It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by SilentKoala

Those delegates are only bound on the first vote, if it goes to a second they are freed up.

I don't think the majority of the people on this thread realize that. There will be a second vote
and when that is announced I don't think there will be a place on Earth that will have more emotional
energy and psychologically people will want to be a part of it and Santorium delegates will pledge to
Ron Paul and everyone wants to be on the winning side of a huge event......you just watch.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is definitly a sign of cheating. How could so many people show up at Ron Paul events, yet he looses every contest ? Money is influencing the outcome. Romney is a Mossad agent. Hes winning because he's "supposed" to win.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

If I was Ron Paul, I would say, "Make me the Republican nominee, or I will run as the third party candidate."

Then we will see how serious Republicans are about unseating Obama.

Go for the throat power play. Do it!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We've know n this all along. It's just now that the media has lied so much FOX, CNN, MSNBC (you know the ones), they have been caught so many times by people who they were so sure were indoctrinated by their dumbing down policies...these very same people are the ones who found them to be liars and went out to do something about it. Counter-Journalism. They will get caught even more because news, now days, is nothing but a pageant model (quick, which news anchor is the hottest?) where the pageant women actually get to talk. There is your problem. They get to talk and now news is no more than the Enquirer. Fun to watch, painful to hear, but take what they say with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Slogan form the hunger games says it all.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It was established long ago with the idiot Bush campaign that the voting machines are rigged, the tabulation is at the whim of the party controllers, and when Fox news says, "Ron Paul can't win", (harharhar at even the thought), what they really mean is, 'the winner has already been picked'.

The man who came forward and said that he had written the computer code that allowed W to win his second term was murdered.

The problem is, what are you going to do about it? Because at this point, we're either going to get fake hope and change, or the Romneybot.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
great job on the vid - truly enjoyed it.
Ron Paul - the peoples choice.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dananni
reply to post by XPLodER

If I was Ron Paul, I would say, "Make me the Republican nominee, or I will run as the third party candidate."

Then we will see how serious Republicans are about unseating Obama.

Go for the throat power play. Do it!

Go for it!

Ron Paul will take votes away from Obama.

Don't know too many Anti-War, Pro-Drug Republicans, but there is a lot of Democrats that feel this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join