It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

That's the whole point, when a spirit is around, it starts to become less random and more specific as the spirit learns how to effect the app.

Or at least that is how it should work.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by amongus
This ghost radar app is interesting.

Said my bosses last name, THEN his first name three sessions later.
Next, it said daughter about three hours ago during one session. Two sessions later daughter popped up again..

The creepy part is my wife and I are finding out if our first child is a boy or girl on Thursday. Everyone has been trying to predict the sex....and this thing spits out daughter twice! I'll let you know if it was right...especially since I've been saying it's going to be a boy for four months.

The other thing I'd like to address is this thing pulling personal info from your iPad or phone. I have this app on my wife's iPad. Zero contacts in Rolodex, history deletes every time you close browser....so, this isn't pulling it from personal contacts.

edit on 24-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

BTW, Amongus, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife!

THANK YOU!! I'll let you know what it is. . .if it's a daughter, then I'll officially be freaked by this app.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Invest in a Ghost box, there much more fun

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

This ghost radar app is interesting.

Said my bosses last name, THEN his first name three sessions later.
Next, it said daughter about three hours ago during one session. Two sessions later daughter popped up again..

The creepy part is my wife and I are finding out if our first child is a boy or girl on Thursday. Everyone has been trying to predict the sex....and this thing spits out daughter twice! I'll let you know if it was right...especially since I've been saying it's going to be a boy for four months.

The other thing I'd like to address is this thing pulling personal info from your iPad or phone. I have this app on my wife's iPad. Zero contacts in Rolodex, history deletes every time you close browser....so, this isn't pulling it from personal contacts.

edit on 24-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

BTW, Amongus, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife!

THANK YOU!! I'll let you know what it is. . .if it's a daughter, then I'll officially be freaked by this app.

So, found out that..yes..we are indeed having a girl.

This app officially freaks me out...insane.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

WOW!
Congrats!
From experience,let me tell you ,you will be blessed.
Until she turns 13.
JK,

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Congrats, amongus.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Wow, amongus. That's great news...Your life will never be the same again...In a good way.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Congratulations. And then don't play with occult devices anymore! Take it from someone who experienced a lot of freaky stuff after I brought my new baby home from the hospital, when a woman's hormones are all messed up, things are going to be strange enough. That seems to energize spirits or whatever these things are. I was talking about it with Nor'Easter on a different thread.

Best wishes on a safe and happy pregnancy and delivery to your wife. Best wishes for health and happiness for your whole family!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yes, we've had something similar happen. I know the app is just a joke/fake but sometimes it is spot on.

It was the anniversary of my uncle's death (4-14) so my mom, who has this on her phone as well, got curious and opened the app. It only said two words and nothing else but one of the words was my uncle's first name, "Mike" and the other was "good."

I laughed and said I would try it too and see what happens. I was at work and got, "girl" "surrounded" "sunlight." Then for a while it was quiet and the radar kept showing two dots over and over again. So I started thinking hmm weird I wonder 'Two, why two? Who are you?' and it answered with "Jonathan" and "Dick" so I thought that was kinda creepy. Sometimes I think this place is hauted since the faucets will turn on by themselves in the bathrooms and I've seen an "orb" on camera (only have seen one in all the time I've watched them here-7 years total).

Of course my mom's story was weirder but figured I would share both.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Y'know, maybe my imagination is starting to get the better of me as a result of the warnings I've read here about things coming into one's home from portals being opened by this machine. For the most part, since last week, nothing particularly 'paranormal' has taken place here since that evening...but, for the past several days our two 5 month old puppies have started growling and barking at something that none of us can see. Often it is in the middle of our livingroom (the same room that the Ghost Radar had been so active within. Note: our livingroom is connected to our open kitchen where the purse incident took place).

Last night, the pups were both growling and were cowering from something in the middle of the room we couldn't see. There were no reflections or anything in the area that may have accounted for this. We were both just sitting there for several minutes watching this...and seeing absolutely nothing where they were looking.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

A thought.

I don't think you would be creating a opening/portal for the spirit world by using the app, however, I could see spirits going back to the place your app was placed looking for it. Kind of like someone looking for a lost cell phone, they want to make a call.

Animals detect spirits much better than we do, however, I don't know if they can tell good from "bad". I think spirits of any kind would freak out a dog or cat regardless of its intent.

Sounds like your app caught the attention of someone who keeps looking to use it. I imagine the spirit world is just as interested/curious in these apps as we are. In fact probably more so because they are the ones that have to figure it out, we just have to turn it on.

But that is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I like your thinking on the idea that 'they' may be just as curious about the Ghost Radar's ability to fascilitate two-way communication as we may be...and that they are looking for the machine as well; being eager to communicate.

Tonight we will probably be having another session, as my son's admittedly psychically-open girlfriend will be coming over.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Removed. Not really pertinent.
edit on 28-4-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Darkblade, I think you're so right on this. I think this "opening a portal" business is largely nonsense, at least in the sense that it's something we need to fear. What we're talking about is communication back and forth with the Other Side. Aren't we just as likely to get positive energies as negative, "evil" ones? I think I'll take my chances. It's human nature to fear what we don't understand, but it's very difficult to come to understand something if we're too afraid to go near it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kgirl2002

Fear is a hard emotion to get control over.
Especially with the paranormal.
I still get freaked out when the rare interactions occurs. I don't think anyone ever gets comfortable with it for the most part, or if they do, then they have a hell of a lot thicker skin than I do.

What I have found in my experience is that murders and abuse victims will come at you sometimes from a place where it seems like they are bad spirits, when all they are trying to do is show you what happened to them. They just don't know how to communicate it without scaring the daylights out of you because that is what they experienced themselves, or at least that is what my last experience was. There was no other way to get across to me and the one the spirit wanted to contact who it was and why it was. I had to relive it so I could understand it.

I wonder sometimes if these ghosts who are walking around haunting are not just trying to tell people what happened, I have not gone into a haunted place to find out for myself.

I don't know about the violent ones though, because I have never ran into something like that, only spirits trying to reach people and pass on a message or tell a story. Even those spirits can hurt me, if the story they tell is painful.

When I hear some of the EVP sessions I have heard on TV and online, when I hear "Help".....to me that says there is a story to tell.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I've already posted my experience of this app in another thread a while ago, but in case any of you have missed it, here goes. I downloaded it to my Android phone and after using it for a few days around the house all it seemed to do was bring up random words in bunches of three, making no sense to me. One time in the bedroom it said 'Birds' and 'Window' which was a little weird as pigeons were gathering above that window early in the morning and annoying me. Coincidence ? Maybe.
The one and only time it said anything relevant to me I just could not pass off as a coincidence. I had been in the back garden catching some sun and with the GR app running but it hadn't said anything so far. I then returned to the kitchen through the back door,phone in hand,when it suddenly spoke three words. 'Ants' 'Able' 'Return'. I turned around and immediately looked towards the back door again and lots of ants were crawling along the window sill in my kitchen.The window is joined to the door frame that I had sealed along the wall the week previous to stop ants that were invading the kitchen! And through a tiny gap in the window they were literally able to return lol. ..it actually spoke as I passed them unnoticed. Now that I cannot call a coincidence, what do you think ?
Plus I'd say it actually rules out any reading my phone information, as nothing had been said via the phone about the ant problem. I'd encourage anyone who can try GR to report their findings here, after all it's free.Haven't used it for a while but might have a session soon and post anything interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If you think your phone emits radar you are very gullible.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
An update on last night:
My son's 'psychic' girlfriend and her three young daughters came by.
As a test, I turned on the Ghost Radar about a half an hour BEFORE they arrived...and left it alone on the kitchen counter...checking it periodically for words or activity.

All the while, my family was going about their business in the kitchen (talking, ordering pizza, eating said pizza, etc.).

The Ghost Radar was completely 'dead'...in the sense that it had zero 'blips' or words come from it in almost 30 minutes...FINALLY, it said one word "SOON".

Less than a minute later, their car pulled into our driveway and the house soon became filled with people (Son, girlfriend...and three adorable little girls; ages 8, 9, and 11...in addition to the original four of us).

From that moment on, the machine became extremely vocal and active...and it continued to show multiple 'blips' and many seemingly unrelated words for the next hour.

We never really ended up having a sit-down Q & A 'ghost' session with the machine, but I think I may have discovered that the Ghost Radar, itself, somehow must draw from surrounding energy and activity.

It IS very sensitive to it's surroundings and I can see this aspect may make it a usefull communication device for those on the other side to seek and utilize.

edit on 28-4-2012 by IAMTAT because: punct.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just downloaded a pc app kind of like the ghost radar, although no radar, idea is the same with the random words though.

If anything interesting happens, I will letcha all know.

I was kind of hoping it would start freaking out right away, but it didn't

We'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Good Luck, Darkblade.
Very unpredictable, these things are.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join