It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do 2012 believers think that a new planet in the solar system would cause animal die offs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Another ATS thread

So, what would happen to Earth if a Nibiru / Planet X / Wormwood / ELEnin was approaching?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well it's a very simple question.

If a large object, something with great mass, was approaching Earth, what physical changes would we be able to observe?

~ massive animal die-offs
~ increased frequency and size of earthquakes
~ sinkholes all over the planet
~ rips and tears in the crust of the Earth
~ increased frequency of landslides, avalanches, tsunamis
~ chaotic weather patterns
~ increased volcanic eruptions
~ bigger holes in the Magnetosphere

Another thread includes massive animal die offs when a new planet arrives.

For those that stated that they and their friends never heard of this, I offer you a new idea on 2012.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Whats going on stereo? Is there a shortage of 2012 threads for you to discredit or something?
So you start your own! lol!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Do you believe that an approaching planet could kill off animals?

If so I'm curious as to why you think that could happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have absolutely no idea what effects a possible inbound mass could have on earth as we know it!
If i was to try and explain sudden mass die offs of birds or fish it would be related to their ability to navigate being effected, magnetically, possibly. Its the only thing that makes any sense personally because it involves a specific species at one place at one time. Witnesses have claimed that birds flew toward the ground in some cases not just falling dead birds, very strange!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That certainly is strange. It must have been a daylight event. Are you thinking about the St George event?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So here is a thread at ATS

Is NIBIRU Killing The Birds? Methane Clouds Could Be Why *Video*
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found this video on Youtube that was uploaded back in March of last year. I recommend watching the whole video as it is very well presented (minus the bible stuff). The part that I found particularly interesting takes between the 8:00 - 9:30 mark. It describes an alleged event that took place in 2007.

Numerous countries simultaneously reported a stench of Methane, to the degree that citizens were actually being admitted to hospitals in these areas because the smell was literally sickening.

At the same time there was a report of birds falling out of the sky dead in Austin, TX. The birds presumably died due to their sensitivity to noxious gases. Is this what we're experiencing?

In case people are not aware methane is odorless.
en.wikipedia.org...

I dont think it was the smell killed them, Do YOU!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Because they want and will use anything to back up what they WANT to believe.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Do you believe that an approaching planet could kill off animals?

If so I'm curious as to why you think that could happen.

I dont believe in Santa Clause but ever december 25 like clock work children abroad wake up to gifts under a decorated fir tree.

I dont believe dirt grows gold but them boys in the Yukon sure do dig up a lot of it.

I dont believe a piece of paper can be valued at any amount one chooses but they get taken to the bank and the bank gives back paper with values printed on them in exchange. sometimes worth thousands. sometimes only fractions of one.From a piece of paper, darndest thing it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Santa Claus deals with believing, a kind story, benevolent deception, whatever. It is a story for children. Are you saying that 2012 is a story for children?

The Yukon gold mining operations tend to be placer deposit mining. Not sure how that ties in.

Following up on the issue of paper currency, are you suggesting that this is an issue of value only to those with trust in the "paper'.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DominusIlluminatioMea

In the thread I started about ostension I tried to point out that fake data becomes real in the mind of the believer. When someone like Andov or Lucus list animal die off events it becomes real data somehow in those that believe that a new planet exists.

It seems that no one is willing to suggest anything other than magnetism as a cause of the deaths.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I do not think mass die off can be blamed on another planet
The answer probably lays closer to home
Nuclear fallout from Fukishima has its affects
As do Monsanto's poisons and other Man-made factors
But a rouge planet - I think not

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The OP is suggesting that all 2012 believers believe this - and that's simply not true. By all means discuss die offs but don't attribute opinions about the latter to a whole group. At best this signifies someone who doesn't know what he/she is talking about, at worst it's an attempt to be controversial by telling a porky pie. If you go to a 2012 forum you will find all sorts of opinions about what, if anything may happen in 2012. From fairly sane well reasoned arguments to the frankly bonkers. Much like here in fact

edit on 30-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Yes it is NOT true that people who have ideas concerning 2012 all believe the same things

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What I've read from the whole Planet X believers is as follows.

1. The planet will actually impact us killing us
2. The planet will merge with us, not impact but the two planets become one bigger planet somehow.
3. The other planet has such a strong magnetic field that it will force our poles to flip.
4. It will block the sun freezing us
5. It will amplify the rays/radiation of the sun somehow burning us
6. It will strip our magnetic shielding and the sun will burn us.

There are more but those are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.

The thing is if anyone of those were happening we would see signs, unless the planet is moving so fast that it can cover large distance in a short matter of time.

Not to that several theories have already said we should see it by now, but we can't.
So they modify the theory and say it's magnetic field plus the particle cloud that goes before it where ever it travels are shielding it.
Or the governments of the world are hiding it.
It's just like snake oil salesmen, as soon as their prediction or potion doesn't work they change their story, or blame the consumer.

Oh, and I haven't seen it yet.
I'm in school as a Physics and Mechanical Engineering major.
I've had access to the astronomy labs with data from everywhere.
I haven't seen squat.

Do I believe in the unexplained and supernatural? Yes, but even this is far fetched for me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

The OP is suggesting that all 2012 believers believe this - and that's simply not true. By all means discuss die offs but don't attribute opinions about the latter to a whole group. At best this signifies someone who doesn't know what he/she is talking about, at worst it's an attempt to be controversial by telling a porky pie. If you go to a 2012 forum you will find all sorts of opinions about what, if anything may happen in 2012. From fairly sane well reasoned arguments to the frankly bonkers. Much like here in fact

I do not intend to suggest that ALL 2012 believers believe this. At least some do and it has permeated many threads.

It appears that this is your entire issue. So be it.

Everyone knows that 2012 is so many different things to so many different people. It's a "roll your own" sort of event. Part of that "roll your own" is the claim that evidence for an approaching planet is animal die offs.

If you are not aware of this you might want to do a little reading on it and get back to us.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

People think there may be a pole shif in 2012 ..and they've actually proven it has shifted ..... I wont tell you how much or how it happened, maybe you!ll look up the info on your own instead of embarrassing yourself.
reply to post by tracehd1

Pole shifts have been common knowledge for a long time. There is no evidence that they cause catastophies. The notion only gained ground because it was published in a geology book in the fifties that happened to have a forward by Albert Einstein. The book was published before we figured out plate tectonics. We know better now. If there was a pole shift tomorrow it would not cause any topographical destruction, or die-offs of species. You encouraged the OP to do research. I urge you to do the same.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Not saying the world will end anytime soon.Dont believe anyone can predict that.But do you have any definitive proof that it wont? No? Then who are you to call any one delusional? What if those people are right?I personally hope it doesnt end in my lifetime,but I accept the possibility it could.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

Out of personal curiosity, what do you mean that the world could end?

I see a world that has been here for close to 4.5By. Life on Earth has been here for maybe 3.8By. The stories of the end of the world have been here for a few thousand years. With the long track record of the world I do not see it ending. Why would I think that the world would end? In a 1By or so the Earth is going to get fried. The Sun is still getting hotter. In 1By or so it will be 10% hotter and then the Earth will no longer be a good place to live. So in 1By or so we better find a nicer place to live and take some of of the rest of the wonderful living things on Earth with us.

I think that the phrase "end of the world" means different things to different people. What does it mean to you?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good thread.

Heres my take on this topic,start with Atlantis,ok.
We want to find atlantis right??So how do we do it useing natural science??Easy,we look at the Lemming,an animal that migrates TO ITS DEATH,not to its health,the reason they do this is because the LAND they used to migrate TO is gone now,but their instincts to migrate their are still in them.

So we put the lemmings enmasse on a supertanker and let them keep migrateing until they STOP HEADING IN THAT DIRECTION,then we stop the ship and send down our submersibles and WHA LA we find Atlanis,or its continent.

Animals are affected by the barometric pressure,by the cycles of the moon,and by other natural factors,if an animals direction finder is out of whack and the weather is causeing changes in the food supply and the shelter supply,or bringing in new and astillthen unknown predators,of course there could be mass die offs.

Temperature changes can dramaticly affect environment and this has a constellation of negative effects of liveing organisms of all sizes,if we look at living things as opposed to "animals"we would see a shocking list of liveing species we are watching disappear,from bees to plankton,there are massive die-offs all over the place that we dont see publicised,there is a suppression movement related to this issue and it is based on money from industry and tourism,if we justifiably shut down all the geograhpical areas that held species in danger,we would have no logging,mineing or massive community growth.

Money is causeing the suppression of this data and this reality from us all.

We can extrapolate the true catalysts of most species dieoffs as being manmade,nature takes a very long time to tune a species out,we can do it in a decade.

Can we get a defineable list of the true state of the species on earth??NEVER.There is to much data suppression.

We cant even get true and accurate data on mega-structures like the pyramids because of the data suppression tactics.

Species are being decimated yearly almost and we dont even have the data to show it is happening,the money machine burys its tracks as it moves along,and we learn the truths AFTER THE FACTS,after the destruction is when we the people hear the truth.

To even compile a true and accurate list of species in danger would take a MASSIVE COORDINATED EFFORT,as I said,we cant even get the truth about the bloody pyramids,it is actively suppressed.The species in danger list is even MORE suppressed.

We need a completely new and non-biased group to fully investigate the species in danger,one strong,rich and independant enough to resist the suppression by government,religon and industry,we need a global group so big it cannot be messed with,we need to not just identify negative entitys we need to eliminate them as we go.We not only need the truth ,but we need to find and prosecute the SUPPRESSORS fully and completely.

We need to be prepared to undo governments and religons and large corporations,we need a global shift in focus.

I mean we cant even get a real and true list of species in danger because of these influences,think about the implications of that?

We think that we are all being lied to by our governments ,churches and industrys,we are forced to consider all scenarios because of this basic breach of trust.

If a planetary body can influence our weather to the point of makeing terminal changes for say 6 mths or a year,we could lose MANY SPECIES IN ONE YEAR,an ice-age would certainly do this and could be invoked fairly easily.

A pole shift induced by a planet comeing near ,would cause massive influxes of sea water inland and would salinify continents,and kill many species,destroying food sources and fresh water sources,an inland flood would change our planet forever,and eliminate or decimate many many species overnight almost.

A three-mile high tsunami hitting all major coasts would run inland over entire continents,saturateing the arable land with salt water and destroying the freshwater lakes and rivers.

Even if the water level only reached six or ten feet in the middle of the continent at its peak and if it receded immediatly,the damage would forever be done.Human food supplys would be gone and billions would die within 6 mths.

Animal life would be absolutely decimated,and an entirely new set of rules would begin,and species would set a new pecking order.

We are so numerous now that if we have fairly small global issues,hundreds of millions could die quickly,the food supply is a globally managed issue now and any substancial break in that results in hundreds of millions of deaths.

Big and long lasting weather changes disrupt the continuity of the natural plant order and animal order in geographical areas,many of these species cannot adapt to a sudden and forced relocation and are area specific,they do not xeist elsewhere on the planet.
A large planet comeing this way could potentially affect us this way

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

okay. Let's see if I can summarize this. If you think I am not on target please say so.

You see a number of possible causes for animal die offs: 1) submerged land 2) weather 3) unknown predation 4) man

You see a problem in that there is a purposeful effort to stop people from studying this. You labeled it data suppression. You argue that knowledge of the pyramids is another example of data suppression.

Moving towards the topic of the thread you suggest that a new planet could alter the weather and drastically enough to cause a half year or more of major weather changes.

You do mention poles shifts, but that is not the subject of this thread.

I asked why people suggest animal die offs indicate a new planet and you connect a new planet to weather changes. Do you think that the animal die offs we see are due to large changes that we have not experienced before?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join