It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's mark vs God's mark and seal : powerful video sermon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

This was in fact a very good sermon. He identified everything quite well, except for one thing.

Look closely. he got the region for the Seal of God. But he was unable to truly say what it actually is.

The Seal of God is the opening of the 3rd eye and the increased awareness which comes through gaining enlightenment. The life force of God (Holy Spirit) fills you and you see the truth of all things clearer as your awareness grows. This is the meaning of "Awakening". As you would now be in tune with your spiritual self.

It is all described in eastern philosophies. Most importantly "The Chakra System" and "Kundalini Meditation" "The Path to Enlightenment"

it involves practising various principles in life to the universal credit of your spiritual self. Thus it is like making an investment back and giving to the universe. The universe keeps a tally of your good deeds and rewards you if you earn its gift through a series of choices that will be set before you along life's path. Knowledge is the greatest gift as this is what will free you. The understanding will exist of how to live in harmony with nature and the universe.

The game is about finding your center within.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Thanks for watching....I think it is the first comment where someone has actually referenced that they watched the video. Yeah, I thought he presented the information very well and would be good to share with others...
edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Blaming everything bad on an artificial being is just transference of blame, after all. Simply put, Satan/Devil was made up by the Church, such a being didn't exist in Ancient Times...Satan is a Myth.

Not according to Aleister Crowley of the Ordo Templi Orientis, an order you studied under.

"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

"This serpent, Satan, is not the enemy of man... He is 'The Devil' of the (Egyptian) Book of Thoth, and his emblem is 'Baphomet,' the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection...But moreover his letter is Ayin, the Eye; he is Light and his zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is liberty." (Magick in Theory and Practice' by Aleister Crowley)

hmmmm, this coming from a man who says:

I possess more exalted titles than I have ever been able to count. I am supposed to know more secret signs, tokens, passwords, grand words, grips, and so on, than I could actually learn in a dozen lives. An elephant would break down under the insignia I am entitled to wear. source: p. 628, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

--------------------------------------------
ahhh.... I just found a nice little quote for you which is what I have been saying to you all along

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

So what is this guy saying exactly (who is also a 33 degree freemason, top Satanist and known affectionately as the most wicked man in the world)

That is, this 'perfected man' is dual aspected in nature, masculine form is the symbol of the Sun and feminine aspect is the moon or Venus. That his 'evil twin' actually threw him out of Heaven (which we know is arch-angel Michael which is just another name for Jesus, 'the one who is what God is', God's highest 'message' to the world being Jesus) and down to the earth (dust). Also we see Crowley say that Mary, Isis, Diana are all the same single 'being'.

As I have told you many times now, the feminine aspect of the Dragon/the Devil is Lucifer and the masculine aspect is Satan. That is why my whole thread is made up concerning the veneration of the sun god because it is really a reverence Christians unwittingly pay to Satan showing that their allegiance is to him rather than their God being the Creator who said worship Him on His day which is the Sabbath day.
edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey SDA member, I will pray for you bud.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
Hey SDA member, I will pray for you bud.

Is that for protection, to help spread the message, or because you feel me lost?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Are the jesuit, the so called Illuminati?are or they different groups. I'm reading the secret terrorist, and it sounds like Jesuits are the group I have always heard as the illumanat?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Care to show me the crimes of Satan, or Lucifer, or the Devil? I can show you proof of millions killed by the OT God. But a 25 year research of the Bible shows nothing Satan did to harm even one human. Can you show me the crime sheet, please?

Now before you jump, I don't believe in Satan/Devil/Lucifer, or any other ultimate author of evil, it seems to Christians not only invented him, built up his story and status, and is it they who support his existence by calling on him with nearly every post. Why is that? Why is Satan so darn important to people of your religion?

As I have told you many times now, the feminine aspect of the Dragon/the Devil is Lucifer and the masculine aspect is Satan

And as I have shown you, but you fail to see, the Dragon is your God Yahweh.
The highest heavenly creatures are called Seraphim, a word which the Jewish Encyclopedia states means "fiery flying serpent", though medieval Christians have transformed these "dragons" into the more familiar, swan-winged, "cartoon" angels of popular culture. When the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim into Greek, the word they used was "drakon," which is the word our modern "Dragon" is derived from.

Yahweh is described as "spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils," exactly like the dragon like Leviathan that the Bible states he "plays" with.

Jesus stated the Pharisees were worshiping a creature that was NOT his father. Many Christians claim Jesus meant Satan, but this does not make sense, for the Jews clearly worshiped Yahweh and clearly recognized Satan as a distinctly different creature which they definitely did not worship. Could Jesus have been referring to the Yahweh Dragon? Probably so. After all he did not call to Yahweh from the cross, but to El. The first paragraphs of the Bible show these are two different entities, for El's creation story is completely different from Yahweh's, far less scientific story.

So, there is your Dragon.

The Goddess is the Great Mother, Earth, Gaia, representing the fertility which brings forth all life; as Mother Nature she is the living biosphere of both the planets and the forces of the elements; she has roles of both Creator and Destroyer; she is the Queen of Heaven. She possesses magickal powers and is emotion, intuition and psychic faculty. She was worshiped for some 45,000 years before the Bible, the Church, or Christianity was even thought of. Connecting Her with your Devil is just wrong.
edit on 5/27/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

The Jesuits created and control the Illuminati. It is one of the main ones that carries out operations for the Jesuits but there are heaps of others they have created as well.

This picture will give a half decent idea of the kind of power the Jesuit General has....even above the pope.

Let me know if you have any more questions or further studies on this you want to pursue.

Here is a list of groups the Jesuit General was said to be head of according to 'Vatican Assassins' author Eric Jon Phelps who has researched them extensively.

Black Pope Jean Baptiste Janssens (1946 - 1964) was in control of:
- the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Scottish-Rite Shriner Freemasonry
- the Order of the Illuminati
- the Knights of Columbus
- the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- the Nation of Islam and its private army called “the Fruit of Islam”
- the Mafia Commission
- the Opus Dei

source
edit on 28-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The Jesuits created and control the Illuminati.

Ellen White tell you that? It is a popular mistake. Sorry, but it was the other way around:

The Jesuits, like the Knights Templar before them, were created by the Illuminati to infiltrate and destabilise Catholicism. Both orders were suppressed: the Templars permanently and the Jesuits for a few decades. The Jesuits, by the time they were reinstated, had been purged of virtually all traces of the Illuminati, although it is worth pointing out that in more recent times French Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, in his theories concerning the Omega Point and Noosphere, independently created ideas that are not far distant from the tenets of Illumination, the religion of the Illuminati.
Illuminati Grand Master Adam Weishaupt was educated at the Jesuit College in Ingolstadt in Bavaria, and the Jesuits largely controlled the town's university. Some conspiracy theorists have therefore concluded that the Illuminati were the creation of Jesuits. Ingolstadt was in fact the headquarters of the Illuminati at that time, and many Jesuits were carrying out duties on behalf of the Illuminati. However, it should not be assumed that all Jesuits were in league with the Illuminati. For decades, the Vatican had been taking increasing control of the Jesuit Order and many if not most Jesuits were, by the late eighteenth century, entirely loyal to the Pope. The Order had, in effect, split into two separate factions. When the Order was suppressed it was so that it could be purged once and for all of all "undesirable" elements. Only when it was felt the task was complete - after more than a generation - was the Order reinstated. The Vatican had learned from the previous example of the Knights Templar and this time did they did not want to create any new martyrs or myths, so they did not eliminate the Order, but purified it.

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Let me know if you have any more questions or further studies on this you want to pursue.

You have not answered my other questions as yet, but here are a few.

1. Who created Satan? Was it God? Why? Why has Satan the power to overthrow God, if God made him?

2. Does God know everything? Does God know the future? This means he KNOWS ALL of the future choices that HE is going to make, plus, everything Humans are going to do.
So in other words, God can not change his mind because he knows what he is already going to do. Why would God create billions of people, knowing beforehand that the vast majority of them would end up burning and screaming forever (trillions of years) in torture and agony in hell?
Please explain this.

3. Does God support slavery in the Bible? YES! Do you support slavery?

4. If God has a plan laid out for each and every one of us, then why should us praying for things to happen do anything?

5. Why do so many evil people have so much power, wealth, and influence in the world, and why are Christians so unsuccessful at replacing their power and influence with their own? Why is your God allowing your Satan to continue to be the “God of this Age” (2 Cor. 4:4) when He told you to “make disciples of all Nations”? Why is God allowing you to lose? You say yourself the powers that be are Satan Worshipers.

6. If you go to Heaven immediately when you die, why would you need to be resurrected, raptured? Aren't you supposed to already be there?

7. How can one say that Christianity is the "only true way" to salvation, when Christianity is one of the newest religions in the world? And how can Christianity damn the old religions are being wrong? What made Christianity the only truth there is?

8. Isn't Faith a firm belief, and complete trust, in something for which there is no proof at all? (Dictionary)

9. The phrase “The Queen of Heaven” appears in the Bible twice, both times in the book of Jeremiah. The first incident is in connection with the things the Israelites were doing that provoked God to anger. The children gathered wood, and the men used it to build altars to worship their Goddess. The women were engaged in kneading dough and baking cakes of bread for the “Queen of Heaven” (Jeremiah 7:18). This title referred to Ishtar, an Assyrian and Babylonian Goddess also called Ashtoreth and Astarte by various other groups. How did the "Queen of Heaven" become the Whore of Babylon?

10. Why do Christians preach love, and understanding, and then profess such hate for other religions, or their Deities? Now to mention their hate for Gay people, and a host of other "worldly" stuff. Or Mediums or Spiritualists, or breeding together two kinds of your cattle, sowing your field with two kinds of seed, or wearing a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together?

Answer away!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You have not answered my other questions as yet

Sorry, I am a little more tied up during the week and I want to answer in a way so that we stop going around in circles over he same things
Bear with me.

What did you think of my challenge for you though, concerning a Bob Larson rendezvous?
edit on 29-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You mean this Bob Larson? Demon test? International School of Exorcism? After a short stint of research on this specimen, I could not believe you are in line with him! This completly changes my opinion of you, and from no on, whenever I read you, I will be thinking of this minion. Some of what I found:

Calvary Chapel Caldwell Sued, Allegations Leadership Ignored Repeated Attempts to Report Child Sexual Abuse

Current Assets:
Cash and marketable securities: $1,767,708
Other current assets: $332,580
Total current assets: $2,100,288
(How much of this is God's cut?)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This is the challenge....go to someone credible and thorough and get an exorcism. I don't know much about the lay of the land over there in America but I have seen many exorcisms performed by one very good guy called Bob Larson

The only stuff I know about Bob Larson are videos I watched on him a few years ago that my friend sent me. I see that he is very effective at being thorough in going through people's spiritual history's, I also noticed that he has written heaps of books on the topic which is little understood. He was on at the end of a TV show that was called 'John Safran vs God' (2004) which was about this Australian media personality that decided to explore all this different religions and all many of rituals performed from each one. At the end of the series he tells Bob Larson exactly what he got into and Bob cast out multiple demons that had entered into him because of the rituals and the like that he had picked up during he show.

I have not done background searches on Larson recently (or in the past) but just saw him as one of the top authorities in demonology and exorcism. As I said, I do not know the lay-of-the-land over in America.

You said in a post on another thread that you don't want anything to have any kind of possession over you (there are different levels of possession) and you want to have proof that Jesus existed or exists now. From what I have read about ESP, mediums, magick ect that none of this is performed innately but only through the entities working inside of you. Do you want to know if the majority of wisdom from ancient religions is real or a deceptive and harmful allusion? Do you want to know if Jesus is real or an allusion?

All I know is that from what I saw of videos of Larson performing them that he is very effective at the very least in being able to bring up the demon and talk to it. In a sense, the effectiveness of any exorcism is dependent on the participate if they actually want to be away from those entities or not. The thought I had in suggesting this to you is that most likely if you went through the process of getting one started then along the way you will probably have an experience of one of these entities being raised up to talk in your place and you would know this. It is then up to you to decide if you want to keep them on-board or if you would want to be clean from any outside influence on you.

If you don't like Larson then consider someone else that you would deem knowledgeable, credible and trustworthy. I have no allegiance to Larson he is just the only one I know of as a face in America, him and Malachi Martin (but he is well dead now)

If Jesus and the bible are based on crap then all of those exorcism videos would be BS too then...do you think those Larson ones are BS or all exorcisms are BS?

edit on 30-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The Jesuits created and control the Illuminati

Ellen White tell you that?

My information isn't from her but I did come across this awesome passage from her just today while reviewing a video by Bill Hughes who wrote 'The Secret Terrorists' and 'The Enemy Unmasked'

From the Great Controversy (1888) p. 234-235

The context for the following text is circa 1530-40 about 10 years after Martin Luther

Throughout Christendom, Protestantism was menaced by formidable foes. The first triumphs of the Reformation past, Rome summoned new forces, hoping to accomplish its destruction. At this time, the order of the Jesuits was created, the most cruel, unscrupulous, and powerful of all the champions of popery. Cut off from every earthly tie and human interest, dead to the claims of natural affection, reason and conscience wholly silenced, they knew no rule, no tie, but that of their order, and no duty but to extend its power. The gospel of Christ had enabled its adherents to meet danger and endure suffering, undismayed by cold, hunger, toil, and poverty, to uphold the banner of truth in face of the rack, the dungeon, and the stake. To combat these forces, Jesuitism inspired its followers with a fanaticism that enabled them to endure like dangers, and to oppose to the power of truth all the weapons of deception. There was no crime too great for them to commit, no deception too base for them to practice, no disguise too difficult for them to assume. Vowed to perpetual poverty and humility, it was their studied aim to secure wealth and power, to be devoted to the overthrow of Protestantism, and the re-establishment of the papal supremacy.

When appearing as members of their order, they wore a garb of sanctity, visiting prisons and hospitals, ministering to the sick and the poor, professing to have renounced the world, and bearing the sacred name of Jesus, who went about doing good. But under this blameless exterior the most criminal and deadly purposes were concealed. It was a fundamental principle of the order that the end justifies the means. By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. They became servants, to act as spies upon their masters. They established colleges for the sons of princes and nobles, and schools for the common people; and the children of Protestant parents were drawn into an observance of popish rites. All the outward pomp and display of the Romish worship was brought to bear to confuse the mind, and dazzle and captivate the imagination; and thus the liberty for which the fathers had toiled and bled was betrayed by the sons. The Jesuits rapidly spread themselves over Europe, and wherever they went, there followed a revival of popery.

To give them greater power, a bull was issued re-establishing the Inquisition. Notwithstanding the general abhorrence with which it was regarded, even in Catholic countries, this terrible tribunal was again set up by popish rulers, and atrocities too terrible to bear the light of day were repeated in its secret dungeons. In many countries, thousands upon thousands of the very flower of the nation, the purest and noblest, the most intellectual and highly educated, pious and devoted pastors, industrious and patriotic citizens, brilliant scholars, talented artists, skillful artisans, were slain, or forced to flee to other lands.

This passage points out pretty clearly what the Jesuits were created for championing the cause of Popery and destroying protestantism solely.

Did you read any of those chapters on the investigative judgement; chapters 23, 24 and 28...what are your thoughts on them? As a 'current' outsider (therefore unbaised) to Christianity but a researcher of it, do you think the theology of the investigative judgement presented is in line with scripture?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The only stuff I know about Bob Larson are videos I watched on him a few years ago that my friend sent me.

Sadly, that sounds very typical. I always check a person nine ways from Sunday before I believe a word of what they say. Also, I use my Divine given "Truth Meter" for anything I read, or hear, period. Lots of people write books, that in itself does not make they truth tellers. Even I wrote a book a few years ago. No, I am not saying the name of it.

You said in a post on another thread that you don't want anything to have any kind of possession over you (there are different levels of possession) and you want to have proof that Jesus existed or exists now. From what I have read about ESP, mediums, magick ect that none of this is performed innately but only through the entities working inside of you. Do you want to know if the majority of wisdom from ancient religions is real or a deceptive and harmful allusion? Do you want to know if Jesus is real or an allusion?

All of Humanity is possessed by a Divine Spirit. It enters at birth, and leaves at death. Possession by an inferior spirit can only be accomplished by invitation, even the Priests I have spoken with agree to that. Also, the many books on Demonology (most were authored by Priests) say that. One must be "open" to it, know what I mean? Say when a person in church raises their hands and cries for "Jesus to come in." Well, no one alive has ever seen this man, and the only real evidence of his existence is wholly dependent on one document.....

You must admit the proof is mostly non existent. So, the average person, not knowing of this, just asks. You probably have too. They do not know what the spirit is that come into them, in reality. I explored this effect in a thread HERE.
The reason I even studied into the Occult was to find out who and what God is. One convoluted and edited book will not answer my many questions. These studies also armed me against any kind of attack, because I leaned Power Words and how to use them, and I leaned the use of Talismans. I leaned the names of the Spirits, and once you know the name, you have control. There are Spirits of basically inferior quality, but they only have power over those who are scared of them. I am not.

The Ancient Religions are all basically the same, Sun worship. Even Christianity is loosely based on this, they simply changed "Sun" to "Son."
I do not have a "religion," per se, I only call myself a Wiccan for lack of better descriptive words. Wicca seems to be the only "religion" that even recognizes the Duality of the Divine, the Male/Female aspects of such. Three males do not make a woman, and would have no idea how.

It is not that I "don't like Larson." I don't even know him. But I do know his kind. Brainwashed to the max. As with anyone who believes in the imaginary world he does.

First and foremost, major exorcisms - like the Hollywood-enhanced versions depicted in films like The Exorcist, are rare. In fact, the films themselves are more frequent than major exorcisms. There hasn't been one in the Archdiocese in decades, to the best of my knowledge.
A Christian version of an exorcism was performed on me when I was 12 or so. for three days in a hot August Summer a preacher, Deacon, and two church ladies did everything they could think of to cast the "demons" out of me. They got the idea from my Mother, after I told her that I was seeing the Spirits of the dead. The Church of God cannot accept that when someone passes, their Spirit remains, and believe that anyone who can see a ghost is possessed by demons. Suffice to say, no demons came out, there wasn't any to begin with. All made up, you see, to frighten. My Mom was scared to death of me, because of something that happened when I was born. I would tell you, but you would not believe it, so I will not waste my time and effort. As for proof of Jesus? I heard there are two guys who were professors at MIT that posted a one million dollar reward for real proof. This was about 10 years ago, but the offer may still stand.
There could never have been anyone with that name in Ancient Israel. The letter "J" is only about 500 years old. There are no Vowels, not one, in the entire Hebrew language. That lease two letters...."s and s."
There may have been a man, a wise teacher, in fact to my knowledge there were several. None of them were sent by a God, none were Gods. They came to teach us all how to love, how to take care of our home, and how to be Gods.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Are you going to make an attempt to answer my questions? You stated that you could answer any question I gave you. so, prove it, man. I know the questions are hard, but just use your head.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have some questions about your Faith in Jesus can I pm you?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Some of your questions require a bit more time to answer so I will try get through a few quickly and comeback to the others later (q's 1, 3 and 9 will require a little bit more time) (plus those from previous posts (Yahweh dragon!) that I missed and I am still yet to do a proper review of the cross symbol myself). At least I know these are your hard questions now
-----------------------------
Q2. God does know everything and he knows the future. That is why you can communicate with Him just with your silent thoughts and He knows you are meaning it for Him. That is how I myself communicate with Jesus/Yeshua chiefly.

He has provided humanity with the opportunity of life now and eternal life with the abilities of angels in the future. If you see my previous posts concerning hell you will clearly see me stating that the term forever means the consequences of your actions last forever, not the burning. What occurs at Judgment is that those who are found not to be in Christ are effectively erased from existence and will not be given a second chance card. There is no such thing as trillions of years of screaming, agony, torture ect this comes from deliberately false catholic reading of scripture to make God look bad which is what they love to do (other protestant denominations are too poor in there bible analysis and just use the BS stemming from Rome instead thinking it is some kind of trump card to convert people when every false teaching is shown to be only a hindrance that misrepresents God's character).

I would appreciate not being asked this question again because I have already answered on a couple of occasions in this thread already. The main post I did on it is here to arpgme where I answered it in two successive posts and at the end of the second posts I provided links to a website called the 'Adventist defense league' which has articles addressing all the major points of argument against the unique theology of Adventists. My theology never teaches a torture that never ceases and that is why I never use it as a 'trump card' in my posts. I am sick of seeing 'Christians' use it on posts often and then non-christian use it as an argument against God very often when through correct read of the bible and analysis would reveal that both sides are incorrect using as an argument for or against.

What are your thoughts on this?
----------------------------------
Q4. Praying helps us establish a connection and maintain our relationship with God which is the most important thing to Him. By trying to connect with God by reading His Word and establishing a connection to Him through prayer we can feel the gentle suggestion from God what he would like us to do with our lives for His purposes. If people aren’t interested in getting to know God and connecting with Him how He suggests then they are going to have a very tough time discovering what Jesus wants from their life that they should be offering up to Jesus if they are truly serious about following Him. Jesus does not like part way measures that don’t show full commitment or trust. Christians should know that this life is not their own, it is for God and there is a great deal of work to be done as part of the body of Christ here in this time. God wants us to live like we know that this is not our only life, that it is just a dress rehearsal for our next, and to not build not earthly treasures but to instead focus on producing heavenly treasures with our lives.

Sometimes we get caught up with the tests and challenges of life that it can all get a bit too much and for a time we feel less giving and perhaps focus more on ourselves. In every situation, life circumstance and experience we can use it for God’s purposes to reach people of various situations. Often our more powerful testimony doesn’t come from all the learning and knowledge that we accumulate but by relating with people who have gone through similar difficult times as us and how we sought God in our darkest hours to be our rock. When we have such an experience we need to recognize that God’s isn’t just a crutch for us in the bad times he wants to walk with us closer in every aspect of our lives.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
I have some questions about your Faith in Jesus can I pm you?

You can PM me if you wish but I have nothing to hide in this regard. This is going to be my main thread hopefully on this forum and the chief reason I am on this site is to post just on this topic which is related to the 3 angels messages of Revelation 14. It is a very serious topic for everyone and due to the persecution that is mentioned to those who will not go along with the world at that future time. People will need to know this information and have confidence in it at a very high level to keep their faith intact during the period of great testing and trial. One aspect of any message is who in fact is the messenger. Whenever someone disagrees with a particular message (that is against their current belief system) they will next go to personal/character attacks to try and dismiss the worth of the message. I am happy for people to ask me personal questions about my faith that anyone else can see. I would actually prefer it to be posted up for everyone to see because I feel people have a lot of misunderstandings about Adventists if they were merely to do a google search on them for instance.

The only things I will keep to myself are details that can be used to track me down like names, D.O.B, address ect...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The only things I will keep to myself are details that can be used to track me down like names, D.O.B, address ect...

Those things are not secret those who know how to harvest them, but you can feel quite safe here at ATS. The CIA/NSA does watch us all the time though, and I think you already know their capabilities.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

the righteous

I too have a strong belief that GOD created the Earth in six days and rest on the Seventh, The Sabbath.
I believe That Jesus Christ was and still is, Gods Son. He preached a beautiful message of peace, and giving to the sick and less fortunate. I believe that he was crucified, Sacrificed his bodily form to forgive man of his sins. For all that believed in him, and accepted him in ther heart,and live by Gods laws, I believe he then ressurected from death, That is why I celebrate Easter, his victory over death. And ascending to heaven. I do not attend church on with my Family on Sunday, they are southern baptist. I pray and study his word on saturdayJesuse will call us to heaven, raise the dead, release tribulation on Earth upun the wicked, judge human kind, and finally God will heaven on this Earth, but a new earth. Inhabited by the righteous,,Heaven. The wicked will cease to exist. That's not in order though, I have a hard time checking the word as I am on a mobile, but I m sure that's pretty close. That a short answer I have alot more but again when I get too my actual computer I will post more, maybe. How close is his related to your faith? Oh yeah I was baptised in a pentacostal church, but I believe the domination does not matter as I did not accept the church into my heart, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour into my heart. I would like to know more about the Adventist Faith.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join