It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you PushEject, and thank you for the video with Dr. Chris Shaw, this is highly useful information, I will be looking up more of his work

Originally posted by PushEject
Probably one of the best posts in ATS history. Points well researched and backed up. Well done Rubinstein.

The fact of the matter is, the best way to prevent disease is just that...prevention. You feed your body what it needs and it will take care of itself. Sure you can get a disease and it will cost you 7-10 days of discomfort, but that's better than getting a bad reaction to concoction of chemicals that don't belong in your system that could leave you crippled.

Look all of these vaccines contain some kind of aluminum compound such as aluminum phosphate. Aluminum is very toxic to the human body. I urge all of you to look at the work of neuroscientist Dr. Chris Shaw and see what he has found out about aluminum is vaccines:

edit on 24-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You'll have to look closer at what I wrote nightbringr , I've copied it below

"Retired Vaccine Researcher TO Jon Rappoport "

The vaccine researcher would be mad (or brave) to come out with his true name as he'd lose his pension

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Retired Vax Scientist Would Never Vaccinate His Kids "If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." -Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport
www.rense.com...

THIS Jon Rappoport?

en.wikipedia.org...

This man was never a vax scientist. He majored in philosophy and is a major conspiracy theory wacko along the lines of David Icke. Is this the guy you put your trust into? Where did you hear he was a vaccination scientist?

EDIT: Did you even read the rense report you posted? Jon Rappoport wasnt even the scientist, he was the reporter reporting the story.

You do also realize that no where in that article does it give the name of the scientist questioned, only a pseudonym? So yeah, i call bulls*it. I could write any article i wanted too, if i dont give sources they dont mean anything.

edit on 24-4-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For those who are still sitting on the fence, I'd recommend having a listen through these discussions

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The vaccine researcher would be mad (or brave) to come out with his true name as he'd lose his pension

Please link me the precedent showing a vaccine researcher would lose his pension if he simply stated in an article that he would not immunize his own children. Shouldnt be hard.

Do you not see the problem with making such accusations and statements without providing a name? The author, who obviously has a conspiracy theory agenda as witnessed by the wikipedia entry under his name. In other words, he makes money off this stuff and never has to provide a source name. Convenient.

And if this man really is so noble, why does he care so deeply about his pension if he wants to help save lives? He is a scientist and could have easily saved enough to retire comfortably. Again, i call bulls*hit

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Actually they are finding that its usually a heart or lung abnormality.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Thank you for your opinion. I feel the same. The lets just ban them talk is a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If it's a fake, then it's an incredibly realistic one. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I can perfectly understand why someone wouldn't want to put their name to this. Big Pharma are capable of all sorts, we only have to look back to what they do to those who create cancer cures; they try to throw them in jail, their labs get burned down, some have been murdered. Taking a retired researchers pension away is nothing compared to that

Here's one of the many examples of what Big Phama do when you pose a risk to their profits

Please link me the precedent showing a vaccine researcher would lose his pension if he simply stated in an article that he would not immunize his own children. Shouldnt be hard.

Do you not see the problem with making such accusations and statements without providing a name? The author, who obviously has a conspiracy theory agenda as witnessed by the wikipedia entry under his name. In other words, he makes money off this stuff and never has to provide a source name. Convenient.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And if this man really is so noble, why does he care so deeply about his pension if he wants to help save lives? He is a scientist and could have easily saved enough to retire comfortably. Again, i call bulls*hit

You want the link of the guy that is going to jail because he took money from pharma companies for attacking a Thimerisol study?

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Rubinstein

Actually they are finding that its usually a heart or lung abnormality.

They are doing anything possible to push the focus away from vaccines, yet it is always not long after the vaccines that the babies die.

I'm sure that babies with heart and lung abnormality's could also die in their sleep, especially after vaccination

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhillyParanormal
reply to post by seeker11

Thank you for your opinion. I feel the same. The lets just ban them talk is a bad idea.

The ban could just be for under 18's, then adults come make up their own minds

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is a classic example of what's really going on fourthmeal, thank you for sharing
The greatest danger to public health is "Checkbook Science"

Originally posted by fourthmeal

You want the link of the guy that is going to jail because he took money from pharma companies for attacking a Thimerisol study?

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Bottom line: If you are personally against introducing things into your body, fine. A perfectly valid reason not to want to get a flu shot or whatever, and your personal choice.

That's where it ends. It's not a government conspiracy and it's not a big money thing. Not sure where you get immunized, but they are fairly cheap. And to state that there is absolutely no correlation between vaccinations and the eradication of diseases in modern society is, at best, disingenuous.

Does modern hygiene play a role? Absolutely. Would modern hygiene be enough, if vaccination was banned, to stop a resurgence of small pox from becoming a deadly, sweeping epidemic along the (example) East Coast of the United States? No.

Hey, you don't want to immunize your kids, that's fine. You've got home schooling options to avoid it. That's where it ends. Leave the rest of us out of your irrational fears.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

You think it is fair to "homeschool" as an only option?

Ludicrous.

edit on 24-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: forgot the word "only"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
usernameconspiracy,

You seem like you had already made your mind up before opening the thread, if you get time please do take a look through some of the information at the beginning and throughout the thread, there's a lot of evidence here to be considered. Vaccines are not Black and White, despite how the media and Big Pharma will paint them to you

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Bottom line: If you are personally against introducing things into your body, fine. A perfectly valid reason not to want to get a flu shot or whatever, and your personal choice.

That's where it ends. It's not a government conspiracy and it's not a big money thing. Not sure where you get immunized, but they are fairly cheap. And to state that there is absolutely no correlation between vaccinations and the eradication of diseases in modern society is, at best, disingenuous.

Does modern hygiene play a role? Absolutely. Would modern hygiene be enough, if vaccination was banned, to stop a resurgence of small pox from becoming a deadly, sweeping epidemic along the (example) East Coast of the United States? No.

Hey, you don't want to immunize your kids, that's fine. You've got home schooling options to avoid it. That's where it ends. Leave the rest of us out of your irrational fears.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ludicrous.

For me I'd get straight out of whichever country that was, though perhaps one day that won't be possible, if the UN and WHO get their way

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ludicrous.

For me I'd get straight out of whichever country that was, though perhaps one day that won't be possible, if the UN and WHO get their way

That country, being America, is where I am staying until we lose the fight. Since it isn't the will of people that currently run this country, that isn't how it should be.

Now if it becomes a total police-state, then I just have to hope that I can indeed leave. I'd more than likely be involved in the counter-ops side of things trying to get back what we once had.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you are going to start a thread raising such claims, know what you are talking about first.

The swine flu pandemic was a pandemic, that did put strain on the medical system, and EMS learned a lot from it. Sorry you didn't get to see bodies piled in the streets like you hoped.

The reason the swine flu was a concern:

It was related to the Spanish flu that killed 100 million people world wide

It targeted young people, that make up the workforce.

It moved quickly, what should of taken weeks or months was done in days.

The reason it wasn't worse then it was: the vaccine companies, that you are trying to use as an excuse here for creating flu, created the vaccine in an unprecented rate. In layman's terms: they busted ass.

As for the vaccine, the flu vaccine generally remains the same, they just change the dna structure to meet the flu du jour.

So before you go making such absurd claims that vaccines kill more people a year then they save, lets look at teh flu vaccine alone:

Depending on the flu and who it targets, anywhere between 15,000- 35,000 people die each year from the flu. Do you have any proof that 15,000 a year die from vaccines?

The reason the elderly and children are encouraged to get the vaccine? Because it turns into pneumonia, that creates the toll number previously mentioned.

Kids are more capable of recovering. But in 2010, out of the several hundred pediatric deaths, 75% hadn't received the flu shot.

This notion that people are made sick to make money is just absurd. In an normal year (btw, every year the flu is an endemic in the US and Europe) about 5-20% of the population gets the flu.

200,000 people are hospitalized.

The flu costs the US BILLIONS every year in lost productivity, missed work, missed school, healthcare costs. It is actually a company's best interest to have healthy employees.

If you have a flu like H1N1 that infects the working group of 18-25, say with a severe pandemic and an infection rate of 25%, that means:

25% of teachers are out
25% of employees are out
25% of healthcare workers are out, risking a collapse of the healthcare system
25% of police, firefighters, engineers, inspectors, you get the point
25% of your manufacturers, producers, and farmers

A severe infection would mean a potential economic collapse.

So as much as you folks entertain this silly notion that the flu is pread to make money off of meds and vaccines, the fact is, the vaccines are pushed as a MAJOR cost preventive measure.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

ElisaTest,

The Church of Big Pharma has it's teachings, for the Church of Big Pharma to exist it needs money, this is why it's teachings are all designed to make it money.

When babies are vaccinated, this is a baptism into the Church, we are injected with illnesses to make it as difficult as possible to get away from this Church that we're going to become dependent on for treatment.

The majority of Doctors and Nurses are like Priests, if you ask a Priest about God they'll give you one side of the story, the Church's side, if they are aware of counter arguments it is unlikely they will share them. They have received all of their teachings from The Church of Big Pharma.

Going to see your doctor is like going to confession, this is why they prescribe to you what you need to do to improve your situation. "Take these pills" is equivalent to "Say these prayers", locking you into the Church further through mind and body.

Some people think that the teachings of this church are 'Science', unfortunately very few of the teachings are science. Firstly, when safety testing for a vaccine or drug, it is an investment, the researchers know what they're meant to prove beforehand. Big Pharma will use these researchers who come up with the most profitable results. There isn't much money available to look for vaccine damage, if a researcher proves vaccines are dangerous it can be the end of their career. What is 'Proven' is what's profitable to 'Prove'. This is what happens when you mix Medicine with Capitalism, it's an incredible evil mix. The only way the the two can work together is with Real Independent agencies in the middle, which is not the case with the FDA,CDC and WHO, as they have revolving doors between them and Big Pharma.

Awesome comparison. And there's not much doubt the high priests of the needles would have us heretics burned at the stake if they thought they could get away with it.

Also, as you said, anyone who cannot see the conflict of interest in the revolving door between the Pharma giants, the FDA and the CDC must be kneeling with their heads bowed in prayer to miss that their scientist gods aren't providing any scientific answers to what is causing so many emerging diseases. I wonder if those gods will ever send down a message to the floock explaining why they're being made to suffer with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and a myriad of "new" conditions for which there are no "known" causes.

Thanks for the best thread ever, Rubenstein.

edit on 24-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

If it comes down to number three, I'm right behind you with my arsenal!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ludicrous.

Everyone has their rules. No shirt, no shoes, no service.
In public schools, it's simply no up-to-date vaccinations, no service. You don't have to like it, but you have to comply or consider other educational options. I'm sure there are some private schools out there that might not require immunizations.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join