It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do 2012 believers think that a new planet in the solar system would cause animal die offs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But all of this can cause die offs. Geomagnetic fluctuations could as well. The core of this planet can, and the sun affects our core.

I don't see how any of these could cause the specific sort of die offs reported in the news, The core can't kill. The Sun does not affect the core.

The thread is about people using animal die offs as indicators of a new planet. How is that possible? What is the connection or reasoning being applied?

Did you watch that movie? Also the Day After Tomorrow? Think they put alot in movies.

Did I see what movie? I did see the Day After Tomorrow and I thought it sucked. That movie was made to make 2012 look good.

For all we know they used their Scalar Wave technology too many times and like Tesla warned, it hurt the core.

It could all be a giant OOOPS!

So you think that a new planet doesn't really affect our planet and cause animal die offs unless a scalar wave whatever is on the planet?
edit on 28-4-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Actually, I believe the opposite to be true. That is, when a planet in a solar system comes to its end, one way or another, and its debris scatters throughout the solar system hitting other planets. This massive amount of material will disrupt the surface to such a degree that mass extinction events can not be escaped.

It is theorized that is exactly what happened in our solar system and the end result being the asteroid belt that used to be a planet.

By definition a planet is large enough to round itself out by having enough gravity. A planet can't fall aprt and form debris. The asteroid belt has far too little mass in it to form a planet.

If a big rock hits the Earth it can release a tremendous amount of energy causing wide destruction. That isn't happening in animal die offs. There is no impact. There is no reported meteorite. There are just dead animals and often from a large variety of causes.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Its pretty obvious that those who really believe there is another object, as in a dwarf star, moon or planet, believe its incoming however.

I was told think the opposite of the sun, very cold not hot, shadow, not light, like the movie the Fog.

Soul polarity and frequeny affects everything in a planet, and the balance between light and dark within us, metphorically, is what keeps us grounded to earth, gravity.

So this fog is a heavy gravity item.

But that means its all Metaphysical.

So when all of the animal die off and it is reported in the news and people claim that there is a tie in between the animal deaths and a new planet you really are saying that htey died for metaphysical reasons?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, though not completely sure either. I think HAARP and the core has something to do with this. But a metaphorical level this would be seen ahead of time, and believe they're being freed from here.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This might fit into to what some are thinking too. Jovian planets in particular.

www.universetoday.com...
Lone Planets “More Common Than Stars”

So something affecting our sun, and our core, and the magentism, an the animals couldn't adjust or got zapped.

I'm still running with the idea you might have been told something but now you're in denial about it.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I know, just had to joke about the statement.
I'm pretty sure if there was a stray planet floating around our solar system there would be thousands of posts by amateur astronomers with pictures. There are a lot of people around with an interest in the stars out there searching the heavens. The fish and animals are dying for many different reasons, they don't need a traveling planet to die.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

So you think that changes to the magnetic field would explain this.

1. Can instruments see the change?
2. Why are only animals in a small affected?
3. If the field is strong enough to affect animals here on Earth, then wouldn't we see the effects of the field on the magnetosphere and more importantly on the path of solar wind going in directions other than towards the Earth?
4. Shouldn't such a strong magnetic field be detected by satellites orbiting Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Mercury?

Well.. Like I said in my reply. I don't know much bout much.... I am not any kind of anything in said fields. I do listen however and on occasion read stuff. With your 4 questions, I will take a stab at them.

1. No because instruments are man made. Not as sensitive as those our flying/swimming friends use.

2. I disagree with your statement. It is quite massive, everywhere from Cape Cod to Cape Horn.

3. In your question/statement you preface field as it would be one that would compete so to say against our own Earth when in fact it could simply enhance or modify our current situation.

4. A well placed heavily loaded nuke could take out millions with a spectacular show of devastation. A contaminant of sorts IE Bacteria Germ Virus is unseen by the naked eye. It could do ten times the damage of that nuke. With that said why does it have to be big and powerful. It could be simple and precise.

Ok...so once again i will reiterate what I said prior to your reply and slew of questions to one that claimed from the beginning he was basically parroting an answer for the OP.

In case you were not aware I just BS'd those 4 answers. The same way all those official science agencies do. Long story short nobody and I mean nobody knows whats going on with the planet that is alive today(minus the immortals) Why??? Because they werent around the last time it happened.
edit on 28-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: buttons!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

So something affecting our sun, and our core, and the magentism, an the animals couldn't adjust or got zapped. /quote]
There have been several incidents of bird deaths. They have been ascribed to fireworks and migrating birds hitting a parking lot they mistook for water. These incidents and similar ones have been listed as evidence for a new planet. What is odd is that no humans or pets were mentioned as being part of the die offs. How could a planet make such a targeted kill?

I'm still running with the idea you might have been told something but now you're in denial about it. /quote]
Interesting notion you've put forth.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Planets are awesome right now. Had a nice view of the crescent Venus, Mars was a bit tough last night. Saturn was stunning - again! Amazing things to see in the night sky.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I think we are onto something interesting here because you are tossing out some interesting suggestions. Maybe if we explore some of these some other people will chime in.

1. No because instruments are man made. Not as sensitive as those our flying/swimming friends use.

The magnetosphere images that are sometimes posted here at ATS show the strength of the magnetic field in the nT range. That's nanoTesla or 1 billionth of a Tesla. The surface field is 30K to 60K while the field strength is only 3K to 8K only 16,000 miles away. That is measured.

There are instruments that can measure strengths as small as a billionth of a nanoTesla.
en.wikipedia.org...

The smallest precision level for a magnetic field measurement[10] is on the order of attoteslas (10−18 tesla);

I'm sure that is under very special conditions.

How small do you thik these changes are that affect the animals that die?

2. I disagree with your statement. It is quite massive, everywhere from Cape Cod to Cape Horn.

I recall something about crabs dieing. Can you help us out by describing a large scale animal die off such as the animals involved and the area so that the event can be looked up?

3. In your question/statement you preface field as it would be one that would compete so to say against our own Earth when in fact it could simply enhance or modify our current situation.

We are in agreement here. Fields are replaced, but are additive. The Earth's field is not replaced, but modified by another field. So if this other field can affect the surface, then surely we'd see effects outside of the Earth since this field comes from a new planet.

4. A well placed heavily loaded nuke could take out millions with a spectacular show of devastation. A contaminant of sorts IE Bacteria Germ Virus is unseen by the naked eye. It could do ten times the damage of that nuke. With that said why does it have to be big and powerful. It could be simple and precise.

So you are suggesting that something other than a magnetic field is responsible for the die offs that are tied into an unknown planet.

The issue is that animal die offs are used as evidence for a new planet. One of the suggestions is the new planet's magnetic field. So you are suggesting that germs are being spread from that planet to ours?

In case you were not aware I just BS'd those 4 answers. The same way all those official science agencies do. Long story short nobody and I mean nobody knows whats going on with the planet that is alive today(minus the immortals) Why??? Because they werent around the last time it happened.

Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between an answer and a BSed answer.

I and most people don't believe that an observer needs to be there to figure out what happened. A twisted wreck of a car, skid marks, and bark ripped off a tree, empty beer cans in the vehicle, and a blood alcohole test kind of wrap up the story.

The Earth is full of evidence. Dead animals can be collected. They can be checked for pathogens. They can be checked for bacteria and toxins. The numbers and distribution can be checked as can the conditions at the time they died.

So why suppose that dead animals indicate that a new planet is in the solar system?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This has to be about as weird a notion as thinking that an object could sneak up on the Earth by moving directly towards the South Pole.

How is a new planet sized mass in the solar system going to kill?

Are the animals seeing this in the sky and dying of fright?
Is there supposed to be some change in the tides?
Are the electric universe believers claiming some form of electrocution?

How are the two supposed to be connected? I just don't get it. Anyone have an explanation to offer?
edit on 27-4-2012 by stereologist because: misspellings - bad me

If its not too much to ask, could you provide a link so we can read up on the points of your OP,
thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Pardon? I know quite a few people who think there is something to this 2012 business and none of them believe this. OP you make this sound like it's a standard belief and that's nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

So cows have alien DNA. So is mad cow disease due to too many or too few expressed alien genes?

So if there were all of these gamma rays how come death is so selective?

Thought Mad Cow disease was due to feeding Cows the wrong type of feed IE Cows not being carnivore were being fed with feed containing the spinal cord of other dead animals - Aint Humans wonderful

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mmmm,its really hard to eat salty grass,just envision a tsunami big enough to inundate the majority of the landmass of the earth,just once then recede.

The wave might be four miles high at the coast and the effects might run hundreds of kms inland,even as the wave becomes smaller the trillions of cubic tonnes of water ,,salt water,will still keep going inland,following the terrain,and destroying the arability of the land with salinityDestroying freshwater rivers and streams,contaminateing everything it touches..

not Noahs ark flood so to speak,but a globally devestateing one nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

It's really common here on ATS. If you check out a few threads you'll bump into it. It is often mentioned in threads about Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I think in reality if the wave was 4 miles high we would all be dead. Really no need to worry about anything if this really was the case, which is more than unlikely.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

so you are just making generalized statements in your OP content not necessarily having anything other than mocking others here to go on,
is this what you mean to do?

I mean its hard to swallow that a planet could hide from everybody then be seen some days then not be seen then show its self only to the sheep on Antarctica.

Stereologist, are there sheep on Antarctica?

I am just trying to understand where your coming from, because as stated I noticed you didnt offer any links, so I can only conclude you are offering a fishing expedition where bait is pulled behind a boat at various speeds.
I think they call that kind of fishing, TROLLING
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

so you are just making generalized statements in your OP content not necessarily having anything other than mocking others here to go on,
is this what you mean to do?

Not mocking. I am being very open that I am extremely curious why people would think that animal die offs suggest a new planet.

I mean its hard to swallow that a planet could hide from everybody then be seen some days then not be seen then show its self only to the sheep on Antarctica.

My question is not about the existence of a new planet, rather why people think that a new planet in the solar system would lead to animals dying.

Stereologist, are there sheep on Antarctica?

I don't believe that there are any indigenous land mammals on the continent.

I am just trying to understand where your coming from, because as stated I noticed you didnt offer any links, so I can only conclude you are offering a fishing expedition where bait is pulled behind a boat at various speeds.
I think they call that kind of fishing, TROLLING

I better find some links then.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So here is a thread at ATS

Is NIBIRU Killing The Birds? Methane Clouds Could Be Why *Video*
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found this video on Youtube that was uploaded back in March of last year. I recommend watching the whole video as it is very well presented (minus the bible stuff). The part that I found particularly interesting takes between the 8:00 - 9:30 mark. It describes an alleged event that took place in 2007.

Numerous countries simultaneously reported a stench of Methane, to the degree that citizens were actually being admitted to hospitals in these areas because the smell was literally sickening.

At the same time there was a report of birds falling out of the sky dead in Austin, TX. The birds presumably died due to their sensitivity to noxious gases. Is this what we're experiencing?

In case people are not aware methane is odorless.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here is another thread the discusses animal die offs and a new planet

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join