It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just want to say that the Russians talk about this stuff and NASA does not deny their claims. Signs are already all over the world and people still blindly believe that there is nothing out there.

I have hathered some new evidence and some old but please give comments when you look at all the evidence and not after first VIDEO :-)

There is much much more but I am limited to a few characters :-)

TERRAL AND DONNY SIGHTED HEAVY MASS OBJECT

Nibiru Seen In Taiwan On The News 10. jan. 2012

Planet X Is seen and broadcasted on Taiwan news station, Could this be Signs of whats to come in 2012?

NIBIRU in california...unsurpassed...11. jan. 2012

NIBIRU and the coming destruction

Nibiru, НИБИРУ. 21 December, 2012 - 2014 year, part 1/3

IN 1940 year of last century, American archaeologist Frank Hibben) led a scientific expedition to Alaska, to look for fossils of man. He did not find them, but found in the permafrost of vast spaces, filled with the corpses of mammoths, mastodons, bison, horses, wolves, bears and lions. Many of the dead animals were literally blown to pieces. And these fields with the remains of the permafrost animals were distributed to hundreds of miles around ... There were trees, animals, layers of peat and moss, mixed together, as if some giant cosmic blender sucked all of them 13,000-14 000 years ago, and then instantly freeze, turning into a solid mass. To the north of Siberia entire islands are formed from the bones of animals, made from the continent into the Arctic Ocean. By some estimates, 10 million animals may be buried along the rivers of northern Siberia. This suggests that a huge tsunami raced on this land, mixing plants and animals, which are then quickly frozen. But the extinction of animals was not limited to the Arctic. Huge piles of mixed bones of mammoths and saber-toothed tigers are found in Florida. Mastodons and other animals have been found quickly frozen in mountain glaciers of Venezuela. This was a global event. Mammoths and bison of Siberia have disappeared along with the giant rhinoceros of Europe, the mastodons of Alaska and the American camels. It is quite obvious that the reason for all this was the total extinction, and it did not happen gradually. What could cause such a global cataclysm?
NASA recognized the possibility (in 1982) the existence of additional planets in our solar system. One year later (1983) NASA launches the IRAS (Infrared Astronomikal Satellite Infrared Artificial Satellite) which detects a large object. The Washington Post summarized an interview with a scientist from the program of JPL IRAS.
Heavenly body possibly larger than Jupiter, the giant and probably as close to Earth, could be part of this solar system was discovered in the direction of the constellation Orion orbiting telescope.
All I can say is that we do not know what it is - said Gerry Niugbauer Senior Fellow Program IRAS. All Governments know this and they are taking vigorous steps for the survival and preserve their power, with the appearance of Planet X (Nibiru).
They know that they ne be able to save everyone, but only those considered to be worthy of salvation. Orbital inclination of Nibiru around 30 degrees to the plane of motion of the Sun or the ecliptic. Since Nibiru passes through our solar system, moving in the opposite direction with respect to other planets, it sometimes moves the planet, as the main reason for making the destruction. Nibiru was known as the winged (or horned) drive in the Earth's past people. Fact: as soon as Nibiru invaded the solar system, it quickly accelerated below the ecliptic, passed behind and below the sun, before returning and Proetho bottom of the sun at an angle of 33 degrees.
Now NASA is watching Nibiru with the new SPT (South Pole Telescope Area) telescope at the South Pole.
Knowledgeable people from NASA, DoD - National Military Intelligence, SETI, and the CIA assume that two thirds of the world population will die during the pole shift of the passage of Nibiru. Another 2 / 3 of those who survive the early waiting for hunger and death within 6 months!
Roman geographer Pomponius Mela: "The Egyptians are proud of the fact that they are the oldest people on the planet. In Egyptian chronicles you can read about the stars that change the direction of the four times, the sun, twice getting into the wrong side of the sky where now rises. Even Herodotus, the second book of stories written about his conversations with Egyptian priests (5th century before our
AD). The priests claimed that the entire era of Egyptian Civilization (11-12 000 years, 341 generations) at exactly 4 times the sun changed direction, twice rising where now sits, and twice he sat down there, which now goes
for all people Do not confuse the comet Elenin and Nibiru. Comet - it's just a comet. Nibiru is a giant planet - as the size of Saturn (maybe even more) just like Jupiter. It is of enormous size. Nibiru is now outside the zone of Copper - but at high speed close to the earth - date approach it - the end of 2012 - 2014 year (most probably 2014)

Part 2
Part 3

Are The Vatican Trying To Tell Us Something About Nibiru ?

Vatican Sphere In The Sky

Microsoft WorldWide Telescope

Vatican Sphere

Google earth - sky

Google earth - sky - ZOOM IN

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ! ! !

WHAT ARE YOUR TOUGHTS ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
>WHAT ARE YOUR TOUGHTS ??

I thin that I am being peddled destruction I can't begin to cope with. Armageddon isn't a curse, it's a blessing. Take it any other way, your burden to bear alone.

+18 more 
link   
Run...Hide....Another Planet X thread.......

link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

I haven't seen anything next to the Sun...

Maybe two timelines are about to diverge, and not all humans will land on the same one..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

maybe it's a blessing for you, but i'd rather keep my life and have a family, as i see myself been successful.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I do not normally follow nibiru but I am curious. I may be mistaken, but wasn't nibiru supposed to have already done its thing, last year maybe? It seems that the date has now been pushed back, I may be wrong though. Or will the date keep being pushed back until it finally lines up with an actual event.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

link   

I think there are some major things we the people are not aware of. But i live by the sea and i know the moon effects our tide.
There cannot be a large object close enough to take a photo of and no change in the tides here. Can people understand that there cannot be! if there is a large planet or dark sun out there it is not close to us at this time...i will let you know if the tde changes in a dramatic way :-)

link   
If something hits us, or causes a cataclysmic event, most of us are going to die, so why worry, if it shows it shows if it doesnt it doesnt

BTW: like your signature, not sure where it came from but Ive heard it before, sounds like soemthign out of a sci fi novel cool though

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
if any size planet were passing close to us this year ,it would be as clear as our moon ..its not like you can hide a planet...according to the Nibiru believers its not due to cross our path for another 600 years or so..Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world constantly watching the sky's... if something was there we'd know about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have you even reviewed the videos and read all what I have posted ?? NO as always :-)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i dont read or get into this stuff anymore, if something happens than it happens, no good worrying and fearing for the worst. plus no matter what our governments and medias like to keep us in a state of fear for easier control-abilities.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

I wish you and your family well, perhaps happiness keeps the dark away, the laughter of children a shining light to be a beacon of salvation for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
reply to post by Sachyriel

maybe it's a blessing for you, but i'd rather keep my life and have a family, as i see myself been successful.

+1 and I have a family.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Terral? Are you kidding? Surely there's no one who takes this character seriously after all his massive fails.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My body is not ready.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

the video of taiwan is from 2010 i think BUT definitely not from a couple of weeks ago. I remember the thread here on ats. the same exact video. just saying.....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Terral? Are you kidding? Surely there's no one who takes this character seriously after all his massive fails.

There are many who are discrediting peoples findings and theories and are payed to do so. I believe only what I feel right and I try to be objective.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

There are many who are discrediting peoples findings and theories and are payed to do so. I believe only what I feel right and I try to be objective.

Look how they discredit Astrolpatriot and I still believe him...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

i've read more on this subject than most...and feel qualified to make an opinion ..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Well, I'm not getting paid by anyone if that's what you're inferring.

I'm assuming the Terral in your posted video is the same one who posted a time line on another conspiracy site last year making specific predictions about Elenin and Nibiru all of which failed to occur.

That makes him wrong. You don't need to pay anyone to discredit those claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join