It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry is turning Orange!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
BWAHAHHABWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

johnny boy, hey, don't they have an apple called a jonathon? it's a bright red yes?

john kerry, flip flopper supreme, could not find satisfaction until he FLIP FLOPPED ON HIS COLOR!!!

maybe tearAYsa bought sunkist

the man hasn't a chance at the presidency, sorry to say, not totally his fault. his party is over. he should likely contact gore and ask him for a job,

BWAHAHAWHABWHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Lead, Follow, or GET OUT OF THE WAY

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Competition of the day:

What color is John Kerry today?

Winner wins a pair of flip flops.

My choice for today is Green.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I upset anyone by putting up this thread! I was just curious as to why Kerry was turning orange ... and I was wondering if his 'tan' was done to try to change his image before the debate. I wanted input. It wasn't a 'dont vote for kerry cause he can't apply self tan correctly' thread!

I think the pic of Bush being Orange is hilarious!!! Maybe it's a skull n bones rite that we are not aware of? If 2 members have to debate they have to make themselves appear like tribal indians ... of course Kerry and Bush couldn't go that far so they opted to turn orange for the occassion instead!!!

Jemison

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This reminds me of Michael Jackson. If "it don't matter if you're black or white," why are you so white? The same with Kerry, I don't really care what his complexion is, it is hardly relavent to the issues, but I do wonder why Kerry thinks his complexion is important enough to change it.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by torque
Bush looks older and grayer than he did a few years ago. Kinda bland

That happens to all of them when they get in the White House.
That job just drains the life out of them. Look at the before and
after pictures of Bill Clinton. Hillary, his co-president. YIKES!
Bush 41. All the presidents look MUCH worse, like they aged
40 years, not just 4.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
one name....
RONALD REAGAN

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I'm sorry if I upset anyone by putting up this thread!

Naaaaaaaaah, just some light hearted fun to break up the heavy
duty stuff that goes on all the time.

INTERNET CHATTER ALERT -

Folks around the internet are saying that Kerry probably shot up
with that same stuff the Hollywood types use .... to stop from
sweating! It's like botox, and you get the shots a few days before
your Oscar premire (or Presidential debate) so that you don't
sweat. Most celebs do it under their arms. It seems Kerry has
a problem with upper lip sweat. Having your upper lip sweat in
a debate would look like you had no faith in what you were
saying and that you didn't believe it. These shots leave bright red
rings that take a few days to go away. So, he probably had his
face shot up with this stuff and then used some spray on tan
stuff to cover up the red rings. The spray on tan stuff turns orange.

Looks like this COULD be why he turned orange. At least,
this is what folks are saying around the internet. These are the
same folks who thought Kerry was drunk when he gave that
impromptu talk after G.W. finished his speech at the RNC.

Things that will never be able to be proven, but are probably true.
(yep, I believe Kerry was drunk on TV that night)

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
one name....
RONALD REAGAN

Yep, he wore makeup (and he knew HOW to wear it).
But did he ever turn orange? hmmmm ....

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Actually, I am unsure what this thread is about, ORANGE is definitely John Kerry's color. Now all we need to make this a rather colorful election is find a color that is just right for Bush.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't really care what his complexion is, it is hardly relavent to the issues

I agree 100%. And while I'm waiting for Kerry to tell me what his current positions are I really am glad that he turned orange. IMHO this brought about a much needed laugh. Maybe I just have a superficial sense of humor but I actually applaud Kerry for giving me something to laugh about.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Now all we need to make this a rather colorful election is find a color that is just right for Bush.

He looks good in light blue shirts.
(I dig the cowboy hat too)

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatar
but I do wonder why Kerry thinks his complexion is important enough to change it.

Nixon v. Kennedy debates. Kennedy looked good, Nixon looked like a pasty sweaty troll, kennedy won. Might've made a difference, guess kerry figures, why risk it.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Perhaps an inside Skull and Bones joke. Halloween season is close ya know.

Cute masons, they do have a sense of humor I reckon

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The botox explanation seems the most plausible. With Kerry's money, I doubt he'd go to Walmart and buy a can of self-tan.(which of course does turn you orange).
As petty as this all seems (and is), looks are taken very seriously by debate advisors. The Kennedy/Nixon fiasco probably cost Nixon the 60 election and, since that time, debate prep, has included appearance prep as well.
As for the late President Reagan, no disrespect is intended, but the one time I met him "up close" he was as orange as neon and his hair was the funky shade mine turns when I've dosed it red one time too many. So, I think there's a fairly good precedent for "self improvement".
Let's face it:both Bush and Kerry look like pasty white guys on t.v. ..who can blame them for trying to look their best at the all-important debates where millions will choose their Presdient based on such trivial things as appearance and complexion. It's all part of the process (whether I like it or not) Besides, we DO need a good laugh.
joey

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Didnt Al Gore Turn orange in a presidential debate aswell?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I saw a clip of Bush this morning and sure enough, he was looking quite orange!

It's hilarious how many people are talking about Kerry's color change. Even Lynne Cheney got in on the act and was joking about it. Kerry's campaign spokesman shot back at her and IMHO he did it a little too maliciously. Here is part of the article:

During a campaign stop with her husband, a group of volunteers moved into the crowd with microphones for the question-and-answer period. Vice President Dick Cheney (news - web sites) told supporters to look for the people with dark orange shirts.

When Cheney paused as if searching for the words to describe the shade of orange, Lynne Cheney said, "How about John Kerry's suntan?"

The remark drew a big laugh from the crowd and the vice president.

Responding to her comments, Kerry campaign spokesman Bill Burton said, "Is Mrs. Cheney jealous considering how hard it is to get sun in the undisclosed location with her husband Dick? Or is she distracted over how red-in-the-face George Bush (news - web sites) should be considering his failed presidency?"

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040929/ap_on_el_pr/brf_kerry_cheney_2

Jemison

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I believe I know why this happened: a well-tanned person looks better on TV; that's a known fact, and is a often-stated reason that Nixon lost to JFK in their televised debate.
Kerry's people, knowing this, tried to take a short-cut and used some of that fake spray-on stuff. If his campaign spokespeople had admitted as much when the press asked them about it, the story would have stopped there. The problem is that instead of telling the truth, his people said the ludicrious lie about playing football and getting a natural sun-tan. It might be a natural tan had Kerry been on the planet Venus, or playing at the nuclear core in Cherynobyl, but not late September in Wisconsin...

To me, this is pathetic lie is typical of what is wrong with Kerry and his campaign. If the man is going to lie about something as trivial as this when there is absolutely no reason to do so, how can expect him to tell the truth about anything else?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It might be a natural tan had Kerry been on the planet Venus, or playing at the nuclear core in Cherynobyl, but not late September in Wisconsin...

ROFLMFAO!!!!

I agree, his people were kind of silly to lie. Why not just come out and say that he was pale from being ill and that he used some self tan that had a mind of it's own? We've all made mistakes, nothing wrong with admitting that he wanted a little color but that orange wasn't the look he was going for! Seems really dumb to try to cover up the mistake with a blatant lie and considering how notorious Kerry is for flip-flops if he fesses up and admits that he had a problem with the tanning lotion everyone will come out and say 'see, he even flip flops in regard to his appearance'. What a tangeled web we weave ....

Murcielago, the photo you posted is hilarious and so perfect! Add a little height to the umpaloompa and it IS the new Orange Kerry!

I'll be eager to see how Kerry and now apparently Bush to a lesser extent, cover their Orange glow for tonights debates.

Jemison

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join