It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Expert: Earth Is Cracking Up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I don't trust him, not because of his nationality, because he's popular. Popular people do whatever it takes to get attention when the ones that don't seek attention, are the ones that look for the facts.

The Earth isn't cracking up. If it was, then I would be hearing it. Due to the fact that the Earth is hollow, it's suppose to ring like a bell whenever a huge quake happens. Take for example the quake of Alaska in 1962, the Earth rang like a bell for several hours following the quake.

Plus, the Earth isn't cracking, it's expanding. Do people think that the Earth is one solid ball of mass and that the Newtonian version of gravity is correct? If that was the truth, then the Earth would be completly rigid and no major Earth changes would happen except minor erosion.

To understand what really causes an earthquake, the person has to study up on soft particle physics and learn what really makes the world turn.

This is all from one author that is in hiding right now for speaking the truth. (Not me)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
If and when it all happens I hope the earth gives me enough time to get drunk and high and stand out on the hill like woody harrelson and scream at the top of my lungs as man is wiped from this planet again.

Man is a virus and the Earth caught it... It goes in remission from time to time but there is no cure.

I bet the earth will survive... us... well I really could care less.
edit on 15-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

This is pure propaganda. Man is not a virus on the earth. This planet was formed, ie, its like the other side of the mirror, of our home, on the other side, and its a testing ground FOR MANKIND/HUMANKIND, and everything is placed here for US.

We were all there at this formation, or when the Computerized/Matrix/Television, thingy was "turned on" we call that BIG BANG, and we were all there, for earth's "creation".

Its been raised and lowered in frequency many times, and even moved.

Humans are loving souls, that TPTB spend all their time and energy and money, trying to bend out shape and program from cradle to grave to corrupt, and its not due to any logic in their deeply distorted mystery schools, but rather insanity and misconceptions on everything. They don't get the basic foundation hence every idea they spin off is CORRUPT and plain stupid. Its not LOVE. And since they can't get what LOVE IS, they don't understand the purpose of the school.

Now, all of what we're seeing is something they have used their techology, and Wierd Science and Frikkin Magic, Spellcasting, with the aid of negatives and LEGION, to bring in.

The entire thing seems to be coded in games and movies, ie. World of Warcraft Cataclsym is loaded with their codes.

And there the ground and earth cracks up, floods, and tornado's, they've coded that. Also they have created focal access points in the coding of the game. Those are portals they've created in games.

They also show homeless barred from cities, and the Brotherhood, stirring up the homeless, and call their news, (probably the alternative news and conspiracies) propaganda.

Its all a big joke.

But due to it all being right out in the open, one cannot say, Mother Nature, or the Cosmos is involved.

This is just the shadow, and they're very immature, regressed beings in very dirty diapers, ie. harm is a dirty diaper, it means they're very young, kiddies, selfish, serving their own selves, bullies, and need LOVE.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING EARTH CHANGES AND EQUALIZING.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If people wake up, ie. start to LOVE AGAIN, and put aside their politics, and religions and ISMS, all of it, to care about the foundation, ABC's, 123's of life, ie, no homeless, no banks needed, everyone is coowner of earth and the resources and don't need to work for slave wages for anyone, to build homes and plant gardens. IT IS THEFT AND SLAVERY AND CRIMES TO DO OTHERWISE. Those are ABC's. All science and advancement ONLY COMES AFTER THE BASIC ABC's ARE DONE. OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN A HELLZONE.

Love, equality, feed the poor, share, and DO NOT GO TO WAR EVEN IF THEY THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR NOT.. SAY NO!!!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!! THAT IS A CRIME!!!!

See the most obvious basic traps.

That would mean, earth's vibration rises, and we don't pull in cosmic events, nor do we experience rough rides in earth changes, and it would also mean, we would overturn, peacefully, and gracefully all corrupt systems. For they seem to be in place because we let them.

Earth Changes Depend On US. EARTH IS A SCHOOL.

But every single person here counts very very much, and the Higher Ups, the Big Family Of Love, or God/Goodenss, as we call it, judges the whole universe on how the smallest beings are treated, and they roll up their sleeves and go to the bottom trenches as tiny ones, to help out, THAT IS WHAT LOVE MEANS!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
to the people that state humans are the virus or cancer of earth, you can lead the pack by offing yourself.
humans are a product of earth. our elites and governments are the cancer, not the people.

so easy for people to post such trite sentiment.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i totally agree, the amount of higher frequency quakes has been very very close to eachother.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Earth cracking up!

There is a district in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India, called Anantpur where residents of that district observed the earth developing deep cracks, almos like the scene in the movie, "Tremors." From those cracks, smoke is emanating with lava like material oozing out. In other places, (in the same district) upon digging the earth, people found hardened, black stone or earth crust charred to a cinder but firm to the touch. There is no volcano in and around the area so it is pretty strange that lava like substance can be found. A few days later as on Feb/6/2011, in Krishna district, also in Andhra Pradesh, a man was getting a bore well dug up and found to his surprise hot water like a geyser, bubbling on the surface. Geologists dismiss this in their usual brusque manner as something that happens when there is an earthquake and that the place experienced some tremors some time ago, which is not true. Is there a cover up? Why is the Government not going deep into the matter? These are some of the questions that crop up in one's mind when one takes the overall scene of what is going on in the rest of the world.

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The terrain of the earth is very rugged to begin with. There are mountains and deep valleys and deep canyons. Look at the size of the largest mountain ranges and huge canyons and i would be interested if he could explain how they got here. That would be really impressive.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The earth has been "Cracking up" since Pangaea broke apart into the continents we know today. It has essentially always been cracking up, and will continue to do so for a long time to come, until our core dynamo cools down, very much like Mars core cooled off 4 billion years ago.

There are cyclic reasons why there are many earthquakes on the "Ring of Fire" some decades, and lesser for others. This has always been true as well.

The Chinese invented the first seismo instrument in the second century AD, but all it could do is tell if the ground was shaking. Today, with our advanced technology, seismology pinpoints earthquakes anywhere on the globe down to a few miles, and gives depth as well.

We have only been able to somewhat accurately analyze earthquakes electronically for 50 years using analog components and accurately for 20 years (hybrid analog/digital). This is a minute scratch of time referenced to the age of the Earth, so in essence, we have seen NOTHING in the sample set it would take to make any kind of trending analysis of earthquake severity or frequency over time. Just like we know so little about the Sun, or magnetic sphere around the Solar System. All , in essence, brand new data with no precedent and no long term samples to base any kind of major prediction on.

In this light, any prediction of large scale, unprecedented earthquake activity is pseudoscience, pure and simple.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
well if it is or is not going to happen I am going to continue my life as is. I don't see the point of all the scaremongering and the "we're aaa dooomed" stuff.

If I am going to die because the earth goes mental I will die living my life without fear.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If people wake up, ie. start to LOVE AGAIN, and put aside their politics, and religions and ISMS, all of it, to care about the foundation, ABC's, 123's of life, ie, no homeless, no banks needed, everyone is coowner of earth and the resources and don't need to work for slave wages for anyone, to build homes and plant gardens. IT IS THEFT AND SLAVERY AND CRIMES TO DO OTHERWISE. Those are ABC's. All science and advancement ONLY COMES AFTER THE BASIC ABC's ARE DONE. OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN A HELLZONE.

Love, equality, feed the poor, share, and DO NOT GO TO WAR EVEN IF THEY THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR NOT.. SAY NO!!!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!! THAT IS A CRIME!!!!

See the most obvious basic traps.

That would mean, earth's vibration rises, and we don't pull in cosmic events, nor do we experience rough rides in earth changes, and it would also mean, we would overturn, peacefully, and gracefully all corrupt systems. For they seem to be in place because we let them.

Earth Changes Depend On US. EARTH IS A SCHOOL.

But every single person here counts very very much, and the Higher Ups, the Big Family Of Love, or God/Goodenss, as we call it, judges the whole universe on how the smallest beings are treated, and they roll up their sleeves and go to the bottom trenches as tiny ones, to help out, THAT IS WHAT LOVE MEANS!!!!!

You should run for president! i'd enroll, and vote for someone like you!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

If and when it all happens I hope the earth gives me enough time to get drunk and high and stand out on the hill like woody harrelson and scream at the top of my lungs as man is wiped from this planet again.

Man is a virus and the Earth caught it... It goes in remission from time to time but there is no cure.

As George Carlin would of Said Shake Us Off Like a Bad Case OF Fleas !!!

George Carlin on The Environment (HQ)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
To all those saying us armchair ATS posters.........did you not notice this from JohnVidale on page 2?

"No mainstream seismologist with adequate credentials thinks the Earth is "on the verge of breaking up" from great earthquakes. From magnetic fields or otherwise."

As he is far and away more qualified than us armchair ATS'ers, i am quite happy to take him at his word. To those that do not know, this is his profession.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Thats because you are suffering from depression.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The Romanian scientist is jumping to conclusions. The Earth is **billions** of years old. Is it presumptuous for modern science to assume trends based only on a hundred years or so (if not less) of accurate earthquake accounting. Earthquakes, to be sure, have been part of this planet's geological background for millions and billions of years. We humans have only been recording them for a hundred (several hundred at most) years.

Comparing hundreds of years (at most) with an unknown history of billions of years is, well, presumptuous on our part to state what is and what is not the norm. Further, to take that presumption and claim that the world might be breaking apart in 48 hours is pretty bold, unscientific and sensational. This is the kind of claim that a well-respected scientist does not make. The fact that this Romanian scientist (if indeed there is a real scientist who stated this) jumped to conclusions without taking into account the billions of years of Earth's past... Well, this only serves to discredit him and his outlandish claims.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see the Chinese three gorges damn fail, all that weight of water on an unstable part of the earths crust......... (there is a post about it somewhere on ATS.com)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Gheorghe Marmureanu? Seriously? Whenever i turn on my TV and he's talking about a new earthquake i just move along.

He is the person that said that small quakes are just a sign of a big one comming, not that they relieve pressure and make a big quake less plausible ...

He is the person that is creating fear on national TV that a new huge quake will come, like the one in '77 (look it up) and that we are doomed.

So yeah i don't buy it at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Mankind is NOT a virus... I am tired of stupid people who have no idea what the animal kingdom is all like claiming how "mankind is so evil and all other animals are good and in balance with the Earth"...

Seriously, animals can be as bad as people, and entire species of animals go to war with other species and even amonst themselves...

What people have to do ON THEIR OWN ACCORD AND THEIR OWN FREE WILL, is find how to make peace with everything around you...

I am going to give you a hint btw, if you hate people in this world, you are going to hate people in the next world, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one, until you learn that hating everyone for the actions of a few is just dumb...

There are PLENTY of good people out there, and if people like you would stop trying to play "the macho man" and get off your high horses you would see this too.

Mankind is NOT a virus...that's the type of mentality that turns people into murderers, or even mass murderers and people lose respect for human life...

Get off your damn high horse and learn to live the life you were given and learn not to hate all mankind because of the actions of a few...

edit on 16-4-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
He´s seismologist and PhD, they are credible in every country. Unless they are paid off
But something is definitely going on with Earths climate and seismic activity. Only time will tell where it leads.

Sure there is, but you will get the usual shills like Phage claiming "all is normal, keep moving"...

Some other members and myself have ben pointing to this "quickening" of natural events for years and people like Phage like to play this down claiming "all is normal and nothing strange is happening"...

To him it doesn't matter if there are earthquakes in areas where rarely there have been any quakes, or how many there have been. Paid shills will try to discredit the reality of the situation, which btw has nothing to do with mankind imo.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Without wanting to get into an argument, why is Phage a "paid shill"?

Is it because he doesn't agree with you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join