It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury in Egypt

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

thank you so much, those were really funny , I`m still chucklin

edit on 27-4-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Wow
I'm trying to look at this in different ways but to be honest, I can't see this being very popular. Just because a law is there doesn't mean that many will participate. What if the wife died a gruesome death and terribly dismangled? Sorry to be blunt, but the man wouldnt even be able to get an erection. I want to believe that these men will probably have enough respect for their wives and the human "sympathy" emotion that we all have inside prevails in a time like this.

I know things are handled in a different way over there in the Middle East (such as stoning a wife if she cheats, etc) so who knows... This is just way too much.

I gave you a star just for introducing me to the word 'dismangled'. I love it haha.

On topic. This is probably not going to take off big time. If my wife died, the last thing on my mind would be having it off with her dead body.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
actually, are you sure this is true??
Islam religion requires swift burial....it would kind of go against Islamic law I think???

but, well.....all I can say is...
guess who helped put these fanatics in power probably???

I still think that the christian fanatic and the Islamic fanatic have more in common with each other than they wish to admit. and that somewhere, the higher ups in both relgiions are rubbing elbows and planning on just how they can bring their version of heaven to earth...they can hash out which version specifically they should bring in, or hey, maybe share the world between the three religions, but well, that can wait till they get a stronger foothold!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here is a video response to the 2011 Fatwa by the infamous five.

The below video is reported as a reply by Zamzami apparently claiming that his comment relating to the Fatwa have been misconstrued but sadly it is in Arabic and requires translation.

If anyone is able to translate your input would be welcome.

edit on 27-4-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by studio500

I can think of nothing more vile and wrong in any civilised society than this.

And there you have it, right there - civilized people don't legalize necrophilia nor condone it.

And as far as I know, even animals don't shag dead bodies.

These people are as far removed from being civilized as you can imagine.

I don't remember the civilised people of Egypt asking for this law. Just because Lawmakers make something legal, it doesn't mean the public care for it. Do you agree with everything G.W Bush has done or any other leader?

Try to look at this logically please.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Originally posted by Sahabi
I really hope that this reply does not get lost amongst the ruckus.

Originally posted by Jordan River
I think we need a muslim to comment

I am an ex-Muslim, and although I disagree with the religion more than I agree with it, perhaps I can help shed some light on this morbidly disgusting edict.

Bid'ah is the act of introducing new innovations into the religion of Islam. When a new edict is introduced into the religion that has no precedent set by the Qur'an or traditions of Muhammad, it is considered a bid'ah.

"Every bid'ah is an innovation. Each innovation is a misguidance and leading astray. And every misguidance leads to the Hell Fire."

Bidah.com

To change or add to the religion of Islam is considered a serious offense and sin. This is why Islam appears to be "stuck in the medieval dark ages."

Muhammad's first wife Khadijah passed away, and Muhammad did not have sex with her dead corpse. Muhammad never propagated necrophilia, and Allah in the Qur'an never condoned such reasoning.

These Egyptian clerics do not represent Islam, as necrophilia has NEVER been a part of the established religion. These guys are seriously sick....

Peace.

This "Farewell Sex" is NOT supported by a single verse of the Qur'an or by any action or saying of Muhammad.

"Farewell Sex" is an invention of these Egyptian clerical politicians, just as much as Westboro Baptist, the Ku Klux Klan, and Jeremiah Alvesta Wright add their personal opinions into their Christian Churches.

"Farewell Sex" is not endorsed by Islam. It is a creation of those Egyptian political clerics PERIOD.

Posted for its entirety well done Sahabi

I appreciate your post for your insight and clearing this up on Islam and your understanding on those who can and do pervert Christianity which is used against those of faith and belief by those of non belief.

Impressive.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
oh c 'mon guys ?

this is a edomite setup , to 'intruduce ' this ' law ' , by the *cough* 'muslim brotherhood '

it is só obvious, this set up , i m ashamed to have to write it down

'zamzami '- or whatever - ...?

the zamzam, or zamzumi , were a remaining tribe of giants, living in the levant,
they was cannibals, mad, and went fighting eachother when lack of common enemy

sigh

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

And I bet all those necrophiliacs out there are immigrating to Egypt as we speak!

But on a serious note, I don't really see how this is 'sexist'. Gross? Absolutely. I doubt this would fly in any western country though, for now...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
..what you re given here, is a try out

conditioning

.. imagine WHAT grossness and abberations *will* happen, when the world gets Dark, soon

'lawlessness ' is just an antique phrase for 'sick fu**s '

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

This is kinda sick to me..... not a fantasy of mine and i doubt it ever will be.....

If this is true then its just absurd!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This doesn't sound like anything that's actually going to make it to the floor of the legislature. That RT news group has published some seriously weird stuff over the years. I'm doubting the validity of this story. Especially since one of the comments under the story connects the photo with a very different news story that came out of Egypt. RT must be the World Net Daily of Russia.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I read the same article here...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I cannot believe that this is the end result of the Arab spring...Really???
Never mind trying to seek justice and equal rights for all, or creating a free market society where small business and the local working man/woman can compete in the new global economy. Nope...First order of business...Let's create a law that says a man can boink his dead wife's carcass (no matter what condition it's in) 6 hours after she's dead. This is the last act of defiling a woman and/or degrading women in that country......really...This is the fruits of the Arab spring???
I say bring back the brutal CIA backed tyrants.........

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Yeah you could be right NorEaster

Just for the purpose of more hate,just check out some of the posts in this thread.
................................................................................................................
If someone out there is sick enough to do those type of things at least they are only hurting themselves,though I shudder to think.

Unlike all the rest of the sick crap that continues right outside our doors done to others that are alive.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Other than stating the obvious...
EWWWWWWW!!!

THIS IS NECROPHILIA!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ovumcranium

everyone is

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
And this my friends,

is why aliens don't come down to say hello.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Here is the same story from another souce
www.dailymail.co.uk...

What's even more disturbing

It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment

The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.

What the f does Egypt have to do with an moronic Moroccan cleric ?

Edit: And are there not more pressing issues at the moment ? The economy is collapsing, people are unemployed, dying and hungrier than during the Mubarak era. *Facepalm*

edit on 27-4-2012 by ModerateSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Pass the lube honey, im having trouble getting it in,

Im mean what the HELL kind of LAW is that, the dead should not be treated like a blow up doll, and besides theres no consent from the other invovled

edit on 27-4-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
thats freekin sick Not only is she dead, she is reduced to little more than a masturbation device, but for those sick SOB’s that is all she was in the first place. Not a human, just a woman

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
lol!

Islamists...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join