're entitled to believe you're an alien or Batman, or anything you want to believe. All evidence, however, points to the contrary.
Thus, any claims you make in speaking for aliens of any sort regardless the content, lacks validity.

Have you ever considered what would happen if you ever did run into an actual alien and they found out you were pretending to be an alien as well?
For your sake, I hope if you ever do run into aliens, they have a sense of humor.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Apparently you also have serious misconceptions about telepathy as well. It is, however, NOT my job to educate you.

How far do you want me to go in disputing your claim that you are an alien?

I want you to go to the biological evidence provided, and confine you research to biological evidence only. You have made assertations toward my evidence; prove them! But, in the other thread.

Are you going to start stalking me now?

edit on 29-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
By the way, there is a much higher realm/channel going on than he is just relaying, or understands even.

Our body suits limit the frequency range or UV channel we pick up. The hologram/universe(s) are like dream labs, or constructs that if one actually pictures a television set say (that is multifuncitoning, radio station/hz, computerized techology but on infinitely higher levels), with infinity within. It could be a grain fo sand lying on a beach in another system and all the channels are within.

We play our universe channel with our body suit and its codings or programs.

So this race has a bigger UV/Channel spectrum going on. They're not as limited in their programmings and have passed some of the tests already, for I feel they've come from planets, some akin to ours in their developmental history, when I joined minds with a blond haired woman in their group, she was expanded consciousness, more like Et/Higher Self combined, so balanced, clear, wise, like a councilor/teacher/scientist/mother/sister/artist/ so many skills and attributes already attained, and it was wonderful experience.

So they're not our channel, our realm, but intercept, can operate out of.

I just want to say, when you visit, in or out of body, their asteroid base, and its small on the outside, but ever so much bigger like a whole world with levels, from the ship like or base like interior structures, laboratories, meeting rooms, eating areas, etc, to within being a whole world, of waterfalls, nature, landscape, what is going on????

And their asteroid/craft is not the only one like that. Some of the UFO's overhead are like that.

Are we literally portalling to their home base world when we step aboard? That is a doorway/gateway experience.

And UFOLOGY is not quite nuts and bolts, our technology, our physics even, its not what we think.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I've already made it clear in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...
that your data is without context, nor is any chain of custody presented, plus there's no indication of what lab conducted such examination.
Your submitted data is worthless.

The data presented has ZERO validity.
Anyone, even a child could take such a data presentation, and change a G to a T, or A, or C in a few places, or even a U where applicable to 'prove' anything they want in regard to DNA or RNA.

Again, also, you avoid my questions, you deflect. If you claim to be a alien, you're darned right I'm going to go sniffing around, especially when all you do is dodge, deflect, lie to us.

So, I have some misconception about telepathy? What do I need to do then? How do I 'transmit' anything and everything about me to you? I'll scream my little telepathic brains out.
I doubt, however, you'll ever hear a thing.

According to this thread and accompanying video, all one needs do is ask a question mentally and think the answer. In essence, as described, the process would seem to involve thinking as 'loudly' as possible on a subject. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thus, come on, WHO AM I?

... or should I tell who you are?

edit on 29-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just going to put this up here too. John Lear is most of the first one though, Sleeper the rest.

If you really want your mind blown out of the water, google Lou Baldin and not just his little board now, but his previous board with Q & A's, and yeah, its mind blowing.

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 1/6

I like especially the part where they ask him why he appears human, "Because I am human". We're all cosmic and have family groupings and are in tests or school or meant to shine light and wake up more and help, probably both things combined.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

By the way, there is a much higher realm/channel going on than he is just relaying, or understands even.

I am very knowledgable and understanding of the higher principals; 40 years of Western Esoteric Tradition, virtually insures that.

I question whether the masses are suffeciently attuned to the message you are voicing. So I would prefer to work on their level in the hopes of better tuning the gross matter they exist in. Perhaps, in this way, I can also help to bring Truth, and real freedom.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I know, which is why giving good information and blowing minds is important. Even a trap is a chance to laugh at their illusions and blast big holes in the walls of their box with some of the truths experiencers have picked up along the way.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I can't write about a different version of ufolgoy that I haven't experienced, to satisfy their understanding high school level physics or college level engineering. It simply isn't like that, and nothing they wish for is going to make it like that.

We're anthill tech here, and the Universe is simply not what we think.

Waking up is a really good thing to do.

So all I can do is share my experiences and what I've gleaned along the way.

But really glad you picked up on that and actually answered my question about it, so not exactly on a different page there after all.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

I want you to go to the biological evidence provided, and confine you research to biological evidence only. You have made assertations toward my evidence; prove them! But, in the other thread.

So you actually have conscious memory/awareness of ET interaction/heritage, Anthra? Very interesting. I related some stuff I've had happen with regards to one of my own group. Unfortunately that led to me being fairly severely trolled. The skeptics here seem to get very upset with us, for some strange reason.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I've wanted to ask you about some systems or planets in Andromeda, for I've been shown some places, that were wonderful. High tech clean beatuiful cities, but they made use of tubes, to get around anywhere so fast, without any kind of force, it was like sitting in a chair, and with a glass on the table, but wouldn't so much as move, and these cities were very advanced, so you would learn, get training, plan life decisions, ie. missions, adventures, help, grow, but in the countryside surrounding these areas, it was far more natural, not as high tech, though the tehcnology was there, but it was more natural, farms, even what looked like observatories that might take in far more data than ours, but still looked similar, domes, and people dressed more simply, family was really emphasized, children. Very connected to one another, telepathic, equal, valued every child very much. The city I was shown was primarily blond race, in fact that is what I saw.

I was told by my friend that this was a world in andromeda and he even named it, though I can't remember what he had said, he named serveral places there highly advanced and human, good worlds by our ideas, euopia type planets, but not eons beyond our understanding of technology, for they still used avatars, body suits, had families, and worked with planetary systems.

Where you shown anything like this?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I've already made it clear in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...
that your data is without context, nor is any chain of custody presented, plus there's no indication of what lab conducted such examination.

Yes, you have made that very clear. Now prove it!

I mean, how hard is that? right?!
Just how is it out of context?

You want "chain of custody"? you pay for it. I've already told you that I'll gladly give you a sample. By the way; if you insist I can provide witnesses, who will be ore than happy to testify under oath.

Data on both labs used is on the website.

The data presented has ZERO validity.
Anyone, even a child could take such a data presentation, and change a G to a T, or A, or C in a few places, or even a U where applicable to 'prove' anything they want in regard to DNA or RNA.

So, I'm guessing you don't know how DNA is analyzed, or reports generated. The "thing" a child could do, simply isn't possible The technology and protocls won't allow it.

Again, also, you avoid my questions, you deflect. If you claim to be a alien, you're darned right I'm going to go sniffing around, especially when all you do is dodge, deflect, lie to us.

So, I have some misconception about telepathy? What do I need to do then? How do I 'transmit' anything and everything about me to you? I'll scream my little telepathic brains out.

And, there in lies a problem; you're not telepathic. From the attitudes, thought processes, etc that come through your words, I'm not willing to take or let you into my mind or consciousness. Fortunately, you are incapable of even a weak attempt to invade my mind and consciousness, so there are no worries there. You are a dark, somewhat spitful person, you would do well to temper yourself.

[

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, that's a great deal of effort and ATS appreciates it.

edit on 29-4-2012 by raggin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join