It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo Missions Are Prerecorded And The Quindar Tones Mark Where The CapComs Edit In

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I cannot take credit for the idea but it is so exciting that i wanted to write about it because it is my first chance to have a thread here and my thread idea is that the Apollo Mission Quindar Tones are marks in the tapes that show where the CapComs edit their voices in

The reason is that Apollo can not be live because if it was when neil made a mistake liked coughed when he wash't supposed to cough or someone got nervous and made a mistake then we would all know that Apollo was fony so first we know the apollo missions the sound recordings like the voice transcripts and the films like the moon videos to are recorded before the astronaut part is recorded and then played this way they are perfect and no one makes a mistake but then the capcoms say things over the recording and that part is alive but the capcoms have rehearsed many times and have something to tell them what to read

now the next thing is that you know only the capcoms are allowed to talk so they are fony like the astronauts and when they make the beep for quindar they turn on the editor in a way that lets them talk into the already recorded mission and not make a sound over the astronauts recorded voice and this is why you do not hear cross talking

Apollo is not alive but was recorded and the capcoms edit in and this is how they edit in with the quindar machine and i am very honest that i read this somewhere else so it is not my original idea

i study apollo a lot mostly because i learned it was sony when i read parts about how the astronauts said they sighted stars i am a sailor but mostly a navigator and have won many awards with my sextant even when i was a little boy and this is how i learned apollo was fony comparing the astronauts stores with how i do things and know about sighting stars

so the quindar beeps are editing marks for the apollo mission movies and that solves the mystery

my reading is good but my writing not so good and my sister says she will help me sometimes answer your posts because her writing is good

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

What?

There are two common misconceptions surrounding Quindar Tones. The first is that one tone originated on Earth, while the second came from the transmitters used by the astronauts while in space. This confusion exists because many ground-to-space transmissions were initiated by Mission Control and responded to by the astronauts. In this sequence, the CapCom would press the PTT which would send the intro tone, then he would speak. When finished, the CapCom would release the PTT which would send the outro tone, and the astronauts would respond to Mission Control. Therefore, those transmissions would consist of a "beep", followed by Houston talking, then another "beep", and the voice of the astronauts. Another misconception about Quindar Tones is that they were designed to signal the end of a transmission, similar to a courtesy tone used on many half-duplex radio repeaters. This wasn't necessary because the Apollo Unified S-Band System was full-duplex. (This discussion does not apply to the distinct half-duplex VHF-AM voice system used during launch and landing.)
-From the Wikipedia article on Quindar tones.

It seems to me you don't quite understand the subject you are referring to. I suggest reading the entire article and also contact NASA for information on this technology.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

LunaCognita covered this theory a while back...

I don't think much of it to be honest.

Side note: What's happened to LunaCognita? I enjoyed his videos.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are alot of very good conspiracy theory's about the moon landings and I love them all. That said the "Quindar tones" are not one of them. Luna Cognita covered the subject best but even after looking through all his evidence and watching the video I was left scratching my head and asking myself....... Wtf was he thinking on this one? Perhaps they were intended for something other than what NASA claims and perhaps not.

The fact of the matter is, if they were in place for another reason, we still don't know what that reason is because the evidence suggests that the current theories by those that doubt the official version are complete bunk......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Regarding the quindar tones, been discussed and explained many times here, and also explained a couple of posts up. I must agree with the other poster as well, it appears your grasp on this subject is limited, but hopefully this thread can shed some light on the functions of quindar tones for you, and also that in no way was there anything close in way of computing power in the early 70's that could perform on the fly live video editing in the manner you suggest.

i study apollo a lot mostly because i learned it was sony when i read parts about how the astronauts said they sighted stars i am a sailor but mostly a navigator and have won many awards with my sextant even when i was a little boy and this is how i learned apollo was fony comparing the astronauts stores with how i do things and know about sighting stars

I am interested in this though, could you please ellaborate?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Dear NuminousCosmos,

Of course i have read that and many more things on the quindar tone subject to and am very familiar with the official story that you referred me to but this of course is a different idea that of course nasa would not like me writing about but they are not honest so we must write in these chats to tell everyone the real true things

now if you think for a minute because apollo is very pretend they cannot do the talking in real time it cannot be live a few things might be live to add to the sony realness but almost everything is planned and taped i think the best way to say it is that if you hear quindar tones then it must be a tape prerecorded fony apollo thing and when the quindars come in that marks the tape where the capcoms edit in so there is no cross tasking or talking over tapes

this is not my idea but had you ever found one cross talking in all of apollo probably no and if there is it is one but if apollo was real there would be a cross talk here or there

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Dear LiveForever8,

This idea in this video is very different from the idea i am presenting here this person LunaIncognita is saying that the tones are connected to the moving and the jumping and things that have to do with the astronauts activity but i and saying that the tones are in a way like nasa says related to the communication from the earth but it is more complicated because the earth communication has to fit in over a tape without interfering with what has been recorded and that is what some people cal live editing and so the quindar tones are connected to the live editing of the nasa movies which of course must be fony

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Dear Helious,

The same answer to you about the LunaIncognita video that i made to LiveForever8 is that LunaIncognita is saying the tones are related to activity like astronauts moving or jumping and i am saying that the tones are related to live editing and i would be careful about LunaIncognita because he is obviously wrong and did you hear in google chat or another place how astronaut aldrin punching bart sibrel was a fake thing because if you slow it down you can see that the punch comes way before the sound of the punch it is dubbed and my friend timmy and i did the same thing and proved to ourselves that bart sibrel was a fake investigator and is aldrins friend so LunaIncognita might be to because the quindar tone sounds are obviously not connected to the jumping so LunaIncognita is probably a moon believer person trying to make us confused with a bad idea

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Dear ZombieJesus,

Thank you for writing to me me first of all it is now obvious the quindar tones are editing related if you look at the live apollo 15 press conference it is really obvious and of course soldiers and people like that have editing machines better than the people in hollywood how do you think they do this stuff i am not a electronics person but i could even guess that the transmission is held or something like that until the second tone is marked

ok the other thing that is a part of my life where i am an expert because i grew up on a boat and from when i was about 5 i started to play with a sextant and i had a disability but it turned out i was good with patterns and numbers very fast with numbers and patterns and because i was on the boat and always looking at the stars and learning how to use a sextant for real i became a good navigator and could sight stars and navigate without electronics better than anybody we knew in san diego and when i was eleven there was a contest for this kind of thing and even some famous sailors entered the contest and i won very easily and some people did not believe i could possibly do what i did but it was easy because i was always on a boat all my life and could see an ascension or something and not even using a tool could tell almost exactly what it was so then i got interested in apollo with two friends timmy and charlie and we read now all of the time and we read about how michael collins sighted stars in carrying the fire and he is lying of course because you cannot sight a star without having something to be certain of the constellation they say there are no stars that is ridiculous sometimes there would be many and his sextant is aperture 4 cm so that would increase the star number especially in space with good seeing away from the sun and then we read apollo 14 technical debriefing section 7 look on page 7-5 where alan shepard says they are never dark adapted and cannot be sure of sighting the stars how can you not be sure of sighting the star if you are using that to be sure about your alignment so if shepard says they were not sure sighting their star than i am positive sure they never never never landed on the moon and it is all pretended

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
how do you explain the neutral (and hostile) third parties (as in not NAZA) listening in to the live broadcasts

Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and in the command module.[36] Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Heinz Kaminski (see above), in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the capsule communicator in Houston and the associated Quindar tones heard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the earth.[30][37]

edit to add

you can listen to the recordings on this amazing page.

link to page with recordings
edit on 27-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious,

I just had a very good idea to help you with the quindar problem i top not know if you believe in apollo as true or fony but for right now pretend you think it is fony or if you really believe it is fony stay with you basic idea that is fake now ask yourself for the moon videos how they would do it and you will answer yourself that it can not be live with the astronauts somewhere talking over the video tape even if they have a paper to read their words because they could make a mistake so apollo if it is fony at least for the moon videos must have the astronauts talking taped neil armstrong can not say one small step for man one giant mistake he has to be right you see

ok so if these are taped then there has to be a way for the capcoms to speak over the tape and not interfere with the recording and this is what the capcoms do with the quindars it breaks the recording and seals it again is my best way to say it

now this is not my idea either i think it is patricks but he may have found it somewhere else himself and that is all of the capcoms must be in on the fake program they are some of the only people that know it is fake and because of this the voice transcript is just something that goes on between people that know it is fake they run the tape and the cap com breaks it and talks edited in using the quindar editor

also the capcoms would practice and practice and practice watching the movie and doing this so when the real day came they would be good and my idea now is that is why neil armstrong wanted charlie duke to be the cap com on the landing day because charlie duo was the best at this kind ow thing but even then he made a mistake and said twankility

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
from apollohoax.net

I've run a preliminary radio link budget using the best numbers for Baysinger's receiving station and found that although it's quite marginal, it's entirely consistent with his very noisy recording.

A link budget is simply an accounting of the signal and noise powers reaching the detector in a radio receiver so that the performance of the link can be calculated.

His recording would have been of the VHF transmitter in Neil Armstrong's PLSS, which transmitted both his voice and that of Buzz Aldrin to a receiver in the lunar module, which relayed it to earth over S-band.

Although NASA did not use VHF beyond earth orbit, Baysinger was wise to try it as Eagle's S-band transmitter would have been out of the question for him. During the EVA, Eagle transmitted wideband FM for video, with voice riding on a subcarrier. This was an "all or nothing" mode; anything less than a signal strong enough to produce video would produce nothing at all, not even audio. At all other times the downlink was PM, with voice on a narrowband FM subcarrier that could be (and was) received with an antenna of a practical size for radio hams. The PM mode was required to provide Doppler and ranging, so it was always used during flight. (The LM had a single transmitter switchable between FM and PM, the CSM had one transmitter of each type.)

The bottom line is that for the following parameters:

PLSS transmitter power of 500 mW on 259.7 MHz
cable and diplexer losses of -1.2 dB
PLSS antenna gain of -2 dB
distance 386,000 km
receiving antenna size 96 sq ft
receiving antenna efficiency 100%
receiving system noise temperature 300K

then the signal-to-noise ratio in a 3 kHz bandwidth would have been -10.8 dB. This is certainly not broadcast quality or even good quality, but neither is his recording. I am much more certain of some of these numbers than others. The PLSS figures came from a Bellcomm analysis of A15 surface propagation (using PLSS figures from A14) so they're probably good, although the -2 dB antenna gain seems pessimistic to me.

The distance came from JPL Horizons for the center of the moon as seen from Louisville KY on 0400 UTC July 21, 1969, minus the 1700 km radius of the moon.

The receiving antenna area came from the above article. Every antenna has an efficiency factor, but it is not given here so I assumed unity, which is perhaps a little optimistic.

I am least confident with my figure for system noise. An antenna pointed at the horizon will see noise from the earth filling half of its beamwidth. The sky will fill the other half. The noise temperature of the sky depends on direction and frequency; at 300 MHz it is already quite low, in the tens of kelvins in most directions.

To this "antenna noise" would have to be added the noise temperature of Baysinger's preamplifier. When I got involved in amateur satellite communications in about 1980 it has been fairly easy to get VHF amplifier noise temps well below 100 kelvins. But I don't know what he was actually using.

Radio hams have been involved in EME ("moonbounce") since the 1950s. It's exactly as the name suggests. They usually run full legal power into the biggest antennas they can build, and even then the links are often highly marginal. But it turns out that when the moon is rising or setting (it was just setting at the time of Baysinger's recording), the antenna picks up multipath reflections from the ground that can either enhance or subtract from the direct signal. Many hams doing EME with marginal setups have made quick contacts during a peak in the multipath fading.

Careful listening to Baysinger's tape shows that the signal did indeed fade quite slowly. At times it's pretty much gone. If I knew his antenna height above ground I could calculate the expected fade period for that VHF frequency.

While it's never possible to rule out a sufficiently elaborate hoax, so far I haven't found anything that says it was impossible for Baysinger to do what he did.

Soon I expect the hoax crowd to get wind of this one. That should be fun.

the recording is legit

the recording is in my other post for you to listen to

there are no quindar tones

/end thread

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I am not an electronics person but know some things first of all with operation moon bounce even in the early 1960s they bounced signals passively off of the moon from washington dc to hawaii and so on so i believe with apollo they probably were actively relaying the transmissions it would go up maybe even scrambled and then unscrambled and returned to earth by a satellite and it could have even been a probe that already landed on the moon that relayed the message i will make something up i do not know this is true but it could be for example surveyor 3 or surveyor 7 could relay something back i do not thin it would be difficult to fake transmissions from the moon because they would be real transmissions relayed back to us from a probe or i do not know enough about operation moon bounce but maybe somebody else does and can tell us if it makes sense to think the transmissions were passively bounced because what goes up to the moon we know bounces back and this is one way we even detected russian icbm launches from their bounce signal

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by decisively

I am not an electronics person but know some things first of all with operation moon bounce even in the early 1960s they bounced signals passively off of the moon from washington dc to hawaii and so on so i believe with apollo they probably were actively relaying the transmissions it would go up maybe even scrambled and then unscrambled and returned to earth by a satellite and it could have even been a probe that already landed on the moon that relayed the message i will make something up i do not know this is true but it could be for example surveyor 3 or surveyor 7 could relay something back i do not thin it would be difficult to fake transmissions from the moon because they would be real transmissions relayed back to us from a probe or i do not know enough about operation moon bounce but maybe somebody else does and can tell us if it makes sense to think the transmissions were passively bounced because what goes up to the moon we know bounces back and this is one way we even detected russian icbm launches from their bounce signal

so where is the quindar tone ? LOL !!!

the old unmanned deflection technique.

how do you explain the missions being tracked on radar to the moon and back ?

apollo 11 went into LEO while some unknown probe went to he moon, and no nation on earth detected apollo 11 in LEO ?

c'mon man

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Dear syrinx high priest,

I think it is important to keep in mind that people say they tracked things to the moon like the russians and people say they heard signals from the moon this does not mean that apollo was really landing the astronauts they were for almost sure launching things to the moon this is the whole reason to pretend they were landing men because they are going to the moon and outer space not with men but with army and air force weapons i even read they might put military equipment in the libration points and that is not my idea but after i studied it for a while it made sense to me because i am very good with math and numbers but not writing so much but could see that if they had equipment on the moon an in the libration points they could see the earth real good and the satellites there would be hard to blow up and that kind of thing

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Dear syrinx high priest,

One example would be to launch apollo 11 and all of the transmissions would either originate or be relayed from there on the apollo 11 and then it lands on the moon without people because it is a military equipment piece like a relay station or detector of some kind or whatever and then an orbiting probe comes back and in this kind of way the transmissions come from the space ship and the ship is tracked and the army lands their equipment but the astronauts never are launched now that would work and there are probably other ways to do it but i think that one is very good

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I do not believe apollo went into low earth orbit i am not good at this particular type of thing but i am still entitled to my opinion and so will tell you what i think first of all i know apollo is not real in the way they say because they can not sight their stars and that means they can not align their platform straight and that means they can not guide the ship so this is a definite

now it is to risky to send neil so he stays on earth with the others most everything is taped with quindar editing as i wrote about before there might be some live things thrown in to make it seem true but they have to be careful so it is all controlled with tapes and capcoms very tight control

then the object of the missions are to launch things that the soldiers want to use and so the big saturn v sends up a lot of equipment including equipment to the moon and that carries the transmitters that relay the voices and so you hear the voices come from the space ship and you track it to the moon and a piece comes back

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
These Quindar tones have me perplexed.

Did they use Quindar on the journey through cis-lunar space? Or just on the lunar surface with "LIVE TV"?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I like this sort of thing very much going back and forth with these ideas with these transmissions of yours first of all it is not incompatible with my idea that the quindars mark the edit points in the tapes and live editing is relative this is not live at least for us that believe it to be pretended and who is to say that these guys do not just put a transmitter somewhere spitting this stuff out this is a false transmission for the reason to fake out guys like this and that is to assume this person is for real but assume that he is it does not mean that my point is not a good one and i believe it must be true because if apollo is fake then it has to be taped

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Sayonara,

thank you very much for the question i was trying to find out how much they use the quindars i think you always hear them on the moon tapes when the astronauts are walking around on the moon but i do not know about the trips between the earth and the moon

does anyone know where you can get the voice transcripts to listen to i would like to hear all of them and maybe this is why nasa lost all of the original tapes because if you studied it you could figure this out i wish they would close nasa and we could start over with real astronauts and a true space program it is very depressing but sometimes i feel sad for neil even though a lot of times i am really mad he did this because he has so much talent it is like throwing away your life because military people scare you with their own fear it is very sad for neil he must cry sometimes about it

<<   2  3  4 >>

join