It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the King James Bible and the New Testament, and the Forgery, and Pagan influences in

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

You need an encounter with the resurrected Saviour Jesus Christ.

You have had this happen? That's funny, I must have heard 20 or 30 Christians in here alone say that saw, and heard, Jesus Christ talk to them.
Friend, that sounds a great deal like Cult Talk. Tell me, if Jesus "resurrected", then why would he need a Bone Box?

Cults are everywhere. Some can even be found inside 'religious institutions'.

I am happy that you can see this....do you realize you are in one?
Fundamentalist Christianity is a CULT!
Is Christianity a Cult?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Has the word changed through all of the transitions to the King James bible . Are you saying that the core message a lie or has it varied in translation slightly with out losing the message . Are you saying there is no God creator with out an explanation for life on earth . I supposed you did the in depth research on the development of the bible from it's inception . Or have you read a pre-prepared article written by an Agnostic .
You aren't concerned about others well being , you are just trying to take away Christians joy so they can live in the same misery that you do . You don't know how man got here on earth but your an expert on that there is no God or Jesus . Why does it offend you so much ?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You aren't concerned about others well being , you are just trying to take away Christians joy so they can live in the same misery that you do .

Is it really joy, or is it more like, "ignorance is bliss"?

Beyond Good And Evil

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

you are just trying to take away Christians joy so they can live in the same misery that you do

I don't see any mention of truth in this statement.

Therefore, I'm reading this as "We're taking the blue pill so we can sleep and be happy with our fruitless lives...leave us alone."

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Has the word changed through all of the transitions to the King James bible . Are you saying that the core message a lie or has it varied in translation slightly with out losing the message . Are you saying there is no God creator with out an explanation for life on earth . I supposed you did the in depth research on the development of the bible from it's inception . Or have you read a pre-prepared article written by an Agnostic .
You aren't concerned about others well being , you are just trying to take away Christians joy so they can live in the same misery that you do . You don't know how man got here on earth but your an expert on that there is no God or Jesus . Why does it offend you so much ?

Nothing "offends" me, where did you get that idea from? If you would like to know all about the Bible, then do the research for yourself. You would not believe anyone anyway, so why even ask someone else to do it for you? If you read the link in my sig, you will at least know who edited the KJV for over a year, and who asked Francis Bacon to do the editing. Have you read on that thread as yet?

And what about the comment about me having a miserable life, and you have a joyful life? I'll have you to know there is not one miserable thing in my life, and in fact, my life is filled with joy and happiness. I am a simple man, and live a simple lifestyle. I do what I want, when I want, answer to no man, no Spirit, no Deity. My spirit is Free, and Sovereign, something you probably would not understand. Listen to the words of this song if you desire to know simple....

And I do know how modern man got on this Earth, as you so aptly put it, we of the human race are hybrids of Indigenous creatures that originated here, and at least 18 different species of ET beings. The Sirius Race, and the Pleiadians, or Blond Nordic Humanoids, The Andromedan Race, The Annunaki, The Arcturians, The Cetians, The Dropas, and others. We are an experiment, for lack of a better word, to see how we will turn out, left to our own devices. There is an evolutionary scale, and every Spirit travels this. Oh, the Earth's early inhabitants called these beings "Gods", but all they really were is beings with a higher level of technology and Spiritual awareness.

You speak of the "core message" of the Bible. What is it, to you? I have been told that the core message is Jesus is coming soon, and either join his blood cult, or burn in Hell, and by the way, give us your money too, dress this way, talk this way, we are truth, everyone else is lie, we are going to Heaven, everyone else is going to Hell. That sound about right? See, I have heard it so many times, I can recite it verbatim.

I am sorry that you need a book to guide you along, it is plain you have not researched it. Read it, and move on, nothing to see there but a lot of old stories. Christ taught everyone how to live, and love, what else do you need? The Divine Father and Mother desire not your prayers, or supplications, or sacrifices, or money. Just your love will do, and by the way, love everybody, not just the members of your sect.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

What are your life beliefs or do you need a time of day to accurately answer that question ? Upon what do you make your important decisions or where does it come from , south America ?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

you are just trying to take away Christians joy so they can live in the same misery that you do

I don't see any mention of truth in this statement.

Therefore, I'm reading this as "We're taking the blue pill so we can sleep and be happy with our fruitless lives...leave us alone."

Yes, sadly, they do in fact live in very small boxes of "faith". I climbed out of that box a very long time ago. I could never take the blue pill, I have to know. Things bother me, you know, and call to be researched out. As far as I am concerned, it is time, no, past time, for Christians to question, and examine their "faith" for what it really is. They need to discover that that voice in their heads they think is "Jesus" is their Higher Selves, their Holy Guardian Spirit. A Guide who will never lie to you. I met mine a few years ago, and since that time, I never become angry, am a lot less depressed, happier, and nothing bothers me anymore.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Keep smoking it man !

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
funny the solar system is four and half billion years old
this montheistic "god" just showed up around 26oo BC
after the real gods had left

Jesus and god, real or not, are for most
just an excuse to do nothing but help Lucifer do his work

the planet and the after life are named after EA
EArth
hEAven
funny they aren't named yawth and yawven

edit on 10-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Keep smoking it man !

thats just the thing the devil would say in this case if he was real

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I'm pretty sure in a thousand years or so, people will be living by another religion or system and will be learning, with mixed fascination and boredom, of Christianity and its flawed beliefs...

Just like we do now with Egyptian gods and stuff.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Created the Sun? God WAS the Sun for thousands of years, look up Ra if you doubt me. There are a lot of Bibles, friend, you must me one of those who thinks they are all just alike? Well, you have to read, and compare. That preacher you listen to doesn't always tell the truth, you know. He/She just says what they think is true.
Let me see, different versions of the Bible....
1. The Septuagint: 250 C.E. Written in Greek
2. Vulgate: 400 C.E. First version of the Bible which is canonized at the Council of Carthage in 400 C.E. Written in Latin
3. Martin Luther's German Bible: 1534 C.E.
4. King James Version: 1611 C.E. The most widely used version. It contains a large number of errors, and it is widely understood that none of the original writers had an understanding of the Hebrew Language.

Wartburg castle is the location for:
- Birthplace of brother Christian Rosencreutz (C.R.) in 1378
- Francis Bacon (King James version)
- Martin Luther
- BACH

PSALM 46 is the KEY. From the end of the bible to PSALM 46 are 666 books
Psalm 46 was famous by Shakespeare and Martin Luther.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Burbank Lodge (See page 10)
www.burbanklodge.com...

Protestantism and Freemasonry - The KJV, Bacon, Fludd, Luther, and Rosicrucian Cabals
As we now know, some of the chief architects of the Reformation - Martin Luther, Philip Melanchthon,
Johannes Reuchlin, Jan Amos Kozmensky - belonged to occult societies.

freemasonrywatch.org...

edit on 10-5-2012 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Would you mind telling us how Psalm 46 is "THE KEY", as you put it?

I looked it up, and I'm a little confused as to how it's the key to anything except making us feel like sheep.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yes, sadly, they do in fact live in very small boxes of "faith". I climbed out of that box a very long time ago. I could never take the blue pill, I have to know. Things bother me, you know, and call to be researched out. As far as I am concerned, it is time, no, past time, for Christians to question, and examine their "faith" for what it really is. They need to discover that that voice in their heads they think is "Jesus" is their Higher Selves, their Holy Guardian Spirit. A Guide who will never lie to you. I met mine a few years ago, and since that time, I never become angry, am a lot less depressed, happier, and nothing bothers me anymore.

We will always lie to ourselves. We are naturally biased towards ourselves. That is our default mode.
If the guy next door seems to be drinking too much, well, he must be an alcoholic. If I'm drinking too much...well, I've had a hard day, things are difficult at the moment, etc.
If I see the guy next door shouting at his kid, wow man he must be a horrible angry man. If I shout at my kids...well, I had a hard day, I had alot of other things on my plate to think about, I was under stress, etc....
It's SOOOOOOO easy for us to cut slack for ourselves with the measure we use.
By nature we are easy on ourselves and apologise for or justify in ourselves the things we see and condemn in others. That's the human nature.
Everyone needs to question and examine their faith. Even those that think their higher selves is their god.
You questioned my response earlier about a personal encounter and personal relationship with Jesus.
You assumed I must be in a cult. Then, you sought to deride it by providing a link to a docummentary of spurrious fact and specious reasoning to further give credence to your conclusions.

I don't know any way in which I can or could convince you of my personal encounter with the risen Lord Jesus Christ. It was not born of a cult experience or affiliation. It was not born of a religious experience or institution. It was not born of a chemical reaction or consumption. It was not born of peer preassure or indoctrination. It was not born of this world and all its systems and programmes.
That's as straight as I can put it.
I can still state now that I am not a religious person.
I'm aware that we have in this world a polluted, perverted ball and chain of fear and restraint, control and manipulation that hides behind the name of Jesus and presents itself as god. This is what comes to your mind every time you hear or see someone call themselves a 'christian'?
I make no apology for that. It's not my fault. Jesus spoke parables for a particular reason.
Jesus said 'I am TRUTH'. He has proved that to me, and convinced me in a way that doesn't require 'sacraments', money, ego, other people's assent or understanding, fear, status or religion.
He does call me to be a disciple. And He calls me to trust Him. Nothing of value is free. I have chosen to be His disciple. I have chosen to walk through eternity (ie 'here and now') trusting Him as my shepherd.
I have chosen to think upon the things that He has said.
It's very easy for us in the West to read the words of Jesus and put our own cultural perceptions and understandings into interpreting His words. That's why so many people go wrong, and don't get it.
Not many people look at Jesus. Too many people look at Christianity. And from where I'm standing, it aint the same thing.
Jesus is my Shepherd, my Lord and Saviour. He has more than proved Himself in my life over the last 20 years, (certainly the last 7 or 8 years of personally decisive discipleship).
You see, I'm free to do as I choose. And that's the truth. I am learning how to exercise it.
Not all freedom is necessarily beneficial.
But you are free to decide that for yourself.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Would you mind telling us how Psalm 46 is "THE KEY", as you put it? I looked it up, and I'm a little confused as to how it's the key to anything except making us feel like sheep.

I think this is to do with the fact that if you look up Psalm 46, and count back 46 words from the end of the Psalm, you find the word 'Spear'. If you then go to the start of Psalm 46 and count 46 words, you get the word 'Shake'.
Thus, 'SHAKE-SPEAR'. Shakespear.
I believe it only happens in the KJV or NKJV.
Hope that helps

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

And by the way, we're all sheep.
Different flocks, different pens, different shepherds, but all sheep.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What are your life beliefs or do you need a time of day to accurately answer that question ? Upon what do you make your important decisions or where does it come from , south America ?

What is it with Christians in here? Disagree with their dogma, tell them not to post Bible quotes to prove a point, first they insult your beliefs, then your intelligence, then just troll your thread.

Tell me, SimonPeter, do you ever have any original thoughts, or all they all as negative and redundant as those were? I could most easily deluge you with questions and rebuttals, but I do not. One must have respect, to get respect. Some of us cannot sit at a keyboard all day, other things in life take precedent.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The bible was written by men inspired by God and the same way you where inspired by Satan, tutored by him and I sense such hate and despise in you and you pretend. You live only to disprove and lead many to the new age wisdom of Lucifer and you have only shown me the that it's people like you that make the bible true and I see evil in you.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And I suppose if I related to you the story of the night my Grandfather came to me, from the Afterlife, (he passed in 1962) and took me in his car for a ride and we talked all into the night....what would you say to that? And suppose I were to tell about a night when an ET Being came and took me to another planet, and told me all about the Afterlife, and my rather large family on another world. What would you say to that? You don't have to answer me, but I wish you would. And please, do not insult my relatives of ET friends.
I could tell you things that would literally blow your human mind, friend.

There was one time, a few years ago, when I think I may have seen the Christ. I am an astral traveler. I came onto this place, and there were some men there, sitting, and talking to each other. It seemed like a high level meeting. It was clear I didn't belong there, like when I saw the Golden Men, so I backed away. I could never call anyone "Jesus", and it is clear that was not his name. The letter "J" is 500 years old, not 2000, and there is no Vowels at all in the Hebrew Language. And, for the record, the Hebrew do not believe in Christ like Christians do. Does that surprise you?

IN SHORT... Most Christians identify the messiah with Jesus, define him as Gd incarnate, and believe he died for the sins of humanity as a blood sacrifice. This requires that one accept the concept of vicarious atonement. However, as was illustrated and explained in the essay "One person cannot die for the sins of another," this idea is the opposite from what is written in Deuteronomy 24:16, 'Every man shall be put to death for his own sin' -- also expressed in Exodus 32:30-35 and Ezekiel 18. The mainstream Christian idea of the messiah also assumes that Gd wants and will accept a human sacrifice. After all, it was either Jesus-the-human or Jesus-the-divine who died on the cross. Jews, and presumably, Christians as well, believe that Gd cannot die, and so all that Christians are left with, in the death of Jesus on the cross, is a human sacrifice. However, in Deuteronomy 12:30-31, Gd calls human sacrifice an abomination, and something He hates: 'for every abomination to the Etrnl, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.' All human beings are sons or daughters, and any sacrifice to Gd of any human being would be something that Gd would hate. Therefore, the Christian conception of the messiah consists of ideas that are unbiblical.
source
And it gets deeper.....

Evangelical Christians have a high opinion not just of the Jewish state but of Jews as people. That Jewish voters are overwhelmingly liberal doesn’t seem to bother evangelicals, despite their own conservative politics. Yet Jews don’t return the favor: in one Pew survey, 42 percent of Jewish respondents expressed hostility to evangelicals and fundamentalists. As two scholars from Baruch College have shown, a much smaller fraction—about 16 percent—of the American public has similarly antagonistic feelings toward Christian fundamentalists.

source

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood

And by the way, we're all sheep.
Different flocks, different pens, different shepherds, but all sheep.

May I suggest you that you speak only for your own self here? I define a sheep as a follower. Also a believer in a certain dogma. That sound about right to you? I do not believe in any dogma of any religion, I believe in what I know to be real. And I most certainly am not, and never was a follower, that stuff got me thrown out the military.

Sheeple
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Sheeple (a portmanteau of "sheep" and "people") is a term of disparagement in which people are likened to sheep, a herd animal. The term is used to describe those who voluntarily acquiesce to a suggestion without critical analysis or research. By doing so, they undermine their own individuality and may willingly give up their rights.
And their personal, Spiritual Freedom. Basically, spiritual freedom is seeking God/Goddess on your own terms, by your own self.
For those who have spent any time in high-control religious groups, it is realization that you can still have a rewarding inner walk with Deity beyond the restrictive, lifeless repression you experienced in the group.
The fear factor and sexual repressions alone can drive a person mad.

Growing numbers of people are realizing that what has been passed down to us as “this is the way it is” is nothing more than chains and bondage, and is defined by the inability to question dogma, or religious tenet, and expectations to follow self-righteous rules and regulations. And to gather others to the "Fold".

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join