It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Lots of opinions...few facts, far few quantitative facts. Lack of evidence. Not so interesting. Not so factual.

Cosmic911, there's actually plenty of evidence in the thread, at the beginning and throughout. The data is here if you want it Cosmic911, if you've got time for it. I hope you have an open mind and do take a look.

Feel free to start with the former head of Merck's Vaccine division who admitted that the Cancer-Causing SV40 Virus was in Vaccines www.youtube.com...

Take a look at the data on a nation's Infant Mortality Rates Vs Number of Vaccines Given vactruth.com...

"Their research indicates that even though the United States spends more per capita on healthcare than any other nation, the U.S. comes in at number 34 in the listing of 2009 Infant Mortality Rates, Top 34 Nations. Countries like Iceland, Malta, Czech Republic, Slovenia, and even Cuba ranked better than the U.S.

The data showed a direct correlation between the number of vaccines an infant receives in his/her first year of life and IMR. Singapore ranked first (2.31 IMR); Sweden, second (2.75 IMR); Japan, third (2.79 IMR); Iceland, fourth (3.23 IMR); and France, fifth (3.33 IMR). All these countries in 2009 required only 12 vaccines during a child’s first year of life, whereas the U.S. ranked 34th (6.22 IMR) and mandates 26 vaccines—more than double those countries with lower IMRs. They factored in that the DTaP vaccination has three vaccines given in one shot."

Or you could read here about how there's a pointless vaccine that is giving a percentage of children lifetime Diabetes Type 1. A lot of money is made from Diabetes, is that why they haven't removed this vaccine from the schedule?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine
"The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised. Even the difference in cases of diabetes between the groups receiving four doses and one dose exceeds the mean expected benefit. Temporal changes in the incidence of diabetes do not explain the differences since there were an extra 31 cases of type 1 diabetes per 100 000 children aged 5-10, and the incidence of diabetes in this group had been stable for about 10 years before this. Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States and the United Kingdom after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Excellent find frazzle

Most people are getting their news from the mainstream without looking deeper into the facts, they don't realize it's actually the vaccinated people who are getting sick, they assume it's the other way around. They don't realize that the illnesses are most often coming from the vaccines and would not exist without the vaccines

reply to post by frazzle

I know, and sometimes I even know I'm being kind of obnoxious about it and feel like a jerk, but being old and grouchy doesn't come without a lot of research and personal experience. People hear things from people they trust and they believe whatever is said without any basis other than that trust, then they repeat it to others who trust them and the illusion spreads. Kind of like a disease.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Also Cosmic911, here's a survey comparing Vaccinated Children Vs Unvaccinated Children

Survey Results: Are Unvaccinated Children Healthier?
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I do the same frazzle, without realizing. It's hard to stay patient with those people who aren't really interested. Despite the fact that they're not interested in finding out about it, they're incredibly confident in their conviction that they are right. You try to give them some info, they push it away as it bores them, but they still think they know better.

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Excellent find frazzle

Most people are getting their news from the mainstream without looking deeper into the facts, they don't realize it's actually the vaccinated people who are getting sick, they assume it's the other way around. They don't realize that the illnesses are most often coming from the vaccines and would not exist without the vaccines

reply to post by frazzle

I know, and sometimes I even know I'm being kind of obnoxious about it and feel like a jerk, but being old and grouchy doesn't come without a lot of research and personal experience. People hear things from people they trust and they believe whatever is said without any basis other than that trust, then they repeat it to others who trust them and the illusion spreads. Kind of like a disease.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Rubinstein

Those people didn't need to get a shot, their body knew to fight it.

Yes, it is often the case that an immune system already knew how to deal with a particular situation without vaccine training

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I disagree wholeheartedly. If it were not for Vaccines such as those used originaly for Small Pox or T.B. or a plethura of other diseases...you may not be posting at all.

All one has to do is look at the Countries in Africa where Vacinations are not given to all and see the amount of Death caused by Tuberculosis, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, and measles. These diseases are virtually NON-EXISTANT in the United States...and there are many more that U.S. Citizens take for granted as not being suseptable to.

We are now on the threshold of releasing Geneticaly Engineered Cures and Vaccines for types of Cancer, AIDS, Specific Birth Defects....etc. And you would choose not to allow this?

You are misinformed. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yikes! Did you read all the information at the right side of the Dr. Mercola site? Damning stats!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting SplitInfinity,

If you look through the official timelines in encyclopedias, those illnesses had already been eradicated before mass vaccination programs came along. In fact most of the epidemics have come from mass vaccination campaigns

"Jonas Salk, inventor of the IPV, testified before a Senate subcommittee that nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine."
www.vaclib.org...

It was good nutrition and sanitation that really eradicated the illnesses. Our immune systems have thousands of years of knowledge that should not be underestimated, however if we're starving and lacking key nutrients that does cause a problem, but at the same time you should never vaccinate a person who is malnourished

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I disagree wholeheartedly. If it were not for Vaccines such as those used originaly for Small Pox or T.B. or a plethura of other diseases...you may not be posting at all.

All one has to do is look at the Countries in Africa where Vacinations are not given to all and see the amount of Death caused by Tuberculosis, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, and measles. These diseases are virtually NON-EXISTANT in the United States...and there are many more that U.S. Citizens take for granted as not being suseptable to.

We are now on the threshold of releasing Geneticaly Engineered Cures and Vaccines for types of Cancer, AIDS, Specific Birth Defects....etc. And you would choose not to allow this?

You are misinformed. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm do regularly follow Mercola, I admire his work. I did not spot the information, I'll paste it here, thank you; I'm glad you pointed that out.

- In the United States, over half of the 2,480 compensation awards made made under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which total more than $2 billion dollars, have involved brain inflammation and encephalopathy resulting in permanent brain damage associated with whole cell and acelullar pertussis vaccine in DPT and DtaP shots.

- Previous research from Guinnea-Bissau demonstrated that a single dose of pertussis vaccine in DTP shots doubled the mortality rate in infants and more than quadrupled the mortality rate after the second and third DTP doses.

- A recent Danish study suggests many infant girls in Africa die after vaccination with diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine and that aluminum-derived adjuvants in the vaccine may play an important role. (Past studies have shown that pertussis toxin and endotoxin in whole cell pertussis vaccine are involved in the development of brain inflammation, shock and encephalopathy but the role of the aluminum adjuvant has been less clear).

- Mercury (thimerosal) preservatives and aluminum adjuvants are two additives commonly used in inactivated vaccines, including DPT vaccine. Although U.S. pertussis containing shots (DtaP/Tdap) no longer include mercury, they still contain aluminum. Mercury is used as a preservative and aluminum advjuvants are used to boost immune responses in an attempt to reduce the need for booster shots. However, both mercury and aluminum are known neurotoxins and can cause serious side effects when injected into the body.

Yikes! Did you read all the information at the right side of the Dr. Mercola site? Damning stats!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

...in Africa where vaccinations are not given?

Where have you been?

The earliest known cases of AIDS occurred in central Africa, in the same regions where Koprowski's polio vaccine was given.

Bill Gates and the Rotary have been down in Africa flinging vaccines around like candy recently and now the immunized kiddies are having a little epidemic of a thing called nodding disease. They've been in India, too, with their needles and now many of the immunized Indian kiddies have polio symptoms that no one can explain.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes because we're all actually invincible, and there's no risk of us ever catching anything, yeah, these vaccines, we don't need them, they don't save any one do they?

So account for deaths and illnesses that people have endured for not getting vaccinated, or do that not happen?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Yes because we're all actually invincible, and there's no risk of us ever catching anything, yeah, these vaccines, we don't need them, they don't save any one do they?

You make it sound like we're all immunocompromised. We don't want couch-potato immune systems, it's like sitting on the sofa all day and thinking it will make us healthy, we need to be active as do our immune systems.

If our legs work well, should we all start using a walking stick just in case, or wear glasses when we have 20-20 vision?
edit on 24-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've always said that I don't want to have my future children vaccinated, and given this new information, I am definitely NOT going to let it happen.
Thanks for the post.
S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So true!

As a rule, we need to be suspicious of any drugs/vaccines that get sent to Africa, as there's normally a more sinister agenda at work.

You mentioned 'Nodding Disease', I noticed the mainstream media tried to avoid discussing it's most likely origin

reply to post by SplitInfinity

...in Africa where vaccinations are not given?

Where have you been?

The earliest known cases of AIDS occurred in central Africa, in the same regions where Koprowski's polio vaccine was given.

Bill Gates and the Rotary have been down in Africa flinging vaccines around like candy recently and now the immunized kiddies are having a little epidemic of a thing called nodding disease. They've been in India, too, with their needles and now many of the immunized Indian kiddies have polio symptoms that no one can explain.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TooManyTheories
I've always said that I don't want to have my future children vaccinated, and given this new information, I am definitely NOT going to let it happen.
Thanks for the post.
S&F

You're welcome TooManyTheories, I'm glad to hear it too

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That's why it's called a virus, it attacks your immune system, no matter how active/healthy you are, it could still attack your immune system, the effect might not be as harsh, but none the less, it's still there.

And unfortunately, adults can be more immune and developed, but kids aren't.

So you cannot rule out all vaccines.

I'll give you the daftest example, when I was 7, my parents never took me for the measles vaccine, but my siblings already had it. I ended up with the measles, yet until this day no one else in my family had it.

You cannot just say ''ban all vaccines''. Nor is your immune system made of steel. No matter how active or healthy you are.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'll give you the daftest example, when I was 7, my parents never took me for the measles vaccine, but my siblings already had it. I ended up with the measles, yet until this day no one else in my family had it.

Measles is good for you, as long as you have enough Vitamin A. Measles makes you grow taller, leaves you immune to various Cancers and it also improves your artistic ability. Measles is like going into a cocoon and coming out as a new improved you. Measles is an illness to be grateful for.

Should we start vaccinating caterpillars so as they never go into their cocoon? We've been told that Measles is bad as there's money to be made from injecting us, that's all.

Vaccination- The Hidden Truth - Chapter 7 Are Childhood diseases dangerous-
tv.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I do not deny that improper methods of immunization have created breakouts. But by and by...without Immunization...the amount of people who would have died would have been astronomical.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

AIDS is the product of either eating Bush Meat...Monkeys Apes or direct body fluid transfer between Human and Monkeys or Great Apes.

HIV and AIDS is the result of the Human Body being infected with a SIMIAN VIRAL INFECTION...and this Virus has Mutated many times since it first infected Humans. REMEMBER....AVIRUS IS NOT ALIVE! It is a snippet of Aminoacids that contains DNA which will only reproduce once penetrating a living Cell wall.

POLIO immunizations had NOTHING to do with it. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That's why it's called a virus, it attacks your immune system, no matter how active/healthy you are, it could still attack your immune system, the effect might not be as harsh, but none the less, it's still there.

And unfortunately, adults can be more immune and developed, but kids aren't.

So you cannot rule out all vaccines.

You cannot just say ''ban all vaccines''. Nor is your immune system made of steel. No matter how active or healthy you are.

Do you have kids? would you vaccinate your kids knowing there is a chance that they could have an allergic reaction to it and you would have to take care of them for the rest of their lives? Why do you trust what the drug companies tell you is safe? They have a horrible track record and pull things off the shelves all the time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join