It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I watched it and I've seen multiple videos with the same sort of content. I'm using logic/facts to support my posts, not supportive bias.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What we see in the OP video is wholly representative of the American people. The shills and naysayers can babble till hell freezes over, it means absolutely nothing! People can come on here all day long and keep touting what the main stream whitewashes the world with. Anybody who cares to look obviously sees the truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

No, it really isn't a representative of the American people. You know there are a lot of liberals in this country that wholly disagree with his ideas and would never vote for him. A lot of conservatives dislike him because they feel he is too radical. If you think that Paul represents the USA then you aren't living in this country.

I am neither a shill nor nay sayer, as you can see I made a thread about voting for him on super Tuesday. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I just left the Iowa District Convention Saturday. Ron Paul supporters took all but two of the seats on all the various committees and the platform. I have been in contact with the other districts and was informed all districts had the same results. Ron Paul has taken Iowa. The actual delegates are yet to be determined. However I am sure it will be a certain landslide for Dr. Paul.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I am not totally sure of the point you are trying to make. There are a huge amount of liberals and Democrats as well as libertarians and Independents that are having to stay on the side lines at this point in time. The people you are speaking of in general are either simply being naysayers or are not involved. Why because they give lip service but not the pack mule work to make this happen. Fair weather friends or non friends. Who ride the tide and go along to get along with no real convictions. The Ron Paul supporters know what they want and know how to get it. Find a goal, stay focused and don't stop. We are in this all the way. We know the NWO and their Globalists puppets have got to go. They are not playing around and neither are we.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Be my guest and keep wasting precious oxygen trying to convince sane and level headed people that what they see is not actually there! LET IT BE KNOWN, you will never change my mind and from what I've seen, the minds of countless others! There is no talking point here and the argument is over for me!

ETA, your time will be better spent if you go and start a thread titled like, " Romney is Winning", or some such crap!

edit on 23-4-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

edit on 23-4-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I was at that convention and can confirm what you said. I know all the delegates from my district were RP supporters. I know they all intend to go to Des Moines and do it again.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

In all likelihood they are voting. Fraud, not sure about. Can the system be hacked and scammed? Sure it can. Popular vote doesn't count anyway, right? It is just the electoral college votes that matter.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Romney crowds = 90% media.
Ron Paul crowds = 98% voters.

It's nice (and quite obvious) to see in this video.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Ron Paul has already won. We're just being lied to about it. Most of us know it.
Even if he isn't elected, the Revolution has begun. You cannot stop an idea who's time has come!

Err.... What would people have done to me if I'd said this about George Bush in 2004 about this point f the election cycle? Umm... I think this bunny would have been hanging from a tall tree and swinging in a light breeze...considering there hadn't even been an election yet and well...there still hasn't been one for Paul.

Conservatives I've tried to turn the thinking of point to the fanatics and nutjobs (NOT talking about you...but it's the perception to so many) who support Ron Paul as the largest reason they don't even want to hear about the merits or stance on issues.

Paul probably COULD have won...if the system in all directions and from all sides hadn't sandbagged him from day 1. He's STILL winning in those minority areas of the electoral system where the people can vote however they want because it's non-binding and they aren't pressured for months with endless propaganda down their throats.

Unfortunately...the system has those areas as a distinct minority so winning is still losing and there it is.

I hate it... but c'mon...

He's not winning in a nation with the system we do and it isn't changing between now and November. I wish it could...but there it is. Ron Paul's best reason to stay now is to influence the debate and topics. Even if he can do that in small ways, I'm all for his staying to the end. We're beyond any logical possibility of him ever winning though. The math..pure math..it just can't happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
As much as people like to believe in America.. "It will never happen here on this soil!" the opposite is true, as well.. People are fatalists. They accept things as true because all odds point to it, it is fate of course, yet how many times do we not take into account unforeseen circumstances? My point is this, all the Ron Paul "naysayers" echo the same sentiment - that the numbers at the rallies do not equate to votes, or tangible support even. I vehemently deny this. Ron Paul is the only politician gaining the enthusiasm, and that is really what its all about, to have true momentum. As in, those people going to those rallies ARE specifically there to support and vote for him. It is a myth now that young people do not vote, or do not care. You can deny this, but you will be proven wrong at some point.

Yes, he will not get the nomination, because it is all a set up, and Romney has been picked to run (and lose) long, long ago. But you see more and more that people are waking up. Ron Paul is helping change the nature of debate in this country. For that alone he should be praised. His intentions are good, and he has the people of this country first in his heart. He is a type of hero that we have not had around for quite awhile. That is why I believe, no matter if you disagree with some of his policies or not, he truly is the best choice to run this country. People are realizing this. They might not vote Ron Paul as president as overwhelmingly as some of you hope, but the man, or woman, who comes after him will truly have a force backing him that will be something to see.

I've always wondered... what if we just kept the names out of politics? You have candidate X, Y and Z. No names or pictures (or blur out their faces) - just their policies. And of course the voting numbers. I wonder how many people would reject Ron Paul as legitimate if his name was no where to be seen? As Candidate Y, he'd probably be the overwhelming favorite, if not only for the fact that once people saw video of those rallies, group think would kick into effect.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Great video. This video compliments it well imo:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

My point is this, all the Ron Paul "naysayers" echo the same sentiment - that the numbers at the rallies do not equate to votes, or tangible support even. I vehemently deny this. Ron Paul is the only politician gaining the enthusiasm, and that is really what its all about, to have true momentum. As in, those people going to those rallies ARE specifically there to support and vote for him. It is a myth now that young people do not vote, or do not care. You can deny this, but you will be proven wrong at some point.

I'm glad to hear that it went that well in Maine for how many showed up to his rally vs. how many went to make the difference in voting. It wasn't that way everywhere, and that's simply a sad fact. Ron Paul would have carried Missouri without too much trouble if the people who showed up at the rallies had showed up at the caucuses.

That was his rally at Hillcrest High School in Greene County, Mo. If that is you in the Avatar, I never got the opportunity to shake his hand or say hello. The set up at ours just wasn't that friendly for it. At least not at the point where I got out of the parking lot. (please pardon the poor quality....a snafu caused me to have to use my one shot I have on my belt..and not the DSLR I had out in the truck. I'd meant to have pro- grade stuff... err)

If just a good % of the number you see in the stands had shown up at each caucus, there just wouldn't have been much the party could have done, Sheer numbers in overwhelming presence would have made it all a moot point and it's a point Dr. Paul made himself at the rally. Maybe by 2016 and Rand Paul (I Hope), people will have learned they have to do both parts of this....and going to the fun rally isn't all they have to take time out for.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo and minor correction

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
Romney crowds = 90% media.
Ron Paul crowds = 98% voters.

It's nice (and quite obvious) to see in this video.

I wonder how many of Romney's crowds are CGI. Just wondering...
2nd.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
I wonder how many of Romney's crowds are CGI. Just wondering...
2nd.

Some CGI.

Most are tortured souls from the depths of hell, poked and prodded into doing the song and dance on TV.
edit on 24-4-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
So Ron Paul is winning because of the crowd size he gets at college campuses???

Why aren't all these people voting???

Oh right...huge conspiracy and systematic voting fraud

Ooh, I like how you do that!

Roll your eyes, and the facts melt away! Go roll your eyes at some fukushima radiation that we aren't getting told about.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

im actually going to vote now (if it isn't too late)

and im going to vote for Ron Paul!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I posted this very video on a thread yesterday -

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Ist Page)

It wasn't my thread so I'm pleased you've made one of it - it says it all.

At least you see the truth which is more than you see with the votes.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
When your time comes to cast a vote in the Presidential elections, and if Ron Paul is not on the ballot, then do a Write-In-Ballot for "Congressman Ron Paul MD". They must be counted.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ok lets try and look at this in another way. Their is a band called Phish. They have a small very vocal dedicated following, They sell out venues and have huge crowds. However they have never come close to a number one hit and have barely ever gotten any radio play. It you went to a live show you would think they were the most popular band around because their fans come out far and wide to see them over and over but, in reality this is simply a perception and does not reflect the reality of the music most Americans listen to. This is Ron Paul, small loyal following but, regected by the mainstream. Ron Paul like Phish cater to certain crowd. They could change things up and go mainstream but, that could damage the very lucrative loyal small market they already have cornered. Why ruin a good thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join