It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Earth and humanity need you - you need you - if you want to continue on Mother Earth. Fukishima is a global nuclear event, what's called a high probability, high risk situation. It's the worst possible scenario, there is no known human science to remove the nuclear rods and eliminate the potential global holocaust.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where are you? Why are you jacking us around? Where is all this great interstellar brains of yours? Why are you sitting on your alienasses? What are you waiting for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Earth needs a set of do-something aliens that will flip into gear advanced alien technologies. Now.

Where can I find a hutch of aliens? If ATS aliens are passing the buck, I need a different group of aliens. Where do I go to talk to a whole bunch of aliens? You know, ones who give a damn.

If you aliens don't do anything, there may be very few uncontaminated humans left for you to rape, steal the male seed, abduct and terrify our healthy children, suck the blood from our cows. Ever tasted irradiated plasma? Not good.

I'm calling an EMERGENCY!!! Aliens step up to the tectonic plate.

Or get the hell out of here.

We don't need no stinkin' resource sucking, do-nothing aliens.

edit on 4/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps Title

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Which Aliens are you calling?
Greys: abduct people.
Reptilian: dark secret government.
draconnians: invasion.

All there is left is the Galactic Federation of Light, but you don't believe in this GFL, right? Yet they are the only specie that is there to help.

edit on 28-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What???

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why would any superior beings want to help us?

We pollute the world we live in.

We kill our own species for tangible items.

Seriously, if you were a superior being, would you?

They are just waiting till we extinct ourselves, wont be much longer.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Maybe we taste like chicken?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No "aliens" here.

Maybe some Illegal aliens here. We are DOOMED.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Where are you? Why are you jacking us around? Where is all this great interstellar brains of yours? Why are you sitting on your alienasses? What are you waiting for?

probably waiting until were ripe enough for the picking...then start another harvest

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Alchemical, you're my new favourite poster.

You definitely need to calm down though! You'll drive yourself insane if you keep this up. Like I said in another thread : if you're researching and you're angry, you won't make the connections you might've made if you were calmer. Maybe take up meditation? Look inside for answers as well as outside. You might be able to chill out a bit more if so?
edit on 28-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Um, a rather unique attempt at solving some serious issues.

But what would the aiens want in return for their help?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Um, a rather unique attempt at solving some serious issues.

But what would the aiens want in return for their help?

Brains...

...Sweet, Juicy, Brains...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
and apparently our PALMS are the tastiest part

white meat extra...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

More advanced beings might just want to help us so that we're not suffering so much? Why is it so hard to imagine that maybe some of them just want to help, with no strings attached? There's a lot of people in the world that help others and ask for nothing in return, so why can't that be the situation for some Aliens? Especially if some are a lot more advanced spiritually.

And are we all that bad? Are we all stealing and polluting and warring so much, or is it a smaller group that's responsible for most of it? You can't just label the whole of Humanity as bad because of what's currently happening, and no group of Aliens should be able to pull the wool over our eyes by trying that angle. They know what's happening if they're smart enough, and many of us know that has to be the case. If some of us can see it, then they have no excuse pushing that type of stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The only way we will be getting any help is if we get off our asses and do something about it. When will humanity wake up, why would aliens want to help humans out if we can't even take the first steps in helping our selfs. Unfortunately we aren't quite ready for a world wide revolution where we elimante all governments, religion, and rebuild humanity from the ground floor up.

I'm hungry are you?!?!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
OP, I came as fast as I could. I had some mechanical problems with my mother ship. Now I find there is no emergency.

Don't be "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" or we're gonna take you off our "Humans to Be Probed" list!

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Bet you get probed tonight.....

Des

S&F for best rant I've seen in a long time.....

edit on 28-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunger4freedom
I'm hungry are you?!?!?!?!?

Depends, does the food contain modified starch? If so I'll pass thanks.

And if they do ever arrive, once they've got the important stuff out of the way, can someone drop me off a hoverboard please?

edit : Skunk Works! I wonder if Alchemicals head just exploded with rage at seeing the topic moved?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Where are you? Why are you jacking us around? Where is all this great interstellar brains of yours?

Its amazing how much deniel there is on ATS.

If a fat green alien sat on your head right now, you would still deny our existence simply because you cannot see the light.

Aliens / fallen angels have lived amongst us since Day 5 yet you deny this fact.

Alien / human hybrids walk amongst us everyday. Nephil spirits, ghosts, jinn, ancestral spirits, rapha's are simply another name for alien spirits.

Why are you sitting on your alienasses? What are you waiting for?

The fallen angels cannot do anything until YHWH gives them the green light.

They are constantly communicating with us via crop circles and 11:11 Wake up call codes. Yet everyone on ATS denies these methods of communication.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Just like anything, why help those who refuse to help themselves?

While I can see a cry for help here as plain as day, why would an outside force or group of beings help us when all we do is wipe one another out over whose god is best, who has the most money and who can be the biggest bully at the top of the heap to prove what? That if we somehow get off this planet with our current attitudes toward one another we just go out and start beating up on our interstellar neighbours.

Be just like letting an angry snake out of it's cage. Smart move is to leave it in it's box, and don't touch.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Search for a thread titled, ''To the spacecraft hovering above my head''.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
How do people know all the races of extraterrestrials? It seems kinda funny to me sometimes. There is no record or plausible story that someone saw an actual alien at one point and yet everybody knows 'all' about em. lawl

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join