It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by toriacee

That would be great, toriacee.
One word of caution, and I don't know if it's a valid one or not...
After the session that night, when we experienced such surprising results, my son's girlfriend who also slept over that night(it was her purse that flew off the counter) told my son that after she went to bed, she experienced an intense jerking or pulling of her arms and legs for about an hour before she could finally go to sleep.

She considers herself to be very psychically "open"...and thinks that we may have let something into our house.
I'm not convinced of this actually being the case, as nothing odd has taken place in our home since that night.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I am sure that was terrifying! Also, I believe if she is more "open," then she is in a way opening herself up to those types of "attacks." If that is the case, she might want to consider practicing putting up a wall of sorts to protect herself.

I don't particularly like ouija boards because I feel they're some sort of a portal, and I understand that if this app is real, it may invite things that may not be too friendly.

If unusual things begin to happen, then my sister and I will do a sage cleansing.
edit on 4/25/2012 by toriacee because: added more text

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now I want to get ghost radar...

hmm, I will also try to look up the coding, but remember ther is always the ghost in the machine..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I got it
neat little program

I will play with it and if anythign weird happens will post, the spud pickles one btw

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
It doesn't matter if it is a ouija board, a pen and paper, or a phone app... If you invite communication with the other side and provide a medium for them to use you are opening a portal with which they can reach out through. Be warned you are not guaranteed to contact the people you are meaning to reach. Spirits lie, just like humans lie.
Be careful and close the portal behind you.

Seeing as people seem to be doing something with this app, PLEASE give them some pointers on closing any doors they open. I open doors and my guides close them for me, but what works for me, most likely will not work for most others unless they have somewhat open guide/spirit communication.

People could use your advice.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is an iPhone app that is very similar to Ghost Radar and might be worth checking out. It's called the iOvilus. There is more information at the inventor's website, www.digitaldowsing.com/iOvilus. (I have no affiliation with the site or the inventor, although I have met him.) I have the free-standing Ovilus X which I use on paranormal investigations and I have found it to be a very useful tool. Would love to try the iOvilus but there is no app for the Blackberry as of yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wish someone would make something like this for the computer.

Granted most of the time people are out on investigations, but then there are people like me, who get spirits that come to them instead of having to go out and find them.

I would find such an app for the personal PC VERY interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hi Darkblade, I'm in Minnesota too....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kgirl2002

Hi kgirl

You do paranormal investigations here in MN?

What area?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Would love to hear of anything that comes up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We all live in the northern 'burbs so mostly the Twin Cities area. But we've had several investigations in outstate Minnesota as well. Have shack hack, will travel! Where are you located?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm in Hibbing.

You ever do any investigations in Duluth?
I KNOW one for sure haunted building there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

No, we haven't done anything in Duluth, but I too have heard of a lot of hauntings there. I would love to do the Glensheen Mansion at some point. Brainerd might be a summer destination for the team, apparently lots going on in their downtown area.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I have toured Glensheen Mansion when I was in high school. Beautiful place. They have "The Green Room" which is gold foil and green marble stones that outlooks the back of the mansion, it is beautiful.

They did not like people asking about the ghosts though. That is something I remember very distinctly. We brought it up with our teacher before we went because it is a well known haunting and were told not to mention it. The upstairs and the stairs where the lady was pushed from are off limits to the public. If you EVER get to do an investigation there, I would LOVE to tag along lol

Duluth has a very strange history, a lot of lynchings, and a lot of strange older houses. The apartment building I lived in was haunted. Shortly after we moved out, there were two murders and then it burnt down, and was rebuilt, but the place had a very creepy vibe and when I repainted the basement I found a lot of strange stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just sent you a U2U...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i have this app.

i believe its just random words, though it did made me question that one time.

i was sitting in my room with the app on, and after a while of rambling it was quiet.
then it said "window". so i look out the window and i see my neighbor coming out of her house. then while i'm looking at her it says "woman". nothing too scary, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I havn't gotten it yet.

Might be a delay in the u2u system or something...

Can you resend?
edit on 25-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Grrr, I tried to resend and got a message saying I can only send U2U's to staff. I must be too new or something.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Now that is a little creepy!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Probably one of those have to make 20 posts first things. I can wait

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join