It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
I have decided that ATS Pseudo-aliens are not the answer. If they ever were an answer.

I am emailing all the forums I know, their Administrators, informing them we need aliens. Real ones. Got all the non-performing kind we need right now, thanks.

I think you're unconsciously, or maybe even part-consciously, trying to wind any "Aliens" up in the hope that they'll get fed up of reading what you're saying and I don't know, give in? Respond and come clean with what they're actually doing?

Sorry but that just isn't going to happen I don't think! If Aliens are going to help clear up Fukushima they're going to be pretty advanced, and I doubt trying to wind them up on forums will work. They're probably more busy with actually sorting problems out, and won't be posting the details of what they're doing on an internet conspiracy site!

Your main problem is probably that you're dying to know what they're doing to help, if they are doing anything, and I'm sorry but barring disclosure I doubt they'll be posting those details up via a source that can't be refuted, or with any evidence. I'm not saying any of this to try and wind you up, I just don't think you're doing your emotional state much good by continuing to do this. You're not going to spur any Aliens into action I don't think, because if they're here they'll already be doing what they can to help.

So this could just go around in circles basically. Barring you making contact with some Aliens yourself via whatever means and conversing with them, I doubt you're going to get your answers.

So if you're really that wound up and annoyed, maybe it's time you tried to contact them yourself? The thing is, even if you managed that, would you believe them? I just can't see you being satisfied unless an Alien picked you up, flew you over to Fukushima and showed you how they were helping! (if that was the case of course, and let's face it, we have no real idea about what's going on.)
edit on 30-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by petrus4

Thank you for the criticism. It's well received, and in the future, I'll endeavor to temper my arguments even more so than I have already.

I appreciate your willingness to consider it. I admit that I was not expecting a civil reply. I am grateful for this one.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

And yet, when we try, all you T. Humans do is condemn us as frauds, and delusional... So I would ask, why the hell should we? You don't seem capable of helping yourself, you lie, kill, steal, abuse; each other, even those who would help. You have insulted us, and your own intelligence, you have failed utterly to think anything through, and it seems all you are capable of is crying.

STFU?

I apologise for not having quoted the full statement. I have needed to trim these in order to make room for my own response.

I agree with you on the use of STFU, and the elitism implied by "being worthy of assistance." However, the rest of Anthra's statements about human nature are a matter of historical record.

Right, so, let's test the subject. Let's give the subject some basic math describing the Gravitational Potential for a body in space.

Personally, I would not consider such a topic to be "basic" mathematics. However, given the admittedly arrogant nature of the request for debunking, I can to a certain extent understand your choice of such.

A bit of math should then be no problem then right? Especially where someone is an advanced super intelligent telepathic alien?

Assuming hypothetically that he is "super intelligent," then yes. I know very little about the Andromedans, or claims made by individuals who purport to represent the group. They could be geniuses, or they could be the complete opposite.

In this case, the technobabble supposedly describes some data sets of DNA that supposedly 'prove' Alien.

The reason why I would be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt here, is simply because I think that it is unrealistic to assume that every member of a given extraterrestrial race is a mathematical expert. Not every member of the human race is; and despite your earlier claim that everyone can count, as this article suggests, chronically poor numeracy is a serious problem among certain sectors of the human population.

Also, despite the Andromedans as a group potentially having FTL capability, I think it would also be a mistake to assume that every member of said species, necessarily has a precise understanding of the mechanics involved. Although he did cite a couple of hypothetical propulsion systems, which suggests that he does have some knowledge of that subject.

Perhaps he should have been a little more cautious in his own invitation for anyone to debunk him.

As another point, however, his ability to solve a mathematical problem would by no means prove that he was an extraterrestrial. All it would prove would be that he was either capable mathematically, or that he knew how to use Google in order to find the answer.

So from that perspective, to me, offering DNA evidence actually makes much more sense.

These data sets have no chain of custody papers associated with them, nor any scanned documentation of officiating technicians that conducted the testing to vouch for the veracity of any of this technobabble, nor to vouchsafe for protocols and measures against the always potential for cross contamination that's always a risk when doing DNA sampling.

I seem to recall an offer from him to produce witnesses. Are you willing to persue that angle?

For all we know, the data could have been stolen from a site like medscape, and fluffed to bolster these alien claims.

I will agree with this, absolutely. So the priority is definitely to verify the DNA claims, one way or the other. Is he offering a comparison of his own DNA with baseline human DNA? And as you say, how are we to determine who performed the testing?

If you Google the contact address listed you'll find a scattering of Trailer Homes pretty much in the middle of nowhere in Kaufman, Texas

To me, it's logical that someone attempting to pose as human, would do so by keeping a low profile. He would presumably have an extreme interest in avoiding any kind of official attention. That would be much more easily accomplished by appearing as a generic member of the poor. Money tends to get noticed.

I am not saying that I definitely believe his claims. All I am saying is that from what I am seeing here, the evidence appears to be inconclusive.
edit on 30-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

All I can do is try.

I don't care if I have to contact them through forums or telepathetically or fookin smoke signals. I don't care if they ignore me or heed me. I don't care if I am shunned or criticized.

I don't care about much of anything except to see aliens, of any eye-size, reptilian tail thickness or forehead length remove the Fukushima nuclear holocaust-in-waiting.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually you do bring up a number of good points, some which prolly do warrant more discussion. IF we can proceed in a civilized manner, I would like to address some of them.

You stated that Math can be used as an initial language to begin a dialog. While this is true, it seems just a bit cumbersom, and inefficient. Perhaps its just me, but it seems that telepathy is much better suited to communication than any "physical" form .

Yes, I know, you tried to test the telepathic "element". Unfortuately, you can't test something you don't understand. The kinds of test to gain understanding of something like telepathy are a bit different than those used to test communication abilities or skills. That being said, my telepathic skills are not at the top of the heap. In reality, my skills are on the level of a rather small child...meaning they work, I can make sense of them. Have some small amount of control beyond basic "on / off". I'm learning to properly filter my own "self" out of the "translations". But, get it to work with someone I have no direct connection to? HA! I wish.

Also, in my case...I was placed here as an infant. I have had the opportunity to learn at least one of your languages, and while I am an engineer, learned all that math, etc. I'm no different than you in many respects, and, something learned and not used, is not remembered well. I have degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, I think I already stated they're both antiques (circa 1973) So much has been learned and discovered over the years that what I learned in College, is now taught in High School, at least those parts that aren't obsolete.

I'm just trying to point out how these two attempts at "testing" me are invalid. IF I had persued a course that was more math or physics oriented, as opposed to software solutions to somewhat more mundane issues, then I seriously doubt that I would have had issue with your silly math question. BTW - I'm told that equation is incomplete. But, don't ask me anything about that; I'm not a physicist (now if you have a device that can modify gravity, I'll be more than happy to build you a "device handler" for it).

In this case, the technobabble supposedly describes some data sets of DNA that supposedly 'prove' Alien.

These data sets have no chain of custody papers associated with them, nor any scanned documentation of officiating technicians that conducted the testing to vouch for the veracity of any of this technobabble, nor to vouchsafe for protocols and measures against the always potential for cross contamination that's always a risk when doing DNA sampling.
Further, there's absolutely no context. If there really actually was a DNA test, the data could have come from anywhere, or anything.
For all we know, the data could have been stolen from a site like medscape, and fluffed to bolster these alien claims.
There's really no way of knowing or verifying any of the data without having to call the subject's bluff in following through with spending your own money on conducting 'another' test.

The less expensive alternative is to look at the subject themselves. we have a website.

I guess you continue to miss it...the image of the actual autosomal results...has all the csrtifications for the lab, supervisors signiture as well as the Directors sig. Though, it does seem I "dropped the ball" with the Y-STR data. I can get that if you need.

There is a major difference between me and any fraud...I've offered you the opportunity of verify the results "your-own-damn-self". Yeah, I know it means you have to cough up the $200.00 or so the tests cost. How much is the truth worth to you? Just how much are you willing to spend, how far are you willing to go to find truth? For me there is no extent, whatever it takes, is what I'll find a way to give.

And, If I ever come off as "elitist"; please, please, point that out. I don't want to sound or be that way. But, please understand, it is very difficult being ET.

Finally; as difficult as it is, try for a small moment, to put yourself in my place. You need to understand that ET's are just people, not unlike yourself.

Your "less expensive alternative" can yield no usefull data in this case. All you can find the the "cover" that was constructed for me. The only viable solution: call my bluff!

edit on 30-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda or Unity_99

I'm not a physicist (now if you have a device that can modify gravity, I'll be more than happy to build you a "device handler" for it).

Just a quick question concerning where the u.f.o's go when they shift from this world to another plane.

I asked my ET contact about ley lines and how spirits (ghosts) traverse from this world to theirs and got this answer.

"Ley lines can make a target area of physical world accessible in spirit. this grid along earth surface creates a terra boundary so that contact can be made yet not passed through unintentionally.

i might stand on earth without passing to regions below it.
Spirits travel by ‘shifting’ from this dimension to another world running parallel to this one.

If a spirit wishes to exit into physical world at destination, there must be a point of access. a host, a power source, a portal.

Standing stones along ley lines function as portals."

Maybe you can prove your honesty by adding more information to what I posted.

Question. If true, why is the spiritual (dark) lands lit up by lines of primary colours?
Is there a reason why ley-lines are blue in the air, red zig-zags at ground level and connector lines are vertical yellow lines ?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I asked my ET contact...

Did you ask your ET contact to join this thread? To help solve the Fukushima euthanasia? To advise us?

I hope so.

Because either you are a follower, a leader or a do-nothingner and we have a cruise ship full of do-nothingners - especially pseudo-aliens - in this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I asked my ET contact...

Did you ask your ET contact to join this thread? To help solve the Fukushima euthanasia? To advise us?

I hope so.

Because either you are a follower, a leader or a do-nothingner and we have a cruise ship full of do-nothingners - especially pseudo-aliens - in this thread.

Hahah! You're relentless. I hope you find out you were an Alien in your past life one day, that'd be pretty funny. I can imagine you ranting at yourself in the mirror. "Well are you going to do something or what? You lazy no-good ex-Alien! Where's your ships? What are you gonna do?!"

edit on 30-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey, I am human, you are too I suppose, though I've met some who may have been walkins. But your soul is not from earth, nor is mine. People come in for many different reasons, mostly its tests or to grow in areas or to do a practicum without memories to see if they've got it, but there is alot on the line here, for we're experiencing memory loss and separation, and our own souls are very hard on us when we hurt others. We can lose ground too.

Some come in to hold light, on assignments or to reach family.

Some come in to code the matrix, more negative assignments.

I have memories from before this life, that were cosmic, but, its more about how long a person is here, how many tries its taking, whether they forget. The more psi, the more you're considered a recent arrival, and this is how you get targetted (one way amongst others including bloodlines and dna, and other things they are into), but psi is always targetted by negatives or paramilitary. If you have family watching over, and I believe everyone does, and if you are waking up or more aware of the sightings and abductions/contact, then most people, like some who work for expolotics have said, have different types of ETs, different polarities, we don't usually have one type.

Most of my more spiritual push, Higher Self push and experiences with guidance, has been the direct result of striving very hard to end anything that could access my family that was not our friends, to end negativity and some very distressing things. In truth, my goal is Higher Self contact, Family and I'm more spiritually inclined than a liason between earth and ET, unless the curtain lifts more on my memories and I understand whats going on fully and its all combined.

But I don't shrink from trouble, and when someone is being unfairly targetted, ie anthra, and some of my experiences involved something that coordinates with his information, mine occurring before I'd ever read one of his posts, then it would not only not be honest, but it would cowardly to not speak up.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Also as far as this demand for Fukushima to be healed, and its something well worth pouring out under the stars in ever greater numbers, but, why not look in the mirror. And tell youself, I'm waking up, I'm willing and able to do the work I came to do, reporting for duty!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

"all work and no play makes raggin an [a]dult boy"

Bad news.

Godlike Productions forum has erased, then banned my IP, the denied my request to be unbanned, then refused to re-post my own version of Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! thread.

Well, that's no entirely true. If I

Your unban request was denied.

We're sorry but the IP address you are using to access this website has been banned. If you wish to immediately bypass this ban, you can choose to become an upgraded member. Follow the instructions and links for this option on the "banned page" you receive when trying to view godlikeproductions.com. If you choose not to become an upgraded member of GLP you will have to wait for the ban to be lifted before you will be able to view this website. Please check back later.

To save the world by soliciting aliens to solve the Fukushima problem, I have to pay?

Sometimes the world is too hard to bear.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm not well versed on Lei Lines, and, you will have tm reember I'm an "Engineer" (also fairly well versed in Hereticis).

Primary colors .. usually the result of a fundamental "frequency", relating to the "Element" or Hermetic Principal associated with the color. i.e. Red = Fire, Blue = Water, Yellow = Air, and, Green = Earth.

So, when you see a "line" or "point" in a given color, its basic properties is of that element in a manner something like this: Fire = transformation, Water = Purification, Air = Construction/Destruction, Earth = Stability.

It seems logical that Lei Lines could also take on a sort of "dither" or "verigation", where by the color changes from one to another along the length. Points should almost always be of a single nature. Also, lines may not necessarily seem to be "harmonious" with either of its end points, something like occures with the "Paths" on the Tree of Life., But again, I don't know much about lei lines, so I'm only giving an educated guess.

Also, I don't rely on off-world sources for this "Type" (read "type" as in a "data type") of learning, and the bulk of my knowldege is based on 40 years of Western Esoteric Tradition.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

If you can find aliens I'd be interested in what they could do to help the world out too.

Or maybe these disasters are reminders that we should all do our part in offering a hand up with peoples lives where ever we can help instead of being so selfish all the time.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have noticed, as have others - it is impossible to not - that you are ignoring me. I can understand why. All this Fukushima talk focuses the spotlight on you.

Not my fault. All I have ever asked is if the alien shoe fits, wear it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I have noticed, as have others - it is impossible to not - that you are ignoring me. I can understand why. All this Fukushima talk focuses the spotlight on you.

Not my fault. All I have ever asked is if the alien shoe fits, wear it.

No, actually, I'm not ignoring you. I'm trying t get a "real" answer from some where.

You see, I happen to agree with you in large part. Personally, I have nearly zero resources, and have to work with what I know or, can learn, and Terrestrial Technology.

There are also many more factors involved here. Japan is ... well there aren't any words for that disaster. When it happened, I requested that my people provide some aid, a small ship with appropriate sensors was disatched, and data collected.The US. Gov was instantly angered at us for the "intrusion" of Earth Near Space (we're not allowed any closer than 75,000km). Other ET's didn't do anything fr a coule of days. We gave a copy of ur data to Japan, and left, awaiting their decision on how they wanted to proceed. They have yet to "call".

We also shared the data with the U.S. and the UN; their attitude seems more of a "don't call us, we'll call you".

How your "leadership" can continue to deny our existance, at the expense of the very lives they are entrusted with is beyond me. Even my Mother has difficulty understanding it, and, she has experience with peoples far more primative than T. Humans. Its kind of like a line from some movie or another; "People as individuals are pretty smart, as a group they're stupid." This seems to hold true in other areas; as individuals you are caring and compassionate, all in all, good people. Yet as a group, you are some of the cruelist creatures in existance. And as a group you tend to allow the "loudest" voice to rule, even when you know its BS. All that needs to be done for you to receive any and all off-world assistance is for your governments to disclose.

Anyway, your appeals have not fallen on deaf ears. I am searching for something I might do, other than try to compel disclosure. But, you have to understand, I would really like to do these things without hurting anyone ... and I speak too much.

Peace and Understanding

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timing
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

If you can find aliens I'd be interested in what they could do to help the world out too.

Or maybe these disasters are reminders that we should all do our part in offering a hand up with peoples lives where ever we can help instead of being so selfish all the time.

Alchemical binoculars, a weird but brave man, got post banned for talking about the Harry Potter Hoax. So, no sense in answering his posts, I guess.

Thanks for the input though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't know what to say. Whether you are alien or pseudo-alien, at least you're trying to get aliens to help out.. More than I can say for most people on this thread.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

If you aliens don't do anything, there may be very few uncontaminated humans left for you to rape, steal the male seed, abduct and terrify our healthy children, suck the blood from our cows. Ever tasted irradiated plasma? Not good.

I'm calling an EMERGENCY!!! Aliens step up to the tectonic plate.

Or get the hell out of here.

We don't need no stinkin' resource sucking, do-nothing aliens.

edit on 4/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps Title

They may not like the tone in your OP and if your sincere they HEAR your vibes & HOPES. Consider this could there be some reason to add this radiation to EA*RTH atmosphere ANY logical reason??? This has been my question for some time. Like is there some cosmic gas or material EA*RTH is due to encounter that the radiation may interact with like a blocker/filter/blanket of some sort. I try to come to another conclusion as to why there is no serious EA*RTH efforts to fix the issue and came up with maybe its something they WONT say that may harm EA*RTH inhabitants and the radiation is a lesser of the evols to protect EA*RTH inhabitants. I know its a far reach but I cannot come up with WHY this seemed to be a non important issue for the various EA*RTH forces???

ET/ALIENS may wish to help but you have to keep in mind this planet may be under CONTROL/GOVERNED by forces you cannot even consider who may even be ET/ALEIN to you and they may have AGENDA and are not permitting ET/ALIENS to asisst you. So it may not be their fault and 1 feels it is a far reach to say they dont want to help w/ out considering they may spark a war if they tried. SO WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A WAR BETWEEN FORCES YOU CANNOT CONSIDER AS OF NOW IF THEY WERE WARING TO HELP YOU????????? IS THE QUESTION.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 5/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Proposal:
The concept of government and leadership on this planet is broken.
Leadership has become a pathway to privilege and power, and has essentially been so in all recorded history in any cultural level above tribal or hunter-gatherer.
Those of privilege and power tend to look after each other, with some of the softer ones handing out some table scraps on occasions to those less fortunate, if only to feel better about themselves.

The concept of privilege in leadership is self sustaining, self protecting, and entrenched.

Alternative -
Leadership should be a reflection of the people it governs, especially the greater part of the least of its citizenry.
This stance comes from the old observation that the wealth and/or moral awareness of a society can be gauged by the quality of life evident in the least of its people.

Thus, if the greater part of the least of a nation's people are starving, so too should its leadership.
Leadership should be a responsibility.
If the greater part of the least of a nation's people are homeless, the leadership should share this burden by living in tents on the lawns of their opulent state residences.

If leadership is made to miss meals, feel the cold, and personally know through daily experience the state of their nation, out of interest for self preservation and self gratification alone, leadership will either quit leadership for someone else, or, actually DO something about it.

In such a way, each nation and people, from the very least will be elevated, and with them, the rest of the nation.

Because the concept of leadership planet wide is broken, where leadership is more a position obtained for the privilege it brings as opposed to the responsibility it should have, and that paradigm is entrenched and defensive, this paradigm of leadership as a path to privilege will continue to self perpetuate.

To amend this, let them have their privilege. If there are advanced cultures out there with the tech to do so, zap the cancer of current leadership the sick body of this planet cannot heal itself of, leaving behind a ravaged, but, healthy body of a planetary population that may show greater interest in being better planetary and societal stewards.
Zap the cancer of leadership off to their own paradise where they can pretend to their power games.
Zap them to a virtual construct on substrate such they can each have their own twisted dreams of whatever reality they desire come true without risk of their evil actually harming anyone else.

Further, let such benevolent 'punishment' be a solution for removing other harmful elements from society: murderers, rapists, war mongers, the greedy, the corrupt, and all such be contained in their own personal 'Matrix' versions of whatever they imagine to be a life worth living.

The planet is sick, and as with cancer, often the sickness isn't known to the patient, until it's too late, and already beyond remediation unless a physician catches the sickness at such a stage that the deadly tumor can be excised.

Much of the planet doesn't even know it's sick or how deadly sick it is. We need a physician to show up, tell us we're on the brink of death, extremely loud and clear, excise the cancer of leadership (humanely as described) and then get on with recovery, and back onto a path of growth and health.

Waiting for the cancer to volunteer it's own removal, for the cancer to acknowledge the physician, or for the cancer to fix itself, or even for the 'patient' to finally notice the cancer when it's beyond too late, to me, sounds like bad medicine.

Thus, if there's a doctor in the house, um, yeah.
If there's anyone that knows a doctor, um, yeah, that too.
If that mockingbird don't sing ... then, well, we not only need a doctor, but, a doctor that is both willing and capable to do the job, and certainly, out a a universe of Hundreds of Billions of galaxies, with each Galaxy having Hundreds of Billions of stars, there should be a physician out there that's neither squeamish or incapable about actually doing what needs be done for this sick patient.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

That's very good, Druscilla. Now we might get somewhere. A doctor, yes, let's concentrate on doctors. Alien-doctors, pseudo-alien doctors, Human doctors.

What's up, Docs?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In short summary of my above post, I think we need a doctor where we're incapable of healing ourselves, especially with the malignant tumor leadership in representation currently planet wide.

As stated before, the 'patient' is often not aware they're sick, and by the time they do notice it's too late.

Thus, it'd certainly be nice to have a doctor come along, let it be known loud and clear how sick we are such so that not any part or portion of the body can ignore it (Full Involuntary Disclosure), and then excise the cancers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join