It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thanks Monkeygod333, you're welcome. It's always reassuring for me to see more people snapping out of the trance that we've been kept.

I can't see the thread you mentioned, but here's a link on another site www.blogtalkradio.com...

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Being a father-to-be I thank you for posting this OP. I have a lot of research to do.

Does anybody know where I can find a thread titled, ''Get your doctor to sign this before a vacine?''

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I never said I was worried about someone's non-immunized child infecting my child. Nor do I have such a concern. The OP is regarding a complete ban on immunizations. That's what I took issue with. It's not about now, it's about the future, if we were to end all immunizations. The problem is that a few are placing their desires to see an end to immunizations over the many who feel the complete opposite.

I apologise if you thought I was blasting you personally and my beef isn't just with immunizations, it includes anything produced by money hungry people, but there is such a ridiculous double standard on what's deemed safe and what is not.

Many natural compounds that have never been proven to harm anyone have been banned by the same agency that approves unproven immunizations and drugs. The rules are seldom based on independent studies or logic, but on dictates handed down by an agency that has its hand in the pockets of drug manufacturers who lose profitability when their products are not wanted or when natural, non-patentable products are widely used and found beneficial. Codex Alimentarius is pertinent to this discussion.

Don't you ever question why lawyers are getting rich off class action law suits against drug companies that actually have harmed people and not question the removal of natural products? And why have the drug companies worked so hard to insulate themselves against lawsuits by people injured by their products?

According to Dr. Ray Strand, who wrote "Death By Prescription", The medical literature has shown us that over 100,000 deaths annually are due to properly prescribed and properly administered prescription drugs. When you combine these numbers with the 80,000 deaths due to improperly prescribed or administered medicines, you have a total of 180,000 deaths each and every year due to adverse drug reactions. This makes adverse drug reactions to LEGAL medication the third leading cause of death, this following only heart disease (750,000 deaths) and cancer (580,000 deaths) and just ahead of strokes (140,000 deaths). . www.brads-healthy-lifestyle.com...

How is this not murder? But anyone caught with a marijuana cigarette goes to jail. I don't get it.
edit on 24-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

Edit: Formatting is what kills me.
edit on 24-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Vaccines are a slippery slope, first it's just those who actually want them, then the next thing you've got these people saying "I don't want your kid going to school with my kid unless your child is vaccinated too". Which is of course ludicrous, as if vaccines are so special the vaccinated kids will have the immune systems of super heroes...but they don't, vaccinated children are an unhealthy bunch

Here's a survey comparing the health of Vaccinated Vs Unvaccinated children

www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Some more information...

"The real reason behind the drive for high vaccination levels is to make sure there are no groups of healthy unvaccinated kids around to show up vaccination. Dan Olmsted exposed that with the Amish, also Mayer Eisenstein of Homefirst Medical Services."

www.whale.to...

"The reason vaccinations are promoted with such intensity is to prevent people from realising that vaccines do not protect and also in the event of an outbreak or an epidemic the vaccinated are as much at risk of becoming infected as the unvaccinated. The truth can be kept hidden if people's vaccination status remains unknown and if everyone is vaccinated, making a comparison with unvaccinated people impossible. This is also the real reason for the relentless push to vaccinate as many children as possible."-- Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite "Protective" Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p101)

www.whale.to...
edit on 24-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Being a father-to-be I thank you for posting this OP. I have a lot of research to do.

Does anybody know where I can find a thread titled, ''Get your doctor to sign this before a vacine?''

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

This was a book that helped me out tremendously

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_5

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Those statistics are scary frazzle

According to Dr. Ray Strand, who wrote "Death By Prescription", The medical literature has shown us that over 100,000 deaths annually are due to properly prescribed and properly administered prescription drugs. When you combine these numbers with the 80,000 deaths due to improperly prescribed or administered medicines, you have a total of 180,000 deaths each and every year due to adverse drug reactions. This makes adverse drug reactions to LEGAL medication the third leading cause of death, this following only heart disease (750,000 deaths) and cancer (580,000 deaths) and just ahead of strokes (140,000 deaths). . www.brads-healthy-lifestyle.com...

How is this not murder? But anyone caught with a marijuana cigarette goes to jail. I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Like he said ~ its a slam dunk.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What's really scary is going to the doctor and trying to get out of there without a handful of prescriptions and another handful of samples and a few needle pokes. It seems to be all they know. Of course when you factor in the pharmadollars that fund the medical schools the doctor attended .....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What's really scary is going to the doctor and trying to get out of there without a handful of prescriptions and another handful of samples and a few needle pokes. It seems to be all they know. Of course when you factor in the pharmadollars that fund the medical schools the doctor attended .....

This is it, I don't go there anymore, as they all say something different and try to offer you something different, it seems far too dangerous to trust most of these people. There is an odd good one, but most have just been trained to make profit for Big Pharma, whether they know it or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The good news is that this thread has now made it to the front page near the top of ATS, which means that this important message is now being shared with a much wider audience.

When I started it, I would have been grateful for even one prevented vaccine, but now hopefully we're talking about 1,000's or even tens of 1,000's, and let's hope we find more people to pick up the baton and spread the message further.

With vaccines we can never become complacent, as the forces behind them are incredibly powerful, we have to keep putting dents in their lies and propaganda, we have to keep putting doubts in people's minds, because if we don't, one day we'll lose the freedom to choose altogether, one day they'll be able to hold you down and force vaccinate you or your children against your will.

This is a war of information, forums like ATS are highly important battlegrounds. This is where we fight to keep our rights and freedoms.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is an excellent speech here from Gary Null, strongly recommended to all who are interested in discovering more about vaccines

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No, paranoid delusions are not reason to cause the deaths of millions to satisfy the small number of people who think the medical community is out to get them.

Vaccines have saved countless lives and bad reactions are extremely rare.

Not letting children get vaccinated is child abuse also. Due to people spreading false panic in just the last year it's caused many children their lives from the Whooping Cough. Adults who are around children, who refuse to be vaccinated are directly responsible for some of those deaths.

People who give medical advice really should have an MD. The whole vaccine madness issue is contrived.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Excellent news. Some people are hard core believers, but for every one who's on the fence and contemplating the benefits vs. the dangers of vaccines, this information is vital. Good work!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Blaine91555

Is it OK to ignore vaccine-induced Cot Death/Crib Death? Is it OK to make these sacrifices on the basis that we are told it will save more lives overall?

Pharmaceutical companies benefit financially when we are sick, is it safe to trust them to inject us with chemicals? You only need a few people in the company to deliberately contaminate their vaccines, to eventually make an extra $200 million of cross sales

Would you ever trust this company with the health of your child? These are people who should be in jail, or in certain countries be on death row

Originally posted by Blaine91555

No, paranoid delusions are not reason to cause the deaths of millions to satisfy the small number of people who think the medical community is out to get them.

Not letting children get vaccinated is child abuse also. Due to people spreading false panic in just the last year it's caused many children their lives from the Whooping Cough. Adults who are around children, who refuse to be vaccinated are directly responsible for some of those deaths.

People who give medical advice really should have an MD. The whole vaccine madness issue is contrived.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No. The answer is simply no. Some of us want our children to get vaccines...vaccines that could save their lives. Believe it or not but some of them are actually necessary and even beneficial.

Sure, some vaccines are wasteful and not even worth it. But some individuals WANT them anyway...so why ban something people want to feel comfortable and life saving?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Excellent news. Some people are hard core believers, but for every one who's on the fence and contemplating the benefits vs. the dangers of vaccines, this information is vital. Good work!

Absolutely frazzle, we have to convert more of those who are sitting on the fence, then the hardcore believers will eventually start to take note. Lots of the hardcore believers are people who like to follow the majority

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The reason to ban them is if they are being abused. Most people aren't aware of what's going on, they don't know their Cancer or Diabetes (Type 1) came from a vaccine, so they're still a believer. However the reality of what's going on is more important than the individual perception, the reality has to override the perception in order of importance

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
so why ban something people want to feel comfortable and life saving?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

We have your word for that, right?

By Dr. Mercola

Pertussis vaccine in the combination DPT shot for diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis that is supposed to prevent whooping cough has been associated with brain inflammation, permanent brain damage and infant death since it was used on a mass basis in the U.S. starting in the late 1940's.

A 1985 book DPT: A Shot in the Dark by Coulter and Fisher book described the questionable safety and effectiveness of the vaccine, which was replaced in the U.S. in 1996 by an acellular version (DtaP).

Recently, there have been reports of B. pertussis whooping cough outbreaks in California among both vaccinated and unvaccinated children and adults.

In fact, in 2010, the majority of confirmed or suspected reported whooping cough cases were in vaccinated people. articles.mercola.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Excellent find frazzle

Most people are getting their news from the mainstream without looking deeper into the facts, they don't realize it's actually the vaccinated people who are getting sick, they assume it's the other way around. They don't realize that the illnesses are most often coming from the vaccines and would not exist without the vaccines

reply to post by frazzle

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Lots of opinions...few facts, far few quantitative facts. Lack of evidence. Not so interesting. Not so factual.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

They aren't necessarily sick, their body is reacting strongly to the sense of the virus, it;s a severe histimine reaction and because it's in the body the reaction is worse. Those people didn't need to get a shot, their body knew to fight it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join