It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I like this post.

Thank you!

This makes me happy, and sums up so much.

If there's aliens and they don't help, they're either morally bankrupt, or not interested in what happens to us do or die anyway, so, they may as well not exist.

The only worthwhile aliens is some aliens that step up and show up.
All other aliens are total punks.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Why would any superior beings want to help us?

We pollute the world we live in.

We kill our own species for tangible items.

Seriously, if you were a superior being, would you?

Yes, I would. Superior doesn´t mean just technical developemnt, in some cultures it means compassion and developed ethics. People really should try to look things in broader way, beyond their learnt cultural values. Tere are cultures (like buddhist) on this planet, who see compassion as higher state of mind. I see highly developed aliens as compassionate beings (or else they are as primitive as us). Compassionat belings with highly developed techology WOULD help if they see so much suffering. It´s not just about humans, this planet is not our private property. We share it with millions of other creatures and they are not responsible for mankind´s deeds. So, if developed aliens are here, thay either can´t help for some reason (they are not gods either) or they help as much as they can, but it´s hidden to us (because most people are not ready for open contact) or they are not here.
I´d really like to see people broaden their understanding of "superior" and "developed" and study other cultures to compare their values with western culture. There are more ways to develope than just technological. But this is just my opinion, of course

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Why are you sitting on your alienasses?

Why are YOU sitting on your humanasses and do nothing about YOUR planet?

This will be the answer from an alien being to your call for help.When we will all grow up and stop acting like 5 year olds that broke the cookie jar and call mommy to clean up after them?

When will people realise that no alien/god/demon/angel(call it whatever you want) will come to clean our mess.You will answer of course that against the almighty goverments/corporations you can't do anything.Well have you tried?

Besides if any aliens appear and offer their help i bet my life that we will nuke them on sight.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Get a grip?

Why would any superior beings want to help us?

We pollute the world we live in.

We kill our own species for tangible items.

Seriously, if you were a superior being, would you?

They are just waiting till we extinct ourselves, wont be much longer.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Um, a rather unique attempt at solving some serious issues.

But what would the aiens want in return for their help?

For us to grow up and deserve to be helped. Help comes when we are ready for it and truely accept that we are to stupid/smallminded (and I am talking at humanity as a whole not specific persons) to work it out by ourselves. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Buddhist Proverb.
edit on 28-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

No i dont need their help. Humans are responsible of this, let them learn at the price of their lives that you reap what you sow. You are just being selfish here asking for someone's else to save you from your own #ing mess(es). Plus humans never learn from history. They keep doing the same #ing mistakes like if they enjoy it. Who the hell would like to help such wicked silly and cowardly monsters?

I have another idea. Why don't you, Aliens, come save Earth only when humans are extinct? Whatever you do as long as humans remain, the same situation as today or worse will happen again. I'm sure you dont like wasted efforts. So why not just wait until all humans are out of the game so it will be less trashes to wash away. You can then focus on remaining unatural radiations chemicals and humans products. What do you say of me idea, Aliens? Sounds way more interesting fair and just. Anyways if you got a little bit a real inteligence you will know what is to be done or rather not done.

edit on 28-4-2012 by _damon because: For sacrosanct smiley!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

'mommy, mommy, i've #ted on my bed, so you have to clean it up! YOU HAVE TO, YOU HEAR ME?! DO IT NOW!!!!111oneoneeleven'

this thread is SO pathetic.

we, humans, are the only ones responsible for our actions, and we'll have to deal with their consequences. if we'll mess up, aliens - which ARE observing us - may just step in and take over. and if you won't stop playing the fear ball, playing right into their field (some of them are feeding on it - those worst ones), you'll end up in deep booboo. you will, noone else.

we won't mess up. don't worry.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Sorry but these proverbs only apply on earth, sadly for you bunch

Imagine you pass by a flooded ant hill. Thousands are dying and the end of their world is near. Yet you wont move a finger and you will probably not even see them. Why is that?

-you dont give a # about them
-they are so insignificant you are not bothered of their suffering and deaths and dont even see them
-they are done for, cant be helped
-its out of your league
-its part of nature
-you are in a hurry and have no time for that
-its a waste of time
-it wont bring you anything
-you want recognition but you know they will forget about you as soon as you move away

Thats a few reasons and there are much more. Imagine now with Aliens. Humans are the ants (of course you already understood that i hope
). But in this case humans are responsible of the whole mess and their own destruction. Plus we are talking about Aliens. They work differently. They probably got their own views, opinions and beliefs that would probably make no sense to the humans. Would they want to help these ants that bring nothing to the world they live in exept destruction despair and madness? They know that as soon as they would walk away, they would be forgotten and the same situation would arise again.(could be what happened in the past by the way, im not refuting the possibility of ancients aliens and interventionism) Would they help such silly species? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I've already addressed your questions in another thread, and yet, for some reason, you fail to understand.

So let us make this as simle as possible.

We will provide all the assistance you need, AFTER, your gvernments disclose.

So stop blaming us for your self-inflicted probles.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

step up and show up

And yet, when we try, all you T. Humans do is condemn us as frauds, and delusional...
So I would ask, why the hell should we?

You don't seem capable of helping yourself, you lie, kill, steal, abuse; each other, even those who would help. You have insulted us, and your own intelligence, you have failed utterly to think anything through, and it seems all you are capable of is crying.

[SNIP]

Courtesy is expected at all times.
edit on 4/28/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I have seen a few 'new age' alien websites recently stating that the aliens have their own guys and allies in waiting, ready to take control of this world.

They say that the existing governments could be overthrown tomorrow and they would help this world progress into a new world order in less than a month.

So, if people cannot do it on their own, why not just expose the corrupt governments now ?

At this rate, the corrupt governments are never going to disclose any information about aliens etc.

And yet, when we try, all you T. Humans do is condemn us as frauds, and delusional...

Lol. That is so true. ATS deniers, deny everything.

Remember ATS denialists; denialists like yourselves once denied the earth was round.
Denialists also denied the fact that we revolved around the Sun.

And today denialists deny the existance of aliens.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

What makes you think they care?

If I run over an ant mound with my lawnmower, do you care?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
also why you're at it saving the world,

id like a number 4 with extra cheese.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
also why you're at it saving the world,

id like a number 4 with extra cheese.

So ... that'll be 1 Illuminati Burger with extra PTB.
How would you like that cooked?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I have seen a few 'new age' alien websites recently stating that the aliens have their own guys and allies in waiting, ready to take control of this world.

They say that the existing governments could be overthrown tomorrow and they would help this world progress into a new world order in less than a month.

Yes, I am aware of the several factions around Earth. Sirius (Orions) would like to see Earth remain a part of it's territory, others would like to see Earth become an independant member of the local stellar counity, The Sirians (Orion group claimed Earth as part of it's territory some 8000 years ago, and has kept Earth fundamentally isolated for the past 5100 years. But, the T. Humans have broken that isolation by building their own starcraft.(als: d yu knw the length of the Mayan "long count"?)

Actually, uness it was the Pleiadian group, any agression against Earth would result in a rather difficult war for both sides. The Orions, Reticuli, Dracs, Vegans lack the technology for a quick decisive win, and T Humans / Earth has the logistical advantage.

So, if people cannot do it on their own, why not just expose the corrupt governments now ?

At this rate, the corrupt governments are never going to disclose any information about aliens etc.

I'm going to have to refer you to the quote belw ...

Lol. That is so true. ATS deniers, deny everything.

Remember ATS denialists; denialists like yourselves once denied the earth was round.
Denialists also denied the fact that we revolved around the Sun.

And today denialists deny the existance of aliens.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

There are a few ET's who are working in these directions, however, we are working with limited resources (mostly Terrestrial technology with a few "twists"). Of these ET I am the most vocal.

Most of this work is being done by differing species, and independantly from the others. Which is unfortunate, there is no collaboration going on, so, there is no assurance we are even on the same page. If we were to collect and focus our efforts, I'm sure we could "hook-up" the people of Earth is short order, and secure all that you need.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

The only worthwhile aliens is some aliens that step up and show up.
All other aliens are total punks.

'nuff said.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
No "aliens" here.

Maybe some Illegal aliens here.

Illegal or not, there are many aliens known as ATS Members - and many unknown?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Would you quit insulting the ants by inferring humans are ants....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Which Aliens are you calling?
Greys: abduct people.
Reptilian: dark secret government.
draconnians: invasion.

All there is left is the Galactic Federation of Light, but you don't believe in this GFL, right? Yet they are the only specie that is there to help.

edit on 28-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Fastest (and cheapest) way to find alien help is get a van and go around home depot.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Alien Anthem

It's The End Of The World...As We Know It...And Aliens Are Fine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join