It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the King James Bible and the New Testament, and the Forgery, and Pagan influences in

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Screwed

You don't want to get into a debate that involves logic with this member, you'll lose.
edit on 25-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY my point!

What is in it for me?
Either way, I lose.
You are the winner in your reality.
You keep on winnin' for jesus pal.
Jesus loves you and has a calling for you.
He wants you to be more than just a debater.
He wants you to be a Master.

Praise jesus!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So are you a big fan of Nietzsche?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

reply to post by Screwed

Wait, what "facts"? The only thing I see is just prejudicial arbitrary conjectures and appeals to ridicule. You don't want to get into a debate that involves logic with this member, you'll lose. I'll let you pick the avenue, syllogistic, philosophical, modal, informal or prepositional. First let me ask are you a big fan of Nietzsche??

Shall we dance? *offers hand*

Either you didn't read my post or you didn't understand it.
It is NOT my job to uproot anyones deeply held firmly planted belief system!
It is not my job to convince you that you don't believe what you believe.
No amount of debating in this world is going to get you to change your mind, that much you have already made clear. Sooooo, what's in it for me? Really???

I am not interested in spending my time trying to convince a christian that the bible is not the "word of god"

I have been down that path before. It is a fuitless waste of everyones time.

You are free to continue believing that the bible is the word of god handed down to us mear mortals and I will continue to see the bible as a mutilated collection of stories collected from all over the globe which has been changed,abbreviated,added to,tampered with, and had parts downright left out all for the convienience of controlling the weaker minded amoungst us for centuries.

You do your part in this grand play, I'll do mine.

Well, get to posting facts please, I'm waiting. That's all prejudicial arbitrary conjectures and opinions.

You said you had some up your sleeve, let's see them. I mean, you chided me for not believing them, I need to see them before I believe they are true or not.

Go.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You know little about the King James Version of the Bible and Christianity. Your topics show how ignorant of the facts you are.

Originally posted by autowrench
As a means by which to preserve and continue the continued practice of servitude to a Royal Family.

Which royal family would that be?

2. To create and make Law of the Land an official religion to quell all of the dissent of the time in Roman controlled lands, and in Rome herself.

No rome only accepted Christianity because they couldn't get rid of it.

So, Emperor Constantine and crew devised a male-dominated religion,

Lol really? Christianity was formed around 300 years before constantine came into the picture.

but the evidence of the practice of Christian forgery appeared in the 4th century, with the creation of the New Testament and the man known as Jesus.

The New Testament was written before the 4th century.

I have come across some evidence that this Arrius Calpurnius Piso is none other than Flavius Josephus himself, the famous Jewish Historian who supposedly wrote two paragraphs on the miracle man Jesus.

Lol this is absurd... Where are you getting such information?
edit on 25-4-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My friend found a copy of the King James bible in a houseclearence several years ago dated 1874, complete with the aprocrypha. It says that it is translated from the orignal tounge. Stereotyped in Philidelphia and given as a gilft to someone during the war. We are still investigating the book. It is in great condition!!! Any help would be grately apreciated.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

This reply was not addressed to me, but I am highly doubtful Jordanriver even knows about Nibiru, or what it means. This would be the planetary home of the Annunaki, "Those Who From Heaven Came Down" in the Sumerian tongue. These are the ones who altered the DNA and Genetics of some kind of being they found here, and gave them "the Image of the Gods," as it were, thus creating human beings. It was Nibiru that caused the Great Flood, and it was they who posed as Gods and probably created religions in the first place. Here are a few links on this:

Nibiru - The 12th Planet by Arthur Sigurssen

Planet X: The Real Story

Nibiru -Planet X

A Brief History Of Planet X Nibiru

THE ANUNNAKI

Nibiru/Planet X is also called "Wormwood", and "The Destroyer".
From my own research, Earth will pass between Nibiru and our Sun sometime in February of 2013. This will be the time to Ascend.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I don't take sides with other humans, I take sides with my God. I'm for him.

Well, at least now we know where your allegiance lies, don't we? Ever see this God you are so in love with? Would that be Yahweh, or would it be Jehovah? Or, are you one of those who thinks Jesus is God? Let me see, a Dragon, a Pleiadian Alien, or a Dead Man for 200 years?
For the record, my Allegiance is with HUMANITY, those who are my People.

Explain what you are referring to by sharing these versus? I'm not sure I understand your question.

What are you, 12? You made the statement:

The Bible condemns no one to Hell, neither does God

in an all knowing manner, I showed you some verses from your own Bible proving you wrong. These verses clearly state that:
1. "LORD shall punish"

2. "But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; (eat!) into smoke shall they consume away." (eat until all gone? Sounds like a Dragon)

3. "...the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: (be cut down)and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts"

4. "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

Want to tell me a second time that God and your Book does not condemn anyone to Hell? Just admit you were wrong. And that you have not researched your Book very well.

Those kinds of churches.. they are doing it wrong, to put it bluntly. Homosexuality is no different than any other sexual sin, then any OTHER sin, really. Sexual perversion, sexual immortality, fornication, adultery, lust.. it's all the same

What is this Christian obsession with sex? Is it because you are forbidden to have any fun? I fornicate with my Common Law wife at every opportunity, and lust for her on a daily basis. This is NORMAL behaviour, friend. Anything else is a mental problem, or blockage, or you are a flaming homosexual and do not yet know it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I don't think anyone was suggesting that it was "NEW" information.
By its very nature it couldn't be "new" could it?
It would be hundreds of years old now wouldn't it?
Hardly "new".

It may be information that some people have never been exposed to before.
If you are a nutjob crazy wacked out Christian (as opposed to a Christian with the ability to think and reason) then you are going to have a hard time reconciling this information and incorporating it into your worldview without completely dismantling your entire belief system.

Make sense?

Well I certainly never once said this is a "new discovery," I mean, if it is on the Internet, someone placed it there, and that person got the information from some place, and so on. The information is new in this forum, at least the search function did not produce any results.

And you are spot on what what you said, "you are going to have a hard time reconciling this information and incorporating it into your worldview without completely dismantling your entire belief system."
That is my take also. For a Bible believer who thinks the KJV was "inspired by God," as I have heard so many times, it will be extremely difficult for the Christian crowd to incorporate this into their brains, and realize they were wrong all the time about most everything they have been preaching. Oh, some have said they "debunked it," but if so, I haven't seen it. All I have seen is Christian websites that tend to reinforce the Christian viewpoint, and no much else. I can create a webpage also, and make it say anything at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Like I said, immediately stop talking about Physics.

Me? You brought this to this thread...I even warned you to stay on topic. Is this s new tactic or something? I can post webpage quotes too, it is easy to do, as you well know. How about showing me where you debunked my entire thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

I'm not, how much do you know about Friedrich Nietzsche? I know that Friedrich Nietzsche was born in 1844, and was about as "anti-Christian" as a philosopher could get, even though his father was a minister. I know that he used his theological background to challenge the religious institutions of the day.
My own favorite philosophers are Socrates, Plato, Francis Bacon, Noam Chomsky, and Carl Jung. I have to ask, NOTurTypical, you are a staunch Jesus follower, why do you so admire Nietzsche?
And it this yet another tactic to derail this thread? Mods?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

You know little about the King James Version of the Bible and Christianity. Your topics show how ignorant of the facts you are.

A direct, and most personal insult. How did I know as soon as you posted, it would be either name calling, or personal insults? Can you refute with your own vast knowledge of all things history?

I will answer your questions, but in reality, I should alert the staff.

Which royal family would that be?

Which Royal Family was I talking about? Can you not read?
The Royal family of Flavius Valerius Constantinus, or course. Look right here: The Family of Constantine the Great

No rome only accepted Christianity because they couldn't get rid of it.

Which version of World History is that from?

Lol really? Christianity was formed around 300 years before constantine came into the picture.

Yes, but only as a series of various cults. Constantine the Great made it the "Official State Religion". I didn't say he invented it, that would be the Annunaki.

The New Testament was written before the 4th century.

Proof, please?

Lol this is absurd... Where are you getting such information?

I believe I posted links to my sources, if you cannot click on web links, don't come crying to me.
The Real Inventor of Jesus (the False Christ) was Calpurnius Piso

FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS WAS REALLY ARRIUS PISO

FOLLOWING THE TRAIL (from the family of Vespasian to the Pisos)

I found that Flavius Josephus was really just a penname of Arrius Calpurnius Piso, and that Arrius Piso had played the fictional character "Jesus" in the New Testament. I also found that Tacitus, the historian, was involved in this fraud as well as Pliny the Younger.
And I was just as shocked as everyone else. The evidence is overwhelming.

edit on 4/25/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
My friend found a copy of the King James bible in a houseclearence several years ago dated 1874, complete with the aprocrypha. It says that it is translated from the orignal tounge. Stereotyped in Philidelphia and given as a gilft to someone during the war. We are still investigating the book. It is in great condition!!! Any help would be grately apreciated.

I have an 1861 issue, and it says the same thing. I remember I really loved looking at the artwork, because Eve's breasts were exposed, and to a young boy, that was pretty erotic. I have been offered $200 for my copy, and it is well worn, so yours is probably worth a little more. Look into a Rare Book dealer.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well this is addressed to you ! The process of back engineering creation has given men the belief that they can answer the great question , how did we get here ? Frankly no scientist has ever answered the question about how did life start with out DNA , Everything has DNA information in a live cell that does not just happen randomly . Man has not created life at all , although they can genetically alter existing life .
Have you ever looked at todays advent of the NWO and the world situation with reference to the Bible . I can tell you that no matter how you feel about the Bible that the NWO , economic failures the upcoming war with Israel and the possibility of extreme gravitational upsets of earth are all told of in the END TIMES through out the bible .
I know you spend your time watching TV and the movies . So why don't you re-read what the bible says about the Mark of the Beast and the 10 kings of the earth that will get kingdoms during the NWO and just for laughs
see how that prophecy parallels the reality of today . No body said you had to believe it , you may learn something .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Like I said, immediately stop talking about Physics.

Me? You brought this to this thread...I even warned you to stay on topic. Is this s new tactic or something? I can post webpage quotes too, it is easy to do, as you well know. How about showing me where you debunked my entire thread?

No, you did, you mentioned we lived in 3D and I corrected that error.

And the heptadic structure underlying the text of the Textus Receptus MSS is utterly impossible to an absurd exponential degree to have been created by man. Supercomputers cannot even duplicate the genealogy of Jesus Christ as found in Matthew, let alone the entire NT text.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

I'm not, how much do you know about Friedrich Nietzsche? I know that Friedrich Nietzsche was born in 1844, and was about as "anti-Christian" as a philosopher could get, even though his father was a minister. I know that he used his theological background to challenge the religious institutions of the day.
My own favorite philosophers are Socrates, Plato, Francis Bacon, Noam Chomsky, and Carl Jung. I have to ask, NOTurTypical, you are a staunch Jesus follower, why do you so admire Nietzsche?
And it this yet another tactic to derail this thread? Mods?

He was no philosopher, he hated philosophy. He was a skeptic.

I don't admire Nietzsche. He was utterly insane. Even Agnostic Bertrand Russell said he was nothing but "empty words". I especially love when people who claim to use "logic" in one instance then sing praises to Nietzsche in the next who said of logic that is was an absurd "invention of man".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Well, get to posting facts please, I'm waiting. That's all prejudicial arbitrary conjectures and opinions.

You said you had some up your sleeve, let's see them. I mean, you chided me for not believing them, I need to see them before I believe they are true or not.

Go.

You are really having a hard time with this aren't you boss?
It is somehow just not computing.
This will be the third time I have said this.
You just can't wrap your head around how someone refuses to take your bait can you?
Not interested chief.

It is not my job to shatter your fragile world view!!!!!
I am not going to waste my time trying to debate someone whose mind has already been made up.
I mean, you already said that if I debated you I would lose right?
So why bother?
What's in it for me??
You are clearly already declaring yourself the 'WINNER'.
Why waste my time?
It's not like you said, "hey, if you debate me I just might learn something".
You said If I debate you I will lose!!!
Doesn't really leave a guy much incintive does it?

You are the winner!
You are winning hearts for jesus.
jesus would be so proud of you right now.
Keep the faith my man.
He is building an extra big mansion for you in the sky.
The bible is infallable and everything you thought you knew is 100% correct in every way.
Everyone else is wrong and if they don't agree with you they are going to hell.
No need to debate me. You already won........my heart over to jesus.

You need to believe in Jesus and I would be wasting my time trying to convince you otherwise, no matter how many facts are thrown at you it will fall on deaf ears because you are not ready to hear.

Stick with jesus.
Do you hear him talk to you??
Is he a little voice in your head?
If so, that is GREAT!!!
I am happy for you.
Don't let me come in between you and the "J" man.

You are the winner!!
Jesus is King!!!
We are all going to burn in hell
The bible is the word of god!!!
He died for our sins!!

Can't really dispute any of that can we?
I mean....those are rock solid facts aren't they???

Stick with what you know bro.

Praise Jesus!!!
edit on 26-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Thank you autowrench. I know my friend isn't in any hurry to sell as it really is in mint condition, considering it's age. From what we can work out it was given to someone from their death bed and we think it was given to a General in the army as it refers to a war being going on between the British and Americans. Just the information alone written in quill is facinating enough. None of us have had the time to sit and go through it all word for word and that is aside from the biblical content. If i could take a few weeks off of work and snuggle up with my quilt on the setee with it, believe me i would. I will try and post some pictures of it in the next few weeks, if my friend will allow me. I can't promise anything as it is nt my book.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

Make sense?

Nope, I supposed that puts me in the 'nutjob crazy whacked out Christian' camp.

Which is coincidentally in the same camp Jesus was in, praise the Lord.

If it were 2,000 years ago you fellas would have me hanging on a cross or wresting lions and bears in the Colosseum.

Thanks for the blessings from Heaven.

Had you lived 2000 ago, you would have been among the first to stone Christ, due to your "rock-solid" compliance to the will of Yahweh, god of the Jews:

Therefore you are to observe the sabbath, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. Exodus 31:14

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Right...

You realize Yahshua means "YHVH Saves" right? His Name is a "consecrated" Name, it must carry the root name of His Father.

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." John 5:43

You just hate the Jews, go join a Neo Nazi group.

edit on 26-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You are really having a hard time with this aren't you boss?

You don't know the difference between "fact' and "arbitrary". Where are your sources? Nothing you said is supported by a source.

How about you quit the appeals to authority, ad hominem arguments, and appeals to ridicule? Not sure if you know or now, that's not logical whatsoever, in fact renders your entire argument invalid.

Care to start over logical dude?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join