It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i believe in ron paul, for what he stand for, and also i would point out that ron paul have what i would call, a usa president face. he has the nose that goes slightly upward, his smile, facial experssion with eye brows and white hair make him look like normal cartoonish president representation.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Ron Paul has already won. We're just being lied to about it. Most of us know it.
Even if he isn't elected, the Revolution has begun. You cannot stop an idea who's time has come!

you are correct. people are starting to realize they are nothing more than slaves in this system and they want to be free. they are waking up. ron paul won't drop out because what he is talking about is bigger than him just "winning". it's about a revolution. you better jump on or get out of the way, because there's no stopping it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As if elections truly mattered. Lol. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I like RP, but he has to beat Romney and the GOP doesn't like RP because he doesn't fit into their cookie cutter agenda. Even if the GOP gave him the slot to run against "Lightning from Heaven" (Yes Obama took his name from Satan) he still has to beat the electoral college and thats all about who has the most cash to bribe with, which happens to be Obama because he has his puppetmasters backing him while their hand is implanted firmly up his ass in true puppet fashion, having him do what they want.

They got him just like this ^^
edit on 24-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I believe Ron Paul is winning too but when the media is full of lies, and the GOP is against the peoples chosen one.. its an uphill battle that can still be won. Where I live in Canada, people love Ron Paul and hope the USA votes this man in. He seems to be talked about more than our own politics it seems many of the times.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It`s a shame.
I want him to win but TPTB have decide on Romney.
They`ve chose Romney because he doesn`t have a chance against Obama and they`ll make sure of that too.

Ron Paul has woken a hell of a lot people up but to me, it seems the people don`t have a say in anything no more.
The government, the media and the military are owned by the same Cabal.......and they have taken over the US so they`ll have the last word in everything.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

and the military are owned by the same Cabal

Maybe so .. but the Military supports Ron Paul more than any other candidate as well as Obama.

The rest, is agreed upon.
edit on 24-4-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Persistence pays off. Paul is showing this. He has the only real moral values that this country NEEDS. Screw politics, its about morals. After the occupy movement does anyone really think that Romney would have a chance? It's obvious he's been paying/bribing for votes and they aren't holding up. Freedom and truth will shine thru. It's about to get really interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

More exactly, why are the Ron Paul supporters not being allowed to vote? The precinct and state senate district conventions are being run in a fashion that keeps Ron Paul supporters from advancing to the Texas state convention. The delegates to the Texas State convention will be selected before the state wide primary. Delegates at the state convention are likely to be comprised of folks who have already rejected Ron Paul and will do their best to stand in the way of the selection of Ron Paul supporters to the convention in Tampa, FL this summer.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination write him in. Screw the rigged delegate system and screw rigged elections. Other wise when is the goose stepping class?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's unfortunate that RP won't win this year. It's true that the young people (my generation) are mainly the ones who support him. But there is in fact hope because one day my generation will be the majority. They will be the politicians of the future. And in 20 years when another "Ron Paul Type" runs for president. He will win. All those brainwashed baby boomers will be dead. The future has a lot of potential. It's the youth that's going to fix this world.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by lambros56

and the military are owned by the same Cabal

Maybe so .. but the Military supports Ron Paul more than any other candidate as well as Obama.

The rest, is agreed upon.
edit on 24-4-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer

I agree.
Sorry. I meant the industrial complex, not the real soldiers.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The ground swell which is Ron Paul can not be denied. Anyone who thinks someone other than Dr. Ron Paul should be president in my eyes is not a true American. Anyone who wants anything other than the ORIGINAL American dream should leave this great country. We were born free and will die free, even if that means fighting the dirty fight TPTB are currently fighting. GO RON PAUL!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You all do realize that the primaries are internal party elections, right? They have nothing to do with "the people".

The party absolutely gets to pick their nominee, regardless of who has a bigger rally.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Ron Paul absolutely should be President. If anyone still among the hard core supporters would like to take a moment and explain, in all seriousness and with no sarcasm, HOW Dr. Paul can possibly reach the end goal from where we stand today, in late April and as the Primary numbers and outcomes stand right now I'd be happy to hear about it. It might give me the hope to look at supporting him further. Heck.. I voted him in my primary and I did all I could in a stacked and very much pre-determined caucus system. We actually have both here....

I just cannot see..,in ANY scenario short of Romney keeling over while Paul remains the last registered Candidate...how he makes it at this point. When things were even and all was fresh, the system insured he had 0 chance and we've sadly watched that play out. Now he is already down and all but buried for the math..how can he NOW have a chance where before, in better times, he had none?

Really.... if I can see a path to support him on that is NOT tilting at Windmills and throwing a vote for the sake fo bragging rights...I'd happily support who I've already chosen..TWICE..as my Presidential pick.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by GuidedKill

Ron Paul absolutely should be President. If anyone still among the hard core supporters would like to take a moment and explain, in all seriousness and with no sarcasm, HOW Dr. Paul can possibly reach the end goal from where we stand today, in late April and as the Primary numbers and outcomes stand right now I'd be happy to hear about it. It might give me the hope to look at supporting him further. Heck.. I voted him in my primary and I did all I could in a stacked and very much pre-determined caucus system. We actually have both here....

I just cannot see..,in ANY scenario short of Romney keeling over while Paul remains the last registered Candidate...how he makes it at this point. When things were even and all was fresh, the system insured he had 0 chance and we've sadly watched that play out. Now he is already down and all but buried for the math..how can he NOW have a chance where before, in better times, he had none?

Really.... if I can see a path to support him on that is NOT tilting at Windmills and throwing a vote for the sake fo bragging rights...I'd happily support who I've already chosen..TWICE..as my Presidential pick.

I don't have to tell you. Just listen to Dr Paul himself.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Those delegates are only bound on the first vote, if it goes to a second they are freed up.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul is up against an election system that has been rigged, and this is not new. If he does not secure the nomination, it is hardly a loss, because his perserverance and determination have been responsible for a great awakening to the cause of liberty in this country. He has inspired a large population of Americans to learn the workings of our election system, and some of them have even chosen to pursue political office.

This horribly flawed bipartisan political system that we operate has come under fire like never before because of Ron Paul's existence. The Republican Party as we know it may never be the same after this....and that would hardly be a bad thing.

Ron Paul has won on every level that truly matters in this election. No one--not the Neo-cons, the liberals, or any other would-be haters like OutKast Searcher--can take that away from him.....no one. By the time Ron Paul is finished with America, we will have a whole new breed of like-minded aspiring politicians ready and waiting to snatch the jobs away from the corrupt, self-serving career politicians we've endured for far to long.

Ron Paul is the last true statesman......but we will be seeing more on the horizon because of his influence.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Still we need more! Ron should run as an independant, and use the funds he has to spread the truth about the election fraud etc.. He should call all Americans to action! A few million would see a letter in every mail box, and a few tens of millions will see the air waves covered!

edit on 24-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join