It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
who would´ve thunked!?!?!

i'm not going to add much more as this vid speaks for itself.

if this has been posted.

please remove.

keep supporting Ron Paul and keep informing people.

don't let the media win!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Without a delegate count, you can't state with any certainty who is winning. Paul is getting most of the delegates in many non-binding primary states, but only in the non-binding primary states, remember there are binding states like Florida where Romney got all 50 delegaes... don't get me wrong I want Paul to win but we need an actual count

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
When I went to hear Ron Paul speak a few weeks back at a university in California it had to be moved outdoors because too many people showed up for it to be held indoors.

+51 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ron Paul has already won. We're just being lied to about it. Most of us know it.
Even if he isn't elected, the Revolution has begun. You cannot stop an idea who's time has come!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

maby when people see the crowds of people who support DR Paul,
they will realise romney has no advantage other than media bias

do the american people want the media to tell them who is winning ?

or do the pictures of the rallies show the real truth?

romney cant fill a stadium, ron paul does fill stadiums.

xploder
edit on 23-4-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The amount of youth behind Ron Paul suggests a long term defeat for Republicans if they don't back him. They are likely to be more open to candidates like him throughout their life. Really, it's going to be a loss for both Republicans and Democrats.
edit on 23-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
The amount of youth behind Ron Paul suggests a long term defeat for Republicans if they don't back him. They are likely to be more open to candidates like him throughout their life. Really, it's going to be a loose for both Republicans and Democrats.

IMHO
if they dont pick ron paul and he decides to go third party for a run,
both dems and repubs will lose the majority of the votes they need.

if he decided to go third party after not winning the nomination,
he would draw support away from both parties in HUGE NUMBERS

you cant fight against the will of the people for ever

no more wars, go RP

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So Ron Paul is winning because of the crowd size he gets at college campuses???

Why aren't all these people voting???

Oh right...huge conspiracy and systematic voting fraud

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Without a delegate count, you can't state with any certainty who is winning. Paul is getting most of the delegates in many non-binding primary states, but only in the non-binding primary states, remember there are binding states like Florida where Romney got all 50 delegaes... don't get me wrong I want Paul to win but we need an actual count

This matters not! So many believe that we the people do not have the ability to put a candidate in office! For those of you I speak of, you thought wrong! It is my strong belief that you will witness this in this coming election.

We have been brainwashed for a long time but things are changing! A mass awakening is indeed taking place and we are all about to witness the true power of the people! I have stated before and will state again, TPTB number in the thousands, we the people number in the billions! United we stand, divided we fall!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul is winning with the youth

Romney is winning with the baby boomers

Baby boomers aren't trying to go out of their way to go to an event. Plus no one really like Romney, he doesn't have anything to be enthusiastic about him to draw crowds. Boomers that like Romney usually have that "any one but Obama" mentality as well.

Paul breeds the seeds of revolution in those young people. They like him because they feel his real and not bought and paid for. Plus college kids are always looking for something to go to. Also, actual political college kids are a minority, half of the people in the crowds aren't going to vote. I would imagine half of the people that attended were a boyfriend/girlfriend of the political one.

I voted for Ron Paul on super Tuesday, (even though I disagree with a lot of his ideas.) I'm just keeping it real...

edit on 23-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

i have been watching this thread for your post i expected it to be devicise,

the op is showing the crowds, not political tampering,
you seek to derail this thread like you have done to nearly all the ron paul threads,

we are looking at the size of the crowds and their inthusiasim,

please stay on topic

do you think romenys crowds are larger than the ron paul crowds?

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Well romney can´t even fill a classroom

who says they aren´t?

all is cool, the recent surge in thread about voter fraud are all a conspiracy too.

just take a look at this thread by NeoVain

edit on 23-4-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

and what does it indicate that romney cant fill stadiums,
while DR paul fills stadiums to the very last seat?

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

and what does it indicate that romney cant fill stadiums,
while DR paul fills stadiums to the very last seat?

xploder

It indicates nothing in regards to the election.

As someone else pointed out (A Paul supporter btw) Ron Paul is popular with the young crowd...they are more likely to go to an event...less likely to go and vote. Romney is popular with the older crowd...they are less likely to go to an event...more likely to go and vote.

If Ron Paul had crowds in the hundreds of thousands everywhere he went with a diverse group...then maybe you could say the crowd size matters. But a few thousand here and there...mostly on college campuses...means very little in trying to determine the overall vote.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by satron
The amount of youth behind Ron Paul suggests a long term defeat for Republicans if they don't back him. They are likely to be more open to candidates like him throughout their life. Really, it's going to be a loose for both Republicans and Democrats.

IMHO
if they dont pick ron paul and he decides to go third party for a run,
both dems and repubs will lose the majority of the votes they need.

if he decided to go third party after not winning the nomination,
he would draw support away from both parties in HUGE NUMBERS

you cant fight against the will of the people for ever

no more wars, go RP

xploder

I'd love it if he did!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It indicates nothing in regards to the election.

As someone else pointed out (A Paul supporter btw) Ron Paul is popular with the young crowd...they are more likely to go to an event...less likely to go and vote. Romney is popular with the older crowd...they are less likely to go to an event...more likely to go and vote.

If Ron Paul had crowds in the hundreds of thousands everywhere he went with a diverse group...then maybe you could say the crowd size matters. But a few thousand here and there...mostly on college campuses...means very little in trying to determine the overall vote.

so are you saying untill this yonger demographic of people become the elders in society they will have no effect on electons?

i looked again at the video and saw many younger people,
but i also saw many middle age persons and many older people

how can you possably try to deny that these people will vote for ron paul?
and if they are at his rallies, what makes you conclude they wont bother voting?

when compairing the inthusiasm of the two rallies i would have concluded that RPs voters WILL vote.

it seems abserd they would turn up for rallies and then, decide not to vote?

come on really?

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

They may all vote...and a few thousand votes in an entire state means nothing.

However, there are a lot of reasons why the people at these rallies may not vote. One of the biggest reasons is that they are on college campuses. Most kids who are on college campuses may not be registered to vote, and if they are they are most likely registered in their hometown...not their college town. So to vote, they would have to make a trip home. The other reason is that just about any event on a college campus is going to draw a crowd...just because you pack a rally on a college campus does not mean all those people are true supporters.

Enthusiasm doesn't win elections...even the most passionate supporter only gets one vote. One very apathetic voter that votes whatever Fox News and Rush tells them to vote cancels out that one passionate voter. Fox News and Rush Limbaugh have millions of viewers/listeners...they far out number the few thousand at a Ron Paul rally.

You can deny reality all you want...but the fact is that Ron Paul's support is a very small minority...they are very dedicated and passionate...but they are a very small group. All data supports this.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Regardless of age, people tend to attend events with their significant other, family member, or friend. Half of those people were probably dragged along there.

Young people statistically vote less than older people. A lot of Paul's supporters are young.

In 2004, less than half of the citizens in the 18–24 age bracket cast ballots, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. This was the most politically apathetic age group of that election; 68.7 percent of citizens age 45–54 voted, and a whopping 73.3 percent of those age 65–74 years old showed up at the polls.

www.voxmagazine.com...

Younger voters remain less enthusiastic about voting in this year's midterm elections than those who are older, underscoring the challenge facing the Democratic Party in its efforts to re-energize these voters, who helped President Obama win the presidency in 2008.

www.gallup.com...

www.bobgrahamcenter.ufl.edu...

Paul had a nice buzz going on with him, that has now pretty much fizzled out. Less people are feeling enthusiastic for him, feeling that he will not win, which will just lead to them not vote.

edit on 23-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling some have not even actually viewed the video in the OP? Going on a strictly supportive basis, Ron Paul has already won not only the GOP but the Presidency! Everyone needs to get used to saying, President Paul!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
hs getting on average of what, 7 - 10% of the votes in primaries ?

so he would get 4 % in a general election with democrats voting ?

c'mon people

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join