Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I agree that whenever Big Business is involved there will be abuse and paid off politicians. But I do not base my statements of my BELIEF....I base them on FACTS.

It is a FACT that prior to the development of Vaccines for diseases such as Polio, T.B....etc...that MILLIONS were infected and dying.

It is a FACT that without innoculations and mandated ones in the United States that in there absence would soon follow epidemics of Massive Proportions such as now occur in Africa and other Third World Countries.

I also admit it is a FACT that large Corps. use these countries as test grounds for new Vaccines because of those countries corrupt political systems.

But lastly...it is a FACT...if I had not been getting Booster Shots all these years...I would now be dead because of where I have been.

You are speaking with a person who is never sick...who has an immune system that allows me to heal rapidly. I have very seldom ever had to use Antibiotics as I know that the only time a person should take these is if they have a serious infection that is Bacterial not Viral since a Virus is uneffected by Antibiotics.

Yet as healthy as I am...without innoculations...I would be easily infected by many dangerous diseases.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I also admit it is a FACT that large Corps. use these countries as test grounds for new Vaccines because of those countries corrupt political systems.

But, of course, our own political system is not corrupt enough to allow the drug manufacturers to test their products on our kids. Right?

MSNBC reports that for the past two decades the government conducted experiments involving drugs for AIDS on foster children but without the legal protections they should have had.

“The practice ensured that foster children — mostly poor or minority — received care from world-class researchers at government expense, slowing their rate of death and extending their lives. But it also exposed a vulnerable population to the risks of medical research and drugs that were known to have serious side effects in adults and for which the safety for children was unknown.”

The results of these experiments ranged from minor adverse side effects to “a disturbing higher rate of death among children who took higher doses of the drug.”

Most of these experiments were conducted in the 1990’s in seven states: Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Colorado and Texas.

www.politicususa.com...

Evil is evil no matter what country or socioeconomic situation the child may be born into. Denial that it happens here is ... well, its something.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I deny nothing and I feel that abuse should be punished. But just because a person or group abuses something...does not make the whole evil or bad.

The main point that I am trying to make is...even with all the abuses...even with the evils done by large Corps...and even plain mistakes that were done with the best intentions...A CHILD SHOULD BE INNOCULATED AGAINST DISEASE. PERIOD! To say it is better to not get shots is a LIE and the facts and percentages do not support it. Split Infinity

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The people who make these products are criminals and cannot be trusted, it's been shown time and time again, we cannot trust the health of our children with the products these criminals sell to us

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by frazzle

I deny nothing and I feel that abuse should be punished. But just because a person or group abuses something...does not make the whole evil or bad.

The main point that I am trying to make is...even with all the abuses...even with the evils done by large Corps...and even plain mistakes that were done with the best intentions...A CHILD SHOULD BE INNOCULATED AGAINST DISEASE. PERIOD! To say it is better to not get shots is a LIE and the facts and percentages do not support it. Split Infinity

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join