It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So I was just searching some old ghost threads doing some boredom browsing, and I came across this old Gem.
I too have a experience with this Ghost Radar app. There a couple of years back, I downloaded this app. Here is my experience.

The first one not so creepy, so i'll save the best for last. My son came in from outside and we had just found out about a week ago he had started dipping. (Country boy and thought it was cool to have the "ring" in your back pocket). I had the device running and it had been quiet for about 30 min or so. As soon as he came in and sat down, the app said "Tobacco".

Now to the other more interesting incident. I work in IT and I was at a client downtown in our city where there is a lot of particularly old buildings. There is a local fund raising club in one of the older buildings that I do some work for. The lady that works there was all the time talking about strange occurrences that has happened in the office. Some to the point that some construction workers left a job one day because of the strange things going on. So I asked her jokingly if she had ever used Ghost Radar to see if it caught anything. She didn't know about the app and asked me to show her. So I did. Within 5 minutes, the words Japan, Dress, Airplane, and a few names came up. What makes this creepy is, I was at an War Memorial Building, that in the 40's, 50's, 60's, was used to host dances for when local military was on leave. There is a plaque on the front of the building with some military personnel names on it, but we couldn't find any of the name that the Ghost app had spouted out. Anyways, those were the only experiences that stood out as strange. Good Luck all!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeftySinister

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

I couldn't stop laughing at this, who goes to a graveyard for jokes? Sorry but couldn't resist!
I didn't think those types of jokes (at a graveyard) still carried on to this age, I guess new technology new entertainment. Who knows!

Graveyards are like sacred grounds. Graveyards still hold a sense of awe and respect (or they should) because that's where we bury our dead. That's how it's been for a very long time. Graveyards = Supernatural Places. I don't see the joke...

That only applies if you feel reverence for humankind. Some of us do not.

As for the app: i seriously can't believe people are so afraid of this app they'll advise anyone to get rid of it because it will unleash evil from Apple beyond. Wowzers. We're in the 21rst Century, with the technology to prove it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran
I've had a similar experience with the app. Ironically, I work IT too, at a hospital. And, usually ghost radar just spits out random meaningless words. But, when I used it in the morgue, it began saying relative words like darkness, death, stinch, etc.

Another time at work, me and a coworker were chatting, and I had it on in the background. It started to say, "tom" repeatedly. Said it 3 or 4 times in a row. Two minutes later, my other coworker tom walks into the office. We didn't say his name or anything during the previous conversation. It was strange. The only other time it seemed to be accurately describing something was when I walked outside with it running, and it started saying words relating to a clear sunny day, such as clouds, birds (birds were chirping at the time), sunshine.

I've read that the app has a script that scrapes your phone for data, so it can read your text messages and contact info. And I did have tom in my contacts. But, we didn't say his name first or anything. And he wasn't in the office yet, so even if it does work by scraping the phone's texts, that alone couldn't give the app predictives abilities. It's a very interesting app, for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
reply to post by Teye22

It went back to random words again...so we went to bed.
My son and his girlfriend came over after we went to bed...and my daughter was still up.

The next morning, she told me that the exact moment she told my son, right after he and his girlfriend came into the kitchen,...his girlfriend's purse literally FLEW off of the counter and travelled four feet. Nobody was next to it.

That company collects location data and they send over sneaky people to knock things around the house.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join