It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the King James Bible and the New Testament, and the Forgery, and Pagan influences in

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Online Etymological Dictionary:

tyrannosaurus
carnivorous Cretaceous bipedal dinosaur, 1905, Mod.L., the genus name, from Gk. tyrannos "tyrant" + sauros "lizard."
tyrant + word wizard/twister of truths

ankylosaurus
Cretaceous armored dinosaur, 1907, Modern Latin, from Gk. ankylos "crooked" (see angle (n.)) + sauros "lizard."
crooked + wordsmith "You who are full of all deceit and fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease to make crooked the straight ways of the Lord?" Acts 13:10

stegosaurus
type of dinosaur, 1892, from Mod.L. order name Stegosauria (O.C.Marsh, 1877), from comb. form of Gk. stegos "roof" (from stege "covering," stegein "to cover," from PIE root *(s)teg- "cover," (cf. Skt. sthag- "cover, conceal, hide;"+ sauros "lizard."
covered, concealed + twister of truths

coelacanth
1857, from Mod.L. Coelacanthus (genus name, 1839, Agassiz), from Gk. koilos "hollow" (from PIE root *kel-; see cell) + akantha "spine" The specimen was described by Marjorie Courtney-Latimer, who wrote about it to S.African ichthyologist J.L.B. Smith:

"I stared and stared, at first in puzzlement. I did not know any fish of our own, or indeed of any seas like that; it looked more like a lizard. And then a bomb seemed to burst in my brain, and beyond that sketch and the paper of the letter, I was looking at a series of fishy creatures that flashed up as on a screen, fishes no longer here...

fishy
late 15c., from fish + -y (2). Sense of "shady, questionable" is first recorded 1840, perhaps from the notion of "slipperiness," or of giving off a bad odor.

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. (Revelation 12:9)

Satan:
a) the serpent (see cadeuces; alchemy; freemasonry; Moses)
b) the dragon "huge serpent, dragon," from Gk. drakon; Gaelic draoi = Druid; giu; juif; Jew; Hebrew tannin "a great sea-monster," and tan, a desert mammal now believed to be the jackal. = tanuki, Japanese

edit on 27-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Israel Paying Citizens to Manipulate Wikipedia Content:
www.youtube.com...

Israeli Students Paid to Spread Propaganda on Facebook:
electronicintifada.net...

Edward Bernays (Sigmund Freud's nephew) Jewish master of propaganda:
en.wikipedia.org...

"Most devotees of churchianity today are afraid to challenge the heretical teachings of Dispensationalism. They fear reprisal of being labeled anti-Semitic if they dare speak the truth about Judaism, Zionism, and the antichrist State of Israel. Many have been so brainwashed to believe that unregenerate "Jews" are God's chosen people they no longer are able to spiritually discern the Words of Truth. What most within churchianity are ignorant of, no matter their status, is that nearly all false religions which originated the teaching of a future physical kingdom of God on earth are less than 200 years old.
Less than fifty years after the Illuminated Freemasons of Europe began a new country, calling it the United States of America, resurrected occult religions were modernized to push the newly founded nation toward its fulfillment of the Great Work of Masonry. In 1830 Freemason Joseph Smith founded the Luciferian Mormon religion based upon his interpretation of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. He taught of an earthly kingdom to come ruled by a chosen people of God.
Three years earlier, in 1827, an Irish man named John Nelson Darby (Freemason) living in England developed a new system of interpretation of ancient Biblical prophecies resulting in the teaching of a physical kingdom of God on earth to be ruled by religious Jews.
It was a short time later that another Freemason, Charles Taze Russell, founded his false religion to be known later as Jehovah's Witnesses, which taught of a future earthly kingdom that would be run by a select group of enlightened men. " JP Maxwell Blog

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Three years earlier, in 1827, an Irish man named John Nelson Darby (Freemason) living in England developed a new system of interpretation of ancient Biblical prophecies resulting in the teaching of a physical kingdom of God on earth to be ruled by religious Jews.
A lot of the followers of Dispensationalism do not even realize where this philosophy comes from.
One reason is listening to Chuck Missler who is a liar, to put it into simple terms, who tells his listeners a completely fabricated explanation that the early church fathers believed in it, when the fact is that they were basically what we would call today, Preterists.
edit on 27-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Did John Nelson Darby co-author Romans 11 with Paul?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Finally someone with some senses!

Yes, the Zionists/Freemasons reinterprated the Bible, so that the elite enlightened ones (the Zionists, claiming to be Jews) could rule over the population.
Yes, Satan is the dragon or the snake so worshiped by Zionists.
edit on 27-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And The Serpent, The Snake is an idea stolen from ancient religion and put into The Bible. It represents the spiritual Kundalini in Hinduism, way OLDER than Christian which proves that it was stolen from there...

Even more, the story of Adam and Eve was stolen from Sumerian Text.

And Noah's Arc was stolen from Epic Of Gilgamesh.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
And The Serpent, The Snake is an idea stolen from ancient religion and put into The Bible. It represents the spiritual Kundalini in Hinduism, way OLDER than Christian which proves that it was stolen from there...

Even more, the story of Adam and Eve was stolen from Sumerian Text.

And Noah's Arc was stolen from Epic Of Gilgamesh.

Agreed. You are preaching to the choir when it comes to me, and a few others in here, but to the ones you are talking to, they have this magical book see, and it magically tells them exactly the way things are, and all about the hidden history we secular people know nothing about. See, we are all ignorant, and they know it all. Perhaps we should listen to them, join their cult?

I love to argue with them, but do grow tired sometimes. The thing is, the beliefs of the Christians are chiselled into stone, much like the Georgia Guidestones, and can never be changed, altered, or re-written. I got myself thrown out of the Creation Museum for arguing with the staff. I have had just a few who listened, and took on their beliefs with a research project, and searched for origins, but most are severely warned not to ever seek knowledge, they say knowledge is man's downfall for some odd reason.

I would think if a benevolent deity such as the Creator God did in fact create all of us in their own image, they would not prevent us from becoming as they are. I sincerely believe some are compelled to seek knowledge, I know I was, and am still. It's like being addicted, the habit must be fed. If a day goes by without new input, I am left hungry, and tired.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

First of all, I know exactly how you feel. I need to know these things...I feel as if, should I not piece together the truth, I have failed somehow. I have made it part of my mission in life to know exactly what's going on...how can I not? With all of the chaos in he world, I need to understand the truth of reality. I don't want to feed into the illusion...there's no point to life otherwise. Why live a lie? I may as well become addicted to heroine...it's just as healthy.

Second of all, religion may preach a bunch of bs, but you have to realize that religion has single-handedly kept our species alive to this day. Unfortunately, it has swallowed its own medicine, and is now unwilling to advance beyond the security blanket that it has handed out for the last few centuries. We have the intellect to continue, but first we need to know the truth before we can spiritually evolve. And that's where the roadblock is.

Third...Well, how about Lilith? You know, the woman who is mysteriously missing from the Adam and Eve sorry?

I've always been curious about that little omission...it's always the stuff we're not told that interests me.

Anybody know anything about that part of the tale?
edit on CFridayam010155f55America/Chicago27 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Can't answer the one most important question ? Can't offer an alternate creation theory ? Within this one very important question rest the whole validity of your anti biblical position and process of logic .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Third...Well, how about Lilith? You know, the woman who is mysteriously missing from the Adam and Eve sorry?

I've always been curious about that little omission...it's always the stuff we're not told that interests me.

Anybody know anything about that part of the tale?
edit on CFridayam010155f55America/Chicago27 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I'll take a crack at it. I'm a jew, and I will tell you what I learned from temple.

Adam was not created by himself. Adam and Lilith were created at the same time. Lilith was told by God to be subservient to Adam. Lilith refused and she was cast out of Eden. Lilith then took to cavorting with the fallen angels, and from this repeated coupling sprang the demons, giants, vampires, what have you, of the Old Testament. Adam was moody and God put him down and took Eve from his rib, thus explaining to Eve that she came FROM Adam so she MUST be subservient to him. Adam and Eve have kids, Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel and then he leaves his family, finding Lilith and taking her for a wife.

The story of Lilith is the story of what happens to a woman that speaks out against her husband and her God. This was used as a story to control women with the understanding that bad things would happen if they were disobedient.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is very interesting indeed, but i need to look more into it. Thanks for the work btw !

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I invited you hear because you stated to me that you could in fact refute anything I said against the Bible. That challenge inspired this research. I appreciate that in itself. Care to throw out a new challenge?
So, let's see your evidence, proof, please? I say the KJV Bible was edited by a Rosicrucian named Francis Bacon. Can you offer anything to prove me wrong, or to prove the theory flawed?
I thought you may like to discuss the facts I presented here, instead of attempting to take the topic off on a tangent of physics. From your own Profile, under "Stuff I Don't Like:"
"Nothing. I don't hate".
Let's see it then.

Indeed. PSALM 46 is the KEY. From the end of the bible to PSALM 46 are 666 books
Psalm 46 was famous by Shakespeare and Martin Luther.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Burbank Lodge (See page 10)
www.burbanklodge.com...

edit on 26-4-2012 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

LONDON the KEY to King James Version:

Frank Woodward has noted that there are 157 letters on the title page. This is a Rosicrucian signature of first importance. The date, 1623, Plus the two letters "ON" from the word "LONDON," gives the cryptic signature of Francis Bacon, by a simple numerical cipher. By merely exchanging the 26 letters of the alphabet for numbers, 1 became A, 6 becomes F, 2 becomes B, and 3 becomes C, giving AFBC. To this is added the ON from LONDON, resulting in AFBCON, which rearranged forms F. BACON.

AFBC letter sequence is just 1 6 2 3

I agree that 157 and LONDON or F.BACON is not secret anymore, but still the mass population do not understand it.

The Great Folio of 1623 is a veritable treasure house of Masonic lore and symbolism, and the time is at hand when that Great Work should be accorded the consideration which is its due.

Bacon he reveals as the philosophical Hercules, whom time will establish as the true "Spear-Shaker" (Shakespeare).

www.sacred-texts.com...
watch.pair.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I must admit. I am still a bit skeptical about this secret code. How do we know that it is actually there and not people trying to relate things?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Has anyone heard from AUTOWRENCH ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Quite possibly the most interesting post and content from responses I've read yet on ATS. I've been struggling with religion, spirituality and larger meaning of things for some time now and have a few posts myself just trying to gain a little perspective where I can.

In my experience, there just doesn't seem to be any tolerance for ideas and/or facts like this when it comes to Christianity. It's often met with bible quotes or fear mongering to combat disbelief in the bible and the irony is always lost on the poster. It's that stubborn intentional ignorance and denial that's forced me to turn my back on it mentally, almost completely.

Many are thankful to the "lord" for everything, in a very childlike way, and while I fear rejecting that stance a little less than I did in the past, I'm actually more thankful for the knowledge and the realizations that the world is much simpler and far more complex than most of us want to believe.

The beauty and sheer terror of "truth" is simply amazing in what it could mean for us. Some of it is largely just relabeling what we already experience and other parts of it are like going from kindergarten to MIT, and we all know which one most haven't been to.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

The education that most receive is sufficient to deal with make good decisions concerning these matters . Advanced education can be specific in nature as well as general . Advanced education taught by authoritative figures tend to dispel God and the faith as a weakness by the ignorant . Of course the young party hopping college kid wants to unleash himself from the bonds of restraint . Then the unproven theory of Evolution is presented as a matter of fact . That got shot in the foot with the discovery of DNA so they tried to sidestep that with a theory of Abiogenesis but that didn't offer an answer . In conclusion , college may have actually mitigated against an objective e view of the bible as the Inspired Word of God . Some try to reach back 2000 years in the past to find information about the scripture . They try to interpret scripture from the Greek and Hebrew and examine the bible with a microscope all the time doubting it's validity and guess what they find . What they are looking for .
For me it's the prophecy about the endtimes . We are looking the Gog Magog war straight in the teeth, as well as the Global E-money Mark of the Beast . All of these end-time prophecies are converging to the fulfillment within a few years .
Still it's you life and you have to take your chances . But you have to think about it !

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think there could very well be many hidden truths and important information in the bible and other scripture. Whether or not you believe "God" put it there is again, a personal choice.

I feel the idea of Jesus and the message toward the universal truths of love and tolerance are just as relevant whether he existed or not, resurrected or not. It was never what drew me to Christianity when I was young, if anything, it was what made me begin to question blind faith to begin with. From there it grew and the more I learned, the more I realized what it wasn't more than what it was.

What's posted here and other information about this fascinates me, and yet if no one ever looked at the material from a different perspective, or at all for that matter, would mean we'd be missing a lot.

Isn't it important to you to know the history or possible origins of what's most important in your life? I've never understood how people can base their lives around something without having any desire to know the history and true origins of it. To just viscerally deny any unpleasant relevant point, while giving credit for anything positive out of sheer habit is why so many lose their faith, without real answers that ring true, people instinctively move away. They're not "lost" at all, they might not have the answers, but they know those preaching probably don't either.

Faith is based on the bible for many. It's credibility hinges on it's origins obviously. If it's realized that the bible has ulterior motives, what does that say about religions that knowingly ignore it? It's not the devil that you need to worry about fooling you as much as other men.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Has anyone heard from AUTOWRENCH ?

"Member was on ATS
55 minutes ago."

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Deleted my butt ! It is a reasonable question . You have rejected the Book of Life for your own reasons and basically called people who do believe in God a bunch of weak minded nuts beyond the comprehension of sound judgement . Where did life begin and how exactly ? How did life begin considering DNA does not assimilate randomly outside of a living cell and is the building block for every living cell . Abiogenises should be your argument but that doesn't answer the question it's only a catch phrase .
The bible offers an answer for your existence . Most assuredly we could not understand the full explanation of the creation of life . Even now mans grasp of the human anatomy is limited . But I am sure that you have an alternate answer to that real question . Maybe you don't care how life began here on earth . A lot of people don't , their main question is who drank all the beer.
If you try to debunk the biblical account of life have proof . The beginning of life on this earth and how it happened is the real question . If you can't explain how it happened what makes you so sure you have looked far enough into the matter to have a valid opinion on the bible?

Am I reading this right?

Are you saying that if Abiogenesis is proven to be wrong (I don’t think it has been but whatever) then the bible wins by default?

Here’s a link to a load of creation myths
www.magictails.com...

so what make them wrong and your thing about a Jewish wizard and a talking snake right?

I like this one better than the bible one
the Norse Creation Myth

Where heat and cold met appeared thawing drops, and this running fluid grew into a giant frost ogre named Ymir.

Ymir slept, falling into a sweat. Under his left arm there grew a man and a woman. And one of his legs begot a son with the other. This was the beginning of the frost ogres.

Thawing frost then became a cow called Audhumla. Four rivers of milk ran from her teats, and she fed Ymir.
The cow licked salty ice blocks. After one day of licking, she freed a man's hair from the ice. After two days, his head appeared. On the third day the whole man was there. His name was Buri, and he was tall, strong, and handsome.

Lets use this one – people made out of sweaty armpits makes much more sense than a man made of mud and a woman made of ribs

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
BACON = 33

www.light-of-truth.com...
Just enter his name on the first field.

www.cuttingedge.org...
Yes, 33 is explained on above link and it shows the text he modified in the KJV.

Even Psalm 117 has 33 words.

allfatherwotan.org...
edit on 29-4-2012 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join