It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
If I tell you are you going to then ask 356 subsequent irrelevant questions about it? I've learned that I have to be careful what answers I give you, you'll run down those trails full speed and a page later we are nowhere near the original point. In another thread you spent 3+ pages arguing that Einstein was wrong about E=mc^2 and I simply answered a question pointedly and succinctly.

edit on 17-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)
LOL.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Absurd. Joseph and Mary were from the tribe of Judah, and from different sons of Solomon. Yeshua was the Son of Mary by birth and the Son of Joseph by adoption. Adopted son's had full privilege inheritance rights as natural born sons.
Why do Jews reject this?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If it weighed 75 lbs he could hoist it over his head and let the weight of the falling sword do the "work". Here is a question, David picked up 5 stones from the river. Why did he do this? Was he unsure of his aim?
Goliath had four brothers, IIRC.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Absurd. Joseph and Mary were from the tribe of Judah, and from different sons of Solomon. Yeshua was the Son of Mary by birth and the Son of Joseph by adoption. Adopted son's had full privilege inheritance rights as natural born sons.
Why do Jews reject this?

I don't know. Maybe the same reason they would reject anyone that's not fully human and has supernatural qualities as their Messiah??!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I don't know. Maybe the same reason they would reject anyone that's not fully human and has supernatural qualities as their Messiah??!!
Have read through all the reasons they don't believe Jesus is the messiah?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I skimmed through Autowrench's link on 26 reasons why the Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, but I didn't listen to the whole audio.

For starters, most of the things that the Jews are waiting for are all things that Jesus promised to fulfill, but they haven't taken place yet. The rest were misinterpretations of the scripture to prove their points, not to mention their totally misguided requirements for a HUMAN Messiah, based on what you quoted earlier.

It's pretty understandable why the Jews don't WANT to believe that Jesus was the Messiah and that the New Testament has any truth, because there's still a long list of persecution for them before the remaining promises will all be fulfilled.

In the New Testament, it looks like most of the Jews will mistake the Anti-Christ for their Messiah when he helps them by creating an international peace treaty, probably allowing them to bring all their people back home to one land and allow them to rebuild their temple. Unfortunately, the Bible says that the Anti-Christ will also be the one to break that treaty half way through, so they will be fooled. Only the ones who have faith in Jesus will live to see the New Jerusalem. If only they had taken God's word for it the first time. The Anti-Christ will take over the temple, declare himself as God and demand that everyone worship him. Just exactly the opposite of what our real God wanted. He wanted it to be a choice.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

reply to post by SisyphusRide

I like it... because a sword can't really come out of a mouth.

Words can though. The sword that comes out of His mouth is the Word of God, the flaming two-edged sword.

exactly... try to get a regular goer or a Catholic to understand that though and it's a different story.

They have MUCH bigger issues than that to deal with. lol

yes, like stepping outside the door everyday... must be a terrible thing to not be active.

that's the amazing thing about the establishment, one would seem to be a sheep whether they like it or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
NuTty, did you ever respond to this?

The flood had NOTHING to do with sin, absolutely nothing, that's another lie of satan.

Genesis 6: 5-7 "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Hmmm, the bible is ONLY talking about man, and man's wickedness here. Did Satan write that?

So we see that his plan was to destroy ALL of man from the face of the earth. That means that his plan of redemption would be over with. But, in verse 8 it says, "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD."

So, when god found Noah, he changed his mind. Does this show omniscience?

edit on 17-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

If God wanted to destroy sin, He could have killed Adam and Eve in the garden. Right when thee were two sinners and not roughly 1 billion.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

If it weighed 75 lbs he could hoist it over his head and let the weight of the falling sword do the "work". Here is a question, David picked up 5 stones from the river. Why did he do this? Was he unsure of his aim?
Goliath had four brothers, IIRC.

Very good, I usually don't get the right answer.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Why do Jews reject this?

Because they reject everything about Jesus right now, they have spiritual blindness. They loved telling the entire world about the ELS codes, and how perfect they were and how they proved the entire Torah was the actual book of life and everyone's name and fate were already written or coded in that book.

Until Yeshua's name was plastered EVERYWHERE in the Torah, now they condemn the codes. lol

edit on 18-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

If God wanted to destroy sin, He could have killed Adam and Eve in the garden. Right when thee were two sinners and not roughly 1 billion.

During the planning of man, sin was a known factor to all. For him to fully test us, sin has to be here. It is up to the individual person whether they will indulge or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Sure. Why did he send the flood? Was it not for the wickedness of man like the Bible says?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
During the planning of man, sin was a known factor to all. For him to fully test us, sin has to be here. It is up to the individual person whether they will indulge or not.
An omniscient deity needs to test us for what reason? He already knows what choices will be made before hand....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I never thought about it in that way. I always figured it was symbolic for something.

Edit: sorry this was in regards to the 5 rocks and the four brothers..
edit on 18-4-2012 by lupr3 because: I was replying to a reply that didn’t show up so my sentence was out of context

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupr3
I never thought about it in that way. I always figured it was symbolic for something.

Edit: sorry this was in regards to the 5 rocks and the four brothers..
Some preachers say that he got 5 rocks because there are 5 letters in "faith", and that's what they represent. That only works in english though. If he went to Mexico and preached that message, I wouldn't want to be the translator because I wouldn't know what to say since "faith" in spanish is "fe".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
An omniscient deity needs to test us for what reason? He already knows what choices will be made before hand....

With free will wouldn’t there be multiple choices..??? So really God would know all the choices we could make, but wouldn’t it be up to choose? Hope that makes sense..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

With free will wouldn’t there be multiple choices..??? So really God would know all the choices we could make, but wouldn’t it be up to choose? Hope that makes sense..
If he doesn't know the exact choice we will make, he wouldn't be omniscient. Therefore, why call him "god" instead of "a very knowledgeable advanced being who happens to be invisible"?
edit on 18-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

If he doesn't know the exact choice we will make, he wouldn't be omniscient. Therefore, why call him "god" instead of "a very knowledgeable advanced being who happens to be invisible"?
edit on 18-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Ultimately he would know, but again it is still our choice.. Now this is just my opinion. I know from what little reading of the bible that I have done, that God has hardened men’s hearts to dictate a certain outcome that He wishes. So, how is that free will? The point of me saying this is to show you that I am not claiming to “know” anything.. I am actually trying to figure it out myself.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

not all of them... I have even heard some say Jesus is YHWH and there are a few video clips I've come across recently of Jewish accepted Christ or talk about it atleast.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join