It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many people think they are paying attention, I will prove to you that this is not the case:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I suspect many of you do not watch Boxing or find it important...however, this thread is not about boxing. It is about what you will see when you've been transported from one dimension of reality to another dimension of reality. The video itself is simply evidence...

Please bear with me and notice at 3:54 of this Youtube video of this World Championship Boxing Match you will notice a subtle change from one announcer to another...

shortly before the end of the video...the audio goes back to the original announcers, one of whom is obviously George Foreman, who talks of singing the national anthem...however...what is obviously seen in this video is the subtlety of what it means to transition a system from one condition to another.

I'd like for you guys...to prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think in order to prove you wrong we would need a clear idea of what your thesis is. What exactly do you mean by transition, system, and condition from your statement? It is very unclear what exactly you want us to get from that clip.

Originally posted by michaelbrux
what is obviously seen in this video is the subtlety of what it means to transition a system from one condition to another.

I'd like for you guys...to prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I too am also confused to what you are trying to say?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hear no difference. Perhaps you are trying to convince people that they are hearing something different when in fact there is no difference, in order to prove your point?
Just a guess though.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm failing to see or hear anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There seems to be two announcers, the younger guys is who you hear at said time.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Are you asking us to prove they didn't swap out the announcer momentarily? .. if so ... it's impossible for us to prove that they did or didn't.. but even if they did, I fail to get your point? this kind of thing does happen on live TV ( or psuedo-live .. there's hardly any such thing as live tv now due to censor requirements ) ..

I will say this however.. you may be noticing some artifact of audio compression that either was introduced by youtube, or possibly even in the original broadcast.. even someone in the control room could have bumped a knob.. or they literally have another announcer there... I still don't get your point =)

edit on 4/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah...I don't get it.

I don't hear anything unusual or significantly different. Don't fights and most other sporting events have numerous announcers and commentators?

How can this possibly relate to another dimension?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
okay...listen to the announcers before 3:54...listen to the announcer that was gradually faded in after the actual knockout punch...

its different, an entirely different person became the prominent announcer voice for about 30 seconds.

this premise of this thread is that realities were modified in not changed completely as a result of this bout.

that is what transition looks like.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Um ... that what I was saying...

Normal fights have two or more announcers...the older playing off the younger.

I listened past the point you mentioned and there are two very distinct people.

Anyway , cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

at first I heard George Foreman and one other voice. the other voice is one that I've heard before, but I can't remember his name.

at 3:54 a voice with a British accent gradually fads in and becomes the prominent voice for about 30 seconds and then the old voices, George Foreman and the other, come back.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

you don't have to prove anything...

consider what you think a system transition would look like...by system transition, I literally mean a transition from one dimension of reality to another.

this video at 3.54 is evidence, in my opinion, that the western world at the very least, transitioned from one dimension to another and that people are completely incapable of perceiving it.

comment please...

that's what I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

okay...listen to the announcers before 3:54...listen to the announcer that was gradually faded in after the actual knockout punch...

its different, an entirely different person became the prominent announcer voice for about 30 seconds.

this premise of this thread is that realities were modified in not changed completely as a result of this bout.

All it "might" prove is that they faded in another audio source.. that's different than fading in another form of reality around someone .. Perhaps fading audio is more grandiose to some than most.. but then as a musician I guess my realities shift all the time =)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

you don't have to prove anything...

consider what you think a system transition would look like...by system transition, I literally mean a transition from one dimension of reality to another.

this video at 3.54 is evidence, in my opinion, that the western world at the very least, transitioned from one dimension to another and that people are completely incapable of perceiving it.

comment please...

that's what I'm saying.

I'm not sure I agree with you - I get what you're saying, I just personally think shifting audio from one source to another is simple.. something I do all the time when fading audio tracks into each other.. I still am not convinced that's what's happening in the video.. but I also don't think that if it were that the implications would match to dimensional shifts..

Yes if you had a dimension that was similar enough to ours ( I'm playing ball ) .. if .. if .. if... and you also had a means to shift between them.. then perhaps.. but that's a huge leap from audio on a youtube video.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
[inaudible] geronimo the call september twenty third nineteen ninety four [inaudible] in london.

Probably more but I figured I won.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

All it "might" prove is that they faded in another audio source.. that's different than fading in another form of reality around someone .. Perhaps fading audio is more grandiose to some than most.. but then as a musician I guess my realities shift all the time =)

so what you are suggesting is that HBO, at the very moment of the knockout switched audio sources from a pair of well known announcers, one of whom is obviously George Foreman, a heavy weight boxing champion in his own right, to some unknown announcer with a British accent?

I personally think something was literally overthrown at that very moment of knockout, they were given 30 seconds to make a life decision and they made the one that allowed them to continue to exist.

that's war. that is system transformation.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

he said 'shades of Oliver McCall" another heavyweight boxer that may or may not have fought back in September of 1994.

you should get your ears checked...on an unrelated issue.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

is it something you would do if you were managing the audio?

would you, for 30 seconds, at the very climax of a bout, switch from the announcers that had been calling the fight from the opening bell for no apparent reason, only to shift back to them?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Do I get my ears checked or do I pay attention?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I personally think he sounds American but, hey...the fight was in South Africa so maybe that is what you are hearing. Maybe they switched to the ringside announcer in the knockout moment.

Regardless, I doubt it's shifting realities.

PeaCE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join