It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I HAVE TECH THAT CAN READ LOOOOOOOOONG POSTS. DON'T USE IT.

LOOOOONG POSTS WASTE TECH'S TIME.

THANKS!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Simply giving out information concerning aliens landing in 2012 and making this world a better place is all speculation. We need disclosure, not rumours.

When are you guys going to force the dark governments to tell us peasants the truth?

Ok. Maybe get AnthraAndromda (see below) to give a good example of knowledge that humans havn't discovered yet and I will willingly verify your information with my ET source.

DUDE,

YOU ARE ON IT WITH YOUR QUESTIONS.

NO TIME TO HARANGUE. GET YOUR ET SOURCE OVER TO HERE ATS.

[B]NOW[/B]

PEACE!
edit on 29-4-2012 by DasFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DasFox

My posts are long because I went into detail. Shortenign it means not sharing. I will share what I want and my post size will depend on that, not on your wishes. I'm not tailoring to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DasFox

My posts are long because I went into detail. Shortenign it means not sharing. I will share what I want and my post size will depend on that, not on your wishes. I'm not tailoring to you.

MY TECH BANS YOUR POSTS. THAT IS ALL.

CHEERS!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Druscilla

I want you to go to the biological evidence provided, and confine you research to biological evidence only. You have made assertations toward my evidence; prove them! But, in the other thread.

So you actually have conscious memory/awareness of ET interaction/heritage, Anthra? Very interesting. I related some stuff I've had happen with regards to one of my own group. Unfortunately that led to me being fairly severely trolled. The skeptics here seem to get very upset with us, for some strange reason.

This is simple. So far, all talk, no action.

edit on 29-4-2012 by raggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I'm pretty certain I've demonstrated that you are just another human pretending to be, or delusional about being an alien.

There's nothing really more for me to say. You ignore all questions and tests presented in favor of self-presented 'evidence' like any liar and charlatan or even delusional religious nutcase who's only data sets and arguments stem from biblical test in spite of and contrary to any logical argument.

Your evasions and inability to demonstrate even the tiniest bit of remarkable quality that would even just elevate you as an exceptional human is more than clear.

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you actually believe you really are an alien, though, on a less kind level, I also think it's utterly hilarious.

Your worthlessness as an agent to effect any sort of change regarding anything as demonstrated by your lack of ability to give or apply yourself to any sort of demonstration also tells us that even if you were the most miraculous Krishna-Jesus-Ra-Alien super god on the planet, you are essentially worthless.
Even if you could lift mountains with your mind, since you won't, you're worthless.

As stated above, you're all talk, and zero action.

If a bicycle, car, plane, train, horse or rickshaw can't or won't get me where I need to go, it's worthless for the purpose of what it's suppose to be.
You, even if you were an alien, are thus worthless for the purpose of being an alien due your inability and refusal. You are good for nothing other than your droll human tasks in your droll human life living in the middle of nowhere Kaufman, Texas.

Have fun pretending to be an alien, or Batman, or even Wonder Woman if you want.

Would the next alien please step up?

Refusal to cooperate and demonstrate is grounds for disqualification.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DasFox

No it doesnt. And I'm an experiencer who has messages sent in, and is right hemisphered, connect to the people involved and never get shown the nuts and bolts of crafts, not even interested in them, that kind of information makes my eyes glaze over with sure bordeom. I am interested in the sociology, the family structures, the people, their history, how they live, especially how they marry and have true love, and what kind of psychology they understand.

I share what has happened with as much detail as I can with 100% truth, and can only share what I am shown or remember.

You'd have to ask a scientist to explain if he is a contactee what kind of questions he might have been allowed to ask and what kind of science they show him, but if they show him science as we know it, mechanical nuts and bolts, I'd tell you those were avatars to operate in our channel, for its not like that at all.

Its higher frequency, or else they are earth based ET crafs, and though they may imploy some ET mechanics, and even some hybridized ET body suits, I still think that is our black ops.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I'm pretty certain I've demonstrated that you are just another human pretending to be, or delusional about being an alien.

The one thing that I wish I understood, is why the debunkers need to ply their trade, here. Did you ever stop to think about whether or not what you do is actually wanted? I know you think you're performing a public service, but that is not always the case. Besides which, the manner in which you've spoken to Anthra, tells me that altruism isn't your primary motivation anyway.

Your worthlessness as an agent to effect any sort of change regarding anything as demonstrated by your lack of ability to give or apply yourself to any sort of demonstration also tells us that even if you were the most miraculous Krishna-Jesus-Ra-Alien super god on the planet, you are essentially worthless.
Even if you could lift mountains with your mind, since you won't, you're worthless.

You know, if I was a dishonest person, I'd use the above to accuse you of stating that Anthra is worthless in general terms. I'm aware that that isn't the case...but the distinction is a fairly fine one. Either way, if you really weren't intending to be vicious, you could have worded this differently.

You, even if you were an alien, are thus worthless for the purpose of being an alien due your inability and refusal. You are good for nothing other than your droll human tasks in your droll human life living in the middle of nowhere Kaufman, Texas.

You really seem desperate to make sure that he knows he's worthless. Is there something about your own situation that you perhaps need to share with someone, that you feel so strongly motivated to do that?

Simply calling someone a fraud, is one thing. Telling someone that they are worthless, however? That's a bit different.

I've noticed a common thread among ATS' skeptics. They generally tend to be unkind people, despite sometimes claiming the contrary.
edit on 29-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, that's a great deal of effort and ATS appreciates it.

Thank you, and yes it took a few hours today and Im pretty burnt out, but its not the way people think this kind of stuff does not fit into our engineering annals, and in fact if it does I suspect some black operations immediately, which doesn't mean there is no physical type reality either but its arranged that way, the physical is a kind of agreement we're all having

Even good guys can just take you and invovle your children, put caps on them and have them operate their equipment say, in ways that makes a mother say no, no I say no by the way!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

There's nothing really more for me to say. You ignore all questions and tests presented in favor of self-presented 'evidence' like any liar and charlatan or even delusional religious nutcase who's only data sets and arguments stem from biblical test in spite of and contrary to any logical argument.

You have only demonstrated your inability to 'refute' the evidence given, despite being offered the opportunity. I have offered sound DNA data, and the opportunity for you to confirm those data. You have condemned the data, out of hand, and seem to prefer to want to use some sort of "witch doctor" methodlgy to determine something that usual science and technology can eaasily do.

You have deonstrated a complete disregard for "scientific proceedure", and you think you have proven something.

Indeed, all you have demonstrated are the sputterings, and near trantum of a young adult T. Human who has not an idea of what reality truly is, and has become overly frustrated by the knowledge.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well here is the thing, he may be physically ET, maybe more than a hybrid suit, I don't speak for Anthra's personal info he has been given that way, but he has had memory blocks since childhood, so will include him in the school, so to speak, with a veil in place. Though with so much connection to his family and being given more personal answers, he is not not subject to the same degree of tests some are, so it may go the way he was told or he may be here to iron out some fine points of learning or even to witness what is going on and send the lessons back home to aid and help many others.

He may be here to anchor the awareness and frequency of awakening in the Source Field and Grid for all of us even!!!

But everyone is cosmic, in lessons, we're under the viel of forgetfulness, and as to being on mission, doing our missions right, look in the mirror and ask yourself, are you getting in touch with your Source, working at seeing through the world, care about the homeless and starving, ask why we would need to pay for our own access to land and resources on a planet of birth, ask why we're slaves, see through the smiting warring religions and get to the heart of what is Love?

We're all called to wake up and do the job we came to do!

Never judge another, look in the mirror.

You guys simply DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Please, could you enlighten me on how I should better engage with lairs and frauds?

Should I tell a liar and fraud that it's okay that they are a liar and fraud? Should I coddle them and tell them that their lies have value in our society as a service to give gullible people hope in something even if that something is patently false?

Worthless = zero value as.
Sure, i could have phased things differently and said instead of 'worthless' that they are 'perfect for the purpose of serving as an example of what a liar, fraud, and/or delusional person is'.

I'm sure the poster has some value somewhere doing something. In some ways they even hold value as serving as an example of what a liar and fraud is.

When you ask if skepticism and debunked is even 'wanted', well, are you interested in knowing the truth, or are you simply interested in defining the 'truth' as something you would really like to believe in?

Often the Truth is boring, ugly, and even vicious. As many people say they want Truth, data indicates people, in general, actually prefer to be lied to and led to believe in something they feel more comfortable with and even enjoy believing in. The social pathology of this even leads some to going so far as to lie to themselves where then a personal pathology takes over.

Which would you rather know;
The real, bare bones, boring, ugly truth, or the amazing fantastic with sparkles and rainbows 'truth' that is actually either a delusion or a purposeful lie?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The guy aint a liar and fraud. PERIOD. His D'arna is so very much close to my L'arna.

I don't know him, we live far apart in two different countries even. Even my friend who is connected to Andromedans and L'arna is in the Southern USA, thousands and thousands of miles from me and my family.

I've only encountered his posts online, a couple years ago, and it was AFTER MY EXPERIENCES AND L'ARNA.

That is cooberating evidence in testimony by the way.

I can't vouch for what DNA is involved but I can vouch for the names, the asteroid and the people's apparent mission to bring about a level one equal and benevolent society here on earth that can upgrade and join the cosmos. Because that is what the group I had contact with was about.

The apostophe I put in L'arna's name is due to him, writing D'arna-shat a certain way, because all I was given was pronounciation.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

So you actually have conscious memory/awareness of ET interaction/heritage, Anthra? Very interesting. I related some stuff I've had happen with regards to one of my own group. Unfortunately that led to me being fairly severely trolled. The skeptics here seem to get very upset with us, for some strange reason.

Yes, many. One of the fondest is standing n the deck of a starship with my Mther. With her explaining the whole heritage thing. This memory was subsequently "verified" (sort of) with the aid of a Psychologist.

Yes, the skeptics, or should I say; psudo-skeptics, here can be quite vicious. I beleive it is a reaction of fear. Many of them want ET to be true, but, when confronted by ET, they block all reason. Kind of like a child when "tuning out" a parent.

As frustrating as it is; patients and tenacity are useful.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The guy aint a liar and fraud. PERIOD. His D'arna is so very much close to my L'arna.

Sadly
Druscilla is right. None of the ATS aliens can pass the simplest, most rudimentary of investigation into their alienness. I never thought I would say this but...

ATS aliens are pseudo-aliens.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Look in the mirror and ask you ALIENESS to answer your questions. Most of all of humanity are in the same boat here.

In my books I've done a pretty good job here by pushing to answers to explain ufology in my life that was under wraps, and that I avoided for years so it took a lot of seeking for answers and meeting others (online, very private in real life) who I initially blamed for some bad things in our lives, but they were already in my sons life. I'm not Andromedan myself, in Source, at least not for some time, because I did recognize the system when pulled there, in fact, had the whole room swirl and got really confused, forgot who I was and asked, what I was doing here, so there is a connection to this somehow, though not imediate, have other soul memories that take place connected to Family here, and Lyra.

One could even wonder if we are a portion of ourselves in tests, and other portions are elsewhere in other realms, universes, galaxies, and even if there is anotehr me that IS Andromedan.

The point is, if your mind is open it asks things like that, it reaches out of the box. Open yours please!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Bare in mind there are countless species and especially human type beings, but also felines and other races, already here in human form most likely due to what I believe from my own research, that seems right in my soul, that earth is a project, school, living library, that it was terra formed and meant to be a testing ground for many many many systems and was a project intergalactic, including Andromedan. And concidering its proximity to us, on the outer edges of the milky way like we are, that makes sense, and that we have always had in all cycles, prior to Sumar and the Negatives take over of our school, had all these systems and people here.

Andromeda has numerous bases in South America, and they are are connected to the more Pleidaidan and Taurus ones at Telos Mount Shasta and into the Okanagan, and very connected to ancient cycles, past civilizations long long buried, such as Lemuria, several million years ago and way before Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Maybe you should learn to conduct a proper investigation.

I've been tried in a Kangro Court, and convicted despite evidence to the contrary. Your "tests" do not apply any scientific rigor, and therefore can not be reproduced. Not that the results would have any relevance to the issue. This is the case with nearly ALL ATS "debunks". You are a complete sham, and an insult to science and justice.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Why would any superior beings want to help us?

We pollute the world we live in.

We kill our own species for tangible items.

Seriously, if you were a superior being, would you?

They are just waiting till we extinct ourselves, wont be much longer.

Then better start to look a little bit less savage, and start right now acting better if we want some help.
However, i still believe that the GFL will be glad to help if only all humans will want them to help us; they act only if their help is volontary required by all the population.
And again, we will have to understand that if they help us once, it doesn't mean that we have to stop working to better ourselves by ourselve and let them do all the job afterward.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by raggin

Maybe you should learn to conduct a proper investigation.

I've been tried in a Kangro Court, and convicted despite evidence to the contrary. Your "tests" do not apply any scientific rigor, and therefore can not be reproduced. Not that the results would have any relevance to the issue. This is the case with nearly ALL ATS "debunks". You are a complete sham, and an insult to science and justice.

Fukushima's problems are still there.

Anytime you're ready.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join