It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many people think they are paying attention, I will prove to you that this is not the case:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

I think I should have also mentioned that the original fight occurred on April 22, 2001 and the rematch on November 17, 2001.

What happened in between? September 11, 2001 (a favorite topic on this forum), which was followed by the invasion of Afghanistan.

so, lets recap...for the first time in history a man born, not converted, with a muslim name becomes undisputed heavyweight boxing champion of the world by defeating the british champion.

for that time period we were in a different reality...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You are all dead-serious with this aren't you?

I must be the one missing out on something
because from my point of view this is all absurd.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

to me sounds like an old guy talking to a younger guy, during the knock out the old guy gets more excited as expected and speaks louder, followed by the younger guy also speaking louder, almost shouting.

am i missing something here? its like when they score a point in any sport the commentors come alive.
however i am on my laptop listening through laptop speakers so i cant exactly hear it properly, but i dont hear anything out of ordinary..

the older guy while shouting has a raspy rough voice slightly lower, he is not good at shouting. the younger guy has a cleaner voice and his shouting is a bit clearer and slightly higher in pitch.

given the loudness of the situation both commentors voices get drowned out though

just my 2c
edit on 24-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

when i wrote dimension, i'm saying that while an event is occurring at least two potential future realities exist...until the outcome is determined. you guys know this as i read this here on this site many times.

at the moment the outcome of this fight was determined the audio in an HBO production changed from one set of announcers to another. it went back about 30 seconds later.

i'm sticking with this for the following reason:

i've actually encountered many situations where it seems as if i'm standing right at the edge of two different realities...where I'm not fully in either. it only lasts a few seconds at best...but I can never predict when it'll occur and I never have a camera ready.

this is one event where its actually recorded.

edit on 24-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

the voices I heard were George Foreman talking to Jim Lampley...during the audio transition and unknown voice with a British/Australian accent, then I hear Larry Merchant...then it goes back to Foreman and Lampley,

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

sorry mate, i dont know what they each sound like.

were they all there? or was one voice the audio from the umpire?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

i've never heard anything like this before, in the middle of action, the audio switching from one announcer to another.

you can tell he'd already been calling the fight from somewhere else but his audio was subordinated and someone deliberately made him the prominent announcer for about 30 seconds.

and George Foreman's reference to the Star Spangled Banner and War of 1812 was equally unusual.

i think something happened in there.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Maybe you are hearing something that others cannot. Know what I mean? Sometimes, I've heard different things when no one else can.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

as the ambient audio level goes up, the announcers have to speak differently to hear themselves and the background noise interferes, too

giving a chopped audio sound
edit on 24-4-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

I think this may be the case. The voice that is speaking just after the knockout punch was delivered is certainly not Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant or George Foreman...that is beyond debate. It comes out of nowhere for no apparent reason.

i've seen, not heard, a similar situation in the past where everything becomes fluid in appearance and ripples for a moment, like water until a firm surface reappears.

but I never get the opportunity to replay it over and over again as I've done this fight.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
After the dude falls on the ground it is still the same announcer just with more excitement to his voice! There is no "Third... British Person" in this audio clip. Sorry but other than that I'm afraid we will need more hard evidence of this so called "Shift between dimensions".

S&F Just because your story was pretty interesting nonetheless

edit on 24-4-2012 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalFire

the three voices were George Foreman, Larry Merchant and Jim Lampley...all very recognizable to someone who's watched more than a little boxing on HBO...

a fourth voice, the one speaking while Lennox was down, is none of those people.

the system was hijacked for 30 seconds.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

the three voices were George Foreman, Larry Merchant and Jim Lampley...all very recognizable to someone who's watched more than a little boxing on HBO...

a fourth voice, the one speaking while Lennox was down, is none of those people.

the system was hijacked for 30 seconds.

Could have been another random person attending the commentary.. I wouldn't jump to conclusions like dimensional shifting unless you had more than audio for proof. I mean I could easily in less than 5 mins hoax another voice into that video and layer it, edit it with proper distorting ect ect in order to make it sound like another 4 or five different individuals start talking in that commentary. Also I am not dissing you or coming off as an a**hole I just think it's very unlikely that what you are telling us is true. Not that I don't agree with you.. maybe you are right but with that evidence it is very unlikely.
edit on 24-4-2012 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There was no British voice.

Put it this way, when you told us that 'their' control word for you was 'Walt Disney' and that you'd been in contact with a psychic, female theta-assassin, I concluded that you were crazy.

Sorry, but I did.

Whatever you do, don't listen to Bjork.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I hear exactly what you hear but why it happened we don't know. Anything could have occurred. It would be nice to have video. He was speaking loud and clear then nothing then fades in.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

so what you are suggesting is that HBO, at the very moment of the knockout switched audio sources from a pair of well known announcers, one of whom is obviously George Foreman, a heavy weight boxing champion in his own right, to some unknown announcer with a British accent?

Dude... what are you talking about?

It's the same guy,.. there seems to be 2... George Foreman & the other dude.
when the knockout happens, the crowd screams and goes wild and that obviously drowns out the live feed from the commentators, who are obviously near the crowd.

There is NO British Accent... WTF are you talking about?

Your thread is actually ridiculous and I don't think you're quite all there on this one man.
edit on 24/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's Lampley

www.bestboxingblog.com...

www.saddoboxing.com...

The only thing that even remotely sounds like a british accent is when Lampley says 1994 he pronounces it "fore" instead of "four"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

calling her a theta assassin was kind of mean...she's just a jerk...and you'd be crazy too if you sat around all day watching Sprout and Nickelodeon with children.

but her use of the phrase walt disney did help me to remember the magic kingdom...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

to stay focused, as i tend to go off on tangents quite easily, i only posted the fight and the rematch that occurred about seven months later.

but my assertion is better contemplated within the framework of other significant events which occurred between the two fights; the most prominent being 9/11.

anyone that thinks they are living in the same world today that existed before that date...is in a condition of extreme denial.

seriously people the President of the United States is black.

do you really think you are in the same place as before? honestly?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

to stay focused, as i tend to go off on tangents quite easily, i only posted the fight and the rematch that occurred about seven months later.

but my assertion is better contemplated within the framework of other significant events which occurred between the two fights; the most prominent being 9/11.

anyone that thinks they are living in the same world today that existed before that date...is in a condition of extreme denial.

seriously people the President of the United States is black.

do you really think you are in the same place as before? honestly?

Oh I totally agree with you when you say we are in a totally different place then we were before. I mean if you wanna call it shifting between dimensions.. by all means call it that. I just don't agree with the whole British "Third commentator in that video you posted earlier. I mean I believe anything in this wonderful universe is possible but without solid evidence you will have nothing but trolls and debunker's riding you all day. I believe our reality is changing constantly because the universe is filled with change and creation. Energy is always creating nothing is impossible so I do not disagree with your statements.. just your video and evidence

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join