It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What now for Pete's sake? What you need is what we gave you long ago.

What you need to know, is HHO. And I don't mean home heatin oil redneck/caveman.

Neutralize your fuel rods now, why wait for Christmas.

All you need to do is to make an HHO blast furnace. You even did tests in Canada to confirm that it works.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
On behalf of the brothers in the universe....

Current event at Fukushima has been predicted, warned and observed by us for a long time already. We are not shocked to see the outcome. We have done the best we could to inform you of the outcome without breaking the "no intervention law"/nature path.

By some of our GFL races history, we concluded that you will survive this and this have no immediate effect on earth stability and progress.

Take the pain, for you already know what is the outcome and still you do it.

As the joke in GFL that goes around... "He who have nuke, shall have his nuke." LOL

edit on 28-4-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Hey AlchemicalBinoculars. Way to go. I must say that this is the first time I have read on here a direct appeal to those who claim to be "Extra" peoples to put up or shut up. Hats off. What a brilliant notion. Looks like you have been getting some response too, although I wouldn't call the help all that helpful at this point.

Excellent question too. Man has really soiled his nest this time with FUKU. You sound like you are aware of the long term ramifications of all that radioactive contamination released into earth's biosphere. We are indeed in deep on this one. What better sentiment than to appeal to those who claim all "Extra" ability to come help us clean up?

They would of course possess the technology and have the benevolence. They are ancient and so far advanced and loving of us their charges and all. For that matter why didn't they prevent us from extincting ourselves in the first place? Nuclear technology being so dangerous in the form of waste, bombs and accidents you know? Having been thru this all before themselves and survived, maybe they could show us a "twist" or two to prevent our gene pool and life expectancy from decaying our future to goo?

With all the races that claim to be out there and so back and forth in the cosmos, why haven't they secretly seeded our clouds with an isotope eating silicon bacteria or something?

Well... for one... man hasn't had any collective, official, well funded, scientific help reaching out to the cosmos yet. And it ain't for lack of trying. SETI

And anyone who claims to be an alien here now, is just clowning everybody in the worst way. If they were of Extra origins the Gov. would have kidnapped and disappeared them long ago. TPTB hates competition and wants their secrets. Which, if SETI or capturing aliens and their tech was successful, would have provided some answers by now (like alternate power and loving each other instead of killing ourselves off).

Then maybe this is really it. THE extinction level event that is foretold by all the worlds religions prophets. We just don't get it. Even now. I kind of dig that I got to see it live although I sure don't want to die of cancer form some minute speck of man made nuclide. That would hurt.

Edit: www.animatedsoftware.com...

So I add my plea to the aliens or "Gods gardeners" out there. Help us help our selves in this our time of need, before its too late.

edit on 28-4-2012 by intrptr because: link

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm banking on December 21, 2012

That's when all will be answered...I hope.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
finally i can use this

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
right when your mind actually comprehends that we are aliens and it is infact yourself you have asked a question,
but ask yourself this if you help this time ,it would mean helping everytime one melted down,...
seriously id rather give you free power but you would proberly try selling it....but ask nicely and ill give you free power but you will not like the answer

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Not sure if the number 4223 means anything in terms of years or 'long count'.
From what I have learnt, the Mayan calendar is wrong simply because the mayan's didn't quite understand the math well enough when carving the objects. The Mayan's knew that the world is going to change in a major way. They just got the date wrong.

There are a few ET's who are working in these directions, however, we are working with limited resources (mostly Terrestrial technology with a few "twists").

I am not sure if many humans are going to buy the idea that aliens have only been able to change the world now because the alien splinter groups are basically all working by themselves.

I'm sure we could "hook-up" the people of Earth

Not a wise choice of terminology considering that it sounds like 'hanging' sheeple on meat hooks in a slaughter house ready for the grand harvesting of souls.

Well I just hope you guys have some success in getting all of the lame human governments to finally speak the truth about aliens in the coming weeks.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Aliens, the definition of overblown uselessness.

I have never encountered one GD thing an alien has ever done. Nothing. And they won't be around for Fukushima either so don't hold your collective breaths.

Aliens. MEH.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Remember the 99% Wall St movement?

What they forgot to tell you is 99% of what you think believe and feel is not real.

The 1% designed it that way.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

What now for Pete's sake? What you need is what we gave you long ago.

What you need to know, is HHO. And I don't mean home heatin oil redneck/caveman.

Neutralize your fuel rods now, why wait for Christmas.

All you need to do is to make an HHO blast furnace. You even did tests in Canada to confirm that it works.

So I googled some of that claim and here is what I came up with:

"Browns Gas"

One of the favourites involves Brown's gas, a putative form of water 'discovered' by American engineer William Rhodes in the 1960s and championed subsequently by the Bulgarian-Australian physicist Yull Brown. As well as 'neutralizing radioactive waste', this 'oxy-hydrogen gas' (HHO) (produced by what seems to be basically electrolysis of water) is said to burn like a fuel, weld metals, support breathing, help plants germinate and relax muscles.

If it sounds too good to be true, that's because it surely is. Like perpetual motion or the idea of water as fuel, a magic bullet for nuclear remediation has become something of a cultural myth. The fiction of cold fusion (advocated, for one, by Yull Brown) was also mooted as a way to transmute nuclear waste to harmless forms. There's a pattern to these fantasies, and I can't help feeling that Madonna's magic water fitted it rather closely.

Emphasis added. Another "magic bullet" theory. Come now Extra terrestrial is fringe science and fraud the only thing you can provide for "Pete of Sake"?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
love the people here that only consider aliens to be malevolent. kinda stereotypical if you ask me. we have been helped in the past. they cant just come here and fix all our problems. that could look like an invasion to most of the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
love the people here that only consider aliens to be malevolent. kinda stereotypical if you ask me. we have been helped in the past. they cant just come here and fix all our problems. that could look like an invasion to most of the world.

I thought they were around us all the time. Just cloaked right? Showing up at air bases, volcanos and missile silos? Then just disappearing in front of witnesses? So what about that? Couldn't they just work as always from behind the scenes and from within people like everyone claims?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
On behalf of the brothers in the universe....

Current event at Fukushima has been predicted, warned and observed by us for a long time already. We are not shocked to see the outcome. We have done the best we could to inform you of the outcome without breaking the "no intervention law"/nature path.

By some of our GFL races history, we concluded that you will survive this and this have no immediate effect on earth stability and progress.

Take the pain, for you already know what is the outcome and still you do it.

As the joke in GFL that goes around... "He who have nuke, shall have his nuke." LOL

edit on 28-4-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

Alien inspired BS. Disinfo, alien style.

Where are the aliens?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

I've already addressed your questions in another thread, and yet, for some reason, you fail to understand.

So let us make this as simle as possible.

We will provide all the assistance you need, AFTER, your gvernments disclose.

So stop blaming us for your self-inflicted probles.

So let us humans make this as simle as possible.

Humans don't have the answers to Fukushima, you as an admitted alien does. You and your other aliens are dodging the responsibility. Where do you live? With wolves on the Earth so you are a citizen and regardless of your moral responsibilities, you have responsibilities to use your extraordinary powers to undo the Fukushima mess because of your citizenship here.

The rest of your argument is obfuscation of the reality we are facing today. BS.

But you won't lift a fingerso this makes you and your aliens #%$&$$&^#$^^*#&$%*@^$%^$#

Or pseudo-aliens.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Calling all aliens? If you're listening, please, beam me up.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

step up and show up

And yet, when we try, all you T. Humans do is condemn us as frauds, and delusional...
So I would ask, why the hell should we?

You don't seem capable of helping yourself, you lie, kill, steal, abuse; each other, even those who would help. You have insulted us, and your own intelligence, you have failed utterly to think anything through, and it seems all you are capable of is crying.

Why don't you try getting off YOUR collective dead asses and get your house in order. Then maybe, just maybe, you will be seen worthy of assistance. Until then STFU!

edit on 28-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

Words on a screen. ooooooooo, so authoritarian of you.

Give us a show, real proof, and we might take this whole alien business seriously. Me STFU?
No.
Anyone claiming to be an alien needs either go see some professional help, or show us the fantastic proof that's demanded of fantastic claims.

You act like you're an alien, pretending to condescend on humanity. You are a clown. You are a joke.
Debunked and criticized?
YUP.
As said, fantastic claims demand fantastic proof, and sending telepathic messages to self marginalized people of least credibility does not constitute proof.

If you've got something to say, some complaint, then broadcast that complaint in person, with a show of proof. Land saucers in front of every major news corporation building, have representatives visibly seen exiting the saucer craft, make you big sweeping grand statements about humanity needing to grow up.
Point your fingers, or tentacles, and say "No soup for you!"
then get back in your saucer craft with the parting statement; "We'll be back".

Doing such would be a catalyst.
Certainly such an advanced alien culture has heard of catalysts? There's social catalyst too.
Show up, make a big dramatic display that no one anywhere can deny. Say some words that can be taken several ways, then, leave.

How hard is that?

Aliens wouldn't have to give up no goodies, or really do much of anything.
They'd prove that they exist, thus giving the world hope, but, also in leaving and the expression of displeasure whip the world into some vital self inspection.

that, however, is not going to happen, because if there are any aliens, they're total idiots that know nothing about either the stubborn willful side of human psychology, nor the wonderful amazing side of human psychology.
By using generalizations to frame all of humanity as evil, weak, and selfish, if any alien were to do so, they'd be showing themselves for how stupid they actually are.
We humans, we, however, since we're just primitive animals, can generalize all we want, because, we are just animals aren't we?
If aliens don't have the respect to show up, step up, and represent, then, yes, they are totally worthless, useless, stupid, and may as well not exist.

Sit around in crystal rainbow spaceship watching people get their arms cut off by the RUF in Africa, people raped, tortured, starving, enslaved, and killed, all crying out for help, mercy, anything to stop the suffering, and if you the means to stop such, but don't, then, you're just as responsible and evil as the rapists, torturers, and murders.

C'mon. Give us an undeniable show with world media interviews live in front of the saucer craft that just landed at news agency X.
No? Yeah, I thought so. Excuses, deflection of blame, more excuses, more deflection, lies lies lies.
Anyone claiming to be alien, or a representative is a fraud until proven otherwise.

Great and fantastic claims require great and fantastic proof.

You got a message? Prove you are who and what you say you are by a full flashy dramatic spectacle and world tour interview with news agencies.

Ambiguous lights off in the distance blinking enigmatically? NO, that's just ambiguous lights off in the distance blinking enigmatically.

Land, get out, interview, make statements, make observations, answer some questions, make more statements, say you'll be back, then leave.

It'll change the world for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You know the scary thing to me isn't that Aliens may come down like ID-4 and park over our cities to give us a big neon finger of energy right in the eye. It's that we get out there and discover there actually isn't life...ANY life...anywhere in our section of the Galaxy. Oh I can't believe there isn't life somewhere....so many Galaxies and a Universe our minds literally can't even grasp the limits to..there HAS to be life. What if it isn't anywhere near here?

What if...in addition to that, God, Allah or however one refers to a Higher Power, is actually 'gone fishin' for a few centuries in some far corner of creation and really carries no concern whatsoever so our plight at the moment?

What if...all that is true and in the end, we actually have ONLY ourselves to rise or fall, live or die by? All this mess...everything we see..is for us and us alone to solve? No Rapture to save everyone at the last second (maybe another time?) and no Alien force to land, zap the bad guys and magically solve every problem killing our little shelter in the vastness.

Now THAT is far more terrifying to me than any invasion or other Alien consideration. Not least of which because this is the one possibility I rarely see anyone mentioning outside of points to bash Religious people with.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why would they break the scientific method and intervene to help us? Thats like the discovery channel guy putting down his camera and running out to stop the cheetah from stalking and pouncing on the the gazelle.
maybe they are more interested in how we deal with our self poisoning to better understand the cosmos. Rather than show us how they dealt with their own problems and the solutions in their development wouldnt it be more beneficial for them to learn how we deal with our own and compare notes?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

And yet, when we try, all you T. Humans do is condemn us as frauds, and delusional...
So I would ask, why the hell should we?

You don't seem capable of helping yourself, you lie, kill, steal, abuse; each other, even those who would help. You have insulted us, and your own intelligence, you have failed utterly to think anything through, and it seems all you are capable of is crying.

Why don't you try getting off YOUR collective dead asses and get your house in order. Then maybe, just maybe, you will be seen worthy of assistance. Until then STFU!

edit on 28-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

HMMMMMMM.

LOOKS LIKE ALIENS NEED TECH HELP. I KNOW TECH.

CHEERS!
edit on 28-4-2012 by DasFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's an extremely valid point. In all likelihood, it's the most probable.

All this Andromeda Council, GFL, and other Benevolent aliens fantasy, is and should be looked at as well as abandoned for the stinky yet somehow alluring poop it is.
This also holds true with the other side of the coin with the more insidious types of alien influences imagined.

We humans show a wide variety of wonderful and amazing abilities and attributes, yet, at the same time, as part of the human condition, we can be utterly shameful in our actions regarding others of our own kind, not to mention the 'lesser' animals and the environment as well.

As stewards of this planet, our home, we pretty much treat it like a bottomless toy-box where it seems we also act like we expect someone else to come clean up our messes.

There's very little responsibility and accountability. Leadership is a path to privilege as opposed to a heavy responsibility for the people and by the people under that leadership.

A huge variety of many things really should change, and could change for the better, but, with a worldwide culture of convenience in play where people are use to expecting and getting what they want when they want it, breeding attitudes of self entitlement, most concerns are focused more on how if anything gets changed anywhere, how it will effect their own quality of living.

A political structure that really should be in play is where if a nation suffers, even down to the greater part of the least of its citizens, so also should its leadership.
If percentages of a population are starving, the leadership should be enforced to miss meals, sharing in the burden.
If percentages of the population are homeless due to disaster, economic troubles, job insecurity, the leadership should feel that pressure, living in tents on the lawns of their opulent state residences.

In such a way where leadership is made to feel the pressures of its citizenry, as a physical and lifestyle reminder of their responsibility to the citizens, the chances are higher for many problems going unanswered to get answers and find resolution.

Where a nation profits, it's leadership would then profit. However, where a nation profits at the expense of its citizens, leadership should be made to feel that expense.

In such a way, Nations would then truly be a reflection of the least of their citizens as opposed to a disparate gapping between privilege and squalor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join