It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo Missions Are Prerecorded And The Quindar Tones Mark Where The CapComs Edit In

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
D-

did you kisten to larry's recordings ?

I hope you will. they get to the heart of your thread, because in his recordings there are no tones, and it is live

how do you explain that ?

please just don't say it was fake, I covered that in my 2nd post

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

www.hq.nasa.gov...

121:07:53 Evans: Affirmative. We want this for one last fix on your (orbital) plane.

[That is, Houston wants to be sure that they know Columbia's orbit in as much detail as possible. Tracking data from the Command Module on John Young's crater will help refine solutions to the Earth-based tracking data they have on the CSM. With an accurate CSM orbit in hand, the FIDO team will be able to determine the LM location with sufficient accuracy. At 122:24:51, Mike reports that he got five good marks (location determinations) on the crater.]

121:08:00 Collins: All right; fine. Understand. Thank you.
121:08:05 Evans: And when the LM does his P22 on your transponder, well then, that'll be our last shot at the LM's position.

121:08:14 Collins: Rog. Understand. (Pause)

[The LM crew will track the Command Module as it passes over the landing site for the last time prior to launch and, with the Command Module orbit well known, in principle the tracking data will help pin down the landing site. At 123:55:23, about a half hour before liftoff, Ron gives Mike a final LM location of J.5/7.7, which is only about 200 meters from the actual landing site at J.65/7.54. Mike will be too busy during that pass over the landing site to look for the LM.]

so they are about 200m off its actual location, initial lift off they had the rendezvous radar OFF to save their computers from beeping out errors like during the descent (turned on at around 122:13:56)

around 122:20:50 is when the LM picks up the CSM's rendezvous radar. gets interesting at about 122:24 they lose radar lock and seems as though evans talks over buzz again at 122:24:40.

122:30:10 again they talk over each other, and again at 122:35:54.

seems they lose radio contact at 122:43:48 but since they know its orbit its safe to assume they know where it is.

and they're back:
122:57:34 Evans: Columbia, Houston. Over. (Pause) Columbia, Houston in the blind. Request high gain. Pitch minus 30, yaw plus 170. Over. (Long Pause)

122:58:35 Collins: Houston, Columbia on the high gain. Over.

think im rambling now.. forgotten what im looking for....

history.nasa.gov...
is the transcript of when they are safely back in lunar orbit, and begin maneuvers to columbia.

ive read alot and forgotten what im looking for so hopefully this makes a little sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Dear DJW001,

I have seen this simple calculation done by other apollo readers and so each person gets a slightly different final answer but i will do this for you myself DJW001. I am good with numbers so this will probably be accurate. But i am very tired so you need to check my work yourself. I will tell you what I do step by step. I do not use a calculator mostly so please check. Then you can do it for the other real time solutions; AGS and PNGS as I have done.

I will calculate the distance from the real time MSFN solution published in the Apollo 11 Mission Report to the Eagle landing site at Tranquility Base(00 41' 15" north and 23 26' 00"). I will use punctuation, grammar and spelling checker so it will hopefully be good. And my sister is helping me with the grammar and writing too. This will make clear to you the contradiction that proves apollo phony.

Go to page 5-15 of this Apollo 11 mission Report here

www.hq.nasa.gov...

The table there 5-IV is a table of landing site coordinates including the real time landing site solutions I wrote about in the other posts AGS PNGS and MSFN. Powered Flight Processor is the same as MSFN and we will use that one for my example.

This is a real time solution and means that when the space ship lands because it is being tracked they know that it landed right away at 0.631 north and 23.47 east. We want to convert this to degrees/minutes/seconds form and that is easy.
0.631 X 60 = 37.86 minutes = 37 + .86 X 60 = 00 37' 52" north.

I will do the same with east and get 23 0.47 X 60 = 23 28.2'= 23 28' 0.2 x 60 = 23 28' 12" east.

When the Eagle landed the MSFN found the Eagle to be at 00 37' 52 north and 23 28' 12" east.

This was real time and Houston would know this almost right away. There is a correction that must be made however before I go on to tell you more. Look there at the table 5-IV footnote (a) and you can see to convert these coordinates from trajectory coordinates that MSFN tracked you must add 2' 25" north to the north coordinate and subtract 4' 17" from the east number to find the coordinates on the MAP used for these things like the one Michael Collins had.

Because of this correction the MSFN real time solution was 00 37' 52" + 2' 25" = 00 40' 17" north and 23 28' 12" - 4' 17" = 23 23' 55" east.

I have my real time solution and H. David Reed should have been given these numbers in the morning 07/21/1969 when he came to work. These were the best real time numbers available for identifying the Eagle landing site because MSFN is usually considered the most accurate and best solution. I will show you it is good in the pretend story of Apollo. Just a little under a mile from Tranquility.

Tranquility base is 00 41' 15" north and 23 26' 00" east. these numbers were discovered 08/01/1969 after film and flight and 16mm data was studied and the Lick Observatory scientists hit the LRRR for sure for the first time.

For the north difference Tranquility actual minus MSFN as reported in the mission report is 00 41' 15" - 00 40' 17" = 58 seconds.
For the east 23 26' 00" - 23 23' 55" = 2 minutes and 5 seconds 2' 05".

To get the distance between Tranquility and the real time MSFN solution for the landing site you just do pythagoras and so that is ( (58) x (58) ) + ( (2' 05") x (2' 05")) and then take the square root of that sum.

Since now it is going to be easier to work in simple degrees with decimals I will go to that and 58 seconds equals, 58/60= .9667 minutes equals 0.0161 degrees. for the 2' 05". 05/60= .0833
2.0833/60 = 0.0347 degrees.

Now the Tranquility Base MSFN landing site real time solution difference is easy for me to calculate
0.0161 squared plus 0.0347 squared and take the square root of that sum and I got 0.000259 + 0.001204= 0.00146(rounding to show simpler figure) and I want the square root of that. I found 0.0382 degrees.

The moon's circumference at its equator is 6783. 360 degrees in that circumference and so I found at the moon's equator each degree is 18.84 miles. MSFN real time Eagle landing site solution and Tranquility Base as they found it on 08/01/1969 are 0.0382 degrees apart which equals 0.72 miles.

According to H. David Reed the MSFN solution and the Tranquility base solution actual were 4.7 miles apart. I found .72 miles apart. This is a very big difference when you consider the width of the ruby red laser that hit the LRRR was 2 miles. If the Lick Observatory scientists and the McDonald Observatory scientists were given the MSFN coordinates as reported in the mission report the LRRR would have been hit. But Reed says the MSFN solution he was given was at least 4.7 miles from Tranquility and out of the laser's reach.

The Apollo Mission Report lied lied lied and published a MSFN solution 6.5 times closer to Tranquility Base than the solution given to H. David Reed that was supposed to be the same solution. Because these numbers are different this proves beyond any possible doubt in the entire world that Apollo was phony.

Thanks to Charlie and my sister for checking my work and my sister for helping me so much with the spelling and grammar.

You can check my numbers DWJ001. I am so tired and do not use a calculator so I can stay in practice with my figures. You should do this with the AGS PNGS AOT and radar solutions too.

edit on 29-4-2012 by decisively because: link not working and am trying to fix it

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

To get the distance between Tranquility and the real time MSFN solution for the landing site you just do pythagoras and so that is ( (58) x (58) ) + ( (2' 05") x (2' 05")) and then take the square root of that sum.

This is nonsense. The Pythagorean theorem states that in a right triangle the square of the length of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two legs. You are using angles, not lengths. The theorem cannot be used to calculate angles, it is used to calculate lengths. To calculate angles you must use trigonometry. Please check your work again. You just lost your job as navigator on my boat.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Page,

you are a little correct and mostly not correct

the moon is 6783 miles around at the equator which is where twankility base is

6783/360 degrees gives 18.84 miles per degree of arc

each minute of arc is 18.84/60 = 0.314 miles per minute of arc

each second of arc covers 0.314/60 = 0,00523 miles or x 5280 = 27.6 feet per second of arc

this applies to distances on the surface of the moon at the equator

i am always very good with numbers and things number like and that is why i became good with a sextant

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dear Phage,

i am not famous that would be an exaggeration but in a small world of sailors i am known as one of the best with a sextant

you probably know that now sailors mostly do not use sextants and use mostly electornics GPS and things like that

lots of times still when i sail with my dad we navigate by stars we do carry electronics but back up our sightings with electronics and mostly never need to check electronics we are that good

most people do it the other way around Phage

i am a champion navigator by stars

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Dear DJW001,

I do reference facts and also do original research

my friend charlie emailed me the links for the original fattydash lost bird discussions

apollohoax.proboards.com...

my friend charlie and i we started with these ideas that were fattydash and because we both work with sextants we understood what he was doing or saying in these old posts and then of course did our own work like i showed you with the MSFN and twankility coordinate contradiction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

at first the fattydash discussion of the lost bird idea was very difficult for me even though my reading skills are good and i think this is because fattydash is a writer and not a doctor as some people say and even he says sometimes he is a doctor

i think it doesn't matter what fattydash does some people even say he is more than one person and some people wrote he was jarrah but that is impossible no one is as good as jarrah

back to the point about this though is i always support my claims with good work i never make blanket statements or just say something without justification
edit on 30-4-2012 by decisively because: corrected spelling for one word

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Listen, I understand what your saying. I even appreciate the intelligent way you are saying it. That said, I don't buy it. I am the last one to buy into anything NASA says but at the same time, I just can't wrap my mind around this idea that these tones are what they are trying to be portrayed as.

I'm not saying that there isn't an issue with them or that they are what NASA says they are, I just don't think you or anyone else has a good reason why there not. That said, until then, I will unfortunately regress to NASA.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

the quindar theory i dont know, there are many times where they talk over each other, its rare but it happens. and the time difference between answering have generally been consistent of about 3-4 seconds.

whats this MSFN numbers?? are they calculated numbers?

from my understanding they have no idea of the exact location of tranquility base, the closest they got was 200m which was the last estimate before lift off, collins was not able to spot it as he was busy running checks to spot the LM. and because he could only spot one area per pass than orbit the moon than try again, they were always off.

keep in mind they were not able to track the LM on its way down there were about 3 or 4 times when the computer produces an error from overflow maybe because of buzz kept asking it for data to read to neil. i think it was. i am not sure if houston had the full trajectory of the LM, they dont have coordinates only time and estimated position. there was also the unplanned navigation and they were originally a few miles long as well.

oh i think their timer was off too, there was an error regarding the mission time that they could not fix on the LM
edit on 1-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious,

thank you so much for your thoughtful post

i think for me the quindar as editor idea registers because if apollo is fake and i know it is fake then it can not be a real time scam and if that is the case and for me it must be the case then there must be some way to create the illusion of spontaneity and live activity

thanks again i can tell you are very thoughtful and i appreciate it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos,

the issue with Tranquility Base is that up until right before launch the nasa people claimed they did not know where the Eagle was within 5 miles

this was their official real time story

the story they told on 07/20/1969 until Tranquility Base LRRR was targeted by the Lick Observatory laser beam 08/01/1969

this story is so unbelievable that when they published the Apollo 11 Mission Report they pretended like this was something they never said and published very good real time solutions for the AGS PNGS and MSFN which you can find in the mission report table 5-IV

this is a blatant contradiction really it is a big lie and proves apollo fake

there is a poster that went by the name of fattydash that wrote about this on appolohoax.net some people say that fattydash was several different people or even many like 10 or something like that. they wrote as a group

the fattydash entity referred to this whole thing as "lost bird" meaning the eagle was lost and the fact it was lost proves apollo was inauthentic as they liked to say

here are the posts that are well known to my friends and me from apollo hoax.net where we first fell on it

these are extremely long and in a way very complicated posts and they have many problems but over all they do hit on major key elements of the apollo scam and in particular the apollo 11 scam was very dependent on this business of hiding the eagle in a way

they pretend at the same time to know where it is and not know where it is

because i had come to apollo by way of understanding that the apollo platform alignment system was not a system that could really be dependable and fully functional for a moon trip i found much merit to the ideas in these long posts

give them a try if you are curious and check my earlier posts here that have to do with the FIDO H. David Reed

for me the MSFN-Tranquility Base coordinate nonsense is absolute proof of apollo being fake

how can the launch FIDO who is probably an honest non hoax guy say he was told they did not know where the eagle was within five miles when he came on duty and at the same time when you look in the Apollo 11 Mission Report you see everything there hunky dory ?

what that means to me is that the launch FIDO needed to be fooled

no one could know where the Eagle was that night or someone might shine a LRRR searching laser on it and find out that it was not there you see
edit on 1-5-2012 by decisively because: fixed the spelling on one word

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

thats alot to read, i can only answer the last part. from my understanding of reading the transcript.

the guy didnt know where exactly tranquility base was they spent several hours searching for it bu tin the wrong places, the data received from the LM was used to calculate the flight path of the LM to determine where collins should look.

through every pass they tried to work out where they were, as well as have neil try to locate where they were on the landscape, not even neil knew where they were and even himself was confused about their location. on lift off he mistook some mountain ridges or something like that which contradicted where they were found eventually:

124:22:26 Armstrong (onboard): (Garbled) See if you can see the, er, Cat's Paw. (Pause) (Garbled, possibly "I'm") getting all the way in front of us to the mountains.

[Neil seems to be saying that he can see mountains downtrack from their current location. However, that interpretation doesn't seem consistent with their current location and altitude. Apollo 11 photo AS11-41-6121 shows a view more or less along the ascent ground track but taken from much higher altitude. The two prominent craters of the right are Sabine (right center) and Ritter (right). Both have diameters of about 30 km and depths of about 1.3 km. Two parallel rilles run WNW from the lower left toward the center of the image and end just south of Sabine. The rilles point toward toward Schmidt Crater (AS10-34-5162), which has a diameter of 11 km and a depth of 2.3 km. As can be seen in a composite made from the Ascent Monitoring Chart, Sheet 3, Parts 1 and 2 and the LROC WMS Image Map, the nearest 'mountains' west of the landing site are some elevations at about longitude 19.7 E south of Sabine, and some substantial peaks and ridges at about 16.5 E. The landing site is at about 23.5 E.]

www.hq.nasa.gov...
at time 124:22:26

they were not so much completely lost, they knew roughly where they were, and rendezvous procedures will pinpoint there location so it wasnt much of a problem. if however they lost radio communication with the LM than they would be completely lost. thats when panic sets in.

the mission report, was that filed before or after the actual location of tranquility was found? i ask because at lift off they didnt confirm the location of traquility base, they only realised in hindsight that the method for calculating tranquility base via the CSM was quite accurate. is it possible that afterknowledge was used to fill the report?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos,

that is correct they do not pretend to be completely lost

if they did then it would be clear to a first grader it was fake

they pretend the thing lands long 4 miles and a little north or south and as it turned out a little south but they are in the lunar area 2 map target ellipse or close to it. they have to pretend at least that or it is way out there not plausible

here is the lunar area 2 map that they say collins carries www.hq.nasa.gov...

because the descent begins seconds late they go long 4 miles and for another technical reason which is a fony excuse they drift south to J .65 and longitude 7.52 but they never give these coordinates in real time

they look all over the place pretending like they do not know where the eagle touched down

here is the collins map now with circles on it where they had collins pretend to look for the eagle

www.hq.nasa.gov...

now if you go to the Apollo 11 Mission Report table 5-IV which is on page 5-15 here

www.hq.nasa.gov...

you can find the AGS PNGS and MSFN solutions for the landing along with some others

because these were real time solutions if apollo 11 was real they would of course have michael collins look there at the MSFN solution site and the others

here is my work to show how close the Apollo 11 Mission Report MSFN coordinates are to Tranquility Base as it was targeted by way of laser on the LRRR 08/01/1969

but do they look there at the MSFN coordinates raw at 00 37' 52" north and 23 28' 12" east or corrected for trajectory to map at 00 40' 17" north and 23 23' 55" east ?

NO !

Michael collins looks all over kingdom come but where they know the eagle to be where they tracked it to

and when the eagle launch FIDO H. David Reed came to work on the morning of 07/21/1969 what happened ?

i described that in this earlier post here in Reed's own words from the book "from the trench of mission control to the craters of the moon"

and that is how you pretend to lose a spaceship

very fony and apollo is very fake unmistakably fake fake fake
edit on 1-5-2012 by decisively because: fixed spelling of a word

edit on 1-5-2012 by decisively because: another spelling fix

edit on 1-5-2012 by decisively because: corrected the date of launch

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

the problem is that relying on the AGS is that the computer is saying the LM is where it is not. this isnt the case, neil chose to not land at the specified field claiming that it was filled with boulders that are not visible above 200 feet. this caused manual control. there was also a left drift that was not accounted for.

those coordinates were not live, i dont think the LM had a coordinate locator in it, im not sure but i think the only way to track it was information that it sent to houston which was i believe attitude and time, aligning the platform to rigel was to correct the drift so it has accurate attitude information. so a visual confirmation was needed or they could not be sure, seems they ran out of time to spot it though.

from that data they had to estimate where tranquility base was. i read somewhere that the mission timer had stopped,

Text103:08:07 Armstrong: And, Houston, our mission timer is now reading 902:34:47 and static.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

im not sure how it may have affect things, but there were a few human errors during descent included, there were a few erroneous data fed to the flight computer, which its main purpose was to keep its orientation of radar lock with earth, however there were a few times this failed i believe from erroneous data inputs and overloading the computers because of it. they nearly had to abort at that point.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

and that is how you pretend to lose a spaceship

very fony and apollo is very fake unmistakably fake fake fake

Why pretend to lose a spaceship? Why not land perfectly?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Of course they are live

the MSFN tracks the eagle

there are accelerometers reading the movement of the Eagle for the PNGS and a different set of accelerometers read for AGS that is how they say the system checks itself

if the methods of tracking are in agreement great and if not there is a problem

PNGS and AGS associated accelerometers are internal and MSFN tracking is external

they have to know where this thing is all of the time or it does not fly

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001,

if you land perfectly at the targeted landing site and are not really there then what happens when Lick Observatory shoots a laser at your LRRR ?

if you placed a laser by unmanned means at the targeted landing site and said the landing was perfect and the Lick Observatory team hits your LRRR what do you do when the scientists at McDonald Observatory ask you to take a picture of their argon laser with your tv camera just like surveyor 7 did ?

if you land perfectly at the targeted landing site what happens when gene shoemaker tells you "oh go over there 200 feet and take a picture of such and such" but you are not really there to take the picture because the landing was staged ?

i could go on and on and so can others with many objections to that scenario of a faked perfect landing

this is why the eagle is lost

this is why alan bean points his camera at the sun and breaks it on purpose

this is why apollo 13 never goes to fra mauro

this is why apollo 14 astronauts never find cone crater

they never go to an identifiable place on the moon so they do not have to image it or even be imaged in a reverse sense by a laser from McDonald Observatory

edit on 1-5-2012 by decisively because: wrote "by unmanned means"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by choos

Of course they are live

the MSFN tracks the eagle

there are accelerometers reading the movement of the Eagle for the PNGS and a different set of accelerometers read for AGS that is how they say the system checks itself

if the methods of tracking are in agreement great and if not there is a problem

PNGS and AGS associated accelerometers are internal and MSFN tracking is external

they have to know where this thing is all of the time or it does not fly

the MSFN used data received from the LM in order to calculate its position. if data on the LM was inaccurate than positioning will need to be found another way.

wait hang on, it can measure range and range rate and two angles.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

they never go to an identifiable place on the moon so they do not have to image it or even be imaged in a reverse sense by a laser from McDonald Observatory

Explain this:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos,

the data on the LM per MSFN was very accurate and that is the whole point

from 250,000 miles away according to the Apollo 11 mission Report MSFN found the LM to be 0.72 miles from the exact point of rest as allegedly determined after review of imaging and flight materials and confirmed when the Lick Observatory scientists hit the LRRR with a laser on 08/01/1969 and confirmed a return from the reflective surface of that piece of equipment

so there was no problem at all with MSFN tracking per the apollo 11 mission report

there is only a problem when you read what people said about what happened that night and morning trying to find the LM

people said they did not know where it was but the numbers in the apollo 11 mission report look better than good

if the MSFN had obtained such good numbers for the landing site coordinates then why couldn't they find the LM ?

why did H. David Reed write that the data he was given including the MSFN data showed the LM to be 4.7 miles from what was determined to be the landing site on 08/01/1969 ?

why does the mission report say the MSFN numbers were one thing and H. David Reed the eagle launch FIDO say they were something else entirely ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join