It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
It seems to have affected Rhodes, although not sure where the epi centre was, there have been aftershocks too, I know nothing about quakes, but it could be possible that these are foreshocks and there will be a bigger one on the 15th.

I sure hope it's wrong...but the darn thing has been constantly surprising me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I doubt it does work, I certainly wouldn't wish disaster on anyone, but turned the app on few minutes ago, while reading this site and it threw out sheep

I have written down the other words and will put them on here later

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My wife and I took a nice ride out to the Mansfield Ohio State Reformatory (where they filmed "Shawshank Redemption") last Saturday in Ohio. I brought a digital camera, digital voice recorder and an EMF detector. I also down loaded "ghost radar" on my work Iphone (free version, doesn't permanently record anything).

Bottom line is that there was nothing on the pictures, had a spike on EMF (nothing quantitative) and have not analyzed the voice recorder yet.

The strange part is that while we were in the room where the filmed the warden killing himself in the movie, the ghost radar said the name "Frank". What's cool about that is the director of the movie is Frank Darabont. He is still alive BTW.

Interesting huh?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

So 2/3 of your other equipment got nothing nor nothing quantitative yet your GR got the name of a person who is still alive and you think that might be interesting?

If 2 out of 3 base line tests produce nothing(3rd not analyzed yet) in a lab setting and the new piece of equipment shows a result it just shows that the new equipment is faulty.

Will you still say it's interesting if the EVP either says nothing, or none of the words are related to what the GR spat out?
On a side note for your EVP, I hope you didn't run the GR and EVP at the same time if the GR wasn't on mute.

I believe in the paranormal, but GR is just an app that preys on people and tries to get their money.
The free app want's way more permissions than necessary, permissions that let them track you, your calls and more.

I even analyzed hundreds of words submitted by other ATS members and they appear to be random.

Their own website is non specific, does not know the range of their radar.
It's impossible to prove now unless someone took screen shots, but their own FAQ page changed.
At one time it said the device was an EMF sensor and emitted radio waves, now it says it uses the accelerometer.
If it's legit why the need for change.
As for the accelerometer, heck my phone needs to be shaken sometimes to change or unchange it's orientation.
Even when using the GR app it won't alwasye change orientation.
So if the equipment being used isn't reliable all the time when not detecting spirits how could it be trusted?
The blips appear before or after the radar sweep, as well as disappear all independent of the radar sweep.
That means the radar sweep is for show and is non functional, if that's just for show what else might be all smoke and mirrors.

I'm not trying to spoil anyone's belief in the paranormal, as I believe myself.
This app takes advantage of those who want to believe.
Not to mention if you went on TV with this app, or tried to convince non believers they would laugh you out of town.
If that happens you could turn any on the fence people into hard core non believers.
This app is as dangerous as snake oil salesman, it preys on those who really want to believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Lighten up. It's entertaining. Nothing has proven the existence of the paranormal definatively. There's even a reward of $1000000 for definitive proof no one's collected on yet.

So, please don't troll here. Go haunt another thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

I'm not trolling, I have been an active participant in this thread.
If you had read the thread you would know that.

I even ran an experiment on this thread with the help of those who participate.

Perhaps you should read an entire thread before you just jump in at the end and accuse people of being trolls.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Soooo, read this whole thread last night, and convinced hubby to put it on HIS iPad, lol. I'm too chicken to put it on mine.

It's on, tv's muted, and we're not talking, so we'll see what happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackjack Baby

Nothing interesting. A few random words, nothing that connected. It was quite the whole time we sat silent. Only threw out a random word when we said or asked something.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Heres a picture of the ghost radar at Union Cemetery near Cincinatti. This was near the oldest part of the cemetery where the Union soldiers are buried from the civil war.

i.imgur.com...

Also got pictures of orbs, and a possible shadow person.
edit on 14-7-2012 by ArcAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Heres a picture of the ghost radar at Union Cemetery near Cincinatti. This was near the oldest part of the cemetery where the Union soldiers are buried from the civil war.

i.imgur.com...

Also got pictures of orbs, and a possible shadow person.
edit on 14-7-2012 by ArcAngel because: (no reason given)

As I recall, just before those readings (words), we received the words "Officer" and "Captain" when we were standing in that highly-active (K2 readings) area of the cemetery, where we asked (while in front of the old 1865 tombstones) if the entity was a soldier in the Civil War.

Please post those photos on the "Are These Ghosts In The Cemetery?" Thread...as they are germain to the thread as being from the same cemetery.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I wish y'all had a webpage for your hunting.

I also wish So Cal hunting groups would reply on meetup.com

You really should get a free webpage though so we can see vid and audio and pics.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thank you for the suggestion of starting a web page. This was the first investigation we have done together and so far, seems like we got some decent data. Nothing definitive for sure, but enough to scratch y head about.

Here is the link to the ORB photo at the ANGEL grave marker.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Nertz... I just got invited to a Ghost investigation tomorrow night but I have to work

I really wanted to go on one too.

Oh well I'll keep looking for investigations to join I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread but I downloaded the App to have a look.

First off, I'm not even sure where I stand with "Ghosts" let alone an app that "detects" them.

Anyway, have been running it today for an hour here and there and thought I would report on it.

First time I had it running while I was on lunch out the back of the offices. We back on to a creek here and the first words it came out with were "nature" "green" and "environment" with a few blips on screen.

I came in from lunch and sat at my desk and started reading up on how the app is supposed to work. The only word that came up was "enjoy" and no blips for about an hour so I turned it off.

I have just returned from another short break and since was on my own and wouldn't look like a fool, I thought I would talk to whatever may be listening. First words were "Dad" and "Hurt" which mean nothing to me at present.

The next part is what grabbed my interest. After no action for a few minutes the words "Smoke" and "Doing" appeared. I was out there sneaking in a quick afternoon cigarette lol I was about to finish my smoke so said "I have to get back to work now" and I started walking. I don't know if it picked up via the accelerometer that I was now moving but it quickly came up with the word "Stay". Needless to say I stopped and walked back lol The next word to appear was "Thomas" which again means nothing to me. I asked who Thomas was but got nothing so came back to work.

Just thought I would post this for those interested. Again, I'll state I'm not leaning any way with this whole thing because as good as those incidents above sound, there were still meaningless words that just don't stick in your mind like the relevant ones.
edit on 9-8-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Another little story...

Hadn't turned it on since my story above but I was just at a chemist (drug store for our American friends) waiting for a prescription to be filled. In the five minutes I was there, I turned on the app. The only words to appear along with some blips were "needle" and "company".

If these are random words being thrown out, the coincidences are building lol

Perhaps reading the GPS for my location and somehow gathering the information that I was in or near a chemist?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Another not so impressive update.

Ran it for about 45 mins tonight at home and got an assortment of words that mean absolutely nothing to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Well aaron, you've inspired me to finally reveal my other experience.
I've held off mainly because of this

and since was on my own and wouldn't look like a fool, I thought I would talk to whatever may be listening.

I felt really stupid talking to my app too. And I work for myself!!

Here's my previous experience with the app (keep in mind its pretty directly Fukushima related:
ghost radar fukushima

So ...
Back in late May it looks like - I wrote the following down in my notebook after "consulting" with the GR:

23/5/2012

I asked: fukushima?
and I got:
above
generally
death
October
bend
barn
________ pause
France
America
pair
sure
notice
shelter

then I asked "what about australia
and I got:
limited
control
aboard
now
england
ahead
damage
jeff
giving
among

Stupid - I know. I know. I have to go for now but will try to explain why this freaked me out so much back then. Had to do with the fact that there was a possibility of a country nuking northern Japan to get rid of the radiation threat.

Stupid I know.

And its all good.
Won't happen for sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I strongly recommend NOT using ghost radar. It is equivalent to using a ouija board. It was used inside a house I used to frequent. I believe its use brought forth a very intense haunting that followed. I strongly encourage others not to use it. If you do, you may very well find trouble ...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

I appreciate your concern, however, we have not had any in-home paranormal activity as a result of using the GR.
Still, I know it happens. I use a protective prayer before and after.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join